Author Topic: Obama vs Romney  (Read 69937 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Obama vs Romney
« Reply #950 on: November 01, 2012, 10:13:44 PM »
I read a news article last night which purports that racism with regards to African Americans is actually up in the U.S. since 2008. I suspect there are many folks whose real issue with President Obama is that he is a black man, they just won't admit it.

you deserve a Nobel prize for this post.....very true..but no none of the conservative idiots on here will EVER admit that this is the case...

President Obama was born in Hawaii and people tried to de-legitimize him by saying he had no experience and that he was not even a citrizen...utterly preposterous since anyone with a brain knows the FBI and the NSA thoroughly vet everyone who runs for national office...IF HE WASN'T A CITIZEN DON'T YOU THINK THE FBI OR NSA WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING AND DISQUALIFIED HIM??????????????

yet no one questioned JOHN MCCAIN even though HE WAS BORN IN PANAMA.  yes he was born on American soil in panama but he was born in a foreign country,,....Obama was born on U.S. soil....and the funny thing is that many of the same Repubs who castigated Obama wanted to change the rule so Schwarzenegger could run and become president....

And the same people who said Obama had no experience (meaning that he was black) started waving the pompoms when Sarah Palin who is an idiot and had even less experience than Obama, ran for vice prez....

AMAZING

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #951 on: November 01, 2012, 10:16:31 PM »
Are you fighting mad about this?

good post....and people on her say that Obama couldn't get anything done...how can you get things done with people who personalized the issue and did not want to deal with you????

and the idiots on here who support Romney have fallen for the Republican lie that tax cuts will make the country more prosperous....WOW

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #952 on: November 01, 2012, 10:17:37 PM »

Of course this is certainly a part of it... It's a shame.

I can handle anyone who dislikes his policies... That's fine.

Let's be honest though... Whenever someone talks about "birther" nonsense or that he's from "Kenya", you know full well that they are just being racist.

That's just so blatantly obvious.

Agreed..and I loved how Barbara Walters called out Trump for his nonsense

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #953 on: November 03, 2012, 07:45:50 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #954 on: November 06, 2012, 10:09:51 AM »
I voted for love of country, not revenge, today. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #955 on: November 06, 2012, 10:14:41 AM »
I voted for love of country, not revenge, today. 

I voted both.   

Getting revenge on the communist turd is Love of Country 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #956 on: November 06, 2012, 12:17:25 PM »
I voted both.   

Getting revenge on the communist turd is Love of Country 

So the polls are open. Did FEMA get the power on for the polls and not for your apartment?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #957 on: November 06, 2012, 12:19:15 PM »
you deserve a Nobel prize for this post.....very true..but no none of the conservative idiots on here will EVER admit that this is the case...

President Obama was born in Hawaii and people tried to de-legitimize him by saying he had no experience and that he was not even a citrizen...utterly preposterous since anyone with a brain knows the FBI and the NSA thoroughly vet everyone who runs for national office...IF HE WASN'T A CITIZEN DON'T YOU THINK THE FBI OR NSA WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING AND DISQUALIFIED HIM??????????????

yet no one questioned JOHN MCCAIN even though HE WAS BORN IN PANAMA.  yes he was born on American soil in panama but he was born in a foreign country,,....Obama was born on U.S. soil....and the funny thing is that many of the same Repubs who castigated Obama wanted to change the rule so Schwarzenegger could run and become president....

And the same people who said Obama had no experience (meaning that he was black) started waving the pompoms when Sarah Palin who is an idiot and had even less experience than Obama, ran for vice prez....

AMAZING

What's amazing is this revisionist history of yours. I recall an MSNBC reporter confronting New Gingrich about this. Gingrich pretty much picked his talking points apart, particularly about Palin's record: "It's stronger than Barack Obama's. I don't know why you guys walking around, saying this baloney. She has a stronger resume than Obama's.She's been a real mayor; he hasn't. She's been a real governor; he hasn't. She's been in charge of the Alaskan National Guard, he hasn't....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #958 on: November 12, 2012, 06:08:39 PM »
What's amazing is this revisionist history of yours. I recall an MSNBC reporter confronting New Gingrich about this. Gingrich pretty much picked his talking points apart, particularly about Palin's record: "It's stronger than Barack Obama's. I don't know why you guys walking around, saying this baloney. She has a stronger resume than Obama's.She's been a real mayor; he hasn't. She's been a real governor; he hasn't. She's been in charge of the Alaskan National Guard, he hasn't....[/b]

commander of the national guard?????????????????????????????????????????????you are reaching you tool

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #959 on: November 13, 2012, 03:49:24 AM »
Obama is way smarter than Obama.

It takes a retard like Mcway not to pick that up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #960 on: November 13, 2012, 11:20:49 AM »
Obama is way smarter than Obama.

It takes a retard like Mcway not to pick that up.

lol