Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 31, 2014, 10:03:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 103   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 73511 times)
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #2300 on: October 29, 2012, 09:35:45 PM »

Zimmerpig murdered someone else because he suffered from mental illness, suspicion, paranoia, extreme righteousness, a belief that everyone else was a criminal and he was BATMAN.  Zimmerpig is a douchbag freak who deserves to be ass raped hard and then buried alive.
You're not even American , your opinion means less than white dog shit.
Report to moderator   Logged

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Jack T. Cross
Getbig IV

Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)

« Reply #2301 on: October 29, 2012, 09:37:45 PM »

I disliked Zimmerman from minute #1 because he immediately claimed he was legally able to shoot based upon "stand your ground" law.

This law is VERY important here in Florida, and ass-hats like him are going to ruin it.  Bloomberg immediately began a crusade to have "stand your ground" banned in all 50 states (it's active in about half right now).

He gave the anti-gunners fuel.  He could have said "I feared for my life", but he chose to use the stand-your-ground law.  Eventually, his own lawyer disowned that policy after the man who wrote the actual law said it didn't even apply here.

Plus, thanks to him, jurors will be quick to convict people who LEGALLY defend themselves to "make it up for trayvon".   You carry a gun but your #1 goal is to avoid conflict.  Running into the dark with a gun - while police are 60 seconds away?  The dude WANTED a fight.  He wanted it bad.  And he got one, and he started losing so he used his gun.

ANY of us can strap on twin glocks, walk up and down the street and insult people's dead grandmothers until one of them punches us to the ground.  Then we can "stand our ground" and shoot their brains out.  All day long, right?  That's a problem.

This says so much.

Radical Plato
Getbig V

Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

« Reply #2302 on: October 29, 2012, 09:38:55 PM »

I disliked Zimmerman from minute #1 because he immediately claimed he was legally able to shoot based upon "stand your ground" law.

This law is VERY important here in Florida, and ass-hats like him are going to ruin it.  Bloomberg immediately began a crusade to have "stand your ground" banned in all 50 states (it's active in about half right now).

He gave the anti-gunners fuel.  He could have said "I feared for my life", but he chose to use the stand-your-ground law.  Eventually, his own lawyer disowned that policy after the man who wrote the actual law said it didn't even apply here.

Plus, thanks to him, jurors will be quick to convict people who LEGALLY defend themselves to "make it up for trayvon".   You carry a gun but your #1 goal is to avoid conflict.  Running into the dark with a gun - while police are 60 seconds away?  The dude WANTED a fight.  He wanted it bad.  And he got one, and he started losing so he used his gun.

ANY of us can strap on twin glocks, walk up and down the street and insult people's dead grandmothers until one of them punches us to the ground.  Then we can "stand our ground" and shoot their brains out.  All day long, right?  That's a problem.
x2  Common sense right here

V
Jack T. Cross
Getbig IV

Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)

« Reply #2303 on: October 29, 2012, 09:40:05 PM »

By the way, YES the piece-of-shit media has a very convenient source of division with this case.  Of course.

bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

« Reply #2304 on: October 29, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »

Zimmerpig murdered someone else because he suffered from mental illness, suspicion, paranoia, extreme righteousness, a belief that everyone else was a criminal and he was BATMAN.  Zimmerpig is a douchbag freak who deserves to be ass raped hard and then buried alive.

Maturity of a six year old.....
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #2305 on: October 29, 2012, 09:43:52 PM »

You're being a little generous...

Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #2306 on: October 29, 2012, 11:03:23 PM »

Oh yeas, I forgot to add that Zimmerpig was highly immature and deeply insecure, always targeting those younger and more vulnerable, hence the reason he chose to murder a kid.

V
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

« Reply #2307 on: October 30, 2012, 01:54:13 AM »

lololol...when "bigmc" said "big", he must have been referring to whatever was in his ass at the time:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=123681.0

posting a random pic off the internet is the resort of a desperate man

thanks for giving away your original account

do you want me to post your pic twinkles?

T
Conker
Getbig III

« Reply #2308 on: October 30, 2012, 02:45:14 AM »

these are the things that will go against zimmerman's defence when the case comes to trial.

he was told not to follow the kid

he says clearly in the 911 transcript, "these @holes always get away", which along with following trayvon against police instructions shows intent to make sure this kid did not get away.

nothing apart from zimmerman's testimony suggests the kid was actually up to no good. he had a perfectly valid reason to be there, he had a clean criminal record and he was not armed or carrying anything illegal.

zimmerman did not have injuries consistent with his account that he took one hell of a beating off of trayvon before shooting him...

can't really see what factors will go for zimmerman, but would be interested to hear if there are any?
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #2309 on: October 30, 2012, 03:07:30 AM »

Stop trying mix Latinos in this shit. White man shot a black kid.

Zimmerman is about as white as Obama.
SLYY
Getbig IV

A mug only your mom could love...

« Reply #2310 on: October 30, 2012, 03:40:12 AM »

these are the things that will go against zimmerman's defence when the case comes to trial.

he was told not to follow the kid

he says clearly in the 911 transcript, "these @holes always get away", which along with following trayvon against police instructions shows intent to make sure this kid did not get away.

nothing apart from zimmerman's testimony suggests the kid was actually up to no good. he had a perfectly valid reason to be there, he had a clean criminal record and he was not armed or carrying anything illegal.

zimmerman did not have injuries consistent with his account that he took one hell of a beating off of trayvon before shooting him...

can't really see what factors will go for zimmerman, but would be interested to hear if there are any?

Do you know what charges were filed against Zimmerman?  Do you know what Zimmerman's defense will be?  Where do your facts come into play with regard to the charges and defense to the charges?

Also, you do not have to look any further than this very thread to see Zimmerman's injuries, which were in fact consistent with his account.

Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #2311 on: October 30, 2012, 03:52:32 AM »

Also, you do not have to look any further than this very thread to see Zimmerman's injuries, which were in fact consistent with his account.

I wouldn't be surprised if Zimmerman murdered the kid, then whacked his own head against something or with the gun.  Zimmerpig is pure sociopath, never trust anything they say or do, they will ALWAYS lie and do everything for their own self gain,  Anyway Zimmerpig will go to jail for a long time, and no amount of tears from the KKK will change that!

V
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #2312 on: October 30, 2012, 04:31:47 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Zimmerman murdered the kid, then whacked his own head against something or with the gun.  Zimmerpig is pure sociopath, never trust anything they say or do, they will ALWAYS lie and do everything for their own self gain,  Anyway Zimmerpig will go to jail for a long time, and no amount of tears from the KKK will change that!

You need to update your sig - "Mohammed is a Pedo"

Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #2313 on: October 30, 2012, 04:51:04 AM »

You need to update your sig - "Mohammed is a Pedo"

Mohammed is a Pedo is too long for the sig, that sig really upsets a-ahmed, hopefully he won't go all terrorist on someone's arse, lucky for him he has his wife to beat on if he really needs to blow off some steam!

V
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #2314 on: October 30, 2012, 09:06:12 AM »

Mohammed is a Pedo is too long for the sig, that sig really upsets a-ahmed, hopefully he won't go all terrorist on someone's arse, lucky for him he has his wife to beat on if he really needs to blow off some steam!

Lol
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #2315 on: October 30, 2012, 09:07:59 AM »

Lol, he's preparing his suicide vest as we speak to strike back at the heart of the infidels.
Lock your doors E-kul, you never know when he may show up screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #2316 on: October 30, 2012, 05:26:01 PM »

Lol, he's preparing his suicide vest as we speak to strike back at the heart of the infidels.
Lock your doors E-kul, you never know when he may show up screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!
Well, it turns out A-ahmed is Canadian, I'm in Australia, it's a long way to come for some revenge,, but then again Muslims are pretty crazy!

V
DanielPaul
Getbig IV

« Reply #2317 on: October 30, 2012, 08:09:14 PM »

The media in my opinion along with the local PD has fucked this case all up.  The media because they just needed this to be a white on black hate crime for the sake pissing off minorities at white people and then the cops for not arresting this fuck from the start.

calfzilla
Getbig V

Welcome back halo, son of getbig.

« Reply #2318 on: October 30, 2012, 08:16:42 PM »

So have they fried zimmerpig yet for murdering that upstanding young man?
Conker
Getbig III

« Reply #2319 on: October 31, 2012, 01:46:52 AM »

Do you know what charges were filed against Zimmerman?  Do you know what Zimmerman's defense will be?  Where do your facts come into play with regard to the charges and defense to the charges?

he has been charged with 2nd degree murder and he will be attempting to have the case thrown out on the "stand your ground" law. If that fails he will plead self defence.

for the case to be thrown out the defence has to convince a judge that the evidence available conclusively points to his actions being justified self defence(can't see this happening in a million years).

you may say the facts i stated are irrelevant but when the case goes to trial, the prosecution will use all of them to show events leading up to the killing and to show that before any contact between the two, zimmerman had already decided that trayvon was a criminal and showed ill will towards him (aholes comment etc) and he was determined he should not get away.

his pursuit of an unarmed, innocent man late at night (against police instruction) provoked the physical confrontation that followed.

from what i can gather from the bits i have read from witnesses it doesn't look like there is much there to help zimmerman (could be wrong?).

if not his defence hinges solely on his own testimony, and there is evidence of him already changing his story in certain areas i.e, the 911 transcript he describes trayvon as being late teens(very accurate) and then in a pre trial hearing under oath he says he thought trayvon was only a little bit younger than himself. stuff like that allows the prosecution to paint him as a liar and suggest that all of his testimony should be disregarded as unreliable as he has been proven to be a liar.

also his injuries looked like he had been in a minor scuffle as opposed to a fight for his life, having had his head smashed off concrete and undergoing a savage beating, as he claims. a couple nicks on the back of his head that didn't even require a single stitch and minimal if any facial marks.

Conker
Getbig III

« Reply #2320 on: October 31, 2012, 01:48:24 AM »

The media in my opinion along with the local PD has fucked this case all up.  The media because they just needed this to be a white on black hate crime for the sake pissing off minorities at white people and then the cops for not arresting this fuck from the start.

i kind of agree with that but if the media hadn't gotten involved would zimmerman have even been arrested?
SLYY
Getbig IV

« Reply #2321 on: October 31, 2012, 03:32:06 AM »

he has been charged with 2nd degree murder and he will be attempting to have the case thrown out on the "stand your ground" law. If that fails he will plead self defence.

you may say the facts i stated are irrelevant but when the case goes to trial, the prosecution will use all of them to show events leading up to the killing and to show that before any contact between the two, zimmerman had already decided that trayvon was a criminal and showed ill will towards him (aholes comment etc) and he was determined he should not get away.

Who is questioning that Zimmerman thought Trayvon may have been a criminal?  That isn't an issue in this case.  The facts that are of utmost importance are those related to the altercation that ensued.  Hence, my repeated comments regarding the elements of the statutes involved.    

his pursuit of an unarmed, innocent man late at night (against police instruction) provoked the physical confrontation that followed.

The fact that Trayvon was "unarmed" and "innocent" does not matter considering the statutes involved.  Before you repeat this imbecilic news talking point, let me help you: You can legally shoot an unarmed, innocent person depending on the facts involved...just like you can legally shoot someone who is armed depending on the facts involved.    

You are assuming Zimmerman "provoked the physical confrontation" simply because he was following a suspicious person while talking to a 911 dispatcher about the suspicious person.  To reiterate, you are assuming he "provoked the physical confrontation."  Zimmerman says otherwise.  Moreover, if I was following you and you noticed...you may confront me.  No?  Illogical to you?  Can you physically attack me under Florida law because I was following you for the first time while talking to a 911 dispatcher?  

Again, he was speaking to a 911 dispatcher on the phone.  There was no police officer on scene or on the phone giving him orders to adhere to.  Additionally, the issue here is whether the killing was justifiable, NOT whether it could have been avoided.  ALL killings could have been avoided.  Whether the killing could have been avoided is not at issue here.  Again, the issue is whether the killing was justifiable.

from what i can gather from the bits i have read from witnesses it doesn't look like there is much there to help zimmerman (could be wrong?).

if not his defence hinges solely on his own testimony...

Witness number six saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman while on the ground before the shooting.  Also, look at the medical report about Zimmerman and Trayvon's autopsy report that I discuss in my final paragraph.

there is evidence of him already changing his story in certain areas i.e, the 911 transcript he describes trayvon as being late teens(very accurate) and then in a pre trial hearing under oath he says he thought trayvon was only a little bit younger than himself. stuff like that allows the prosecution to paint him as a liar and suggest that all of his testimony should be disregarded as unreliable as he has been proven to be a liar.

Late teens = 19.
Zimmerman = 28.  A little bit younger = 23-26?

You are suggesting that Zimmerman's conflicting comments as to whether Trayvon was 19 or 25ish...will deem him "unreliable" and a "proven liar" to a jury?

also his injuries looked like he had been in a minor scuffle as opposed to a fight for his life, having had his head smashed off concrete and undergoing a savage beating, as he claims. a couple nicks on the back of his head that didn't even require a single stitch and minimal if any facial marks.

According to the medical report, Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, a swollen lip and cheek, two lacerations to the back of his head, and a minor back injury.  The autopsy report shows that Trayvon suffered injuries to his knuckles, his hands were bloody from the skin being broken.  Moreover, there was THC in his system.  THESE are the facts that matter.

Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #2322 on: October 31, 2012, 03:41:01 AM »

According to the medical report, Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, a swollen lip and cheek, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury.  The autopsy report shows that Trayvon suffered injuries to his knuckles, his hands were bloody from the skin being broken.  Moreover, there was THC in his system.  THESE are the facts that matter.

They are not facts, it sounds great, but they are not facts.  On the night of the murder, the ambulance officers wiped the blood from Zimmerpig but he refused to go to the hospital (in other words their was nothing wrong with the big baby and the hospital would have confirmed this) Zimmerman’s injuries were conveniently documented the next day by a family physician. Nobody knows where those injuries came from, especially considering the night before from CCTV footage of Zimmerman their was no marks on his nose of eyes that would suggest he was hit forcefully in the face.”  Zimmerpig is a sociopath who will go to any lengths to serve his own selfish agenda, he is a cold blooded murderer and will be punished accordingly!

V
SLYY
Getbig IV

« Reply #2323 on: October 31, 2012, 03:53:06 AM »

They are not facts, it sounds great, but they are not facts.  On the night of the murder, the ambulance officers wiped the blood from Zimmerpig but he refused to go to the hospital (in other words their was nothing wrong with the big baby and the hospital would have confirmed this) Zimmerman’s injuries were conveniently documented the next day by a family physician. Nobody knows where those injuries came from, especially considering the night before from CCTV footage of Zimmerman their was no marks on his nose of eyes that would suggest he was hit forcefully in the face.”  Zimmerpig is a sociopath who will go to any lengths to serve his own selfish agenda, he is a cold blooded murderer and will be punished accordingly!

Pics taken right after the incident.  Also, one does not get a black eye immediately. 

* ht_george_zimmerman_injuries_ll_120517_wg.jpg (53.58 KB, 640x360 - viewed 191 times.)

* Head-injury-feature.jpg (83.59 KB, 629x350 - viewed 159 times.)
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

« Reply #2324 on: October 31, 2012, 03:54:26 AM »

yes its quite obvious that zimmerman went to the family doctor who beat the shit out of him then documented the injuries

a doctor would rather be struck off than allow one of his patients to go to jail

T
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 103   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!