Author Topic: GH15 - Do I have potential?  (Read 26843 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: GH15 - Do I have potential?
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2012, 03:56:07 PM »
You have amazing potential to effect a full male-to-female sex change. Tits are already looking very promising and suckable. Looks like you have some nice estrogen filled adipose as well. Just need to find a surgeon to turn your weiner inside out and you're good to go.

Approved!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2012, 04:37:27 PM »
We gotta` stop meeting like this bro!  :D

Man, I was going to light this lazy dude up but you did it for me in a nicer way.

Seriously, is this guy for real?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2012, 04:39:26 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2012, 04:41:03 PM »
You have amazing potential to effect a full male-to-female sex change. Tits are already looking very promising and suckable. Looks like you have some nice estrogen filled adipose as well. Just need to find a surgeon to turn your weiner inside out and you're good to go.

Approved!

;D

AussieMike

• Getbig I
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2012, 04:43:28 PM »
definately need to get leaner mate, should post those before pics, might give us an idea

also are you actually injecting the juice? haha, but seriously as long as you have the right attitude you can get where you want to go

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2012, 04:49:32 PM »

That dude is son of Grossberger..

O

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2012, 05:01:09 PM »
That dude is son of Grossberger..

i thought it might be a bastard child of king kong bundy

chess315

« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2012, 09:45:45 PM »
your not that bad as all the comments your just 3-5% to heavy lack of tan makes it worse but you don't look horrible. I will tell you this tall guys take more gear I don't care what anyone says that 300test 300 tren might get steve namat or buesselmo in shape not some one 6'1 you need at least the amount of muscle they have to look like a twink. Give ya credit you ate yourself to 250 i never could lol

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2012, 10:59:43 PM »
t3,DNP,clen,ephedrine,meth stack

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2012, 11:16:49 PM »
serious bitch tits potential

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2012, 12:35:04 AM »
your not that bad as all the comments your just 3-5% to heavy lack of tan makes it worse but you don't look horrible. I will tell you this tall guys take more gear I don't care what anyone says that 300test 300 tren might get steve namat or buesselmo in shape not some one 6'1 you need at least the amount of muscle they have to look like a twink. Give ya credit you ate yourself to 250 i never could lol
Thanks for the positive feed back. I think you have a point there saying taller guys need more gear. But we will see how it goes! If I lose bodyfat I'm gonna look much better I can certainly agree on that!

theisen

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2012, 12:47:47 AM »
ur 250 in those pics?  :o  doesnt look that way :-\

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2012, 12:51:36 AM »

Who is this guy and why does he think he looks good?  Really is this like a Jason Genova joke or something?

EL PACIFICO!

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2012, 01:37:35 AM »
Thanks for the positive feed back. I think you have a point there saying taller guys need more gear. But we will see how it goes! If I lose bodyfat I'm gonna look much better I can certainly agree on that!
Yes, more gear is the answer.  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2012, 01:39:37 AM »
Yes, more gear is the answer.  ::)
:D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2012, 01:53:30 AM »
don't listen to these guys bashing you. if you want to compete you know what you need to do...the right drugs, food training ect and yes you can win some shows
irongearco.com

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2012, 02:58:20 AM »
don't listen to these guys bashing you. if you want to compete you know what you need to do...the right drugs, food training ect and yes you can win some shows
Yeah he`ll be Mr. Olympia in no time flat

This kid needs to get busy and actually put in some work in the gym,on the treadmill,and at the table consistantly,then worry about drugs.

This is the kind of guy who should have never started on gear until he came at least remotely close to his natural potential.

No base,no foundation,no discipline = no bodybuilding.

You don`t just get a decent physique by hoping for one,or by osmosis.........bottom line!!

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2012, 03:05:26 AM »

This kid needs to get busy and actually put in some work in the gym,on the treadmill,and at the table consistantly,then worry about drugs.

This is the kind of guy who should have never started on gear until he came at least remotely close to his natural potential.

You don`t just get a decent physique by hoping for one,or by osmosis.........bottom line!!
You don't have a right to tell me I don't train hard... Maybe I don't apply that same attitude to nutrition or cardio but I do know I train hard in the gym and do my best. I may not have the best genetics and may have gotten bunk/underdosed gear but I do know myself and you don't so you don't have any backing saying I don't train hard and bust my ass in the gym.
And I do respect you Wes because you know a lot more than me and have been in the game a lot longer than me, but you don't have any right saying I don't train hard just because I'm not ripped.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2012, 03:11:51 AM »
And I don't want to make it sound like and excuse because its not, but I'm from South Africa and we don't have all the training / nutrition advice, great gear etc like you guys have there in the US.
Bodybuilding is still kind of small here.
I mean we struggle to get sponsors for local shows and the most shows we have a year I would guess is 20 tops. All amateur, no pro shows etc.
The only place BB is huge is in the US and we are a few years behind over here. I mean our best pro to date is Marius Dohne, and we've only had like 2/3 pros before.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2012, 03:14:42 AM »

I beg to differ Wes, have you seen some of the Pro's off drugs, and I mean completely off them?  Yates didn't have genetics, he was a skinny little skin head. Look at some of the photos of Arnold off and he looks like a runner. Strydom was pitiful and on drugs his physique and shoulders looked great. All these guys were skinny off drugs, not fat.  It all boils down to if a person has minimal fat and good response to drugs.    Because this kid looks like he has a predisposition to hold fat, he'll have to struggle to look lean and keep weight off.  I do agree with you on the kid needs cardio and food control. He needs to look at his parents, if they are smooth and dumpy, then odds are he will be.  If they are skinny and he's fat from being lazy and stuffing his pie hole, well then he could look good with some hard work and then move on to drugs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2012, 03:15:16 AM »
You don't have a right to tell me I don't train hard... Maybe I don't apply that same attitude to nutrition or cardio but I do know I train hard in the gym and do my best. I may not have the best genetics and may have gotten bunk/underdosed gear but I do know myself and you don't so you don't have any backing saying I don't train hard and bust my ass in the gym.
And I do respect you Wes because you know a lot more than me and have been in the game a lot longer than me, but you don't have any right saying I don't train hard just because I'm not ripped.
Where did I say you didn`t train hard?

I said consistant work,eating,and cardio,then worry about gear.

Drugs don`t work as well if everything else is not in place..........it`s a four pronged attack................tr aining,diet,cardio,drugs...........not one or two of the four,but all four done on a consistant basis.

You could train like a demon but if you are bodybuilding and are in the shape you are in in these pics,you`re doing something wrong.

I`m not flaming you,just trying to make you aware that you have to get more dedicated,and you did indeed post the pics for everyone to critique your potential..........I surely didn`t post them.

Look at all the insulting comments,and you pick my post advising hard work and dedication to single out as a dis on your physique.

Get it together bro!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2012, 03:17:22 AM »

Drugs don`t work as well if everything else is not in place..........it`s a four pronged attack................tr aining,diet,cardio,drugs...........not one or two of the four,but all four done on a consistant basis.

You could train like a demon but if you are bodybuilding and are in the shape you are in in these pics,you`re doing something wrong.

I`m not flaming you,just trying to make you aware that you have to get more dedicated,and you did indeed post the pics for everyone to critique your potential..........I surely didn`t post them.

Look at all the insulting comments,and you pick my post advising hard work and dedication to single out as a dis on your physique.

Get it together bro!

WES, WHY ARE YOU FLAMING THIS POOR LAD? ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2012, 03:22:26 AM »
Look at all of my posts in this thread,they are all advocating hard work,no trolling or flaming,just hard fucking work.

Lots of people put you down..............follow the diet I posted,surely they have food in South Africa.

The diet`s tough,are you tough enough to give it a shot?

Generation nothingness = want it all without working for it!

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2012, 03:37:19 AM »
Look at all of my posts in this thread,they are all advocating hard work,no trolling or flaming,just hard fucking work.

Lots of people put you down..............follow the diet I posted,surely they have food in South Africa.

The diet`s tough,are you tough enough to give it a shot?

Get it together bro!
I didn't mean to pick at your posts. It just felt to me like you made fun of me in most of your posts.
I appreciate it that your being honest and I'm sure you didn't intend to insult me, just came toward me that way.
And I do admit I should work harder at dieting and cardio to get my weight and bodyfat down and that what I really am doing at the moment.
As I said I started dieting last week and I know how to set up a diet and know what works for me and I WILL post pics again when I'm leaner and let you guys critique again.
The reason I posted the pics in the first place is because I got a lot of positive comments about the size I've gained here in SA, and I just wanted other peoples opinions on it, positive or negative.
But thanks for everything and watch this space.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2012, 03:39:13 AM »

Not I don't want it all without working for it. I like to work hard at achieving things and getting the results I want. I don't belong to generation nothingness