Author Topic: Do you hit on girls at the gym?  (Read 10059 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: Do you hit on girls at the gym?
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 04:13:55 PM »
when you see a super hot girl, you should do the opposite....

act really focused on what youre doing.
go out of your way to NOT open the door for her.
be too intense, too involved, too 'all about you'.

She'll wonder why youre so special that you didn't make flirty eyes at her like every other swinging dick in the gym.

THAT is how you win them, to be honest.  Don't put her on that pedestal.  When you do hit on her finally, come at her with chat about something relevant to the room, then 'let's get outta here'.  She'll be the one feeling stupid about refusing, even if reluctant.  Act confused if she declines.  Like you were the one doing HER the favor by taking her to your truck for 97 seconds of forgettable pumping.

truer words were never spoken!  :)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 04:17:29 PM »
Be true to yourself; your mindset, your values, your humor to YOU and Don't stop believing.

Boundary Breaker

chess315

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 04:55:47 PM »
I'm to old to now but yes fuck if you offend them who the fuck cares they can find another gym :D ever since the 21yo old at the desk took me to sell my blood when i was drunk the manager of the gym don't say anything to me and my friends no matter what we do lol

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2012, 04:59:02 PM »
I'm to old to now but yes fuck if you offend them who the fuck cares they can find another gym :D ever since the 21yo old at the desk took me to sell my blood when i was drunk the manager of the gym don't say anything to me and my friends no matter what we do lol

What?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2012, 05:32:59 PM »
I've never done, feels a bit like a creep. I figure girls are there to workout and get sweaty and probably don't some douchebag bothering them. But man, there's this girl I see here every now and then that's a jaw dropper. Perfect 10 body, does everything with perfect form, can't tell about the face though cause she always wears a hat low an looks pissed (must've read the bible).

What do I do?!!

Your arms are 16 inches, you have a receding hairline, and your tattoos scream douche bag.  don't waste your time
l

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 05:35:12 PM »
Your arms are 16 inches, you have a receding hairline, and your tattoos scream douche bag.  don't waste your time

They're 16.5", dickhead.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 05:45:51 PM »
I quit talking to girls in the gym when a hottie called me "sir".  Fuck... right then I knew I was too old to be attempting to pick up young chicks at the gym.  Gotta wait till I catch them out drunk.  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2012, 05:49:55 PM »
when you see a super hot girl, you should do the opposite....

act really focused on what youre doing.
go out of your way to NOT open the door for her.
be too intense, too involved, too 'all about you'.

She'll wonder why youre so special that you didn't make flirty eyes at her like every other swinging dick in the gym.

THAT is how you win them, to be honest.  Don't put her on that pedestal.  When you do hit on her finally, come at her with chat about something relevant to the room, then 'let's get outta here'.  She'll be the one feeling stupid about refusing, even if reluctant.  Act confused if she declines.  Like you were the one doing HER the favor by taking her to your truck for 97 seconds of forgettable pumping.

You have to be realistic though...I mean dont get me wrong if I looked like Dennis Newman circa 1993 , if I was some doctor or lawyer, I would approach any woman in the gym without hesitation. I'm 19 though and broke lol.  I play it safe, go for 7/10's..."cute" is enough.  Go for the moms that are there on Monday evenings, forget about the 10/10 24 year old slut who think her shit dont stink. not worth it...
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2012, 05:53:17 PM »
I quit talking to girls in the gym when a hottie called me "sir".  Fuck... right then I knew I was too old to be attempting to pick up young chicks at the gym.  Gotta wait till I catch them out drunk.  ;D

how old are you 12? what did you expect her to call you, "young man"?
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2012, 06:05:24 PM »

LOL....being called "sir" brings reality to your door. As good as I look for my age or whatever, I'm not in my 20s anymore and that's a long ass time ago..people in their 20s call me sir...It stopped bothering me a decade ago...I'm old..can't do a fucking thing about it but try and stay in the best shape possible.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2012, 06:31:42 PM »
how old are you 12? what did you expect her to call you, "young man"?

::)

add 30 years.  You've got to understand, like Groink, I do not look my age and can pass for late 20's on a good day.

What is your secret?   "Hi there, I am an Elf"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2012, 06:53:22 PM »
::)

add 30 years.  You've got to understand, like Groink, I do not look my age and can pass for late 20's on a good day.

What is your secret?   "Hi there, I am an Elf"

I'm 19  I don't need any secret lol. I've gotten more 30 year old pussy than 98% of teenagers will ever dream about being that I look so much older than I am. Women still call me sir all the time, be thankful you look like a man and not a little boy.  if I brought an old fuck like yourself out here if you looked half as good as Groink which I assume you do being you could pass for late twenties, you  could bag 18 year olds no problem. You need to get that "being old" stuff out of your head bro cause the  Bottom line is, .   The girls down south, especially the younger ones 18-20 prefer men in their thirties and forties over guys in their twenties and teens. 90% of the time. It pisses me off to no end, every 18 year old has some boyfriend that's already been married twice.  Age is sexy to women. Women  are another story, Youth is a  very important element of  beauty in the female.
l

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2012, 07:05:52 PM »
For me.... the gym is my church my get away... ill never go after pussy in the gym,last thing i want is some psycho annoying me in my training,or nagging me for some reason or another , when im training i live in my own world,put my music on and go on about my training...theres plenty of occasions where u can meet up a ladie and talk to her...for me pussy and gym dont go togeather.

If you are serious about your training you know what im talking about!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2012, 07:09:03 PM »
For me.... the gym is my church my get away... ill never go after pussy in the gym,last thing i want is some psycho annoying me in my training,or nagging me for some reason or another , when im training i live in my own world,put my music on and go on about my training...theres plenty of occasions where u can meet up a ladie and talk to her...for me pussy and gym dont go togeather.

If you are serious about your training you know what im talking about!!!

nonsense.....you do what 12 sets, one bodypart 4 days a week? plenty of time for chitchat
l

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2012, 07:19:37 PM »
The number one key to success in the gym is to be charismatic(as well as every environment). The last girl I was with from the gym was the hottest one every guy was going after. I did as 240 explained before. However I got to know everyone at the gym. When I walk in everyone says hello to me, I talk to the guy at the desk, I make a few stops to talk to different people, I say hello to the cleaner, I talk to one of the trainers. In between sets people come up to me..etc..

Meanwhile this chick is getting stared at by every guy, I'm too busy to notice her. In her mind she's thinking ''who is this guy?'' ''why does everyone know him?'' ''how come I don't know him?''

This is the type of man a girl wants to get to know. She then approached me one day and asked me 'don't I know you from somewhere', end of story.

If someone like Bill Clinton or Obama walked into the gym, do you think they would just walk in with their head down, stick their ipod in, and ignore everyone? no, they shake hands and say hello to everyone. That's the type of person people want to know.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2012, 07:22:11 PM »
The number one key to success in the gym is to be charismatic(as well as every environment). The last girl I was with from the gym was the hottest one every guy was going after. I did as 240 explained before. However I got to know everyone at the gym. When I walk in everyone says hello to me, I talk to the guy at the desk, I make a few stops to talk to different people, I say hello to the cleaner, I talk to one of the trainers. In between sets people come up to me..etc..

Meanwhile this chick is getting stared at by every guy, I'm too busy to notice her. In her mind she's thinking ''who is this guy?'' ''why does everyone know him?'' ''how come I don't know him?''

This is the type of man a girl wants to get to know. She then approached me one day and asked me 'don't I know you from somewhere', end of story.

If someone like Bill Clinton or Obama walked into the gym, do you think they would just walk in with their head down, stick their ipod in, and ignore everyone? no, they shake hands and say hello to everyone. That's the type of person people want to know.

no....I hate to burst your bubble but she couldn't give two shits about who knew you or what your personality was like. She thought you were either handsome or liked your phsique from the second she saw you.
l

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2012, 07:41:03 PM »
no....I hate to burst your bubble but she couldn't give two shits about who knew you or what your personality was like. She thought you were either handsome or liked your phsique from the second she saw you.

I've been going to gyms since I was 18. It wasnt until I was 26 that I got a girl from there. I used to do what I advised not to, which is walk in bust out your sets and leave. It wasnt until I moved and started going to a new gym that I learned this through observation of an ugly dude pulling all the vag from this place.

Its like that any place you go. the more people you meet and talk to THE MORE PEOPLE YOU MEET AND TALK TO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2012, 08:29:04 PM »
I've been going to gyms since I was 18. It wasnt until I was 26 that I got a girl from there. I used to do what I advised not to, which is walk in bust out your sets and leave. It wasnt until I moved and started going to a new gym that I learned this through observation of an ugly dude pulling all the vag from this place.

Its like that any place you go. the more people you meet and talk to THE MORE PEOPLE YOU MEET AND TALK TO

true. You can 6'4 and the richest handsomest man in the world, if you don't put yourself out there you will never get as much pussy as you could.
l

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2012, 08:40:47 PM »
No

TYhey hiton me

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2012, 09:09:34 PM »
Thats how I met my wife!

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2012, 12:50:36 AM »
Thats how I met my wife!

lol same here.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2012, 02:31:10 AM »
I've never done, feels a bit like a creep. I figure girls are there to workout and get sweaty and probably don't some douchebag bothering them. But man, there's this girl I see here every now and then that's a jaw dropper. Perfect 10 body, does everything with perfect form, can't tell about the face though cause she always wears a hat low an looks pissed (must've read the bible).

What do I do?!!
^^
I haven't hit on any, BUT one female instructor has hit on me several times... problem is she has an AWESOME body/ass but a terrible face!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2012, 08:01:25 AM »
lol same here.

Yep, I also met Polish Power's wife in the gym.

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2012, 08:30:12 AM »
You need to get that "being old" stuff out of your head bro

x2. No matter how "old" you are, a womans self esteem is always lower. ;)

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2012, 09:18:12 AM »
Be nice to everyone strike small conversation like hows your day or whatever.  Then when interest is shown be an asshole, deny them. Once or twice but don't shut them down completely . This will leave them thinking about why you didn't want them and then,they want you more, finally ask them to do something with you and make it seem like a treat for them to be ALLOWED to be seen with you. By this time they'll be willing to do whatever you want. So drop a big shit on her chest and cum in her hair.