Author Topic: The funniest thing about Getbig...  (Read 8383 times)

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
Re: The funniest thing about Getbig...
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2012, 08:07:54 AM »
turbo... That pic is from 2009... Not my best... But again, I compete at 207 and when I started lifting I was 155lbs... I think that is quite an accomplishment for a lifetime natural!
Natural 4 life!

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2012, 08:11:24 AM »
turbo... Do you have pics of your competitions? Which ones have you done?
Natural 4 life!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2012, 08:22:31 AM »
Shit,I think I`ve done more contests than anyone here.......big deal,you can still learn a lot from some of the guys on here.

Lots of people here are very knowledgable.

These days at my age,I keep competing because it gives me a good strong goal to get into my best condition.

I respect anyone that trains hard and consistantly and so should you Mike.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2012, 09:10:02 AM »
turbo... That pic is from 2009... Not my best... But again, I compete at 207 and when I started lifting I was 155lbs... I think that is quite an accomplishment for a lifetime natural!

Are you related to Melvin Goodrum?Clearly the homosexual gene is prominent in your family.Did you inherit his teeth?You wernt blessed with his almighty calves though  ;D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2012, 10:03:07 AM »
turbo... Do you have pics of your competitions? Which ones have you done?

Hey dude,

real talk I like your physique and you have an excellent structure. You could blow up real big. consider it...

you're not natural but I don't care because you're a nice fella.

I am a mystery wrapped in an enigma but this thread is not about me.

mrt approved.
"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2012, 10:59:27 AM »
Calfzilla... So you are a "wannabe" bodybuilder... Great... Another one of those...  ::)

Relax son I'm just a normal guy giving you shit. I consider most people on here friends. If you enjoy stepping on stage then great.

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2012, 12:08:42 PM »
Army... Calves are my only weekness... They have grown 3 inches since then and will be up to par next year... I used to model also, so my teeth are good, and I still pull more than you lmao... Still have not seen pictures of you to compare, maybe because you have not had the guts to compete... lol Once you do, then talk all the shit you want... Hope this helps  ;D
Natural 4 life!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2012, 01:20:50 PM »
I was Mr Intergym Amsterdam once, Musclecenter came in second...(it was an open invitational)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2012, 01:29:33 PM »
Army... Calves are my only weekness... They have grown 3 inches since then and will be up to par next year... I used to model also, so my teeth are good, and I still pull more than you lmao... Still have not seen pictures of you to compare, maybe because you have not had the guts to compete... lol Once you do, then talk all the shit you want... Hope this helps  ;D

You have the legs of a teenage girl, hope that helps.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2012, 01:33:42 PM »
I'm not gonna hate, you seem like a nice fella.

here's the pic!  :)

Do you train calves at all ?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2012, 02:10:44 PM »
Again this proves everything I have said... Getbig is mostly dumbasses that "think" just because they go to the gym they know about bodybuilding... What a fucking joke... And then they hate on the guys that wear competition suits because they don't have the balls to do it... At least SUPER NATURAL can talk, he has proven himself... All these stupid fucks on here have never dieted and have the go nads to talk shit about guys putting in the work and effort to be a competitor... It's not easy, going to the gym and having a six pack is easy... Getting dry, having shredded glutes and hammies is a totally different ballgame... If you a "wanna be" bodybuilder, don't talk shit... That is all...
hahaha oh brother we got a live one here hahaha....post pics of your shredded glutes stud, maybe that will stop the haterz.
L

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2012, 02:16:33 PM »
Yeah, it's the morons who have never pranced around in a thong in front of a predominantly gay male crowd for a plastic trophy.

Epically pointless comment given you're on a bodybuilding board. Why do you post here?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2012, 02:24:01 PM »
Alot of trash talking sissies on getbig never step foot on a stage like a REAL man.

Strip those pants off and strap on the glittery thong (like Starks)...Quarter turn to your left.

Ronnie well get to the back....hahahah gayer than blue stars.
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2012, 07:54:29 PM »
Epically pointless comment given you're on a bodybuilding board. Why do you post here?

To annoy bitches like you.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2012, 10:43:58 PM »
Not a sport.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2012, 02:48:13 AM »
Fallsview... I never said I knew everything... But at least I have competed in shows... How about yourself???

Did I get it right...born in 1981?  I've thought about the shows but they really are too gay for me.  Too many men coming up to me and asking me to pose for them makes me rather uncomfortable. And I've encountered this at the beach and backstage at a friends bodybuilding shows.  I've done Highland games and powerlifting events which were really fun and no gayness.  I just can't be that "big" all the time and to be honest son, it hurts my joints. So, right now, I could get on the sauce, melanotan myself, oil my body and slip into a thong but that really isn't my style. 

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2012, 11:53:16 AM »
Just like I thought... Everybody is talking shit but nobody has ever competed and nobody will post pics... Theres no reason to even respond to your dumbass comments anymore... All I hear is all these bullshit excuses to why everyone is to chicken to diet and step on stage... I have my flaws, but at least I have the guts to diet and to strive to reach my full natural potential... What a joke... A bunch of pansy ass mf that think just because they can bench a certain weight they can talk shit... If you spend less time cutting down others that have the balls to do something with their lives and start doing doing cardio or dieting maybe girls would notice you... Hope this brings some clarity...
Natural 4 life!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2012, 12:45:53 PM »
over powering lighting
lousey music
limited dress code options
airstewardess levels of make up and tanning plaster
no footwear
odd range of drugs
some of which weaken the weenie
an audience of midle aged middle spread wannabies

how exactly does this appeal to any gay man ?
c

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2012, 06:44:47 AM »
BBC... I have no fucking idea... I think that why we are straight  ;D
Natural 4 life!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2012, 08:06:35 AM »
boom

"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2012, 08:16:09 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2012, 09:28:30 AM »
Calfzilla... I have competed since 2001 in over 30 competitions... Won many natural shows and have also won untested shows as well... I'm by no means the best expert on this board, but I know enough to know when someone is full of shit. How bout yourself???

You lost me at "natural".

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2012, 11:17:41 AM »
boom

oh brother, about as big and dry as an accidental shitfart

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2012, 03:20:57 PM »
i've stepped on several stages and have worn several thongs ....you don't see me "wahhhh"-ing about some blue stars

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2012, 05:12:31 AM »
This place makes me laugh and is an endless source of entertainment.  I think the majority of posters on this board are teens and twenty somethings living at home. A lot of guys here juice yet want credit for their physique when they look like crap off the juice.  Many look to govermnent to take care of them in some way. Most would rather collect unemployment rather than taking a job.  They are waiting for a career job to fall in their lap. 

On the positive there are some really funny guys here. Many hard trainers.  Some of the best pictures of hot chicks.  Thanks Bradistani.