Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213835 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Epic lolz at suggesting that taking a benzo is going to make someone violent.

You sir, fail.
I'm not saying that, I am merely informing you of what the medical profession has known for a long time, it has been well researched and the studies highlight that their is a connection between benzos, violence and crime, the literature and research supporting this is overwhelming, in the medical profession it is a commonly held perception.  Like I said, it's not as if this isn't well known.  Even the average junkie knows this.   I suppose next you will be scoffing at the idea that tobacco use is linked to cancer.  

http://www.benzo.org.uk/violence.htm
http://www.benzact.org/crime.htm
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

There's only two reasons anybody would support a cousin molesting, wife beating criminal like Zimmerpig who is involved in the most blatant case of murder one could hope for, gunning down some kid minding his own business talking on the phone while walking back to his fathers house. They are either a racist or a gun nutter, and in some cases they are both.  Only in America could a case like this even exist.

Thank God here in Australia we don't have wanna be cop vigilantes staking neighbourhoods shooting innocent people and then claiming self defence (even if we did they would get zero support, the Australian people aren't stupid enough to buy into that bullshit).  But then again we are not stupid enough to let any paranoid delusional idiot to walk around with a gun.  Every Australian I have spoken to about the case and has followed the story, believes this could only happen in America and that Zimmerman is clearly Guilty.  I think this case clearly highlights how mentally unhinged a great deal of Americans are and how their thinking processes are not only delusional but very dangerous.

Funny how an apologist pantywaist who's never been within 1,000 miles of urban crime is throwing a hissy fit because a future career criminal got shot before he could really get his career underway.

Trayvon wanted to earn some street cred....he was successful. Good riddance.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Funny how an apologist pantywaist who's never been within 1,000 miles of urban crime is throwing a hissy fit because a future career criminal got shot before he could really get his career underway.

Trayvon wanted to earn some street cred....he was successful. Good riddance.
You would be surprised what I have been involved in.  And the career criminal here is Zimmerpig, first he finger fucks his cousin for a decade, he then moves on to harassing and racial vilifying co-workers and complaining so much to Human Resources they sack the crazy bastard, he then begins beating his partner and eventually gets arrested for assaulting a Police officer and now finally being charged with Murder.  Anybody who cared enough to look at Zimmerpig knew he was heading for trouble.  Constantly ringing 9/11 for no reason other than his paranoid delusions and stalking the neighbourhood with a gun looking for signs of trouble.  Zimmerpig was obviously very mentally ill, it was only a matter of time before he found the trouble he was looking for. 

Quite often people who are so overtly immoral take such a self righteous stance and rather than look at their own demons, project them onto other people.  This is the case with Zimmerpig, all he needed to do was to take responsibility for his own actions and mind his own business.  Sadly, Zimmerpig had already gotten away with too many crimes that he was starting to get cocky, this led to his downfall.  He really should of been locked up for the continuous sexual assaults on his cousin, but she was too afraid to come forward knowing that George was a psychopath.
V

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
The guy looks like every other cop out there to me...

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
You would be surprised what I have been involved in.  And the career criminal here is Zimmerpig, first he finger fucks his cousin for a decade, he then moves on to harassing and racial vilifying co-workers and complaining so much to Human Resources they sack the crazy bastard, he then begins beating his partner and eventually gets arrested for assaulting a Police officer and now finally being charged with Murder.  Anybody who cared enough to look at Zimmerpig knew he was heading for trouble.  Constantly ringing 9/11 for no reason other than his paranoid delusions and stalking the neighbourhood with a gun looking for signs of trouble.  Zimmerpig was obviously very mentally ill, it was only a matter of time before he found the trouble he was looking for. 

Quite often people who are so overtly immoral take such a self righteous stance and rather than look at their own demons, project them onto other people.  This is the case with Zimmerpig, all he needed to do was to take responsibility for his own actions and mind his own business.  Sadly, Zimmerpig had already gotten away with too many crimes that he was starting to get cocky, this led to his downfall.  He really should of been locked up for the continuous sexual assaults on his cousin, but she was too afraid to come forward knowing that George was a psychopath.

I'm not reading any of that stupidity, but I really wish George Zimmerman, or someone just like him, shoots you in the face someday......soon.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I'm not reading any of that stupidity, but I really wish George Zimmerman, or someone just like him, shoots you in the face someday......soon.

E-Kul is another one like Martin that thinks you can just go around assaulting people.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Did he ever find out who shot the windshield out of his leased Hummer?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Why such a hard on for Zimmerman.  Is he a moooslem?
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
E-Kul is another one like Martin that thinks you can just go around assaulting people.

E-fag is a fucking house husband who does exactly what his girlfriend tells him to do.

Even his trolling reeks of fag.gotry and the stale prison rape jism leaking out of his ass.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
E-fag is a fucking house husband who does exactly what his girlfriend tells him to do.

Even his trolling reeks of fag.gotry and the stale prison rape jism leaking out of his ass.
LOL, it is rather amusing to see a bunch of Gun Nutter racists roll around in hysterical fits of rage. How shameful it is to support a fat bloated, cousin molesting, wife beating, cop assaulting, co-worker bullying murderer like Zimmerpig.  I can see how you all strongly identify with him, you all probably finger fucked your cousins and got away with it, you probably beat your wives and get away with it, you probably harass and bully your co-workers and get away with it, you probably would like to assault police officers and get away with it and you all love the idea of hunting down Nigg@s and blowing them away and getting away with it.  This is your boy, this is the guy you identify with.  I actually hope he gets acquitted, because we all know he is going to be gunned down in self defence.
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
LOL, it is rather amusing to see a bunch of Gun Nutter racists roll around in hysterical fits of rage. How shameful it is to support a fat bloated, cousin molesting, wife beating, cop assaulting, co-worker bullying murderer like Zimmerpig.  I can see how you all strongly identify with him, you all probably finger fucked your cousins and got away with it, you probably beat your wives and get away with it, you probably harass and bully your co-workers and get away with it, you probably would like to assault police officers and get away with it and you all love the idea of hunting down Nigg@s and blowing them away and getting away with it.  This is your boy, this is the guy you identify with.  I actually hope he gets acquitted, because we all know he is going to be gunned down in self defence.

That sure is a lot of "probablys" for a guy who isn't stomping his feet and holding his breath with hysterics.

George Zimmerman is an upstanding, law abiding citizen.

You are a liberal crybaby.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
That sure is a lot of "probablys" for a guy who isn't stomping his feet and holding his breath with hysterics.

George Zimmerman is an upstanding, law abiding citizen.

You are a liberal crybaby.
George Zimmerman has a criminal Record.  Trayvon Martin doesn't.  Did I mention Zimmerpig finger fucked his cousin for a decade.  Did I mention he used to beat his fiancée, and he was charged with assaulting a police officer and was caught bullying and racially vilifying his co-worker and now is on Murder charges.  And this is your idea of an upstanding citizen.  You have low low standards, why does it not surprise me you support such a man.  Birds of a feather flock together.

Zimmerpig is a born loser. 
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
George Zimmerman has a criminal Record.  Trayvon Martin doesn't.  Did I mention Zimmerpig finger fucked his cousin for a decade.  Did I mention he used to beat his fiancée, and he was charged with assaulting a police officer and was caught bullying and racially vilifying his co-worker and now is on Murder charges.  And this is your idea of an upstanding citizen.  You have low low standards, why does it not surprise me you support such a man.  Birds of a feather flock together.

Zimmerpig is a born loser. 

Nothing you have claimed is true. You are 100% full of shit. Full of shit, and a raving lunatic throwing his toys out of the pram.

You're also the guy who admitted to perving on your girlfriend's young daughter. Fucking lying creep.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Nothing you have claimed is true. You are 100% full of shit. Full of shit, and a raving lunatic throwing his toys out of the pram.

You're also the guy who admitted to perving on your girlfriend's young daughter. Fucking lying creep.

You are more than welcome to prove me wrong.  You do know you are allowed to do that.
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
You are more than welcome to prove me wrong.  You do know you are allowed to do that.

I have nothing to prove, I've been very clear in my position.

You, are a liar.

George Zimmerman is an innocent man and will be acquitted of all charges.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
George Zimmerman is an innocent man and will be acquitted of all charges.

x2

Martin would be alive today if he hadn't assaulted the wrong guy.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
x2

Martin would be alive today if he hadn't assaulted the wrong guy.

Nah....he would have survived that day, then would have been shot in a B&E attempt six months later.

::)

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
Zimmerman supporters are fag9ots. This is 100% fact. So shut your bitch mouths.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I see Zimmerpig is looking swole during his latest court appearance.

How many of you zimmerpig supporters are also members of (NAMBLA).  It's amazing how many paedophiles are out in the open these days, they don't even try and hide their support for their fellow paedophile.

V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Nah....he would have survived that day, then would have been shot in a B&E attempt six months later.

::)

Probably, or in prison

Nomad

• Getbig IV

Any screencaps?  Surprised getbig hasn't went nuclear on E-Kul over this.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
 :-\

Wow! Good thread, I had no idea it was going to turn into a childhood confession on the way getbiggers were raised.  I find the topic of childhood discipline/abuse deeply personal.  I appreciate others being honest about their childhood's and the way they feel about the issue.  My father was an old school English father, very stoical with a ferocious temper, yet my mother was a very caring individual with a balanced measured way about her, my mother never snapped and lost complete control, the same couldn't be said for my father. 

I have two brothers and two sisters, and my Mum started discipline from a young age with paddling on the arse and reserving a wooden spoon for more serious offences, the thing is, my two older brothers and I soon grew quickly and Mum's discipline didn't seem to have an effect on us, so she handed the role of discipline over to my father, and he was brutal. Me being the type to push boundaries attracted the most physical punishment, and my father was careful to not always punch, but he would slap you around, slap you anywhere on your body, from a young age he used to leave welt marks at different points on my body, I remember being embarrassed, because my dad's hand print would be left on my body and it would swell, become bright red and be sore and visible for days.  His violence progressed, one day hitting me in the legs with a cricket bat and as a teenager he once beat me down, slapped, punched and kicked me while I lay in the foetal position as he wailed away on me.  The funny thing is, I rarely remember what triggered the punishment, what I remember most is the absolute rage he would inflict the punishment with, he would absolutely lose control, and be lost in a hateful rage.

I remember one day when i was about 10 or 11, I confronted my Mother and told her I wasn't going to school that day because I was going to the police Station to report Dad (I think I had just had enough), and my Mother simply told me that if I did that, the Police would lock me up and I would be sent away to a Boys Home - so much for that idea.  Anyway, the abuse continued until I left home at the age 15, and I can honestly say it had a deep negative impact on my life. 

After all the children left home and my parents retired, my Mum and Dad would fight a lot, and even though my Dad tempered his Physical abuse as he got older, he would still rant and rave and be verbally and emotionally abusive towards my Mother.  He would often threaten her with physical abuse or to kill her (it wasn't just us kids he gave a hard time), he abused my Mum as well, some of which i didn't find out until later on and my older bothers would tell me about it.) 

Anyway, My Mother finally separated from him after 43 years of Marriage, she was literally afraid for her life and desperate to get out of the relationship, even though she deeply believed in till death do you part.  Anyway, my Dad now lives alone, doesn't want anything to do with anybody, denies, justifies or minimizes the abuse while my Mum wonders to herself why she let it go on for so long.  I think I would have had no problems had the discipline stayed in the realm of what my Mother used to dish out, because like most young boys I had a strong emotional connection with my Mother, her discipline was balanced by her love and caring, but in the case of my father, as he was a workaholic and not really the emotional type (except for rage), none of the kids developed a connection to him, and his regular brutality and rage just came across pure rage and sadistic. 

I definitely don't believe in physical discipline with children, but I understand how hard it is for adults to deal with juvenile behaviour.  My girlfriends daughter once kicked me really hard in the knee while she was laying down and her mother and I were trying to lecture her about some bad behaviour she had displayed, as an instinctual response I slapped her on the leg and incurred the wrath of my girlfriend, I felt really bad about the incident and apologised to both my girlfriend and her daughter, it literally was a instinctual knee jerk response, I think from being hit so many times you develop a reflex action to strike back (well I did anyway). 

Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child sounds good in theory, but I think it has the potential to get way out of hand, I personally would have preferred my Parents taking the time to talk at length to me about my behaviour and to do their best to convey that they cared about me and loved me while trying to make me understand why my behaviour was unacceptable and inappropriate, but the sad thing was, anything could have triggered my Father, it became more about him having a bad day than anything the children did wrong.  Long Post, but like I said, it is a personal topic to me and one that still has an impact many many years later.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

It's in his post history, he pervs on the girlfriend's young daughter and her friends when they come over.

Not sure why this would surprise anyone.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I didn't realise for me this thread would become another major mind owning of Getbig rednecks, but what do you know!  I have got them digging up my entire post history looking for some kind of dirt. (lol)  I am not ashamed of anything I have ever posted.  

Imagine how much you losers will be melting down when Zimmerpig gets sentenced for 15 years in jail.  That's really going to smash your narcissistic sense of self entitlement to pieces.  Will be worth the wait.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
LOL.  Did you mistake GETBIG for your favourite KKK Clan forum.  Shouldn't you be out lynching nigg@s?
V