Author Topic: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs  (Read 58517 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs
« Reply #250 on: March 19, 2012, 02:17:02 PM »
byu  th way i am late to gymnasium ,, you were right about this ,, i shal be back ,,

by the way there are elfs meetings hapeningn all around the globe,,

there are 3 diff ones every week that i know of and i have nothing to do with most ,, i usualy only have control on the getbig ones btu even the getbig ones....my head elf g101 is in control of and im only a participant or observant when i can

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: JASON GENOVA AND GH15
« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2012, 02:17:50 PM »
im not in florida you retard,,  what is this balonie that going on on getbig with all this gimicks?

i am also not internet persona,, im real world persona in the  bodybuilding cult ,,  TRUE PROFESIONAL BODYBUILDER,,

now i understand the joking i do with you here and all may came up to your head,, but again i will repeat this again ....

ther eis no one in bodybuild that has done universaly what i did to it ,,

you confuse entrentainnment with actual real hands on bodybuild

i do expect fellas here to have some brain

gh15 approved

I'm also a Hollywood superstar. I was nominated for best supporting actor in 2005. You confuse a real entertainment icon such as myself with an internet forum character.

Woo..this is so much fun, darling.

Anyway, about your workout..isn't it time for you to log out and pretend to be at the gym to go to the gym?  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2012, 02:20:58 PM »
no what you are is dave the fatzo that derek anthony the kidny transplent put out of getbig due to him running his mouth with real information abotu himself...this is who you are

i on the other hand was direct cause to the fall of scammers for long time ,, real real felas who sold narcotics to youngsters and betray the morals of the bodybuilding cult

once again i will end up saying here this

before you think you know the facts...CHECK THEM

go talk to my elfs ,, they are known atleast few of them are...they will tell you that gh15 is no joke,, not a wanna be ,, not someone who may do this and then do that...when i say something it comes ,, and it comes with authority! behind it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #253 on: March 19, 2012, 02:32:50 PM »
no what you are is dave the fatzo that derek anthony the kidny transplent put out of getbig due to him running his mouth with real information abotu himself...this is who you are

i on the other hand was direct cause to the fall of scammers for long time ,, real real felas who sold narcotics to youngsters and betray the morals of the bodybuilding cult

once again i will end up saying here this

before you think you know the facts...CHECK THEM

go talk to my elfs ,, they are known atleast few of them are...they will tell you that gh15 is no joke,, not a wanna be ,, not someone who may do this and then do that...when i say something it comes ,, and it comes with authority! behind it

gh15 approved

I know all the facts. I don't dispute that you're 'big' on here. I really do think that being a big name on here is far too important to you and a sign that your real life delivers less status and psychological rewards.

However, that is NOT the point. The point , and this is a fact, is that Jason Genova reaches a far wider and broader crowd than you yourself do on the internet. He is huge on ALL bodybuilding sites, is a sensation on youtube, and people follow him that aren't even into bodybuilding. Face it, he is more famous than you are on the cyber medium.

You can have a little cry and post about how big you are but Jason dwarfs you. Sorry it hurts so bad bro.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #254 on: March 19, 2012, 02:43:07 PM »

You seen how hard this kid trains?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #255 on: March 19, 2012, 02:45:49 PM »
You will lose

You dont know what i look like Papercunt hahahaa...he got a long way to go if he wants to out grow me...
?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #256 on: March 19, 2012, 02:46:52 PM »
who hired who for training?

hte problem dave is that you truly do not know the facts...this is the problem ,, you have no idea who is behind gh15 ,, absolitly none,, you do however know im a serious bodybuilder and in most liklihood profesional bodybuilder,, i also tell it here that i ws top olympian competitor i been saying this many  years,,

now the other problem is ....that gh15 is not only follow on al the bodybuild boardings...but my bible is translated into languages ....in brazil south america and in europe,, and in asia...and you know it!

what you try to do is bring drama ...it is ok but stick to the facts,, again one gh15 writen into google will show you all you need to see if you know how to click 1 2 3 4 5 6 60 pages you will find all you need to know on how big gh15 is

the fact is im not a dream im real ...
jason was a dream until now! ,,

yes he is good actor but! rest assure of the fact that he came running and fast with the camera men ..very fast,, i neevr wrote him i never did anything of the such .... i put a posting here and it was answered

i am huge

now ....you will go on and on and i realy hav eto go but! while you go on and on writing in coherent english ...make sure you remember to check the facts and actualy know them ....make sure you LOOK into the past and see how i shut up very strong moderaotrs to never recover again ,, make sure you talk to the fellas in the hormone world...which is part of the bodybuild cult...make sure you talk to serious bodybuilders....make sure you talk to fellas who grew into top amatuers and profesionals along the years by my guidance,, make sure you talk every one of them

then you can come here and state things such as this

gh15 has a website ,, you get it now with forum and with hormone boarding,, and with datingn site,,

i repeat once again what you are getting is something that wil wipe the cult of bodybuild and put it back wherre it belongs ...the top where it used to be in 1970s so no one EVER NO ONE EVER HAS TO GO THROUGh the balonie you went through and the misguidance you went through

as i alwys say ...

HISTORY IS SOMETHING BIG,, when you think about someone like jason ..it is comedy it is nice it is reality it is something like kredishian ...come and go ...moment he become profesional which i wil help him be...the shtick is over...everyone watch it because they thinkk he is a mess...because he is being abused...

gh15 on the other hand....is HISTORY ,, I AM ACTUALY WRITING HISTORY HERE,, THIS IS HOW BIG I AM ,, I CHANGED AND CURENTLY CHANGING! HISTORY

i brought in VOCUBULARY OF AN INFANTILE INTO USAGE BY ANYONE IN BODYBUILD,,just opeb eyes

everyone use the word fella...filt...everyone use million of my words generation nothingnnes... it is so many its hard to put them here because it is a whole vocubulary ....

this is also why rebeling come and fsail...rebeling come becsause people ,, human being hate sucess,, they are animals that hate sucess especialy in bodybuild... but ! the sane ones realize when history is writen and it is writen here

now! i go train ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #257 on: March 19, 2012, 02:49:11 PM »
now them ...this is how big gh15 is

press conferences that suposdly approved by me are released in china on a regular basis...yes yes btu yet i never approved them! this is how big i am

Which ones? Please name these press conferences?

Btw, the interior ministry of Outer Mongolia will not even scratch their asses without my approval. See, I don't lie.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #258 on: March 19, 2012, 02:50:28 PM »
GH15, with your help how long will it take Jason to become a National level competitor?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #259 on: March 19, 2012, 02:51:43 PM »
GH15, with your help how long will it take Jason to become a National level competitor?

i alredy said 24-30 months,,

gh15 aproved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #260 on: March 19, 2012, 02:54:11 PM »
Which ones? Please name these press conferences?

Btw, the interior ministry of Outer Mongolia will not even scratch their asses without my approval. See, I don't lie.

dave i dont hav etime for this balonie,, ask g101 he has them ,, it is always writen in red ,, it is titled in red and it is abotu products i endorse,, my elfs can find you everything you need ...you too can do it ,,

red writen letters,, gh15 approves kigtropin ...this was last pres conferene from scambag kigtropin operation ,, it is all over yahoo and google they can put it on for you if they feel like ,, i just have to go i have fellas who pay 1000 dollar for me to talk to them for 60 min and one of them im aleady late to ,, then i need to train too....

i pretty sure that dave can find information on google is he try hard enough ,, and its not hard gh15 is all over there

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #261 on: March 19, 2012, 02:54:41 PM »
hahahahaha, we're cool man. I'm not trying to create any drama. I just pointed out that Jason Genova is a waaaaaaaaaay bigger internet celebrity than you. Dude, I'm talking like 3-4-5 times more famous. The drama is all coming from you having a hissy fit about it.  ;D ;D ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #262 on: March 19, 2012, 03:02:41 PM »
hahahahaha, we're cool man. I'm not trying to create any drama. I just pointed out that Jason Genova is a waaaaaaaaaay bigger internet celebrity than you. Dude, I'm talking like 3-4-5 times more famous. The drama is all coming from you having a hissy fit about it.  ;D ;D ;D

All speculation, you don't even know who you're comparing with that autistic gymrat ::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #263 on: March 19, 2012, 03:13:56 PM »
All speculation, you don't even know who you're comparing with that autistic gymrat ::)

No, no speculation at all. One is an anonymous dude that is fairly big in a fairly small drug cult and the other one may be an autistic gymrat but he's practically an internet sensation. The "speculating" is coming from the dude claiming to be a pro, not the gym rat gone viral.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #264 on: March 19, 2012, 03:22:40 PM »
No, no speculation at all. One is an anonymous dude that is fairly big in a fairly small drug cult and the other one may be an autistic gymrat but he's practically an internet sensation. The "speculating" is coming from the dude claiming to be a pro, not the gym rat gone viral.

I'm not even talking about the GH15 pseudonym, but the actual person behind it, that's the speculative part. As a pseudonym he's only big on places where he can talk freely about hormones/the cult/the filth/etc. As you prob know, there aren't many places in cyberspace like getbig, and even this place isn't a heaven of freedom of speech. Jason is plain entertainment. Most people prefer that over freedom of speech, esp when names of liars are revealed.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #265 on: March 19, 2012, 03:31:02 PM »
I'm not even talking about the GH15 pseudonym, but the actual person behind it, that's the speculative part. As a pseudonym he's only big on places where he can talk freely about hormones/the cult/the filth/etc. As you prob know, there aren't many places in cyberspace like getbig, and even this place isn't a heaven of freedom of speech. Jason is plain entertainment. Most people prefer that over freedom of speech, esp when names of liars are revealed.

Translation: I'm right and you agree with me.  Never said Genova wasn't entertainment. Just that the dude is way, way more of an internet celebrity and well known than gh15. Nothing to argue over.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #266 on: March 19, 2012, 03:35:22 PM »
Translation: I'm right and you agree with me.  Never said Genova wasn't entertainment. Just that the dude is way, way more of an internet celebrity and well known than gh15. Nothing to argue over.

Man, I tried to put things in perspective, there is no ground to compare them

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #267 on: March 19, 2012, 03:40:50 PM »
Man, I tried to put things in perspective, there is no ground to compare them

Yes there is. One is way more well known than the other one.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #268 on: March 19, 2012, 03:44:27 PM »
A video posting troll will always be more famous then a forum posting maniac

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #269 on: March 19, 2012, 03:48:08 PM »
A video posting troll will always be more famous then a forum posting maniac

hahahaha. I bet gh15 is thinking about this thread right now and throwing dumbells at the walls and setting off the lunk alarm in his rage at attention whore Jason's superior internet fame.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #270 on: March 19, 2012, 03:59:36 PM »
You dont know what i look like Papercunt hahahaa...he got a long way to go if he wants to out grow me...

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #271 on: March 19, 2012, 04:37:12 PM »
Now you get it...good boy...
?

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #272 on: March 19, 2012, 05:13:32 PM »
bump because retards on steroids and slin and gh and peptides and, and, and....

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #273 on: March 19, 2012, 07:59:33 PM »
Can't wait to see what gh15 can do with this guy.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i do not want to work with jason jnova ,, i have looked into it and decided he is acting!,, i dont like liars as i said before,, i dont like balonie
this video is the reason gh15 thinks he is acting,, pay attention from 8 min into the video! ,, jason jnova is acting this is my opinon and as you know my  opinion is final when i decide it

thus i decided to not work with him

they are not abusing him ....the all thing is aming in making money from the internet

im sorry but this is my final decision,,
if you wish to work with gh15 you HAVE to be honest! you have to be legit!

gh15 approved
fallen angel