Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213009 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Is it legal to defend yourself?
« Reply #1250 on: March 29, 2012, 12:18:37 PM »
There is this thing called "State's Rights", there was this big war that was fought over it...maybe you heard about it, called "The Civil War"?
No shit.  But in reality we aren't "United" then.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: How do we as whites protect ourselves from racial violence. Serious thread
« Reply #1251 on: March 29, 2012, 12:19:48 PM »
If you're able to, move to another area of town in which that particular ilk doesn't live.  Don't visit those parts of town unless absolutely necessary.  In most cases you can avoid those areas completely by doing business via internet, phone or mail. 

I've literally walked into some locations in questionable parts of town, taken a 3 second look, turned around and left for the opposite side of town.   

Also, never visit a Denny's, IHOP or Shoney's anytime other than the hours of 7AM to 11AM....completely different group of people.  Same with McDonald's, Burger King and Wendy's....try to avoid them completely because you're a competitive bodybuilder, but try to always use the drive through and best if you do so between 7AM and 3PM only.

Case proven

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=370691.0

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Is it legal to defend yourself?
« Reply #1252 on: March 29, 2012, 12:21:44 PM »
No shit.  But in reality we aren't "United" then.
You are quite right---we are falling apart, and others are sitting back, laughing and waiting to pick up the pieces. Just like the Brits and French were back during the The Civil War.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #1253 on: March 29, 2012, 12:22:04 PM »
Don't the whites outnumber the blacks?

Do the same - give them a taste of their own medicine. Thug wannabe blacks are pussies - they will never bother to fight unless they're surrounded by 5 other dildo's backing them up.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #1254 on: March 29, 2012, 12:25:30 PM »
You're lying! You know you love rap. That's why you posted the vid cause drake is soft as baby shit. :D

Alright you busted me  ;D I do enjoy some rap music. Like I said though. Only the Dark Man and some Tupac. It's like going to the movies for me. I don't live my life that way. I listen to this stuff on my own. My parents would of beat my ass if they heard me listening to it. It's a guilty pleasure.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1255 on: March 29, 2012, 12:27:04 PM »
Alright you busted me  ;D I do enjoy some rap music. Like I said though. Only the Dark Man and some Tupac. It's like going to the movies for me. I don't live my life that way. I listen to this stuff on my own. My parents would of beat my ass if they heard me listening to it. It's a guilty pleasure.
This is an insightful post.  Were your parents racist to a degree?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #1256 on: March 29, 2012, 12:27:20 PM »

Should post pics of them when they were angelic babies.. tsk

... lol  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1257 on: March 29, 2012, 12:28:17 PM »
a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1258 on: March 29, 2012, 12:28:28 PM »

Should post pics of them when they were angelic babies.. tsk
Looks like the starting lineup of the Boston Celtics............... :-\

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1259 on: March 29, 2012, 12:29:12 PM »

You are a victim of the media. Granted, I live in a  upper middle-class neighborhood where the police have little better to do than follow me into my driveway to tell me that one of my tail lights is out (really happened). But, such was not always the case. Years ago, my wife, son and I lived in what was then Portland's ghetto. White folk were in the minority there. During the time we lived there we never had any trouble with anyone. Our neighbors, mostly African Americans, were great people to know. Don't believe everything you read in the papers or that is reported in the media.

Yesterday, an 18 year old fellow stabbed and killed his father here in Portland. He also stabbed his mother, but she survived. Do you think I should be worried about 18 year olds stabbing me? My own children are much older than that and they are not inclined toward violence, so I feel safe in that respect. A very small percentage of people who position themselves to work with children, end up molesting them. Should we be worried about all people, like teachers, who work with children?

There are a few middle eastern folks living were I do. I have seen Muslim women in Burkas at Starbucks and at the park shooting hoops with their kids. Should I worry that they have bombs strapped to their bodies and they are going to blow everyone within a 100 ft radius to smithereens? The other day I asked a Latino gardener to give me an estimate on landscaping my back yard. Although I invited him to come through the house, he declined because he said his shoes were dirty. Should I worry that he will come back and rob me? After all last year the CEO of Columbia Sportswear was abducted by two Latinos in her garage not more than a mile from here. It was all over the news for a week.

My point is bad stuff happens. You can live your life in fear of something happening to you if you choose. Personally, I believe it is better to expect the best of all people, regardless of their ethnicity. If you go around worrying about trouble you'll surely find it.

you're just sheltered dude, i've lived in high black areas all my life and always had trouble with them, they don't understand the concept of ownership they see something they like and just take it, took my parents' bike right out of their garage, they just left it open for a few seconds, they keep breaking into gated communities and just loitering looking for trouble, saw them rob a neighbor just down the street, when the cops showed they scattered like roaches we get breakins all the time in my town and they try rip me off whenever i try to buy weed and tires the bastards  ;D, one time i was getting a tire job and it was $500 and the store had a 50% off sale, the black dude rang me up for $450 im like bro 50% of $500 is not $450 the dumb fuck actually tried to argue with me, he genuinely thought 50% means 50 dollars, another time i bought a quarter off this dude and he said he needed to borrow my scale and 20 bucks said he'd give it back to me later, never heard from him again even went by where he lived and asked around, no one said they heard anything from him maybe they were covering for him maybe not, one time i was crossing the street on the way home from college, had the walk signal and everything some old black guy in an old beat up GMC suv was there i accidentally made eye contact with him while looking both ways get this the asshole told me "yeah that's right keep walking cracker" FOR NO FUCKING REASON. I was so mad but i didn't want to start anything so i just pretended not to hear him. i've had a lot of black friends over the years and am around black people constantly, a few are genuinely nice people, most are just fair weather friends that want something from you, and a lot are downright ape-men with huge egos and short tempers. don't get me wrong i'm not all klan and think we should kill them i am just realistic about them the facts don't lie, unemployment and crime and std rates among blacks are significantly higher than any other race. don't fall for the oreo routine either most of them just pretend to be civilized but are one meltdown away from full blown rob your shit at night hood rat:

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
What if Kevin Levrone - Maryland Muscle Machine was out doing cardio....
« Reply #1260 on: March 29, 2012, 12:36:38 PM »

And was confronted by zimmerman asking him why the outside walking down the street ... would have Kevin died that night>??

??? ???

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1261 on: March 29, 2012, 12:44:03 PM »
deadpan:

That shit seriously made me laugh. That was one of the funniest black videos Ive ever seen lol. Mainly because he was so civilized and articulate then when a few bugs attack he changes into a completely different being.

And I agree, prime you have no idea. You can never trust them they will stab you in the back and steal from you and as soon as you defend yourself they like "dayumm mah nigka u racist? U boutz to get yoo whitey cracka azz beat nomsayin bitchh"

falco

• Getbig V

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1263 on: March 29, 2012, 12:48:18 PM »
Because, black people have always been the "canary in the cave (coal mine)", what goes wrong with us or happens to us, eventually happens to the rest of the country. We tend to be barameters.
So, if people can shoot an unarmed black kid, and not get arrested, it's no stretch for this to happen to white, Asian, Latino...it boils down to shoddy police work, corruption in LE being more accepted, and more idiots thinking that they are above the law...You eventually end up with a Sheriff Roscoe P. Coletrain, a fat corrupt mayor who eats nothing but pigs feet, dudes running from the police, with questionable relationships with their hot first cousins, and New Jack City.

oh i agree, like i said they should lock up zimmerman if he is proven guity and do a full investigation, but i'm willing to bet the kid had a pretty big role in it.

don't get me wrong, i'm not supporting the zimmerman-type vigilantes that go looking for trouble, i live in a heavy crime area and when i see a bunch of black guys at night i just check to make sure my CCW is secure and head on my way, i'm not gonna call the police on them for just being "suspicious", they don't have time to investigate every little "suspicious" occurence.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
He would have died for you bitches  >:(

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1265 on: March 29, 2012, 12:52:35 PM »
The slaves always vastly outnumbered the master.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #1266 on: March 29, 2012, 12:53:50 PM »
Utter nonsense. The only thing you guys know about "da blacks" is on youtube and worldstar.

They are everywhere. Every shit hole you can put them in. Kind of like cockroaches.

What makes you think blacks are only in your neck of the woods, and that you somehow know everything about them, but no one else. We have all come across them, and have our own experiences with them among other races.

So don't try to come across as the Messiah of the blacks.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1267 on: March 29, 2012, 12:56:39 PM »
Wow, these are some seriously pathetic examples. Can you imagine holding on to everything in the past of somebody white pissing you off? Co-workers, customer service people, mechanics, bad teachers, people in traffic etc. etc. You got called a cracker once, get over it. Isn't that what you guys expect blacks to do?

LMAO that's like 10% of all the shit i've had to deal with, and i don't think them STEALING my things is a pathetic example, you don't understand they think differently from other people, they have this entitlement mentality because their great grandpappy had to pick some cotton, yeah well my ancestors were enslaved by the mongols, lost 80 million people in two world wars and generally get the shit end of the stick but you don't see me asking for handouts.

like i said, be realistic and look at the facts, no other race on the planet acts like this. latinos can be pretty brutal but most of them are decent. muslims and chechens come close but they're generally more intelligent.

like i said man you just haven't experienced enough, portland oregon LOL that must be a tough place to live, come down to the 850 for a few years then you'll understand.

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #1268 on: March 29, 2012, 01:01:56 PM »
There is no such thing as "race".

You americans are stupid. This shit only happens on america.

Im white, you black, hes latino, LOL

No everybody is mixed, there inst no pure white, no pure black whatsoever.

I love when I see Skinheads claiming "WHITE POWER", white power what? Are you some kind of scandinavian pureblood? NO you arenīt. Not even the German Nazi was Pureblood Aryan. Not even Hitler was. Same for blacks or "mexicanos". We are all mixed at this point of humankind.

Thatīs just how stupid world is becoming. They just need a reason to violence.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1269 on: March 29, 2012, 01:07:17 PM »
I`m serious though.  You can`t just go and attack someone.  You can follow anyone you want.  If Trayvon were scared he could have called the police.  He didn`t.  He went right up to Zimmerman as he was getting in his car, asked "Do you have a problem", Zimmerman replied, "No", and then Trayvon said, "Well you do now" and then proceeded to hit him in the face, jump on top of him and then bang his head against the curb.

Zimmerman shoots him once while he is on top of him at point blank range as Zimmerman was worried Trayvon was going to get his gun.

Now Al Sharpton and the Blacks and the White-Guilters all want to call this racism and make Trayvon a victim?  Fuck that.

Dumbfuck why do you keep posting this shit as fact. That's zimmermans story. How do you explain the two witnesses on the video I posted from CNN who stated that Zimmerman was the aggressor and saw him on top of treyvon?

bro you really need to learn how to use the quote function  :P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1270 on: March 29, 2012, 01:13:14 PM »
oh i agree, like i said they should lock up zimmerman if he is proven guity and do a full investigation, but i'm willing to bet the kid had a pretty big role in it.

don't get me wrong, i'm not supporting the zimmerman-type vigilantes that go looking for trouble, i live in a heavy crime area and when i see a bunch of black guys at night i just check to make sure my CCW is secure and head on my way, i'm not gonna call the police on them for just being "suspicious", they don't have time to investigate every little "suspicious" occurence.
The mortician that prepared Trayvon's body said that he noticed no scraps or bruises on Trayvon's hands or knuckles.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1271 on: March 29, 2012, 01:14:54 PM »
The mortician that prepared Trayvon's body said that he noticed no scraps or bruises on Trayvon's hands or knuckles.

zimmerman had no blood on him'

im no Columbo but it looks like zimmerman shot him from a distance

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1272 on: March 29, 2012, 01:16:32 PM »
The remarks of a coroner would be better!?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1273 on: March 29, 2012, 01:17:39 PM »

Wow, he punched and smashed a man's head against pavement for ONE MINUTE, and didn't have any blood on him, no bruises, nothing, huh?

Sounds like kid got tired of some dude following him, came back and they wrassled and fat man opened up.

But it also sounds like he wanted that confrontation - setting the story with police ahead of time, entering despite being told not to, and then shooting the kid and LYING aobut being beaten senseless for ONE MINUTE.

I mean, 60 seconds of being punched and smashed into concrete is a LONG time!

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1274 on: March 29, 2012, 01:20:19 PM »
A weed dealer didn't bring your scale back and a clerk rang you up wrong for tires? You've gotta be fucking kidding me... Yeah, must be hard in da 850!!! I've been shot at twice. I've got five bullet holes in my house right now. All Mexicans. Portland is full of gangbangers from LA.

you missed the part where they stole my bike. i've been pretty lucky not gonna lie, i generally tho stay out of trouble, my apartment is located in a way that makes it diffucult to rob...we picked it out like that on purpose, i saw 4 black guys break into an apartment in my community LITERALLY two apartments down, had like 5 friends with break-ins, two of them REPEATED break-ins my dentist's son's house got broken into by several black criminals with guns and they beat him within an inch of his life, something about them living next to the crack dealer i didnt get all the details.

about the weed dealer thing, i've had many over the years im quite the stoner and they were of all races, you can tell alot about a race by the way they act, little things less observant individuals don't pick up on, like all of my white dealers were sketchy but they come through, the latinos in my experience are pretty nice they even give you hookups if your friends with them, not blacks though. blacks act like they're you're friends and give you a hookup the first time, each consecutive time you get less and less quality, they start charging you more, putting less weed in i scaled that shit one of my dealers stiffed me for a HALF GRAM i stopped buying from him the next day

again it's the mentality that matters, you give them and inch and they take a mile

i'm sorry about your house, mexicans aren't that bad in my area it's mostly blacks

850 is one of the most dangerous areas in the US

oh also i've had my car broken into TWICE and my car got stolen once, i didn't see who did it though so i cant comment on their race