Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212578 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Trayvon Martin case
« Reply #2200 on: October 29, 2012, 11:03:23 PM »
Zimmerpig murdered someone else because he suffered from mental illness, suspicion, paranoia, extreme righteousness, a belief that everyone else was a criminal and he was BATMAN.  Zimmerpig is a douchbag freak who deserves to be ass raped hard and then buried alive.
Maturity of a six year old.....

Oh yeas, I forgot to add that Zimmerpig was highly immature and deeply insecure, always targeting those younger and more vulnerable, hence the reason he chose to murder a kid.
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2201 on: October 30, 2012, 01:54:13 AM »
lololol...when "bigmc" said "big", he must have been referring to whatever was in his ass at the time:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=123681.0

posting a random pic off the internet is the resort of a desperate man

thanks for giving away your original account

do you want me to post your pic twinkles?
T

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2202 on: October 30, 2012, 02:45:14 AM »
these are the things that will go against zimmerman's defence when the case comes to trial.

he was told not to follow the kid

he says clearly in the 911 transcript, "these @holes always get away", which along with following trayvon against police instructions shows intent to make sure this kid did not get away.

nothing apart from zimmerman's testimony suggests the kid was actually up to no good. he had a perfectly valid reason to be there, he had a clean criminal record and he was not armed or carrying anything illegal.

zimmerman did not have injuries consistent with his account that he took one hell of a beating off of trayvon before shooting him...

can't really see what factors will go for zimmerman, but would be interested to hear if there are any?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2203 on: October 30, 2012, 03:07:30 AM »
Stop trying mix Latinos in this shit. White man shot a black kid.

Zimmerman is about as white as Obama.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #2204 on: October 30, 2012, 03:40:12 AM »
these are the things that will go against zimmerman's defence when the case comes to trial.

he was told not to follow the kid

he says clearly in the 911 transcript, "these @holes always get away", which along with following trayvon against police instructions shows intent to make sure this kid did not get away.

nothing apart from zimmerman's testimony suggests the kid was actually up to no good. he had a perfectly valid reason to be there, he had a clean criminal record and he was not armed or carrying anything illegal.

zimmerman did not have injuries consistent with his account that he took one hell of a beating off of trayvon before shooting him...

can't really see what factors will go for zimmerman, but would be interested to hear if there are any?

Do you know what charges were filed against Zimmerman?  Do you know what Zimmerman's defense will be?  Where do your facts come into play with regard to the charges and defense to the charges?

Also, you do not have to look any further than this very thread to see Zimmerman's injuries, which were in fact consistent with his account.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2205 on: October 30, 2012, 03:52:32 AM »

Also, you do not have to look any further than this very thread to see Zimmerman's injuries, which were in fact consistent with his account.

I wouldn't be surprised if Zimmerman murdered the kid, then whacked his own head against something or with the gun.  Zimmerpig is pure sociopath, never trust anything they say or do, they will ALWAYS lie and do everything for their own self gain,  Anyway Zimmerpig will go to jail for a long time, and no amount of tears from the KKK will change that!
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2206 on: October 30, 2012, 04:31:47 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Zimmerman murdered the kid, then whacked his own head against something or with the gun.  Zimmerpig is pure sociopath, never trust anything they say or do, they will ALWAYS lie and do everything for their own self gain,  Anyway Zimmerpig will go to jail for a long time, and no amount of tears from the KKK will change that!

You need to update your sig - "Mohammed is a Pedo"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2207 on: October 30, 2012, 04:51:04 AM »
You need to update your sig - "Mohammed is a Pedo"

Mohammed is a Pedo is too long for the sig, that sig really upsets a-ahmed, hopefully he won't go all terrorist on someone's arse, lucky for him he has his wife to beat on if he really needs to blow off some steam!
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2208 on: October 30, 2012, 09:06:12 AM »
Mohammed is a Pedo is too long for the sig, that sig really upsets a-ahmed, hopefully he won't go all terrorist on someone's arse, lucky for him he has his wife to beat on if he really needs to blow off some steam!

Lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2209 on: October 30, 2012, 09:07:59 AM »
Lol, he's preparing his suicide vest as we speak to strike back at the heart of the infidels.
Lock your doors E-kul, you never know when he may show up screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2210 on: October 30, 2012, 05:26:01 PM »
Lol, he's preparing his suicide vest as we speak to strike back at the heart of the infidels.
Lock your doors E-kul, you never know when he may show up screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!
Well, it turns out A-ahmed is Canadian, I'm in Australia, it's a long way to come for some revenge,, but then again Muslims are pretty crazy!
V

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2211 on: October 30, 2012, 08:09:14 PM »
The media in my opinion along with the local PD has fucked this case all up.  The media because they just needed this to be a white on black hate crime for the sake pissing off minorities at white people and then the cops for not arresting this fuck from the start.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2212 on: October 30, 2012, 08:16:42 PM »
So have they fried zimmerpig yet for murdering that upstanding young man?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2213 on: October 31, 2012, 01:46:52 AM »
Do you know what charges were filed against Zimmerman?  Do you know what Zimmerman's defense will be?  Where do your facts come into play with regard to the charges and defense to the charges?

he has been charged with 2nd degree murder and he will be attempting to have the case thrown out on the "stand your ground" law. If that fails he will plead self defence.

for the case to be thrown out the defence has to convince a judge that the evidence available conclusively points to his actions being justified self defence(can't see this happening in a million years).

you may say the facts i stated are irrelevant but when the case goes to trial, the prosecution will use all of them to show events leading up to the killing and to show that before any contact between the two, zimmerman had already decided that trayvon was a criminal and showed ill will towards him (aholes comment etc) and he was determined he should not get away.

his pursuit of an unarmed, innocent man late at night (against police instruction) provoked the physical confrontation that followed.

from what i can gather from the bits i have read from witnesses it doesn't look like there is much there to help zimmerman (could be wrong?).

if not his defence hinges solely on his own testimony, and there is evidence of him already changing his story in certain areas i.e, the 911 transcript he describes trayvon as being late teens(very accurate) and then in a pre trial hearing under oath he says he thought trayvon was only a little bit younger than himself. stuff like that allows the prosecution to paint him as a liar and suggest that all of his testimony should be disregarded as unreliable as he has been proven to be a liar.

also his injuries looked like he had been in a minor scuffle as opposed to a fight for his life, having had his head smashed off concrete and undergoing a savage beating, as he claims. a couple nicks on the back of his head that didn't even require a single stitch and minimal if any facial marks.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2214 on: October 31, 2012, 01:48:24 AM »
The media in my opinion along with the local PD has fucked this case all up.  The media because they just needed this to be a white on black hate crime for the sake pissing off minorities at white people and then the cops for not arresting this fuck from the start.

i kind of agree with that but if the media hadn't gotten involved would zimmerman have even been arrested?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2215 on: October 31, 2012, 03:32:06 AM »
he has been charged with 2nd degree murder and he will be attempting to have the case thrown out on the "stand your ground" law. If that fails he will plead self defence.

you may say the facts i stated are irrelevant but when the case goes to trial, the prosecution will use all of them to show events leading up to the killing and to show that before any contact between the two, zimmerman had already decided that trayvon was a criminal and showed ill will towards him (aholes comment etc) and he was determined he should not get away.

Who is questioning that Zimmerman thought Trayvon may have been a criminal?  That isn't an issue in this case.  The facts that are of utmost importance are those related to the altercation that ensued.  Hence, my repeated comments regarding the elements of the statutes involved.    

his pursuit of an unarmed, innocent man late at night (against police instruction) provoked the physical confrontation that followed.

The fact that Trayvon was "unarmed" and "innocent" does not matter considering the statutes involved.  Before you repeat this imbecilic news talking point, let me help you: You can legally shoot an unarmed, innocent person depending on the facts involved...just like you can legally shoot someone who is armed depending on the facts involved.    

You are assuming Zimmerman "provoked the physical confrontation" simply because he was following a suspicious person while talking to a 911 dispatcher about the suspicious person.  To reiterate, you are assuming he "provoked the physical confrontation."  Zimmerman says otherwise.  Moreover, if I was following you and you noticed...you may confront me.  No?  Illogical to you?  Can you physically attack me under Florida law because I was following you for the first time while talking to a 911 dispatcher?  

Again, he was speaking to a 911 dispatcher on the phone.  There was no police officer on scene or on the phone giving him orders to adhere to.  Additionally, the issue here is whether the killing was justifiable, NOT whether it could have been avoided.  ALL killings could have been avoided.  Whether the killing could have been avoided is not at issue here.  Again, the issue is whether the killing was justifiable.

from what i can gather from the bits i have read from witnesses it doesn't look like there is much there to help zimmerman (could be wrong?).

if not his defence hinges solely on his own testimony...

Witness number six saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman while on the ground before the shooting.  Also, look at the medical report about Zimmerman and Trayvon's autopsy report that I discuss in my final paragraph.

there is evidence of him already changing his story in certain areas i.e, the 911 transcript he describes trayvon as being late teens(very accurate) and then in a pre trial hearing under oath he says he thought trayvon was only a little bit younger than himself. stuff like that allows the prosecution to paint him as a liar and suggest that all of his testimony should be disregarded as unreliable as he has been proven to be a liar.

Late teens = 19.
Zimmerman = 28.  A little bit younger = 23-26?

You are suggesting that Zimmerman's conflicting comments as to whether Trayvon was 19 or 25ish...will deem him "unreliable" and a "proven liar" to a jury?

also his injuries looked like he had been in a minor scuffle as opposed to a fight for his life, having had his head smashed off concrete and undergoing a savage beating, as he claims. a couple nicks on the back of his head that didn't even require a single stitch and minimal if any facial marks.

According to the medical report, Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, a swollen lip and cheek, two lacerations to the back of his head, and a minor back injury.  The autopsy report shows that Trayvon suffered injuries to his knuckles, his hands were bloody from the skin being broken.  Moreover, there was THC in his system.  THESE are the facts that matter.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2216 on: October 31, 2012, 03:41:01 AM »
According to the medical report, Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, a swollen lip and cheek, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury.  The autopsy report shows that Trayvon suffered injuries to his knuckles, his hands were bloody from the skin being broken.  Moreover, there was THC in his system.  THESE are the facts that matter.

They are not facts, it sounds great, but they are not facts.  On the night of the murder, the ambulance officers wiped the blood from Zimmerpig but he refused to go to the hospital (in other words their was nothing wrong with the big baby and the hospital would have confirmed this) Zimmerman’s injuries were conveniently documented the next day by a family physician. Nobody knows where those injuries came from, especially considering the night before from CCTV footage of Zimmerman their was no marks on his nose of eyes that would suggest he was hit forcefully in the face.”  Zimmerpig is a sociopath who will go to any lengths to serve his own selfish agenda, he is a cold blooded murderer and will be punished accordingly!
V

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2217 on: October 31, 2012, 03:53:06 AM »
They are not facts, it sounds great, but they are not facts.  On the night of the murder, the ambulance officers wiped the blood from Zimmerpig but he refused to go to the hospital (in other words their was nothing wrong with the big baby and the hospital would have confirmed this) Zimmerman’s injuries were conveniently documented the next day by a family physician. Nobody knows where those injuries came from, especially considering the night before from CCTV footage of Zimmerman their was no marks on his nose of eyes that would suggest he was hit forcefully in the face.”  Zimmerpig is a sociopath who will go to any lengths to serve his own selfish agenda, he is a cold blooded murderer and will be punished accordingly!

Pics taken right after the incident.  Also, one does not get a black eye immediately. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2218 on: October 31, 2012, 03:54:26 AM »

yes its quite obvious that zimmerman went to the family doctor who beat the shit out of him then documented the injuries

a doctor would rather be struck off than allow one of his patients to go to jail
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2219 on: October 31, 2012, 04:18:35 AM »
yes its quite obvious that zimmerman went to the family doctor who beat the shit out of him then documented the injuries

a doctor would rather be struck off than allow one of his patients to go to jail
Their are two scenarios, the injuries were inflicted after George murdered a kid and the time he went to the doctor the next day and the doctor doesn't know anything about it, or the doctor is in on it and doesn't believe he will be caught.  This is the way these types work, doctors and Judges like Georges father believe they are above the LAW, hell George's father WAS the LAW, nobody is going to touch his son, or so he thought.  Just like the Police have their code of silence, people in these tight knit communities have that same sense of you scratch my back and I will scratch yours, no matter what.  The family physician would know Georges father and the position he held in society, these types lie all the time, but they already have some excuse for how to get out of anything if they are caught doing the wrong thing.  Just like Zimmerpig did.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2220 on: October 31, 2012, 04:19:54 AM »
Pics taken right after the incident.  Also, one does not get a black eye immediately.  

Thanks for posting the pics, no broken nose, no black eyes and he looks like he picked some acne on the back of his head and it bled.

Witness account: "I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops," "I don't know if was an echo but it definitely made more than one pop.

"After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down.

"It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead."
V

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2221 on: October 31, 2012, 04:26:40 AM »

Witness account: ...

He didn't appear hurt or anything else.

Sounds like a credible EYE witness who may need glasses  ;D

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #2222 on: October 31, 2012, 04:33:11 AM »
I think treyvon got a lesson in manners.
If he had said ok sir lets goto my dads and you can ask him about if I am allowed to be here.
case closed, zim fucks off maybe with facility being called to ask why in hell this guy acting as gi joe.
maybe zim gets punished by the facility for being a gi joe n shit
instead treyvon acted tuff, reportedly kicked zims ass,  and fat ass zim popped him like an asshole and killed him
look if I was a cop and black people act all crazy n shit like I see on youtube, damn Id frag all kinds of homies...its your life in your hands and they are perps.
Cops are officers of the LAW, and you immediatly stop the bullshit and answer all questions, anything else and you risk hot lead.
This seems to not be taught to members of the black community.
too many rap videos?
I dunno.
Racism is using sterotypes when you don't have first hand experiential data.  It sucks but human brain can only act on assumptions to predict outcomes.   

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2223 on: October 31, 2012, 04:33:27 AM »

Sounds like a credible EYE witness who may need glasses  ;D
It was dark, and even in those photos he doesn't look hurt, no obvious signs of a scuffle judging by the front of his head, and the back shot looks like some acne he picked and it bled.  This is what a man's face looks like shortly after a fight.

and where are the photos of his black eyes and x-rays of his broken nose.  The whole thing is bullshit, I can smell a sociopath trying to get away with Murder.  Zimmerpig = disgusting oxygen thief who should be euthanised as soon as possible.
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2224 on: October 31, 2012, 04:35:12 AM »

Thanks for posting the pics, no broken nose, no black eyes and he looks like he picked some acne on the back of his head and it bled.

Witness account: "I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops," "I don't know if was an echo but it definitely made more than one pop.

"After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down.

"It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead."

its obvious that the pollice realizing the victim was black

employed a make up artist who sat in the cruiser on the way to the station putting fake injuries on zimmerman

the authorities would rather go to jail than let zimmeran get convicted
T