Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212510 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1950 on: June 12, 2012, 08:46:59 PM »
Are multiple U.S. Border Patrol agents dead because of this allegation?   ::)

holder belongs in prison.   Why Rep ISSA has been unable to indict and imprison his ass is curious.

Clinton was impeached in 11 months for lying about a BJ.  We're 2 or 3+ years into F&F, and there's ONE senator demanding a resignation of Holder.   ONE.  No charges, no nothing.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1951 on: June 12, 2012, 08:57:22 PM »
Pretty sure he fucked himself out of any chance he had at being acquitted.

I agree... You almost expect that a presiding judge is going to find some way to make the jury dislike him.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1952 on: June 12, 2012, 11:16:29 PM »
Lol at you trying to talk about credibility u monkey. And no, dumbass, I still win the argument because you are still wrong. A so called affidavit is NOT "evidence". It is a sworn testimony u stupid black fuck. Now, if there would be a recording with trayvons voice RECORDED saying "why you following me, that would be evidence. But a sworn statement by his lying nigg girlfriend? Lol at you you fucking idiot for calling that evidence. You just owned yourself.

OH MY GOD!!!!...I am so tired of owning your stupid ass, you homo fucking prick.....how often am I going to make you look like an ass in this thread you dumb fag moron.....evidence in court includes sworn testimony you brain dead dick....an affidavit IS evidence...

The free legal dictionary on-line states that "the most common form of evidence is the testimony of witnesses" and goes on to say that witnesses can testify about matters learned through any of their senses....meaning seeing or hearing, etc...Trayvon's girlfriend heard what was going on over the phone......

owning a fag*got like yourself is becoming too easy...I urge you to kill yourself now while you still have some respect for yourself you stupid closet homosexual fuck...read the links I posted first so you can die knowing how fucking dumb you are and how I owned your stupid fag*got ass......and after you kill yourself I am going to rape your corpse in front of your mother you goddamn worthless bastard....you are so fucking dumb I'm running out of names to call you....

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/evidence

the NSW Government website also states that testimony is evidence and can be given in court or by sworn affidavit

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/lawaccess/ll_lawassist.nsf/pages/lawassist_evidence_and_proof

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1953 on: June 12, 2012, 11:37:26 PM »
OH MY GOD!!!!...I am so tired of owning your stupid ass, you homo fucking prick.....how often am I going to make you look like an ass in this thread you dumb fag moron.....evidence in court includes sworn testimony you brain dead dick....an affidavit IS evidence...

The free legal dictionary on-line states that "the most common form of evidence is the testimony of witnesses" and goes on to say that witnesses can testify about matters learned through any of their senses....meaning seeing or hearing, etc...Trayvon's girlfriend heard what was going on over the phone......

owning a fag*got like yourself is becoming too easy...I urge you to kill yourself now while you still have some respect for yourself you stupid closet homosexual fuck...read the links I posted first so you can die knowing how fucking dumb you are and how I owned your stupid fag*got ass......and after you kill yourself I am going to rape your corpse in front of your mother you goddamn worthless bastard....you are so fucking dumb I'm running out of names to call you....

the NSW Government website also states that testimony is evidence and can be given in court or by sworn affidavit

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/lawaccess/ll_lawassist.nsf/pages/lawassist_evidence_and_proof

Not to pick nits, but New South Wales has no jurisdiction over the State of Florida in the United States of America.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1954 on: June 12, 2012, 11:55:15 PM »
Not to pick nits, but New South Wales has no jurisdiction over the State of Florida in the United States of America.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-testimony-evidence.htm

read this if you are not satisfied

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1955 on: June 13, 2012, 09:32:08 AM »
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-testimony-evidence.htm

read this if you are not satisfied

Believe me... my argument was not about what is considered evidence... Just that the laws of Australia don't mean shit in the state of Florida.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1956 on: June 13, 2012, 10:58:09 AM »

Dude seriously, shut the fuck up. Youre starting to get annoying and your 3 page long teen drama girl rants with a bilion exclamation marks is rather gay. Stfu pussy dick sucking fag

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1957 on: June 13, 2012, 01:55:08 PM »
......and after you kill yourself I am going to rape your corpse in front of your mother you goddamn worthless bastard....you are so fucking dumb I'm running out of names to call you....

-Into homosexual necrophilia, eh? You just get more and more kinky with each post you make.  :-[

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1958 on: June 13, 2012, 02:10:58 PM »
Believe me... my argument was not about what is considered evidence... Just that the laws of Australia don't mean shit in the state of Florida.
Tell that to the Moors, the Mitchell-Beys, and Scott-Els of the world.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1959 on: June 13, 2012, 11:58:08 PM »
Dude seriously, shut the fuck up. Youre starting to get annoying and your 3 page long teen drama girl rants with a bilion exclamation marks is rather gay. Stfu pussy dick sucking fag

No drama here dude...you STILL have not admitted that you were wrong and YOU started the name calling not me...I've completely and utterly destroyed you in this thread..lick your wounds and move on...or admit you were wrong and rejoin the GetBig family

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1960 on: June 14, 2012, 12:01:20 AM »
-Into homosexual necrophilia, eh? You just get more and more kinky with each post you make.  :-[

I think you are missing the big picture , Prime...he is the one who called me a liar, said I made things up, said I didn't know what i was talking about in terms of evidence and called me names first..then resorted to racial name-calling when I destroyed him by proving him wrong....you're getting on the wrong person

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1961 on: June 14, 2012, 12:35:00 AM »
I think you are missing the big picture , Prime...he is the one who called me a liar, said I made things up, said I didn't know what i was talking about in terms of evidence and called me names first..then resorted to racial name-calling when I destroyed him by proving him wrong....you're getting on the wrong person

If I am "getting on" you it is not because you are either right or wrong with regards to the Zimmerman case. I am only responding to what you've written in your replies.

Think about it, just because someone calls you names, including racial slurs doesn't justify you stooping to their level. Frankly, to use that excuse seems juvenile. It is the kind of "he started it" rationale my 14 year old grandson used when he's been in trouble for fighting at school. One would hope that as one matures they out grow such silly stuff.

As for the Zimmerman case, that will be decided in court and not on a Getbig forum. Frankly, it makes little difference in the scheme of things what anyone here thinks about this case. Unless someone happened to be a witness to the event, nothing they believe or say will change the end result.

In a way, this thread and others regarding this issue are rather similar to the Casey Anthony threads when she was on trial. To coin a Getbig phrase, a lot of folks were "butt hurt" when Casey Anthony was acquitted. I'd bet money that this was because they got so invested in that trial and their opinion of Casey Anthony (which was mainly based on the negative media coverage of her) that they couldn't accept the results. Even after all has been said and done, there are folks who continue to argue about this case.

Make your arguments if you like, but give up the tough guy stuff because that doesn't win your argument; it just makes you appear....well, weird.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1962 on: June 14, 2012, 09:47:10 AM »
If I am "getting on" you it is not because you are either right or wrong with regards to the Zimmerman case. I am only responding to what you've written in your replies.

Think about it, just because someone calls you names, including racial slurs doesn't justify you stooping to their level. Frankly, to use that excuse seems juvenile. It is the kind of "he started it" rationale my 14 year old grandson used when he's been in trouble for fighting at school. One would hope that as one matures they out grow such silly stuff.

As for the Zimmerman case, that will be decided in court and not on a Getbig forum. Frankly, it makes little difference in the scheme of things what anyone here thinks about this case. Unless someone happened to be a witness to the event, nothing they believe or say will change the end result.

In a way, this thread and others regarding this issue are rather similar to the Casey Anthony threads when she was on trial. To coin a Getbig phrase, a lot of folks were "butt hurt" when Casey Anthony was acquitted. I'd bet money that this was because they got so invested in that trial and their opinion of Casey Anthony (which was mainly based on the negative media coverage of her) that they couldn't accept the results. Even after all has been said and done, there are folks who continue to argue about this case.

Make your arguments if you like, but give up the tough guy stuff because that doesn't win your argument; it just makes you appear....well, weird.

sorry Prime..I do have respect for you and your opinion but again I responded to his name-calling..how you view that is irrelevant to me.....I "stooped to his level" as you put it because unfortunately that is sometimes the only way to get some people to understand that calling people names and at the same time making accusations against others that are not true (that I made up the statement by Trayvon's girlfrind that she heard Zimmerdumb say "why are you following me")will result in a boomerang effect on themselves....trying to reason with people like him is pointless.....as you can see he STILL has not admitted he was wrong TWICE....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1963 on: June 14, 2012, 12:54:55 PM »
sorry Prime..I do have respect for you and your opinion but again I responded to his name-calling..how you view that is irrelevant to me.....I "stooped to his level" as you put it because unfortunately that is sometimes the only way to get some people to understand that calling people names and at the same time making accusations against others that are not true (that I made up the statement by Trayvon's girlfrind that she heard Zimmerdumb say "why are you following me")will result in a boomerang effect on themselves....trying to reason with people like him is pointless.....as you can see he STILL has not admitted he was wrong TWICE....
Youre also the guy that says if you saw someone following you, you'd stop and beat his ass, and anyone that does differently is a pussy. Lol.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1964 on: June 14, 2012, 06:24:54 PM »

OK, it's cool. Everyone does and says things in a way that works for them. If you believe you need to respond to ass-wipes in kind, then that works for you. I really should just stay out of it. Sometimes I fall into the role of playing the old man offering fatherly advice. And when I think about that, it strikes me a little funny because my son is probably more mature acting then I am. Of course, he's 45 years old so he should be mature. However, he was just as responsible as he is today when he was in high school.

Clearly I have said some personal stuff about myself on Getbig, which sometimes seems like it was a mistake. Especially when someone brings it up long after the fact and makes it such a big deal like it really defines who I am, which usually, it doesn't. I just thought that someday you'd look back on some of the stuff you said and say to yourself, "Why the fuck did I ever post that?" In the end, it is best when we are true to ourselves, I guess.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1965 on: June 14, 2012, 09:53:20 PM »
He needs some Falcon pound cake.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1966 on: June 14, 2012, 10:25:41 PM »
Youre also the guy that says if you saw someone following you, you'd stop and beat his ass, and anyone that does differently is a pussy. Lol.

true :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1967 on: June 14, 2012, 10:32:02 PM »
OK, it's cool. Everyone does and says things in a way that works for them. If you believe you need to respond to ass-wipes in kind, then that works for you. I really should just stay out of it. Sometimes I fall into the role of playing the old man offering fatherly advice. And when I think about that, it strikes me a little funny because my son is probably more mature acting then I am. Of course, he's 45 years old so he should be mature. However, he was just as responsible as he is today when he was in high school.

Clearly I have said some personal stuff about myself on Getbig, which sometimes seems like it was a mistake. Especially when someone brings it up long after the fact and makes it such a big deal like it really defines who I am, which usually, it doesn't. I just thought that someday you'd look back on some of the stuff you said and say to yourself, "Why the fuck did I ever post that?" In the end, it is best when we are true to ourselves, I guess.

Good point...and point well taken...you and I usually agree in most of the threads we post in together....and I agree with you again in principle,......all of the things I said do not "work" for me because that is not really me......I am not like that....but sometimes the guys here on GetBig push you to the point where they are so dumb, ignorant and stupid that you just lose it on a guy who seems to be in another universe and won't admit he is wrong even when you show him all evidence to the contrary...

I still stand by what I said because the guy was an asshole jerk-off....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1968 on: June 14, 2012, 11:04:47 PM »

Good point...and point well taken...you and I usually agree in most of the threads we post in together....and I agree with you again in principle,......all of the things I said do not "work" for me because that is not really me......I am not like that....but sometimes the guys here on GetBig push you to the point where they are so dumb, ignorant and stupid that you just lose it on a guy who seems to be in another universe and won't admit he is wrong even when you show him all evidence to the contrary...

I still stand by what I said because the guy was an asshole jerk-off....

What can I say? I think been there....done that, is an apt comment.

-just a word of advice because I cannot help myself; don't make references to fucking the dead regardless of their gender; it seems very counter productive. I suspect you are better than to stoop to such stuff.

I think we are good....but if I think you are losing it again, I am going to give you notice. Is that OK?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1969 on: June 15, 2012, 02:47:10 AM »

You're just the "old guy" on getbig that people like to crack on cause it leads to hilarious angles and it's funny to see how you react because you do so honestly. You also write some really interesting posts that are filled with a lot of wisdom which I personally enjoy reading. The point is you can't take anything too seriously on here, if anyone has a chance to make a funny post at your expense they are gonna do it, that's just getbig for ya...they could be one of your biggest fans (as I am) and they're still gonna take a jab when the opening is there.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1970 on: June 15, 2012, 10:02:45 AM »
What can I say? I think been there....done that, is an apt comment.

-just a word of advice because I cannot help myself; don't make references to fucking the dead regardless of their gender; it seems very counter productive. I suspect you are better than to stoop to such stuff.

I think we are good....but if I think you are losing it again, I am going to give you notice. Is that OK?

okay...deal! :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1971 on: June 15, 2012, 05:37:16 PM »
You're just the "old guy" on getbig that people like to crack on cause it leads to hilarious angles and it's funny to see how you react because you do so honestly. You also write some really interesting posts that are filled with a lot of wisdom which I personally enjoy reading. The point is you can't take anything too seriously on here, if anyone has a chance to make a funny post at your expense they are gonna do it, that's just getbig for ya...they could be one of your biggest fans (as I am) and they're still gonna take a jab when the opening is there.

Thanks for the great advice. One of the reasons I continue to post on Getbig is because it keeps me from becoming too serious and thinned skinned. However like most folks, I sometimes let things get to me. Next time I feel that happening, I'll remember what you said about not taking stuff posted here too seriously. You are a wise man.

Stark

• Getbig V
Zimmerman case, guess what the black youth was drinking
« Reply #1972 on: June 18, 2012, 01:13:38 PM »
god do I hate the spineless fucking medias, wherever you look they all say the same, he was drinking a can of Ice tea!

Now have a look at the attached image, its a fucking watermelon fruit juice - now take a stab in the dark why the media doesn't want to call it what it is.

Fucking spineless cunts

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Zimmerman case, guess what the black youth was drinking
« Reply #1973 on: June 18, 2012, 01:17:57 PM »
  That tastes damn good

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman case, guess what the black youth was drinking
« Reply #1974 on: June 18, 2012, 01:22:48 PM »
  That tastes damn good

Fuck I can imagine, everytime I have some good watermelon I think what it must be like to drink it!