Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213142 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1375 on: March 29, 2012, 06:04:01 PM »
u mad ?

qq more bitch

HA HA your arse must be burning lava hot red HA HA
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: How do we as whites protect ourselves from racial violence. Serious thread
« Reply #1376 on: March 29, 2012, 06:04:28 PM »
Your daughters would love me and you all would be gaining a great son inlaw instead of your daughters losing a father.

Im accepting applications

xoxoxoxoxo
 :D

L.L

« Reply #1377 on: March 29, 2012, 06:05:16 PM »
Your daughters would love me and you all would be gaining a great son inlaw instead of your daughters losing a father.

Im accepting applications

xoxoxoxoxo

lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1378 on: March 29, 2012, 06:06:21 PM »
Rob or rape Wiggs, what was your poison that night.

Those are crimes reserved for blacks, and clearly, i am not.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1379 on: March 29, 2012, 06:06:46 PM »
HA HA your arse must be burning lava hot red HA HA

wow, are you on here 24/7? Do you even lift ? anyways to the gym so
u mad ?

qq more bitch

all drugs - TPPIIP

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
Re: Why was this murder / trial not reported in the news?
« Reply #1380 on: March 29, 2012, 06:07:19 PM »
Warning:  Read at your own risk.  Very graphic and sad.  A friend of mine linked me to the story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Mugshots of the people who committed the crime:

http://www.sullivan-county.com/wcva/c2.gif

Why was this never reported? I never heard about it until today.  White people across America need to stand up for themselves and not allow injustices like this to be done.

What you really should be questioning is why haven't they reported on what the Barry Soetoro Administration and Congress have passed onto law over the past few months, and that's HR 347 and NDAA.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1381 on: March 29, 2012, 06:09:23 PM »
Although Wiggs is a respectable and intelligent black gentleman i would not let my daughter date any black man, even the more sophisticated ones such as Milt.

Colormixing is not my cup o tea.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1382 on: March 29, 2012, 06:10:05 PM »
They couldn't have been Obama's kids so it doesn't fucking matter..
O

barbellman

• Getbig II
« Reply #1383 on: March 29, 2012, 06:10:19 PM »

Who let uncle tom out of the barn?

Godddamnit I told you fuckers to keep the gate closed

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1384 on: March 29, 2012, 06:11:24 PM »
Let me guess. Another dated race-bait thread.  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1385 on: March 29, 2012, 06:13:01 PM »
Kills were caught,jailed, and doing their time .... Who gives a shit

He hoodie bandit zimmerman still walks amung us

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Twitter account threatening to kill George Zimmerman STILL ONLINE
« Reply #1386 on: March 29, 2012, 06:13:56 PM »
In spite of the repeated specific threats against the life of Trayvon Martin’s attacker George Zimmerman, the Twitter account ‘@KillZimmerman’ remains active and gaining followers.

The account, whose picture is Zimmerman in a gun’s crosshairs, was created on March 24 and has been kept open even though many are outraged at the fact that it is allowed to continue calling for the vigilante murder of the 28-year-old.
‘They act like they wanna charge me but I'm not the one who shot an unarmed kid #zimmerman is so judge him,’ the account posted on Thursday night

Clear target: The profile picture of the Twitter account makes its intentions obvious
There are now 320 followers and the unidentified creator has posted several pictures, including a doctored ‘Wanted’ poster and a picture of Zimmerman next to a Klu Klux Klan cloak.

The social media giant has not shut the account.

More...    Spike Lee apologises to elderly couple who were forced to flee their home after he tweeted WRONG address for Trayvon Martin's killer George Zimmerman
New video shows Zimmerman with NO blood or bruises on night he shot Trayvon Martin despite claiming he suffered 'broken nose'

‘We don’t comment on specific users or the status of accounts for privacy reasons,’ Twitter spokesperson Rachael Horwitz said in response.
Martin supporters have been Tweeting about the case ever since it became a national issue, with many celebrities posting pictures of themselves in hoodies to honor the slain teen.

Manhunt: George Zimmerman, seen (center) when he was taken in for questioning after the fatal shooting, is now in hiding for fear of his safety
 Controversy: The Twitter account is calling for people to find and kill Zimmerman because the user does not feel the justice system will work
Director Spike Lee got issued an apology yesterday for retweeting an address that he believed to be the home of Zimmerman. It ended up being the home of an elderly couple who were very frightened when people began arriving at their home looking for the wanted man, who is in hiding.

U.S. law is murky on the issue, as it is a question of how far can you defend the freedom of speech before allowing the incitement of violence.
Prior cases show that there has to be ‘the likelihood of imminent violence’ for a citizen’s freedom of speech to be abridged, so in this case, simply saying that he should be killed may, or may not, be considered enough grounds for legal action.
That does not mean that a Tweet hasn’t been taken as a serious threat before.
In February, 20-year-olf Joaquin Amador Serrapio Jr. was arrested for threatening to kill President Obama over Twitter and Facebook.
That case, however, making threats against a president is a federal offense, which is why he was arrested but released on a $20,000 bond after admitting guilt to authorities.

The photo being used as the @KillZimmerman account picture also calls into question the issues raised in the wake of the shooting of Representative Gabrielle Giffords last January.

The Arizona shooting led to a national debate on the use of vitriolic language in political debate, specifically citing a list of ‘target’ districts that former Governor Sarah Palin posted on her campaign site using similar target crosshairs.

V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Twitter account threatening to kill George Zimmerman STILL ONLINE
« Reply #1387 on: March 29, 2012, 06:17:27 PM »
No place for this kind of shit... Pussies who set up sites like these are the last person to do anything like what they want the public to do.
They wan others to do their dirty work

All we ask is that Zimmerman get arrested... Post bail , and have his case heard by a jury.... If he walks he walks... So be it

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #1388 on: March 29, 2012, 06:18:58 PM »
Protect yourself? Lol I own a arsenal of firearms that are normally with me and carry a pocket knife everywhere but thats because I'm a country boy, it's not for protection. I still live in a small Southern town thats segregated for the most part and don't go to their side of town. I feel no need to 'protect myself' as I don't venture much to their side of town. I still don't get why white guys are afraid of other races...

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1389 on: March 29, 2012, 06:19:08 PM »
Justice was served. The only bizarre thing... and if you are not from the United States you can't even remotely conceive of this...

This whole story was NEVER a national news story. It's extremely impossible to wrap your head around that if you are not from the US.

I wouldn't even suggest trying. Let it drop, if you are truly that blinded. This is a US problem.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1390 on: March 29, 2012, 06:22:50 PM »
This same thread been posted millions of times. The case been solved.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1392 on: March 29, 2012, 06:23:49 PM »
No place for this kind of shit... Pussies who set up sites like these are the last person to do anything like what they want the public to do.
They wan others to do their dirty work

All we ask is that Zimmerman get arrested... Post bail , and have his case heard by a jury.... If he walks he walks... So be it
Justiced delayed is justice denied
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: March 29, 2012, 06:24:23 PM »

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #1394 on: March 29, 2012, 06:28:55 PM »
They couldn't have been Obama's kids so it doesn't fucking matter..

We'll see when they implement Martial Law on your ass if it doesn't fucking matter...

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #1395 on: March 29, 2012, 06:31:54 PM »

This is a laughably stupid post.

People who mixed had mixed kids, people who stayed within their own race, welll urm didn't have mixed kids lol.

Eye color, hair color, facial features, skin tone is genetic variance within racial archtypes.

u are thinking in terms of 1 or 2 generations

now think in humankind in terms of 1000 generations

People mix, get mixed kids, mixed kids mix with white, kids can born white again, if mixed mix with black, can get mixed or black, its not a hard thing to understand, we study genetics at frist high school.

anyway you, me, everyone is MIXED.

do you think anyone is pure blood? lol dont need to be a genius to understand that.

i lol at this guy, only cause im not racist and i can figure that he thinks im black lol, and he got angry (Typical of racist ppl.)

Frist u get angry, then u get DUMB, u lose racionality and goes on violence.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: March 29, 2012, 06:32:01 PM »
wow, are you on here 24/7? Do you even lift ? anyways to the gym so
u mad ?

qq more bitch

You have my permission to think about how much of a FAGG0T I think you are while you are trying to eek out one last rep on a tough set!
V

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: March 29, 2012, 06:38:17 PM »
u are thinking in terms of 1 or 2 generations

now think in humankind in terms of 1000 generations

People mix, get mixed kids, mixed kids mix with white, kids can born white again, if mixed mix with black, can get mixed or black, its not a hard thing to understand, we study genetics at frist high school.

anyway you, me, everyone is MIXED.

do you think anyone is pure blood? lol dont need to be a genius to understand that.

i lol at this guy, only cause im not racist and i can figure that he thinks im black lol, and he got angry (Typical of racist ppl.)

Frist u get angry, then u get DUMB, u lose racionality and goes on violence.

I agree

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #1398 on: March 29, 2012, 06:38:43 PM »
Giving the accountability of the police, the media, or the government I wouldn't be surprised if it is a cover-up. This could very well be just another media hoax.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1399 on: March 29, 2012, 06:39:32 PM »
I say it looks like the classic Girlfriend Frypan strike to the back of the head wound after she was tired of all his physical and emotional abuse!
qq more E-kul

Your arse must be burning lava hot red Hah!