Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 20, 2014, 04:11:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Acne question?????  (Read 3743 times)
Overload
Getbig V

KO Artist

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 06:41:51 PM »

Diphenhydramine.

Doesn't matter the brand, i have just always used Benedryl.

Cool
Report to moderator   Logged
MrBigandCut
Getbig III

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2012, 02:51:48 PM »

I'm not taking that brand just a supermarket version!! Works just the same!!  Smiley
randy841
Getbig III

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2012, 12:51:02 AM »

I had worst acne on 20mg var then 500 human grade test - it wasn't much just a few pimples.

2nd round on Test/Eq only very mild acne when dbol was thrown in for a few weeks twice.

Now on Tren E low test - nothing.

Acne was always on the face never on the chest, shoulders, or back or anywhere else - you can take care of it within hours or 24hr depending on extent with Vit A Acid.
randy841
Getbig III

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2012, 12:56:53 AM »

As someone also pointed out - it's also a hygiene issue.

Change the clothes for every workout. And change the clothes worn at home EOD. Take a shower right away after workout. If you have too take a shower twice a day.
MrBigandCut
Getbig III

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2012, 01:29:32 PM »

As someone also pointed out - it's also a hygiene issue.

Change the clothes for every workout. And change the clothes worn at home EOD. Take a shower right away after workout. If you have too take a shower twice a day.

Well I have taken the advice here and have started showering after every cardio every weights session every morning and every night with an antibacterial soap ! Also added 5
B5 at 500 mg per day and anti hayfever tab every night , and the result is my acne has cleared almost completely !! 2 weeks before my show now so adding tren back in and hopefully I will be able to use the tren without any further acne problems! I think keeping the skin as dry as poss is key here!! I even got some melatonin ii on hand cos smooth said it helped him but really didn't want to use it if I could get anyway without it.
kevinf
Getbig III

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 08:08:56 PM »

Test, deca, and tren. With Tren being the absolute worst. These made me breakout with severe cystic acne and deep rooted type acne all over chest and back...thank god it cleared once I got off them. It was hell dealing with acne, esp since I had baby skin and not even 1 pimple anywhere on my body ever prior to joosing lol  Grin
EQ,NPP no ance watsoever (not even 1 pimple). Mast made me break a very little (couple pimpes on chest)
MrBigandCut
Getbig III

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2012, 12:45:25 PM »

My skin was really getting good with mainly primo and very small amounts of test, tren,mast mixed in! In the last couple of days I have tried upping the tren and boom spots are returning again! Is this compound really worth bad skin , bad sleep, bad attitude when ok you don't get quite so dry but primo does pretty much everything with always zero sides. Finding tren is not all good my friends!!  Angry
Onetimehard
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2012, 03:18:16 AM »

tren is bad for me, I bought a 45 day supply of accutane 3 years ago and have literally used it 3 times and still have nearly half, unbelievable how powerful it works, I mean I tried everything, including tanning 20 min per day, all kinds of products and nothing. Seven days on the accutane everything disappears big time, but my skin turns purplish for like a few days afterward, very weird, but not one zit comes back for nearly 4-5 months
randy841
Getbig III

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2012, 11:23:37 PM »

Often i come across users having to resort to Accutane as a last remedial measure to fight off acne. Do a full cycle for a few months (while off), and you will never have to worry about acne again in your life. In my mid teens (twice for 3-4 months) and early 20s (once for 2 months) i used it and never had a problem again, except the occasional zit (only face and it was always the face never on the chest, back, or shoulders) even on 1.4 grams a week now. Your body goes through hell and back while on, but it's well worth it.
Onetimehard
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2012, 02:29:14 AM »

Often i come across users having to resort to Accutane as a last remedial measure to fight off acne. Do a full cycle for a few months (while off), and you will never have to worry about acne again in your life. In my mid teens (twice for 3-4 months) and early 20s (once for 2 months) i used it and never had a problem again, except the occasional zit (only face and it was always the face never on the chest, back, or shoulders) even on 1.4 grams a week now. Your body goes through hell and back while on, but it's well worth it.
I believe it, 1 week cleared me up, 2 months would be brutal though.
MrBigandCut
Getbig III

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2012, 12:27:08 PM »

Update on my acne is since dropping the test out and upping the tren & primo my acne is almost completely gone! Combination of hay fever tabs , a back loofer, and washing more times a day has produced the goods for me! But prehaps the test had something to do with it as well? Not sure? But a lot happier either way!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!