Author Topic: GH15- He did help me personally as a bodybuilder!  (Read 81641 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: GH15- He did help me personally as a bodybuilder!
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 09:40:01 PM »
Like GH15 or not, he did help quite a few people into thinking about getting in shape, or did - whether or not is info was correct or not, it was always up to the person to view it as entertainment or positive role thinking.

;D

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2012, 09:48:28 PM »
 and this help and informative posts is why people want him back here...and also gotta love his humor as well  ;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 09:54:18 PM »
Like GH15 or not, he did help quite a few people into thinking about getting in shape, or did - whether or not is info was correct or not, it was always up to the person to view it as entertainment or positive role thinking.

x1000....
 ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 09:55:10 PM »

lol, shine on, you crazy diamond

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 10:06:48 PM »

He helped them for free. He brought free info here which needed to  be told but nobody who was capable of doing it, was willing to do it. He provided the info Evan Centopanni was supposed to have given, but wont do because he doesnt want someone competing against him next year. Gh15 is the best thing to have happened to this site and it's a travesty he is gone.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 10:18:57 PM »

Right on Ron!

Sure, everyone "knew" what it took to get pro size or at the least, in shape.  But gh15 itemized it and broke it down in layman terms.  Bodybuilding for Dummies!   Whoever he is couldn't matter less.  It's the inherent message and detail of it that matters most.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2012, 10:22:04 PM »
I'm making this thread to show how gh15 helped me personally as a bodybuilder. When I first started reading the bible (first because I still read it -- I call it 'bible studies' nowadays), I was 180 lbs. I had b

Swlabr,  thanks for taking the time to do this.

How did you modify those dosage amounts he laid out to better match your beginning size. If you did at all...   Specially, the phase 3

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 10:30:41 PM »
 :D

viva gh15 helped me a lot ! Agree with everything Swalbr stated.

g2g

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2012, 11:07:24 PM »
Great thread swlabr!

I owe gh15 a lot for helping me truely understand this cult known as bodybuilding
team b-boy

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2012, 11:38:52 PM »
Pure gold right here from GH15...

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2012, 11:41:41 PM »
We can all find tidbits here and there from GH15

Good to see this all in one place Swlabr.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2012, 11:43:09 PM »
Yes, Gh15 helped all of us.

Not just with bodybuilding, deep-tissue massage but also with english and grammar.

We have much to thank gh15 for.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2012, 11:49:37 PM »

Just out of interest Ron, many of GH15 related threads have been removed by yourself and other mods, ok some broke the rules but then one or two did not and they still where removed? Why?

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2012, 11:51:04 PM »
By the way his information has helped me allot to

Swlabr

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2012, 01:33:24 AM »

Swlabr,  thanks for taking the time to do this.

How did you modify those dosage amounts he laid out to better match your beginning size. If you did at all...   Specially, the phase 3

Honestly I used what he laid out with no problems whatsoever. 100 mg tren ace EOD isn't much, even for a beginner. I'd use his protocols, then lower/increase dosages as needed.

Swlabr

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2012, 01:37:07 AM »
Anyway, here are some more gh15 gems for those interested:

Regarding thick skin

HGH into blood,, 5-8 iu a day

NO INSULINA! for now

TRENBOLONA ACE 100 MG A DAY,,

testosterona propioneta 100mg every THIRD day,,

THAT ! IS ! IT!

you do it for 3 months ...come back here after,, then sudeenly the word impressive will be on this fuckatrd vocabulary on every internet steroid boardings ,, half of them dont know what they talk about,,

tbomb already have the 3 dimentional going in delts,, he has most things going on the torse ....just covered with thick layer of skin ...water...and some fat ,, the fat will be gone ,, you can eat the same balonie try to keep it little cleaner...the water WONT be gone you want it there,, the skin will get thinner when bodyfat go down ,, and later on if you decide to go competition when water sheds out slowly ,, trenbolona will reduce water too in the body,, so over all you will get what you want,,

then when 6% go on testosterona in the 2 gram zone 1200mg-2000mg and equivalent dose of equipoise ,, gh doesnt have to be there i recomend it with insulina if you ever want to go blow up doll ,, but generally speaking gh dont have to be there at this stage for 2 months,,then go on it again for another 3 dimentional shock to physiqe...ONLY THEN YOU ADD INSULINA if needed ,, and you really dont need it unless you compete because its UGLY LOOK but on stage now day they want this ugly look ,, [/b]

Swlabr

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2012, 01:38:06 AM »
Regarding the fitness model look

if your sole intention is to get lean ? an dlook lik emillion dolaros

this is what you need to do

take the hgh another 30-90 days... add in primobolana to what you do now...

in 90 days you take out EVERYTHING

what you stay on is

trenbolona acatato 200mg every 36 hours  on the clock
50-75mg testosterona phnyl propioneta  every 2-3 days
masterona added at 50-100mg every 2 day

you do this for about 2-5 weeks ....

look in thr mirror after...

you will see what you prayed for all your life,, magazine level physiqe ,,

inorder to actualy look like them to the t you will have to use diuretic but! i do not recomend it for...you dont go onto photoshot and dont make money from this look so...leave diuretic out

you wil be very happy with your 6% dry look,, you will be center of attention of everywhere you go ,, you will have girls practicaly to your feet waiting to fuck you ,, you will go to swiming pool and every fella and his whore wil stare ,, you will only hear completements of how fellas used to look like you 20 years ago or how fellas want to look like you now if they only had time to eat right lol you will have fellas walking from side to side like damn loonateeks for they dont understand how they take all the testosterona in the world and cant look even half as good and they weigh more than you lol,, you will be a walking king of your own city

this is how we do it friend when it come to fitness modeling,,

do not forget to use veet and to haev fake tan or real tan ,, both will enhance look dtamaticaly ,, your 3 dimentional will hold from the hgh for about 3-4 months past usage

your head wil look very lean thus will apear small on your body ,, the musles will look huge for they wil be super lean ,, every fella on insulina around you will feel like a fatzo and the hgh and insulina fellas that have it in the blood...also will feel second to you for ....the water cover the physiqe is alwys blurring the lines that you wil have

in bodybuild...when you can see lines clear = you win

you will be a winner if you foolow this

gh15 approved/bible index

Regarding T3

effects = the best fat burning product on planet earth right there with ephedrine,,i would put it before ephedrine but the diff is t3 is merciless and ephedrine can be abused,,you will die/get sick but ephedrine can be abused,,t3 CANT
abusing t3,,iuncreasing doses to high ones if you dont have enough muscle mass for those doses and enough food around you,,will result in you losing fat and muscle at the same rate,, so doses for 200lb bodybuilder should be kept at25-75mcg 100mcg+ go for the bigger lifters and they better know how to use it right

what im trying to say in general is that if youre 210lb guy takin t3 at 200-300mcg a day,,you better sit in macdonalds for your 5 daily meals and order everything double,,there are people who do it and their excuse for them eating so much junk and staying so lean is stomack ulcers or problems from young age while in realiy they just overdose on t3 in addition to high metabolism to begin with in addition to lifting and looking athletic,,those are usually the people who look athletic and lean with veins sticking everywhere while eating junk all day none stop,,its a way to look decent but its not a way to be a bodybuilder

safety level is high if you know what you are doing,,takin 900mcg at one dose will result in problems for anyone,,its common used product and i yet to hear anyone having problem with using t3

Swlabr

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2012, 01:39:07 AM »
Regarding lean mass steroids

another thing to remember,, the products that truly increase lean muscle and diameter of lean muscle are:

trenbolona ace!

tne!

anadrola!

equipona!

nandrolona!

those  are the main products for increase in lean muscle diameter! you need remember this!

when you start trenbolona ace,, within few hours not few days,, few hours...you feel the tightening effect and when looking at yourself you are thinking in terms of whats happening here...the skin tighten up on the muscle almost immediate hardening and drying effect to a lesser degree,,the muscle get the popping feeling from within ,, thats when bodyfat start going down and you feel like you can eat whatever...and you are right you can eat many things and it will give you a pass,, with hgh its much more linient but also with trenbolona ace

something in the physiqe start looking diff within hours on intake of your first 100 mg of legit trenbolona ace,, it all get the 3 dimention going ,, the nasty factor come into play especialy if you were before on hgh as a prime ,, you will tightening of the physiqe and nasty polsiehd look with out losing even 1/10 of an inch on any mesurments and infact you can grow those mesurments if testosterona is in the right doses and equipona is in the right doses with the trenbolona ace,,

add in hgh later on and you REALLY got to pack on the calories otherwize you will just lose bodyfta too fast and wont grow freaky,, thats why i recomend to change products and nto do hgh and trenbolona together at all times,,

the usage of hgh and trenbolona same time really gives you the ability to eat shit ton of calories and lose fat ,, it does,,

Regarding Anadrol

ofcourse,, more anadrola you use the betrr you look IF on hgh in  high dose,, anadrola is prep drug ,, the fatzos who get fat on it are fat to begin with ,, in bodybuild if you are in the single anadola only make you look beter,, one of the main main culprit of good profesional is the integration of anadrola

if you use 500mg anadrola you beter be high on the lean muscle as in heavy weight and heavy lean weight,,i believe in building anadrola into blood ,, start lower go higher,,but rest assure...when you see sculpted bodybuild 3 dimentioanl its not only from hgh ..it is the anadrola in high enough dose that create the illusion of layer over layer of legit muscle....ofcourse it is not legt sine it is hgh muscle but the anadorla push it all inside out and create the so call phenomenon described by gymasium rats as....layers upon layer of muscle ,, muscle on top of muscle look

if you think 1 tablet of anadrola will take you to where today top level bodyuild sit you are severly mistaken ,, no mater how much gh you are on they are on just as much btu take 6 tablets a day of anadorllla while you play with your 1 tab lol

bodybuild = drugs

gh15 approved

Swlabr

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2012, 01:40:05 AM »
Regarding Equipoise

what legit equipona easterles or not gives you is....

the thickness from the sides of the delts ,,the rounder delts ,,the leaner thinner skin with veins going higher onto the skin ,, it gives you the lean look while growing you from the inside out ,, tight waist while blowing up on the delts...but! while blwing up your delt from each side guess what...due to you getting more polished lookin...the chest start to get the squary thin skin look ...full yet squary ,, hard to explain but bodybuild know what im talkin about,, it blow up the abs but keep it tight basically it grow you lean from the inside out,, the skin attach itself and wrap itself around the muscle...muscle is pumped lean and skin is thin!

it has to be legit equipona and i dont see it around ,, the one im using now is legit!,,it is overdosed and it just looks GREEEEN the solution look greeenish yellowsh you can tell it is over dosed + it smell like complete shit leather like..might be from the guiacol but it is overdosed ...you feel it very fast may be its esterless but it sure works and works fast,,with hgh and testosterona it take you into a different levek,, problem is it seem nto to be around since this are vials from 2008... this is very different very much like old mexicano vet eq just better and over dosed

Regarding HGH effects

i am sorry ,, but if you are over 32 year old ,, and you want to be anything remotely close to competetive....and you are not on hgh you can FORGET ABOUT IT,, have you ever didi most muscular jason cutler style with gh in blood and with out?

NOTICE FRIENDS,, WHEN YOU DO IT WITH OUT GH IN BLOOD AND OFCOURSE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS OVER IM NOT GOING TO DISCUSS AGAIN WHAT WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS ITS IN BIBLE,, BUT IF YOU DO IT WITH OUT GH...YOU WILL HAVE A VERY 2 DIMENTIONAL PHYSIQE IF KEEPING ANY SIZE TO WRITE HOME ABOUT,, EVEN IF SHREDDED AND SMALL YOU WILL HAVE 2 DIMENTIONAL PHYSIQE WERE....YOUR DELTS WILL BE VERY MUCH 2 DIMENTIONAL...MAY BE BIG BUT 2 DIMENTIONAL

when do this pose with hgh in blood!! ,, notice what happen ...practice this post of the levrone most mauscular and jason most muscular...be on hgh see what happen ...suddenly you see the REAR DELT WHILE STANDING FRONT MOST MUSCULAR...YOU SEE THE REAR DELT CLIMBING FROM BEHIND LIKE A LITTLE ALIEN OUT OF YOUR BODY ....SUDDENLY YOU SEE THE DELTS CUPPED TO THE 10 DEGREE AND WHEN YOU LIFT YOUR ARM UP AFTER DOING SOME HAMMER YOU DONT SEE YOUR UGLY STICKY BONE THAT IS IS POINTY IN THIS POSITION WHAT YOU SEE IS VERY ROUND MUSCLE WRAPPING A BONE AND DELT THAT BECOME GIGANTIC!,, SAME FOR OTHER MUSCLE GROUPS FRIENDS,, you see everything 3 dimentional,, while the waist that groink cant get rid offff....he has tight waist now but it still look blocky ...that waist....suddenly get ripped drier suckin in phenomenon while leaving the obliqes to hang out and give the thickness illusion ,,

it is a whollllle diff ball game human growth hormone,, i can smell a fella from 1 km away and tell you what kind of gh he is on and how much of this gh he was using and how much he still left over in the kit he is using!,,

the idea of bodybuild beyond age 30-32 with out gh is redicoulous...unless you ok with competing 165lb 6% 5'10 ..then you can do ok with no gh..problem is you wont get to look 165lb 6% the way you were at 28....when you are 34...you just wont!

32 and on everythign go down ,,what WHAT give you the extra 10 year of bodybuild extra 10-20 years past age 30 in high competetive bodybuild...is! the hgh

and! hgh is improving anyone not only profesionals,, it is a very important factor in being a good fitness model ,, huge diff between the bulk ripped look trenbolona creates and the polished tight blown in the right places small head large body that hgh + trenbolona ace gives

bible index

Swlabr

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2012, 01:40:58 AM »
How to get shredded

how to get shredded,,

trenbolona ace for 3 months 100-150mg every second day
hgh for 3 months 5-6iu a day
testosterona propioneta for 3 months 50-75mg every second or third day
masterona for 3 months 50mg every second day along with the trenbolona

talk to me after,,

now how to get shredded and look like a modern bodybuild?

moment those 3 months pass and you sit 6-7% ....you increase doses of testosterona...take out trenbolona and add in anadrola at 150mg a day

within 6 month of total time from day you started you will be able to walk around and being worshipped by every one in your local town city and bodybuild community

this is how it is friends...this is your diet...

now what to eat? you mean yum yum? umm depends if you can afford sushi all day and eggwhotes id go with it ,, id never cut down carbs id keep them as normal as possible ,, and when i add the anadrola when im 6-7 % id also go into heavier foods like jamaican and german more often ,, in general the diet wont matter

6% is what i gave you above!

4%? you wil need to tune up diet and clean it up

gh15 approved

How to get girls

at the age you talk about you can get a girl via few ways,,

1. be very muscular as in conditioned muscle ,, doesnt have ot be very big..170 lb true 6%...dry...5'9 will get her ,, no matr how old you are by the way ,,can be even 32 she will go with you at 18 if you are what i describe here,,yes americana girls are like that

2. money...if she know you have money,, never spend a dime on her ofcourse but....if the girl know you have money as in from rich family she will be there,, americano girls!

3. love,,well for that she need to love you and be inlove with you ,, doesnt happen at all at age 18 ,, they think they are inlove they are not,,

over all i suggest you to fuck other girl and move on ,, the fact you want to be with her in aplatonic way and go to movei with her means even worse....means you have nothing sexual for this girl ,, you have to want to FUCK THE FLYING DAY LIGHT OUT OF A GIRL and be extremly attratcd to her to end up with her ,, otherwize you will end up like brother and sister ,, you will love her but wont be inlove,,

she is americano right? she is far righgt? she doesnt think about you not even for a damn second,, most of them are very very very very and then some very flat as in they dont think deep,, they dont thikn deep at all especialy the 20 year old of now days,, they dont have the ability to think complicate ,,

at her age ,, she may end up going to a club and listen to me carefuly ,, at her age she may end up going to a club with her mama and her mama brest friend,, meet the bouncer there and go to his place and tell him ...you can do anyhting to be beside fucking me ,, thats how weird that age is and those type of girls are,, kind of not whores but want attention if you knoe what i mean ,, since from reading fast what you wrote i understand she is not exactly a whore...so the not exactly whores fall in the catagory of....do anything you want ot me in yuor place beside penetrating my pussy ...mainly making out sessions and blow jobs at times,,this is their way of getting to be out there yet not whores in their head ...

forget about her,, if she was 31....then id say maybe ,, buit her age not a chance unless she is INLOVE with you and keep in conctant contact with you from her will!

jew fellas stress too much over things like that,, it kills their life and muscle get their estrogen level up ,, you will have another layer of fat or water on midsection just from her,,girls are worse than sodium manipulations for a bodybuild,,

you hav eto remember! the girl who want you WILL MAKE SURE MAKE SURE! THAT YOU KNOW IT AND THAT SHE IS THERE SO NO ONE ELSE CAN GET YOU ! ,, SHE WILL DRIVE FOR YOU ,, AND DO HER HALF AND MANY TIMES WAY MORE THAN HALF ,, SHE WILL BE UP FOR YOUR SHIT ,, SHE WILL LAUGH AT YOUR NOT FUNNY JOKES,, SHE WILL PAY HER SHARE OF DINNERS ,, SHE WILL WORRY ABOUT YOU ,, YOU WILL SEE IT AND FEEL IT ,, THERE WILL BE NO ONE ELSE ,, SHE WONT EVEN GET ON HER TEXT WHILE WITH YOU ,, EVERYTHING WIL BE

YOU YOU YOU AND THEN SOME MORE YOU

get over that girl will never work you just going to fuck up your bodybuilding and end up still NOT BEING WITH HER!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Bible studies, and how gh15 helped me progress
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2012, 05:26:30 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2012, 06:05:11 AM »
Good thread right there.

The bible helped me A LOT ! And I mean A LOT !

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2012, 06:25:16 AM »
A lot of ungrateful bitches on this board lately. Gh15 was hilarious. All of them gems he dropped on us. He was the entertainment on here.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2012, 06:52:41 AM »
How the hell does anyone take 500mg of Anadrol a day for any period of time. Sounds like a death sentence or at least some serious health problems.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Bible studies, and how gh15 helped me progress
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2012, 07:09:38 AM »
;)

Well why don't you just fuck off then?