Author Topic: Acne question?????  (Read 9491 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Re: Acne question?????
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 02:51:48 PM »
I'm not taking that brand just a supermarket version!! Works just the same!!  :)

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2012, 12:51:02 AM »
I had worst acne on 20mg var then 500 human grade test - it wasn't much just a few pimples.

2nd round on Test/Eq only very mild acne when dbol was thrown in for a few weeks twice.

Now on Tren E low test - nothing.

Acne was always on the face never on the chest, shoulders, or back or anywhere else - you can take care of it within hours or 24hr depending on extent with Vit A Acid.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2012, 12:56:53 AM »
As someone also pointed out - it's also a hygiene issue.

Change the clothes for every workout. And change the clothes worn at home EOD. Take a shower right away after workout. If you have too take a shower twice a day.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2012, 01:29:32 PM »
As someone also pointed out - it's also a hygiene issue.

Change the clothes for every workout. And change the clothes worn at home EOD. Take a shower right away after workout. If you have too take a shower twice a day.

Well I have taken the advice here and have started showering after every cardio every weights session every morning and every night with an antibacterial soap ! Also added 5
B5 at 500 mg per day and anti hayfever tab every night , and the result is my acne has cleared almost completely !! 2 weeks before my show now so adding tren back in and hopefully I will be able to use the tren without any further acne problems! I think keeping the skin as dry as poss is key here!! I even got some melatonin ii on hand cos smooth said it helped him but really didn't want to use it if I could get anyway without it.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2012, 08:08:56 PM »
Test, deca, and tren. With Tren being the absolute worst. These made me breakout with severe cystic acne and deep rooted type acne all over chest and back...thank god it cleared once I got off them. It was hell dealing with acne, esp since I had baby skin and not even 1 pimple anywhere on my body ever prior to joosing lol  ;D
EQ,NPP no ance watsoever (not even 1 pimple). Mast made me break a very little (couple pimpes on chest)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2012, 12:45:25 PM »
My skin was really getting good with mainly primo and very small amounts of test, tren,mast mixed in! In the last couple of days I have tried upping the tren and boom spots are returning again! Is this compound really worth bad skin , bad sleep, bad attitude when ok you don't get quite so dry but primo does pretty much everything with always zero sides. Finding tren is not all good my friends!!  >:(

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2012, 03:18:16 AM »
tren is bad for me, I bought a 45 day supply of accutane 3 years ago and have literally used it 3 times and still have nearly half, unbelievable how powerful it works, I mean I tried everything, including tanning 20 min per day, all kinds of products and nothing. Seven days on the accutane everything disappears big time, but my skin turns purplish for like a few days afterward, very weird, but not one zit comes back for nearly 4-5 months

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2012, 11:23:37 PM »
Often i come across users having to resort to Accutane as a last remedial measure to fight off acne. Do a full cycle for a few months (while off), and you will never have to worry about acne again in your life. In my mid teens (twice for 3-4 months) and early 20s (once for 2 months) i used it and never had a problem again, except the occasional zit (only face and it was always the face never on the chest, back, or shoulders) even on 1.4 grams a week now. Your body goes through hell and back while on, but it's well worth it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2012, 02:29:14 AM »
Often i come across users having to resort to Accutane as a last remedial measure to fight off acne. Do a full cycle for a few months (while off), and you will never have to worry about acne again in your life. In my mid teens (twice for 3-4 months) and early 20s (once for 2 months) i used it and never had a problem again, except the occasional zit (only face and it was always the face never on the chest, back, or shoulders) even on 1.4 grams a week now. Your body goes through hell and back while on, but it's well worth it.
I believe it, 1 week cleared me up, 2 months would be brutal though.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2012, 12:27:08 PM »
Update on my acne is since dropping the test out and upping the tren & primo my acne is almost completely gone! Combination of hay fever tabs , a back loofer, and washing more times a day has produced the goods for me! But prehaps the test had something to do with it as well? Not sure? But a lot happier either way!!!!!