Author Topic: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15  (Read 58785 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15
« Reply #275 on: March 16, 2012, 05:48:20 PM »
Huge proviron fan here too.
I'm about to add Masteron (it'll be my first experience with this compound) to Test-E and proviron.
I've been running a gram of Test-E and 600mg deca/wk (proviron daily).

My question(s): How long could one safely run Masteron(E) @200mg/wk, how about 400mg/wk?
Any tips about test/masteron ratios? I just finished my deca/test and really "clicked" with deca- felt great, made some  gains in size, shape and strength (ran it 14 weeks). Would really like to re-comp but am afraid of tren (plus noob so probably not ready yet).
I am mid 40's so health is more of a consideration than it maybe for a younger guy.
Any thoughts or input is appreciated. (good chance for an Elf to prove thier worth, not everyone wants to "mutate" , for myself slow steady but measurable progress is more than enough at this point.

I look forwards to raging libido (it's already pretty freaking high considering my age because of the test/proviron).

Is aggressiveness any thing to worry about beyond being aware that irritation may be chemical and not situational? My job requires complete level headedness in the face of people that resent my authority and are belligerent, threatening and hostile every day. This is one of the major reasons why tren would be out of the question - how is Masteron I've read/heard conflicting accounts- it's a feel good vs, it caused users anger...

Thanks.

bro,
first primo/masterone/proviron are all dht steroids.... derivatives....
so that means they act on the scalp and prostate....  at your age you need to consider that....
if all is in good health.... you are good2go....
i knew some that got a little agressive on masterone.. but nothing that as not manageable....
but this was on very high doses as well....
proviron is the best thing there is for sexdrive.... it rockzzzz!!!
also make any cycle more effective.... great product...

so you do not want to mutate but do want to be in shape and feel great and fight the aging process...
if i were you i would go for PRIMO.... more anabolic and less androgenic then masteron..
low dose test....
hgh....
that is it really....

600 mg primo a week
around 250 mg of test a week....
2-4 iu hgh a day ...
add proviron add 50 mg a day.... if you have any libido issues.... but i do not think it ill be needed...
sure you can add other compound.. but for what you are looking for... this is a great cycle...
and if you want to get bigger... just up the dose..... lol...
up the primo... test remains the same.... just for feel good and libido issues....
and hgh at your age would be ideal... but even with just the primo and test you would be amazed what that will do for you...
Be Happy,
Optimus

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #276 on: March 16, 2012, 06:07:53 PM »
mak.....
are we lost brothers or something???
you can't stand eq , like me....
and my body also loves dht derivatives...!
masteron/primobolan/proviron.... i love it!!!!!
bit of test added and i am on clouds!!

tren makes me louco! i absolutely loves what it does to my physique but i get to mental.. lol!!
i am not to keen on pregesterones....
i am on npp now together with proviron.... you know just cruising lol!
but soon will get on the dht sterodis again...
i do not get bald anyway... no prostate related problems....
and as a bonus the dht steroids make ya horny as hell!!! especially PROVIRON!!
everybody should take proviron during cycle....
it makes test more effective.... makes you burn more fat.... no it's NOT a myth..... it saw it happen on myself... i am fairly lean to begin with so small changes are visible....helps with water retention from aromatizeing steroids....

really a great steroid to add... not to gain weight per se, but it makes the cycle you are on more effective.... and i love how it makes me feel..... it really has a mental effect... you feel great!!!!!!
like with primo, but a lot more pronounced.....

We must have a similiar genetic make up. I refuse to run things that make me feel like shit now. What's the point. I would rather sacrafice a few pounds then feel suicidal or like a walking heart attack..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #277 on: March 16, 2012, 06:12:06 PM »
We must have a similiar genetic make up. I refuse to run things that make me feel like shit now. What's the point. I would rather sacrafice a few pounds then feel suicidal or like a walking heart attack..

That goes without saying I guess.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #278 on: March 16, 2012, 06:17:49 PM »
bro,
first primo/masterone/proviron are all dht steroids.... derivatives....
so that means they act on the scalp and prostate....  at your age you need to consider that....
if all is in good health.... you are good2go....
i knew some that got a little agressive on masterone.. but nothing that as not manageable....
but this was on very high doses as well....
proviron is the best thing there is for sexdrive.... it rockzzzz!!!
also make any cycle more effective.... great product...

so you do not want to mutate but do want to be in shape and feel great and fight the aging process...
if i were you i would go for PRIMO.... more anabolic and less androgenic then masteron..
low dose test....
hgh....
that is it really....

600 mg primo a week
around 250 mg of test a week....
2-4 iu hgh a day ...
add proviron add 50 mg a day.... if you have any libido issues.... but i do not think it ill be needed...
sure you can add other compound.. but for what you are looking for... this is a great cycle...
and if you want to get bigger... just up the dose..... lol...
up the primo... test remains the same.... just for feel good and libido issues....
and hgh at your age would be ideal... but even with just the primo and test you would be amazed what that will do for you...

optimus question for you. I ran a very  heavy cycle recently, around 2 grams of stuff and I noticed I had jaw growth. My jaw actually got longer, it's not just bloat either when you see your face in the mirror every day you know when something is up. not the muscle either, but the actual jaw bone got longer and protrudes now. From the side I look like a fucking ape I think when I diet down I'm gonna look like the joker, or a  bad guy in comic books.  I was on a gram of deca, some test, I dont even know how many orals, and 2 amps of primo eod with insulin. I know insulin is anabolic in bone,  Do you think it's possible I was just young enough to where my growth plates hadn't shut off yet or something that caused this? I saw my cousin a few weeks ago after she hadn't seen me in a while and even she said I looked different. WTF?
l

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #279 on: March 16, 2012, 06:27:50 PM »
I couldn't shit today. Do I need D-bol?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #280 on: March 16, 2012, 06:28:32 PM »
optimus question for you. I ran a very  heavy cycle recently, around 2 grams of stuff and I noticed I had jaw growth. My jaw actually got longer, it's not just bloat either when you see your face in the mirror every day you know when something is up. not the muscle either, but the actual jaw bone got longer and protrudes now. From the side I look like a fucking ape I think when I diet down I'm gonna look like the joker, or a  bad guy in comic books.  I was on a gram of deca, some test, I dont even know how many orals, and 2 amps of primo eod with insulin. I know insulin is anabolic in bone,  Do you think it's possible I was just young enough to where my growth plates hadn't shut off yet or something that caused this? I saw my cousin a few weeks ago after she hadn't seen me in a while and even she said I looked different. WTF?

you stil growing,,age 19 -20 still growing,, the answer is yes,, your bones can still grow in your age,,

i always tell fellas this...

age 23! is where you need ot put everything you have into bodybuilding ,, age 21-25 is the most magical age for bodybuilding development ,, it is where you are young enouhg ,, have your own hormones kicking ,,

if you can get everything to be in line for this magical age 23...you will go places in bodybuilding,,

remember friends! age 23! 21-25 in general but age 23 is where you will know how well you will do in bodybuild

thi sis why i say ,, HORMONES NEED TO BE THERE IN THIS AGE! AGE 2 3 !

consider yourself flinston to have another couple years until this age....your mission is to get as ripped as you can and as conditioned as you can so in age 23 when you need to grow lean ....it will happen the right way ,,

treue aarnold and the many of old generation did it earlier,, but for today! bodybuild age 23 is the key ...remember this age,, THE K E Y

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: adress to bodybuilders world wide,,
« Reply #281 on: March 16, 2012, 06:30:41 PM »

Just that you know, I'm with you on this one, AJ.

AJ is good people, he never did anything bad and gave tons of good info!
Agreed Arnold Jr is a good guy. Show me proof other wise STFU about it, it is getting old. Some are trying to take down the wrong guys, what goes against what gh15 suppose to be about.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #282 on: March 16, 2012, 06:32:37 PM »
*Moved do to steroid related content.
All threads posted on the G&O that contain strong elements of steroid content will be moved to the steroid board from here on out.

Arnold jr.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #283 on: March 16, 2012, 06:40:04 PM »
you stil growing,,age 19 -20 still growing,, the answer is yes,, your bones can still grow in your age,,

age 23! is where you need ot put everything you have into bodybuilding ,, age 21-25 is the most magical age for bodybuilding development ,, it is where you are young enouhg ,, have your own hormones kicking ,,

if you can get everything to be in line for this magical age 23...you will go places in bodybuilding,,

remember friends! age 23! 21-25 in general but age 23 is where you will know how well you will do in bodybuild

consider yourself flinston to have another couple years until this age....your mission is to get as ripped as you can and as conditioned as you can so in age 23 when you need to grow lean ....it will happen the right way ,,

treue aarnold and the many of old generation did it earlier,, but for today! bodybuild age 23 is the key ...remember this age,, THE K E Y

gh15 approved

I notice this gh! age 23 lol I always wanted to ask why 23?. Dennis Newman, frank Sepe, kevin levrone, yourself (if you are who I think)....all looked amazing at 23 but not UNTIL 23.. I think at that age the male body is in it's prime and goes nuts with the shit. Or it could just be 5 year mark, you start serious hormones at 19 takes 5 years to be your best I guess. but specificially that number, not 21 either. The ones who look best at 23 didn't look like that until 23, when it happened too soon like trey brewer at 21 it turned out disaster. Explain why please..
l

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #284 on: March 16, 2012, 06:50:02 PM »
gh15 please show the email from Muscular development wanting you. They make their money from the supp companies, so why would they want someone like u? Show me this and I say u are legit, but I think not because it makes no sense, because u are truth and the supp companies are filt.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #285 on: March 16, 2012, 06:52:51 PM »

gh15 approved
but you have dudes like vince taylor who started late.... toney freeman peaked late...
hell even yates started late....
i know hgh gives you yearssssss extra... but in bodybuilding you can peak late in life...
if you started late....
a body can only take an x amount of years on high dose ped's ...
i knew of a few fellas that started later in life...
give the older fellas some hope gh15!! lol!!

Be Happy,
Optimus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #286 on: March 16, 2012, 07:08:05 PM »
gh15 please show the email from Muscular development wanting you. They make their money from the supp companies, so why would they want someone like u? Show me this and I say u are legit, but I think not because it makes no sense, because u are truth and the supp companies are filt.

i wil show thi sto everyone on website,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #287 on: March 16, 2012, 07:09:26 PM »
but you have dudes like vince taylor who started late.... toney freeman peaked late...
i know hgh gives you yearssssss extra... but in bodybuilding you can peak late in life...
if you started late....

nono,, im talking about age 23 to be best optimal age for your own body with mix of syntetics,, ofcourse you can do it in any age now day due to hgh ,, it increase competetive by good 10-15 years,, back then age 30 you went home byebye ,, now day some step on stage first time age  40 lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #288 on: March 16, 2012, 07:10:22 PM »
Older dude in my gym started gear recently mid 40's, looked awesome.

If your body is fresh, you can amp it up at any age.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #289 on: March 16, 2012, 07:14:45 PM »

depend what you want,, to look better? aas will do any age,, but! to be high competetive level,, with out hgh in age 40? not a chance,, the body fall apart very very fast past age 32...and in very fast rate past age 35 ...very fast!

you need hgh to compete high levels

still... it all depend on what one want,, when i write my advice herre i make sure you know it is to be advance bodybuild,, yes you can be using aas and look beter in any age ,, you can even compete look in wes he competes does well but! he never broke the size needed for higher levels...and if he had gh15 when he needed gh15 ....he would be going higher places since! he actualy is dedicated and consistant and live bodybuild 24 7 so fella like wes if had the hgh back then or was using it ...could have goten much biger with same condition which ....would put him in higher level competitions and probably makeing money out of bodybhuild in some form

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #290 on: March 16, 2012, 07:16:36 PM »

yes, but that's the thing. Your only fresh for so long. I look 23, while I may be 19 biologically, I am older than I actually am. The Food ages the body rapidly along with training. the drugs will keep you long, with the exception of insulin of course. let me say though, that  the WORST thing you can do for your health, in my opinion is natural bodybuilding. Your constantly putting your body under oxidative stress, without giving it the hormones to recuperate.
l

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #291 on: March 16, 2012, 07:19:40 PM »
if you started late....

I have heard you talk about Yates being a late bloomer before but he was Mr. O by 29 I believe

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #292 on: March 16, 2012, 07:24:03 PM »
nono,, im talking about age 23 to be best optimal age for your own body with mix of syntetics,, ofcourse you can do it in any age now day due to hgh ,, it increase competetive by good 10-15 years,, back then age 30 you went home byebye ,, now day some step on stage first time age  40 lol

gh15 approved
[/quote
lol... agreed...
Be Happy,
Optimus

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #293 on: March 16, 2012, 07:58:03 PM »
I have heard you talk about Yates being a late bloomer before but he was Mr. O by 29 I believe

there is a difference though. Yates did not start as late as you think, he used pharm grade HGH from the very beginning of his bodybuilding career. He admitted it in an interview. Dorian did not fuck around he was all business.
l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #294 on: March 16, 2012, 08:11:50 PM »
there is a difference though. Yates did not start as late as you think, he used pharm grade HGH from the very beginning of his bodybuilding career. He admitted it in an interview. Dorian did not fuck around he was all business.

Damn wonder how he had access to all the goodness.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #295 on: March 16, 2012, 08:23:18 PM »

yeah i was wrong.....
he started early twenties....
i could have sworn i have readit somewhere... lol....

Be Happy,
Optimus

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #296 on: March 16, 2012, 08:24:31 PM »
optimus how do you like npp. I have a stash of it. What has it done for you? What would you compare it to?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #297 on: March 16, 2012, 09:19:08 PM »
optimus how do you like npp. I have a stash of it. What has it done for you? What would you compare it to?
well bro..
i am cruising on just npp now... and i add proviron for obvious reasons.. lol...
i think it's ok.... makes me hold water though.. but the proviron kinda helps for that...
i had a stash of test P and eq.. i mixed the 2... but the eq made me insane.. threw it away...
lol....
and since i am working on which source i will use,  being new here in brazil..... untill i have it all figured out i am cruising lol!!
but i do have acces to sustanon, and test cyp.. also oxy... all hg.. so maybe i will add some of these things...
but mixing my own powders is so much more cheaper... so will just wait a little more....
i really want to try high dose of masteron... i mean 1000mg a week... see what that does to me...
see if i can get a primo like feeling..i love primo , but i am not gonna pay 20 dollar a gram lol...
i can get a gram of coke here for less!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
tren is a nono for me....
nandrolones are ok, but make me hold water ... and i look like shit when holding just a little water lol!
test is ok .... any ester.. i prefere test E
eq as of lately a nono as well....
so my cycles in the future will be...
low test...
primo
masteron
proviron (absolutely love this compound!!! i will go on it forever)
oxy in and out....
hgh when i get it sorted out....
these are the products my body loves... but it's personal really....

Be Happy,
Optimus

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #298 on: March 16, 2012, 09:20:52 PM »
No one was ever had such a presence and influence on bodybuilding boards, all bodybuilding boards, as gh15. This is history in the making and you are here and he is here right now making history.

Proud Elf,

Pellius

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #299 on: March 16, 2012, 09:52:09 PM »
yes, but that's the thing. Your only fresh for so long. I look 23, while I may be 19 biologically, I am older than I actually am. The Food ages the body rapidly along with training. the drugs will keep you long, with the exception of insulin of course. let me say though, that  the WORST thing you can do for your health, in my opinion is natural bodybuilding. Your constantly putting your body under oxidative stress, without giving it the hormones to recuperate.

You say that you suspect your growth plates may still be open because of the jaw growth you experienced, but wouldnt you think they shoukd have been.closed by now considering that youve been on steroids for a time and it would have closed your plates.

Also do you think its possible for a jaw to experience growth like yours did even if the growth plates have.closed. I mean is it physically possible to have steroids increase bone density. I was always told it wasnt?