Author Topic: GH15- He did help me personally as a bodybuilder!  (Read 81355 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: Why GH15 Is Great
« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2012, 08:29:13 PM »
Isn't it "go out fatboy"?

wasnt sure, too lazy to find the thread :D

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: April 12, 2012, 08:31:32 PM »
:(

One of my frustrations with this board is that so many honest topics turn into a subject on sexual orientation.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #177 on: April 12, 2012, 08:43:23 PM »
One of my frustrations with this board is that so many honest topics turn into a subject on sexual orientation.

One of my frustrations is what a complete dead fuck your mom is. 

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: April 12, 2012, 08:49:09 PM »
One of my frustrations is what a complete dead fuck your mom is. 

LOL!!  ;D 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: April 12, 2012, 08:49:52 PM »
I was gonna start a thread but I figured I would just post here. What's the story on the altering of posts by gh15 and g101? Also gh15 threads disappearing? Ya he's leaving soon but the guy brought allot of traffic to the board. Now you're gonna kick him in the ass on the way out? Unless rules were broken and the threads had grounds for deletion, then I'm wrong. Seemed to be typical gh15 threads though

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2012, 08:53:06 PM »
I see you haven't noticed the gh15 account post several essays minutes after each other, there is no way on person can type all that up and post minutes apart....
Several people post under the GH15 account

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2012, 08:59:57 PM »
I see you haven't noticed the gh15 account post several essays minutes after each other, there is no way on person can type all that up and post minutes apart....
Hmm never noticed that. If he was speed typing that would explain the poor grammar. I have read gh15 from the beginning and it's always read like the same person to me. Don't really care either, he's very entertaining and knows his shit

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 12, 2012, 09:06:21 PM »
I was gonna start a thread but I figured I would just post here. What's the story on the altering of posts by gh15 and g101? Also gh15 threads disappearing? Ya he's leaving soon but the guy brought allot of traffic to the board. Now you're gonna kick him in the ass on the way out? Unless rules were broken and the threads had grounds for deletion, then I'm wrong. Seemed to be typical gh15 threads though
yeah his leaving getbig (yeah another one) thread is gone.  the one about ripped.com is gone.

getting fishy

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: April 12, 2012, 09:22:24 PM »
Over the past couple of years since I discovered Getbig and Gossip & Opinions, I have usually enjoyed reading the postings of GH15.  As a lifetime natural (which may change) and someone who loves to train, I've found his writings to be both insightful and humorous, despite his poor grammar.

But more than that, I have been most stuck by his open willingness to share his knowledge and experience to those "coming up the ladder."  As we all know he often referred to his readers as his "pupils."  It's almost as if he were an esteemed professor of bodybuilding, or some wise old teacher.  I even recall one post where he wrote something like (and sorry I can't exactly recall the quote): "turn these kids into serious bodybuilders."

This attitude and approach of his to give back to others, to young people, I think speaks volumes about his character and love of bodybuilding.  In today's world, so few people are willing to give back, to share their expertise with others, and especially in a ferociously competitive environment like competition bodybuilding, I think is truly remarkable.

I cannot believe that he is a fake, as some on this board allege.  A faker, especially a young faker, would never have the depth to take such an attitude.  This can only come from someone with a long experience, both in bodybuilding and in life.

I have no idea who GH15 is.  I hope I can locate his new website, unfortunately I'm not well connected in  the universe of bodybuilding blogs and sites.   I will surely miss him here, as I respect him as a learned fellow who only has the deepest love for bodybuilding and a sincere desire to help others.

man, you know... *sighs* this really hits home for me. over and over when i've asked for help. and there's not very many where i live. guys who could help—guys who are leaps ahead of me. i've asked earnestly for help and who've blown me off. ignored me, acted like i didn't exist, etc... fucking assholes man. >:(

one time gh15 said something. he said he felt bad for the days that he didn't help guys that came up to him for help. he felt bad about the times when he didn't give them real advice. he said, and i'll never forget "guys who had twinkle in eye". :'(

that's fucking me man.............

:'(

no one knows what i've got inside of me. no one man.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: April 12, 2012, 09:25:41 PM »
man, you know... *sighs* this really hits home for me. over and over when i've asked for help. and there's not very many where i live. guys who could help—guys who are leaps ahead of me. i've asked earnestly for help and who've blown me off. ignored me, acted like i didn't exist, etc... fucking assholes man. >:(

one time gh15 said something. he said he felt bad for the days that he didn't help guys that came up to him for help. he felt bad about the times when he didn't give them real advice. he said, and i'll never forget "guys who had twinkle in eye". :'(

I

Nicely put bro.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 12, 2012, 09:40:55 PM »

I hear that... I've been a natty my whole life, if I ever meet someone in person that had experiance in the bodybuilding game I would have been pinning for years now, instead everyone I see or meet still wanna claim natural while still bleeding from the morning pinning on the shoulder.

Even the steroid board on getbig is all hush hush shit.... Thanks to an elf I might get my dick wet in chemical soon  ;D

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #186 on: April 12, 2012, 09:48:09 PM »

I would still be stuffing my face and killing myself in the gym wondering why I'm not growing!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #187 on: April 12, 2012, 09:52:31 PM »
I still have yet to see him post a complete cycle... Week by week in excel , PDF , or picture of paper with ink on it

Who in red hell "cycles"?

Bodybuilders don't come off. We subtract and add components and often, believe it or not, it's due to what's on hand or more likely, an adjustment to meet our goals.

Cycle. Lol.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2012, 09:55:08 PM »
"testosterone - natural hormone to the body ,,the more of it you have the bigger you will get the more agressive and energetic you will be in the gym,,500-750mg test = 200-220lb bodybuilder ...you wanna grow bigger youll have to use more testosterone,,period" - GH15

"dbol - best drugs hands down in history of hormones,,to this day there is no drug beter than dianabol,,LEGIT dianabol will add 20lb of muscle mass on ANY LIFTER WITHIN FIRST 3-4 WEEKS OF USE,,"
- GH15

^I want this GH15 back the current one is an idiot.....

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 12, 2012, 09:57:47 PM »
Who in red hell "cycles"?

Bodybuilders don't come off. We subtract and add components and often, believe it or not, it's due to what's on hand or more likely, an adjustment to meet our goals.

Cycle. Lol.

That might be, but I'm not bout to jump on them and stay on them first round ... After a yet or two I might just lean toward that train of thought

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 12, 2012, 09:59:39 PM »
"testosterone - natural hormone to the body ,,the more of it you have the bigger you will get the more agressive and energetic you will be in the gym,,500-750mg test = 200-220lb bodybuilder ...you wanna grow bigger youll have to use more testosterone,,period" - GH15

"dbol - best drugs hands down in history of hormones,,to this day there is no drug beter than dianabol,,LEGIT dianabol will add 20lb of muscle mass on ANY LIFTER WITHIN FIRST 3-4 WEEKS OF USE,,"
- GH15

This is clear and accurate .... Straight and to the point

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: April 13, 2012, 08:35:38 AM »

That might be, but I'm not bout to jump on them and stay on them first round ... After a yet or two I might just lean toward that train of thought

i thought this too. that's why the last two years have largely been a rollercoaster waste of time for me. i gained like crazy, busted my ass. then went off cycle. the first time with clomid and nolva only. i lost 22lbs. the second time i added hcg to be sure my hpta would restart in a timely manner. that time i lost 40 fucking lbs and i couldn't find a source. it was a nightmare.

here's what you do to avoid this: blast and cruise. blast for 8 to 12 weeks. then give it a rest for an equal amount of time. and by "give it a rest" i mean take a minimal dose just to maintain your size. then blast again. and when you plateau there's no sense in continuing to blast without gh/slin. and i'm not advocating slin (shit scares me to death)—just saying you wont grow further on aas alone at this point.

good luck and be healthy

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2012, 08:37:33 AM »

- GH15

spot on as always. just remember he didn't say lean muscle mass—just "muscle mass"!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #193 on: April 13, 2012, 10:06:22 AM »

- GH15

well man, once he gets lots of dbol to sell and make some cash money from, then he'll be back to pushing it once again

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2012, 11:58:41 AM »

well man, once he gets lots of dbol to sell and make some cash money from, then he'll be back to pushing it once again

he always says, "it depends upon the look you want".

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2012, 02:46:09 PM »

you think you will ever be able to show 160lb 6%? i doubt it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #196 on: April 13, 2012, 03:08:33 PM »
maybe he writes his posts in advance??? and then posts several when he has time??
he is busy you know....
Be Happy,
Optimus

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #197 on: April 13, 2012, 03:32:04 PM »
you think you will ever be able to show 160lb 6%? i doubt it

gh15 approved

i was 154 @ sub-6 with only ECA, so yeah, i think that superdrol can take me to 160 @ sub-6

in fact, i'm shooting for 175 with 16 inch arms and a 28 inch waist

@ 154 i had 14.25 inch arms and a 29.25 inch waist

right now i'm 175 but i'm a bloated fatass with a 33.5 inch waist and 15.5 inch arms

i've now been on sdrol for 4 weeks and i've gained 18 pounds and added 2 inches to my waist and over 1 inch on each arm

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2012, 09:17:20 PM »
i was 154 @ sub-6 with only ECA, so yeah, i think that superdrol can take me to 160 @ sub-6

in fact, i'm shooting for 175 with 16 inch arms and a 28 inch waist

@ 154 i had 14.25 inch arms and a 29.25 inch waist

right now i'm 175 but i'm a bloated fatass with a 33.5 inch waist and 15.5 inch arms

i've now been on sdrol for 4 weeks and i've gained 18 pounds and added 2 inches to my waist and over 1 inch on each arm

so you used superdrol to get to 175,, think about it for a second,, YOU USED SUPERDROL TO BE LESS THAN 8 0 KILOGRAMOS

175 lb fella have 31-32 inch waist...what 175 lb has 34 inch waist?? you are out of yoru mind im serious

no wonder groink si telling you what he telling you ,, listen to yourself

you just say to me you used superdorl! strongest oral available to be 175lb lol with 34 inch waist lol

a bodybuild! shoudl only have 34 inch waist when he it 200-210lb ! even then! many bodybuilders have 31-32 inch waist when they are 200-210lb ....

shows you just how out of reality you are...

who cant be 80 kilograms with 34 inch waist naturaly ? who? i dont know even one fella who cant achieve it naturaly ,, completely naturaly

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Re: GH15- He did help me personally as a bodybuilder!
« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2012, 10:07:21 PM »
I've learned from GH15 that an AI is an absolutely neccessity, after seeing  the shirtless pic of him that was up around 2 weeks ago I would NEVER run aromatizing steroids without one. Too bad he didn't do all the online research that he did to develop the hoax back when he was using steroids - that gyno won't be going anywhere without surgery.