Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212768 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
It's in his post history, he pervs on the girlfriend's young daughter and her friends when they come over.

Not sure why this would surprise anyone.
Says the man who considers an upstanding citizen to be one who molests his younger cousin for a decade, beats his fiancée, harasses his co-worker, assaults the police and murders a teenager.  Somehow your judgement isn't something I take too seriously.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Na, the other one was taken out by the police for my girlfriend, one time we had an argument and I was pretty loud, the neighbours called the police and against my girlfriends wishes they took out an intervention, only because of her daughter who was ten years old at the time. (She's 18 now and sitting here asking me if her boyfriend can stay over tonight, interrupting my posting flow on GETBIG).  This one was because I do have priors and I tend to give the Police heaps of shit whenever they stick their nose into my business.  My partner actually wanted nothing to do with it (she started the fight), but I actually cracked the shits after this and my girlfriend and I didn't live together for a while after that.  The restraining orders I have had against me were BS, nothing ever come of them, as I am not that type of Guy, I just don't take shit from women, and because I am a big guy with a criminal record women see me as an easy target when it comes to reporting me to the police. 

I'm pretty sure you're the redneck... lol

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I'm pretty sure you're the redneck... lol
Man, your butthurt is smouldering isn't it.  Like I said, I am not ashamed of anything I have ever posted.  Keep spending hours scouring my post history, all this does is prove the massive butthurt I have caused you.  I have talked openly about my childhood, my dealings with the law and my dealings with losers like yourself. 
V

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
No good can come from allowing blacks Into your country

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
He molested his cousin for years.  That's what his cousin says anyway.

The woman, identified in various reports and in taped interviews with investigators as witness 9, said that from the age of six to 19 Zimmerman repeatedly fondled her, at times penetrating her vagina with his finger.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

How is this relevant to the charges he's fighting?

I am not condoning this perverted filth, if he did it, but it has absolutely nothing to do with whether his shooting Tavon Martin was justified or not. His being fat has nothing to do with anything except his weight. No doubt he is under a lot of stress. Some people eat when they are stress out and some don't.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #2430 on: May 07, 2013, 12:21:08 AM »
 :)
a

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2431 on: May 07, 2013, 04:30:00 AM »
I look at this case in three simple ways.

1. Zimmerman should have never acted as a cop.

2. People are being manipulated by the main stream media when they show Trevon Martin's picture when he was a kid. I'm tired of seeing that grade school picture when a current one exists. Why don't they show the most current picture showing what he really looked like? Then no one would think he was a defenseless kid. The picture once released is nearly impossible to find now. He was 6 feet tall and not the elementary school sized kid in that old picture.

3. Lastly he had Zimmerman in a full mount reigning down blows. I'll give loaded pistol to anyone and have a stranger hold you down hitting you and I'll bet  almost 100% will pull the trigger. Zimmerman was a bloody mess even though he didn't go to the hospital. Also remember this. If you have a gun on you so does a guy grappling with you.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2432 on: May 07, 2013, 05:38:37 AM »
Juries love White blonde ladies. They hate fat minorities. He's fucked.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2433 on: May 07, 2013, 11:34:20 AM »
Juries love White blonde ladies. They hate fat minorities. He's fucked.
He did not know how to pull his right leg back a bit on batting stance and hit a ground ball between 1st and 2nd base. So a ground out.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2434 on: May 08, 2013, 04:46:58 AM »
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2435 on: May 08, 2013, 04:53:13 AM »
What a joke.  Why does this case matter?  Much worse crime in the USA gets ZERO coverage in the press.  Race baiting?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
x2

Martin would be alive today if he hadn't assaulted the wrong guy.

you fag-got bastard.....wouldn't you attack a guy who was following you with a gun???....get your head out of your ass and think instead of constantly trolling

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
you fag-got bastard.....wouldn't you attack a guy who was following you with a gun???....get your head out of your ass and think instead of constantly trolling

Only if I had one myself  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

He was carrying concealed, Martin had no idea he was carrying it in all likelihood.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2439 on: May 08, 2013, 10:10:53 AM »
He was carrying concealed, Martin had no idea he was carrying it in all likelihood.

have you ever tried to run 2 blocks with a 9mm in front IWB carry?   Not easy at all.  That's assuming zimm isn't the kind of rude prick to run without his hand on gun...

As someone said earlier... gun or no gun.... chase another person 2 blocks in the dark and see if a fistfight or worse doesn't come before conversation.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2440 on: May 08, 2013, 12:04:32 PM »
have you ever tried to run 2 blocks with a 9mm in front IWB carry?   Not easy at all.  That's assuming zimm isn't the kind of rude prick to run without his hand on gun...

As someone said earlier... gun or no gun.... chase another person 2 blocks in the dark and see if a fistfight or worse doesn't come before conversation.

If he knew zimmerman had a gun and attacked him anyway, the dumb fuck totally deserved to die.

Help, the idiot deserved to die for choosing to attack a complete stranger because he was being followed. He rolled the dice and he lost.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2441 on: May 08, 2013, 12:07:20 PM »
If he knew zimmerman had a gun and attacked him anyway, the dumb fuck totally deserved to die.

Incorrect - if you know someone has a gun - and they have CHASED YOU for 2 blocks - you have all the reason in the world to disarm them.

Help, the idiot deserved to die for choosing to attack a complete stranger because he was being followed. He rolled the dice and he lost.

Please present the evidence that trayvon was the one doing the attacking.  Aside from zimm's statement (knowing damn well he doesn't take the stand lol) - what "evidence" is there that EITHER man attacked?   As far as I can see, the only evidence comes right before the incident, in zimm's own words, that trayvon was running, as he huffed and puffed running after him.  Fight happened a minute later, 2 blocks away.  Unless I'm missing something, what evidence is there that EITHER dude started the fight?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2442 on: May 08, 2013, 12:13:16 PM »
Incorrect - if you know someone has a gun - and they have CHASED YOU for 2 blocks - you have all the reason in the world to disarm them.

Please present the evidence that trayvon was the one doing the attacking.  Aside from zimm's statement (knowing damn well he doesn't take the stand lol) - what "evidence" is there that EITHER man attacked?   As far as I can see, the only evidence comes right before the incident, in zimm's own words, that trayvon was running, as he huffed and puffed running after him.  Fight happened a minute later, 2 blocks away.  Unless I'm missing something, what evidence is there that EITHER dude started the fight?

A. Disarm? You're a goddamn moron.

B. Please prove Zimmermans story false. I'm sure if you can do that, the prosecution would love to hire you for the case.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

we don't know that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2444 on: May 08, 2013, 09:44:14 PM »
A. Disarm? You're a goddamn moron.

B. Please prove Zimmermans story false. I'm sure if you can do that, the prosecution would love to hire you for the case.

you prove it right

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2445 on: May 08, 2013, 10:24:24 PM »
zimmerdog is a coward and a murderer. Even worse than that, he's a fat bloated pig with no will power.
a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2446 on: May 09, 2013, 07:04:17 AM »
zimmerdog is a coward and a murderer. Even worse than that, he's a fat bloated pig with no will power.

does he lift???....that prison food really puts on the pounds.....gotta try it...."the prison diet"........cool....but I don't want to try it from the inside.,.. ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2447 on: May 09, 2013, 07:04:48 AM »
does he lift???

More importantly - do you? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2448 on: May 09, 2013, 09:00:20 AM »
you prove it right
Uh, I don't have to. This is America, he's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. It's on the prosecution to prove he's lying, not on the defense to prove he's telling the truth.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #2449 on: May 09, 2013, 09:07:05 AM »
There will be a meltdown of epic proportions in the negro community when Zimmerman walks.

adrianworksfortheman will need grief counseling, on the fed gov dime of course ;D