Author Topic: The Greatest Cycle Ever. Seeing DAILY changes to my physique.  (Read 70722 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: The Greatest Cycle Ever. Seeing DAILY changes to my physique.
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2012, 11:11:40 AM »
Smoof, would love to see a pic. Us steroid newbies who have never done higher dosages want to see what your kind of cycle accomplishes.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2012, 11:13:36 AM »
1 mg sub q every night before bed for 30 days, then lower it to .5 for a
Week.

Then shoot it once a week on the day u go tanning (never tan more than once per week on melanotan!!!) at 2 mg before bed. This is maintenance. U can do maintenance
Forever.

And yes at 30 iu gh no tren sides
At all except tren makes me
Very very horny and I think about sex all day long . That doesn't go away

thanks for good info smoof...living in scandinavia i've been tempted to try mt2 for a while but always thought it would eat away one's definition by making your skin thicker...you're a competitor too so what's your opinion on this?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2012, 11:26:53 AM »
Smoof, would love to see a pic. Us steroid newbies who have never done higher dosages want to see what your kind of cycle accomplishes.

Im not bashing this or anything but usually thats the problem is new users see big cycles then see the body linked to it and assume if they run a big cycle they will look like that. Often times they forget that the guy started small and worked his way up over the years and its not just the results of 1 or 2 big cycles.

Not saying you think that way, just new users in general.

Keep posting smoof, this is becoming like a Q n A and your experiences can be very helpful to the rest of us.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2012, 11:27:41 AM »
lol i know how it feels, they are all fine they can discuss it and show some interest until they see some vials and needles and shit happens

btw what kind of cycles did you run back than when you were modeling?

I was all about prop and clen and I used a lot of arimidex back then for some odd reason. I also used tren. The truth is I had no concept of how to use hormones properly,  but I knew how to train and eat and manipulate water quickly. So I was an incredibly lean 210-215 in those days and I only touched real gh  once in that period .

Diuretic abuse to the max. Lots of amphetamine also. I, and everyone else in that industry, was not living healthy..

This is why guys like zyzz die. He is not big. But he walked Around under 6 percent all year and he abuse clen and diuretics. This will kill u.

His brother on other hand is a monster now. he is the definition of what gj15 refers to when he says "5'10" and 200 lbs is HUGE if 5 percent.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2012, 11:30:36 AM »
Im not bashing this or anything but usually thats the problem is new users see big cycles then see the body linked to it and assume if they run a big cycle they will look like that. Often times they forget that the guy started small and worked his way up over the years and its not just the results of 1 or 2 big cycles.

Not saying you think that way, just new users in general.

Keep posting smoof, this is becoming like a Q n A and your experiences can be very helpful to the rest of us.

Yeah guys listEn, I ran tiny cycles and orals like haladrol for years... I have to do cycles like this now

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2012, 11:45:14 AM »
I was all about prop and clen and I used a lot of arimidex back then for some odd reason. I also used tren. The truth is I had no concept of how to use hormones properly,  but I knew how to train and eat and manipulate water quickly. So I was an incredibly lean 210-215 in those days and I only touched real gh  once in that period .

Diuretic abuse to the max. Lots of amphetamine also. I, and everyone else in that industry, was not living healthy..

This is why guys like zyzz die. He is not big. But he walked Around under 6 percent all year and he abuse clen and diuretics. This will kill u.

His brother on other hand is a monster now. he is the definition of what gj15 refers to when he says "5'10" and 200 lbs is HUGE if 5 percent.
Good points. The sides from clen were unbearable to me and I wont touch it to this day. I work with my hands and clen would have me shaking like a crackhead. Gear itself,if done responsibly, shouldnt cause any issues. It's all the other shit people use trying to get ripped

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2012, 11:57:58 AM »
again, i could help an estrogen container such as yourself.

SmoofCat,  fugg these guys talking shit and bringing down your thread.    Even though Tbomz may not be worth the effort of you actually breaking down how he could helped, how about you do it for the others on GB who do tend to carry too much estrogen.

How would you design a cycle for them? Which drugs to use? The timing of them. Which drugs to avoid?  

Care to elaborate?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2012, 12:02:03 PM »
SmoofCat,  fugg these guys talking shit and bringing down your thread.    Even though Tbomz may not be worth the effort of you actually breaking down how he could helped, how about you do it for the others on GB who do tend to carry too much estrogen.

How would you design a cycle for them? Which drugs to use? The timing of them. Which drugs to avoid?  

Care to elaborate?

Avoid to much testerone. Use anabolic drugs. Primo, tren, and equipose.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #158 on: March 28, 2012, 12:09:39 PM »

That's what I figured. Probably want to throw in masteron as well.     

It would be nice to hear him to elaborate on it.    Like gh15,  its typically a good read when they just type away ....

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #159 on: March 28, 2012, 01:00:44 PM »

That's what I figured. Probably want to throw in masteron as well.     

It would be nice to hear him to elaborate on it.    Like gh15,  its typically a good read when they just type away ....

Ya I agree. I would like to hear a detailed response.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #160 on: March 28, 2012, 01:31:52 PM »

Care to elaborate?

YOUR TALKIN TO ONE RIGHT HERE.

1. TREN/GH
2. PRIMO
3. MAST
4. EQ/NPP
5. TEST P

IF INCLUDING ORALS THROW VAR & HALO WITH THE PRIMO. GH15 CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: March 28, 2012, 06:52:50 PM »

Just wondering what doses where u using and did u use t3?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #162 on: March 28, 2012, 07:04:12 PM »

i don't know why people say zyzz was small. he was 225 at 5-6%, completely dry, a few months leading up to his death. he went from 130 pounds wearing boots to 225 at 6% within a 2 year timeframe. what he accomplished is very respectable in my eyes, not only for the physique he achieved but also the way he marketed it. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2012, 07:09:44 PM »
i don't know why people say zyzz was small. he was 225 at 5-6%, completely dry, a few months leading up to his death. he went from 130 pounds wearing boots to 225 at 6% within a 2 year timeframe. what he accomplished is very respectable in my eyes, not only for the physique he achieved but also the way he marketed it. 

Dude no way zyzz was that big. honestly he looked 195-200 pounds at the max. No offense or anything but this guys legend grows bigger and bigger everday.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: March 28, 2012, 08:20:46 PM »
Dude no way zyzz was that big. honestly he looked 195-200 pounds at the max. No offense or anything but this guys legend grows bigger and bigger everday.
Well I have been 225 at 6'1", cut up about the same as him. I was way thicker in my upper body but haven't been able to trains legs right for while, torn ac. So he would be heavier through his lower body. Idk I would bet he was at least 210-215. I think Sherif had said he thought he was about 180. No way

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2012, 08:24:20 PM »
Well I have been 225 at 6'1", cut up about the same as him. I was way thicker in my upper body but haven't been able to trains legs right for while, torn ac. So he would be heavier through his lower body. Idk I would bet he was at least 210-215. I think Sherif had said he thought he was about 180. No way

Have you seen his legs? They arent big by any means. 210 tops, 190-199 if below 6% BF.

Im a tall guy just like you, its easier for us to look bigger then we are when we are lean and leaner then we are when we are fat.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2012, 09:01:07 PM »

reason being, he was ripped to shreds. this creates the illusion of size.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: March 28, 2012, 09:25:48 PM »
reason being, he was ripped to shreds. this creates the illusion of size.
Yup first time I ever cut up everyone thought I was getting bigger. In reality I went from 250 down to 210. Haha that's when I was natty and thought to get big you had to put 30lbs of fat on in the winter. Such a joke thinking the kid was special. I was into club scene with house music and taking x. Dude had a decent build, was a shitty dancer, and obviously couldn't hang because he's dead. I win

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #168 on: March 28, 2012, 10:07:29 PM »

he said his weight before in one of his videos, it's not a guess

whitewidow

« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2012, 02:17:28 AM »
Alright enough everyone. Facts-

1. Posted pictures in November. Don't you see the multiple people in thread who agree to this. My pm box filled in one day.

2. This is not about me. I am not like slin pimp or any body who wants attention or promotes themselves. I want no attention. I am here to discuss hormones.

3. Met 4 member from this site in NYC area this year. Why do you think I am backed personally?

4. Widow just stop it bro. Let's cut this little beef now . Yeah I thought a certain source shipped from LI and I was wrong. I never checked tracking bud. and btw I am done discussing sources in any depth so just stop this shit now.

5. Re: t bombs, won't even get into it anymore.  it's like a joke to me that he even speaks.

I'm here to discuss hormones and advanced cycles period. Not promote myself. I do happen to be 230 and 5 percent. And I have experience to share.

But fuck this board. Trying to just discuss an advanced cycle and yeah I happen to be 230 at sub 5 percent and I'm getting in wars w some bloof and some sketchy mod trying to call me out mistaking where a certain supplier shipped from back in summer or whate
ver (an issue I am warning u to drop. Don't continue to talk about this persons address state etc bud).

hey smartass I never said anything about where the guy lived. All I said is you were wrong about it! and all of that was discussed through PM. You don't have the right to warn me. I never said anything about any locations just that you were way wrong! and it was not in the summer it was in january! I still have the PM's. sketchy mod-lol kid.why am I sketchy because I have just as much gear as you do for personal? or because I use narcotics that are prescribed to me?  you used bunk HGH for so long without knowing it was bunk ;D. And Tbumz you are going to be kicked out of here if you keep making an ass out of yourself! Smoothcat when you talk about these kinds of cycles people want to see a picture that is all! I personally doubt you got 200pm's last time you posted a picture. maybe 50Pms at very most not 200! no way!. one picture and this thread wouldn't of gotten so out of control! that is alot of gear and of course people would want to see a picture since you say in the title greatest cycle ever! do you at least look like this? this is capriese when he was still amateur
.hell capriese didn't even use that much HGH. maybe he used some slin but not that much HGH he just hot better quality HGH and AAS hanging out with this cat

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2012, 03:04:29 AM »
smoof, you sound like a cool guy...and yes sometimes we do appreciate privacy for whatever reasons..however in the context of this thread a picture speaks a thousand words and post one up and keep the haters at bay. :o

whitewidow

« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2012, 04:18:44 AM »

you consider tren primarily anabolic? It is highly androgenic!Primo is def highly anabolic and EQ is pretty anabolic, but Tren? you serious?

whitewidow

« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2012, 04:34:15 AM »
smoof, you sound like a cool guy...and yes sometimes we do appreciate privacy for whatever reasons..however in the context of this thread a picture speaks a thousand words and post one up and keep the haters at bay. :o

that is all we want! when you say best cycle ever and have no picture how can we believe it is the best cycle ever with no picture to back it up? of course every compound is going to work a little diffrent on some people a picture would be nice to add to a thread with a title like this. I mean that is alot of gear! Alot of us want to know how it transformed you that is all. No hate. just interested. Tbumz is going to get banned if he keeps talking crazy! I don't know what is wrong with the guy! very delusional mind at work. Blame it on the anti-psychotic meds

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: March 29, 2012, 07:24:12 AM »
hey smartass I never said anything about where the guy lived. All I said is you were wrong about it! and all of that was discussed through PM. You don't have the right to warn me. I never said anything about any locations just that you were way wrong! and it was not in the summer it was in january! I still have the PM's. sketchy mod-lol kid.why am I sketchy because I have just as much gear as you do for personal? or because I use narcotics that are prescribed to me?  you used bunk HGH for so long without knowing it was bunk ;D. And Tbumz you are going to be kicked out of here if you keep making an ass out of yourself! Smoothcat when you talk about these kinds of cycles people want to see a picture that is all! I personally doubt you got 200pm's last time you posted a picture. maybe 50Pms at very most not 200! no way!. one picture and this thread wouldn't of gotten so out of control! that is alot of gear and of course people would want to see a picture since you say in the title greatest cycle ever! do you at least look like this? this is capriese when he was still amateur
.hell capriese didn't even use that much HGH. maybe he used some slin but not that much HGH he just hot better quality HGH and AAS hanging out with this cat

I got 50 pms YESTERDAY widow! what are you talking about? when i said 200 i meant i got a bit over 200 PMs in one single day...

and i have a show to really get into prep for and i have work and personal issues and frankly this thread is shut to me.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: March 29, 2012, 07:29:03 AM »

yeah at a certain point he was definitely in the 190-200 zone.

but that last year i do think he got up around 215-220 or whatever. but regardless he was 6'2'' and just lanky. he would have had to get up to 245, and then his physique would be great because he had the frame to do big things.

his brother was always bigger and his brother now is a monster.