Author Topic: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head  (Read 81549 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Zimmerman - to be charged (Add: Zimm has left Florida)
« Reply #275 on: April 13, 2012, 11:03:16 AM »
Zimmerpuff's new judge looks quite hitable.

a

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #276 on: April 13, 2012, 11:06:01 AM »
Ohh Jesus a woman judge  ::) Mine as well just throw him in Jail and get it over with.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #277 on: April 13, 2012, 11:14:41 AM »
Judge In George Zimmerman Case May Step Down Over Conflict Of Interest
Jaywon Choe | 3 minutes ago | 11 | 1

A conflict of interest may force the judge in George Zimmerman's criminal trial to recuse herself, according to Yamiche Alcindor of USA Today.

During a brief status hearing today, Circuit Judge Jessica Recksiedler disclosed that her husband works for a lawyer that Zimmerman contacted earlier. Recksiedler's husband has also been hired by CNN to serve as an analyst in the case, according to Fox 4 Sacramento.

No formal appeal has been made yet, but Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said the issue does worry him and that he will decide by Monday whether he will request a new judge.

Meanwhile, the state attorney's prosecuting Zimmerman will not file a motion to get a new judge assigned.

The news comes as questions over whether Zimmerman can face a fair trial given the media's coverage of him have swelled.

See Also

How George Zimmerman Talked To This College Student in Ohio But Not His Attorneys
REPORT: George Zimmerman To Be Charged In Shooting Of Trayvon Martin
AFFIDAVIT: Trayvon Martin Tried To Run Home, But George Zimmerman Chased Him Down 

Please follow Politics on Twitter and Facebook.

Follow Jaywon Choe on Twitter. Tags: George Zimmerman, Trayvon

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/judge-in-george-zimmerman-case-may-step-down-over-conflict-of-interest-2012-4#ixzz1rwgWp7ZU

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #278 on: April 13, 2012, 11:17:40 AM »
Judge In George Zimmerman Case May Step Down Over Conflict Of Interest
Jaywon Choe | 3 minutes ago | 11 | 1

A conflict of interest may force the judge in George Zimmerman's criminal trial to recuse herself, according to Yamiche Alcindor of USA Today.

During a brief status hearing today, Circuit Judge Jessica Recksiedler disclosed that her husband works for a lawyer that Zimmerman contacted earlier. Recksiedler's husband has also been hired by CNN to serve as an analyst in the case, according to Fox 4 Sacramento.

No formal appeal has been made yet, but Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said the issue does worry him and that he will decide by Monday whether he will request a new judge.

Meanwhile, the state attorney's prosecuting Zimmerman will not file a motion to get a new judge assigned.

The news comes as questions over whether Zimmerman can face a fair trial given the media's coverage of him have swelled.

See Also

How George Zimmerman Talked To This College Student in Ohio But Not His Attorneys
REPORT: George Zimmerman To Be Charged In Shooting Of Trayvon Martin
AFFIDAVIT: Trayvon Martin Tried To Run Home, But George Zimmerman Chased Him Down 

Please follow Politics on Twitter and Facebook.

Follow Jaywon Choe on Twitter. Tags: George Zimmerman, Trayvon

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/judge-in-george-zimmerman-case-may-step-down-over-conflict-of-interest-2012-4#ixzz1rwgWp7ZU

I can`t wait for the acquittal.  I still can`t believe that he was even arrested for defending himself.  The case against is one of the weakest ever. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #279 on: April 13, 2012, 11:19:49 AM »
Your Honor.... lift up that rob and lets see your skittles

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #280 on: April 13, 2012, 11:36:31 AM »
Mommy's base

ment? Nobody's impressed by steroid junky tv repairman in his 40's.

we can't all be a billionaire studs like you   ::)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: April 13, 2012, 01:18:36 PM »
What about black US Marines?

How about you take your tough guy talk to them and tell them what pieces of garbage they are?

You're super tough and have a lot of guns, so they would probably cower in fear anyway.

Oh yeah, please get a video for us.

muhreens are the us's cannon fodder and they get treated like disposable garbage.

the military is mostly just a hangout for criminals, low-lives and other scum that don't have the mental faculties to succeed in mainstream society anyways

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/justicelawlegislation/a/gangs.htm

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: April 13, 2012, 01:39:41 PM »
No, but you could at least show some initiative and go take a placement test at the local community college.

you seem to be very concerned with my career....concentrate on not forgetting to put the napkins in the bag and I'm sure they will put you back on the drive-thru window . Anf then you can show off those massive guns to the customers

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: April 13, 2012, 02:44:13 PM »
Sounds alot like Russia.

yeah that woman looks like a real threat to society.

do i REALLY have to bust out the pictures of black hoods in america? hell i could go and take some in my own town that would beat those and be back within the hour, but i'm afraid i'd get lynched by the apes in the process.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: April 13, 2012, 08:40:39 PM »
the only evidence that trayvon was the attacker?   Zimmerman's word.

Can anyone else list any evidence or witness as to who actually STARTED the fight?

We have plenty of witnesses saying trayvon was whooping fat guy's ass.  We only have fart guys' word on who started it.

Can ANYONE show the evidence that the kid started it?  IMO, logically, THIS path seems to be the realistic one.  Remember, TM's GF said she heard "why are you following me" from trayon, and "what are you doing here" from trayvon.  Looks like trayvon was walking right to his house.  If either person was playing yard ninja, doesn't it make sense that the sneaky dude calling 911 and trailing trayvon would be the one to do it? 

The black arrow is trayvon's assumed path - from the front of the park, to his street where he was headed.  The yellow path seems a lot more likely of a guy doing a little yard ninja'ing as he attempted to follow or sneak up on trayvon and see where he was going. 

This is logically the path, I believe.  Fits the girlfriend's words and it's pretty much what you'd expect from a neighborhood watch dude - going around the apt complex to try to catch a crime in progress and be in position to have the kid trapped in the middle, should he flee police.  IMO, he was preparing to be the hero when the police chased trayvon - if trayvon ran - he could be the guy who heroically tackled the bad guy.

Then, of course, the police took 3 minutes to get there and shit went sideways.

This path is verified by the GF story, and common sense.  I dont know of any evidence supporting TM playing yard ninja.

lol are you really this fucking dense? Doesn't matter if Zimmerman started it, if Trayvon ended up punching the guys head in on the pavement. In barfights cops dont care who the fuck started the fight, if you are still punching the other guy you are getting hauled of by the police.
all drugs - TPPIIP

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #285 on: April 13, 2012, 09:00:55 PM »
lol are you really this fucking dense? Doesn't matter if Zimmerman started it, if Trayvon ended up punching the guys head in on the pavement. In barfights cops dont care who the fuck started the fight, if you are still punching the other guy you are getting hauled of by the police.
a

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #286 on: April 13, 2012, 09:43:25 PM »

U need to die u worthless human garbage. And who the fuck is that whore in ur avi im tired of seeing her disgusting cum ridden face.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #287 on: April 13, 2012, 10:37:07 PM »
U need to die u worthless human garbage. And who the fuck is that whore in ur avi im tired of seeing her disgusting cum ridden face.

Settle down cupcake. Getting upset and being as fat as you are can be a recipe for disaster.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #288 on: April 13, 2012, 11:06:48 PM »

i agree the fight itself led to a justifiable homicide.   Zimmerman shooting him was legal.

however, the obvious profiling that happened before it (he was convinced it was one of those 'f-ing punks' that was robbing houses based on appearance)

and based upon the fact he disobeyed a police directive and charged headfirst into it

and that he exaggerated shit before and after the shooting...

I think it was a clean shoot but they should lock him up for being so fcking stupid.  involuntary manslaughter, or just sit in a cell for a year for trial and consider it time served.  He really did instigate a situation where he could shoot someone he thought was robbing houses.  pretty crappy thing to do.  legal, yes, we can all do that - I can walk around crack town insulting mothers until someone punches my in the nose.  But doesn't make it smart or good for society.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #289 on: April 13, 2012, 11:37:32 PM »
You're back peddling. Why are you now calling it a clean shoot? You know damn good and well it wasn't. Fuck these motherfuckers, you gotta let your nuts hang.

The shoot itself - the moment zimm feared for his life after getting punched in nose and hitting head on concrete - would have been legal.  I think yes, he did get punched in the nose for the first time in his life, fell down and cracked his head... trayvon pinned him, he screamed like a bitch for 5 seconds (as we hear on the 911 call), then he shot him.

yes, zimm seems like a soft-ass wuss... like the type who would really feel 'i'm gonna die, i bit off more than I can shew", and then fired his gun to save his life.

Most people woudl take the ass whooping - cops will be there any minute.  But he shot.  And like it or not, that IS Florida law.  There is a huge gray area of what you can consider fearing for your life.  If you have a heart condition, and I say "i'm going to punch you", you can legit cap my ass and say "1 punch could have stopped my heart, so i feared for my life".

The law is SOOOO lax.  I learned this from an NRA instructor the other night.  it's very vague, this FL law.  Other states have a standard self-defense law.  but Florida is VERy wide open.  If you are scared, you can kill.  Period.

NOW, that being said, zimm wasn't eating a sandwich on his porch when trayvon attacked him.  Trayvon was minding his own biz walking hom talking to chick on cell... Zimmerman was the one who wrongly believed he was a house thief, left his vehicle, trailed him despite police instructions not to - and then capped him.

So I think it'll be a legal shoot, but they'll lock him up for a year for doing everything he could do put himself in the position to cap a kid.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #290 on: April 14, 2012, 03:15:04 AM »
One human being murdered another human being and thought he could get away with it! Story as old as time!
Anyway, Zimmerman murdered a dude and was pretty confident he could get away with it!

He was wrong!
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: April 14, 2012, 04:04:18 AM »
You're back peddling. Why are you now calling it a clean shoot? You know damn good and well it wasn't. Fuck these motherfuckers, you gotta let your nuts hang.

What a badass  ::)

He types with such ferocity, a true keyboard warrior..... I'm terrified  :D

why did you take down that picture of your tiny little arm ? you obviously thought it was "impressive"...hahaahaaahaahaaaaa

Fucking calm down already, you would think the guy shot your mother the way you are crying like a bitch

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: April 14, 2012, 09:50:14 AM »

"it's best I  move along"...LOL

you really think you matter, don't you?  that's too funny

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: April 14, 2012, 09:52:41 AM »
how can this guy get a fair trial

finding jurors without preconceived ideas on his guilt is impossible

themedia in the usa have a lot to answer for
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #294 on: April 14, 2012, 10:30:02 AM »
how can this guy get a fair trial

finding jurors without preconceived ideas on his guilt is impossible

themedia in the usa have a lot to answer for

Could be a moot point. I smell a plea to 1st degree manslaughter. The killer gets 10 years, does 8 years, gets out of the joint when he's 36 years old and moves to Palookaville.
a

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #295 on: April 14, 2012, 10:30:18 AM »
Cross of iron and Groink, stop arguing IMMEDIATELY!

Can't you see that you're TEARING GETBIG APART?!?!?
G

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2012, 10:30:48 AM »
 ;D ;D LOL
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #297 on: April 14, 2012, 10:32:41 AM »
Zimmerman for POTUS   

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #298 on: April 14, 2012, 10:34:04 AM »
Zimmerman for POTUS   
You should run for president on the Copy and Paste ticket.
G

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: April 14, 2012, 10:43:32 AM »
I don't care about mattering here loser, which is why I only have 850 posts since 2005. I have no desire to be in the getbig hierarchy which for the most part consists of socially awkward drug addicted neanderthals. Do you have anything of relevance to add to this thread?

That's what,,,the ninth time you've called me a "loser" ?

please stop...you're brutal  ::) ::)

also thanks for constantly reminding me of my age, and the fact that I'm more muscular than 95% of the people on the planet, regardless of how old they are. Also of a  business i ran 7 years ago that paid well over 100K yearly......are these supposed to be insults ?

but I guess when you are a Columbia grad who specializes in neurosurgery, like you obviously are.  ::).. that is a crummy way to earn a living.

still living at home are we?  ;)

I'm still curious why you took that picture of your arm down..you were obviously pretty impressed with it at one point  ;)