Author Topic: what to do?  (Read 5299 times)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Re: what to do?
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 12:29:05 PM »
anyone ???

Personally I would start with you Tren Ace at 50mg ED and add 50mg ED of Test P if you have only done smaller doses.. after a number weeks (say 6-8)as long as you intend to stay on this for a bit then throw in some Eq/Bold at 400-600mg and keep going and keep watcching the changes come in. Gradually if you staying on rise the Tren 25mg at a time over the forth comming months and rise the bold 150-200mg a time and keep your test at 350mg a week.

Im pretty new to Tren Ace, but the others I had allot of experience with. Been on the Ace now for several months and at the mo I on 75mg a day and making nice solid steady changes and eating like a horse.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2012, 01:11:47 PM »
Personally I would start with you Tren Ace at 50mg ED and add 50mg ED of Test P if you have only done smaller doses.. after a number weeks (say 6-8)as long as you intend to stay on this for a bit then throw in some Eq/Bold at 400-600mg and keep going and keep watcching the changes come in. Gradually if you staying on rise the Tren 25mg at a time over the forth comming months and rise the bold 150-200mg a time and keep your test at 350mg a week.

Im pretty new to Tren Ace, but the others I had allot of experience with. Been on the Ace now for several months and at the mo I on 75mg a day and making nice solid steady changes and eating like a horse.

yea my only exp is with test e 500mg a week, have about 4-5 weeks left on my first cycle.

plan was to finish that then start the prop/ace...prop 100mg eod/ace 50 eod...then eventually bump to 100mg.

on the fence about dnp, the getbiggers are talking me out of it lol, well most of them... and maybe the tren is really all i need, still deciding on that one

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 01:37:03 PM »
Take it you want to use DNP to loose fat/water weight and lean out..

The Tren is very powerful, it pretty much binds to the fat and melts it away slowly whilst taking the water from between the skin and putting it into the muscle. You don't need DNP, stay away from it. All you have to remember is test will fade lines due to water retention so me personally with your lack of experiance I would keep the test at 50mg ED and start with that as it will keep you feeling good, keep the muscle full but shouldnt fade your lines as they start to come through, you will be running 350mg a week of each so a little more than your 500mg of test but remember Tren is about 4 times more androgenic and anabolic that Test so it is allot stronger mg for mg. Start here and build up. There are better choices for filling out that using Test when takin AAS alone. NPP & Bold are very good at giving steady size without too much bloat. You would be better to add these than up your test for a lean build.. Dont get me wrong test can be great but from what your saying about DNP then I guess you want to harden up so keep the test low for the time being.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 03:20:59 PM »
Take it you want to use DNP to loose fat/water weight and lean out..

The Tren is very powerful, it pretty much binds to the fat and melts it away slowly whilst taking the water from between the skin and putting it into the muscle. You don't need DNP, stay away from it. All you have to remember is test will fade lines due to water retention so me personally with your lack of experiance I would keep the test at 50mg ED and start with that as it will keep you feeling good, keep the muscle full but shouldnt fade your lines as they start to come through, you will be running 350mg a week of each so a little more than your 500mg of test but remember Tren is about 4 times more androgenic and anabolic that Test so it is allot stronger mg for mg. Start here and build up. There are better choices for filling out that using Test when takin AAS alone. NPP & Bold are very good at giving steady size without too much bloat. You would be better to add these than up your test for a lean build.. Dont get me wrong test can be great but from what your saying about DNP then I guess you want to harden up so keep the test low for the time being.

yea im not really getting too much from test e...gonna finish it up and be done with it. then i'll start test prop/tren ace

my plan was maybe use dnp last few weeks of my current test cycle to lean up, then stop before i start my tren/prop

not too crazy about test solo, so my only test will be the prop(300-400mg a week) not getting more test e...i do not care for it lol..but now i know, sucks if i would of knew this before i woulda just jumped into prop/ace to begin with!

but wanted to do it "right" for my first injectable cycle :-\

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 11:40:39 PM »
yea im not really getting too much from test e...gonna finish it up and be done with it. then i'll start test prop/tren ace

my plan was maybe use dnp last few weeks of my current test cycle to lean up, then stop before i start my tren/prop

not too crazy about test solo, so my only test will be the prop(300-400mg a week) not getting more test e...i do not care for it lol..but now i know, sucks if i would of knew this before i woulda just jumped into prop/ace to begin with!

but wanted to do it "right" for my first injectable cycle :-\

I ike test eth when you run it with other compounds, you just got to play around with the doses depending on what your goals are. At the mo I running it at 325mg a week with Bold 600mg a week, 50mg NPP a day and 75mg Tren A a day, Got 60 days of this then NPP out, Tren ace up 25mg and another 30 days of that then I am not too sure what I am doing yet, get several ideas

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2012, 04:49:00 AM »
I ike test eth when you run it with other compounds, you just got to play around with the doses depending on what your goals are. At the mo I running it at 325mg a week with Bold 600mg a week, 50mg NPP a day and 75mg Tren A a day, Got 60 days of this then NPP out, Tren ace up 25mg and another 30 days of that then I am not too sure what I am doing yet, get several ideas

so no DNP?.... just finish my test then start prop/ace would be the plan

if i use DNP id use it last few weeks of test, then drop before i start prop/ace

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2012, 08:18:08 AM »
You don't need DNP, you need to have patience and keep certain compounds in the blood and you will lean out. Trust me tren is the way to go, im making the best quality gains ever off this stuff.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2012, 08:30:33 AM »
if your going the ed route, id do 50 and 50 combo everyday rather 100 prop alternating 100 tren eod.  It'll keep those levels even better.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2012, 08:32:35 AM »
What's wrong with 100mg eod of each? Well 50mg eod of tren to start.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2012, 08:49:24 AM »
What's wrong with 100mg eod of each? Well 50mg eod of tren to start.

Nothing but if you keep your blood levels stable you will get better results and less sides. Every day is best if you can do it

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2012, 09:10:26 AM »
Nothing but if you keep your blood levels stable you will get better results and less sides. Every day is best if you can do it
So I would just keep each at 50mg ed if I went that route. 350mg tren a week should be plenty lol

Yea the only thing I'm worried about is not being too lean right now I'm prob around 17% bf id say.

That was my reason for dnp so I could lean out some before tren... But you're sayin tren is all I need huh

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2012, 01:07:23 PM »
so no dnp needed is the general consensus here?!

finish my test e...then start prop/ace at either 50mg ed or 100mg eod of each..sound right?

again id start the tren at 50mg to see how i react then bump to 100 eventually

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2012, 01:16:59 PM »
so no dnp needed is the general consensus here?!

finish my test e...then start prop/ace at either 50mg ed or 100mg eod of each..sound right?

again id start the tren at 50mg to see how i react then bump to 100 eventually

Run it low EOD for a week or two to ease onto it if your concerend about how you feel on it (I did this) and then take it up.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2012, 01:20:10 PM »
Run it low EOD for a week or two to ease onto it if your concerend about how you feel on it (I did this) and then take it up.

yea starting at 50mg eod then after a few weeks prob go to 100

hoping this tren is worth it...you sure i'll benefit not being too lean at the moment?!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2012, 01:40:30 PM »
yea starting at 50mg eod then after a few weeks prob go to 100

hoping this tren is worth it...you sure i'll benefit not being too lean at the moment?!

Tren is as good as it gets as far as AAS go. Its very good. Start there, keep it in build it up with other compounds depending on what your trying to do.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012, 01:59:47 PM »
Tren is as good as it gets as far as AAS go. Its very good. Start there, keep it in build it up with other compounds depending on what your trying to do.

Yea the plan is get leaner. Then GROW lean

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2012, 08:53:45 PM »
what about possible prolactin gyno from tren? i have nolva and letro on hand...this enough?

or do i need to get some caber/dostinex or whatever?

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2012, 11:42:19 PM »
You will not need it. Mast is used for est control. 50mg every 3rd day is enough if you was to have problems, however you wouls have to be highly sensitive to est to suffer with it at those doses. I would suggest you read GH15's bible. It got everything in there for you. These you have been using is one of the compounds that converts directly into the most est. Tren does not convert directly, it can through a negative feed back loop but that is another storey.

It is persistance (regular use) with quality compounds, regular training and steady diet that produce gains. If you cycle steroids on/off your going to Yo-yo up and down with your water, fat and muscle mass as the body cannot maintain these states naturally once you get over your genetic limitations (natural).

Compounds that always need to be there to produce that hard, bodybulder look are Tren/Mast/Primo or all of these in specific combinations. These are what are used to get lean and take out water from between the skin and muscle. Proviron is used for water and weight control also but I do not have much exeriance using it for weight loss, just water control.

You always need test there to keep you functioning and feelin good. Now test converts to est so you will get water retention (faded lines to bloated) at higher doses. These doses depend on how your body responds to it. 250mg-350mg is a good starting point. I like Test Eth and Prop. Eth is more bang for buck in my opinion and I do not really notice any difference until higher doses are used. The good thing with Prop is it is in and out fast so easy to drop out if you get sides. If you wanna add size, bang the test up, this is best done from lean as you will still look good.

You have compounds the can be run in the back ground that add size. Deca/NPP/Bold. Now deca produces allot of water retention with me so I don't like to use it, however bold is a very steady builder, bult mild and NPP is nice as it gives the muscles fullness and again is a short ester.

You also can cycle to Test out from time to time and run orals. Two great things for filling out are D.Bol/Androl. Again best doing this when lean as you will bloat otherwise. Androl the best in my opinion, blows you up big and strong very quickly.

So the general idea is to use test always unless running the orals stated for a limited amount of time. Run something in the background like NPP or Bold for steady size and use compounds such as Tren/Mast/Primo or combinations of these for the look. It will take time, not going to come over night, you must be patient. You gradually take the doses up and if you take one thing out you take another thing up to keep the doseages in the same area. This will give you that roid look in time.

You can stack Test, Deca & D.bol  etc and grow very big but you will be bloofy and not look good with a T-shirt. This good for raw size but not good for the look. With a very clean diet you can look good on this but never as good as you will when taking Tren/Mast/Primo.

Personally you want to stick to Tren as it more affordable than primo and as you up you doseage use mast for est control or along with tren to help with the granite look.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2012, 01:51:03 PM »
well i guess no dnp...gonna just let the tren transform me..at least it better lol

thank you neilgm..my man!

finishing my test e, then starting prop/tren.... i know im gonna wanna start that tren as soon as it arrives at my doorstep tho lol... finish test e first or just run it with my ace/prop. that is the question?

if i run it with those i'll prob just do 250mg on mondays..instead of my normal mon/thurs shots

that gives me 550-650mg of test a week...should be plenty.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2012, 02:17:22 PM »
if your going the ed route, id do 50 and 50 combo everyday rather 100 prop alternating 100 tren eod.  It'll keep those levels even better.

yeah i agree with this

dustin

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2012, 02:19:12 PM »
Yea the plan is get leaner. Then GROW lean

Do this plus the advice in this thread. I can't add anything else that'll help. Already awesome advices.

Wait till the tren really starts peeling the fat off. It's amazing. Growing lean is the only fucking way to go!

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2012, 02:23:27 PM »
Do this plus the advice in this thread. I can't add anything else that'll help. Already awesome advices.

Wait till the tren really starts peeling the fat off. It's amazing. Growing lean is the only fucking way to go!

hey thanks for the reply brotha. as i said before though im not as lean as id like to be right now, i know tren works better on leaner people. hopefully it'll do the trick though

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2012, 03:39:41 PM »
bf in your avatar looks about 14-15% maybe lower if you are on test in that picture and holding water. i dunno

i'd just run the tren as high as i could and cut down more aggressively. i don't know when that picture was taken but if you are running dnp for a month straight you should be at single digit bodyfat by now.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2012, 03:59:44 PM »
bf in your avatar looks about 14-15% maybe lower if you are on test in that picture and holding water. i dunno

i'd just run the tren as high as i could and cut down more aggressively. i don't know when that picture was taken but if you are running dnp for a month straight you should be at single digit bodyfat by now.

no im not on dnp lol!

but yea i think im gonna hold off and just stick to tren

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2012, 05:48:03 PM »
GETTING AMPED TO START TREN!