Author Topic: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head  (Read 81374 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Zimmerman - to be charged (Add: Zimm has left Florida)
« Reply #375 on: April 21, 2012, 02:05:15 PM »
Is there any evidence that indicates Zimmerman did not truly believe these statements to be true?

if i was a juror,, I would have to say "If zimm TRULY believed this person was on drugs, and had something in his hand pulled from waistband, he wouldn't have chased a drugged armed burglar into the dark.

He did it anyway. 

So either he is the dumbest shit on God's green earth, chasing an armed junkie, or he lied to get the cops there faster, and to get them there in felony arrest mode.  I can understand zimm being pissed about the breakins, but he cna't use the law as his own possible revenge force.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #376 on: April 21, 2012, 02:21:20 PM »
if i was a juror,, I would have to say "If zimm TRULY believed this person was on drugs, and had something in his hand pulled from waistband, he wouldn't have chased a drugged armed burglar into the dark.

He did it anyway. 

So either he is the dumbest shit on God's green earth, chasing an armed junkie, or he lied to get the cops there faster, and to get them there in felony arrest mode.  I can understand zimm being pissed about the breakins, but he cna't use the law as his own possible revenge force.

Murder is a specific intent crime, so as a juror...you shouldn't be determining what YOU think is reasonable or dumb anyway.  Regardless, we are all waiting to hear the true facts of the case.  I'm fairly confident he will be acquitted...but, we shall all wait and see.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: April 21, 2012, 02:30:00 PM »
Murder is a specific intent crime, so as a juror...you shouldn't be determining what YOU think is reasonable or dumb anyway.  Regardless, we are all waiting to hear the true facts of the case.  I'm fairly confident he will be acquitted...but, we shall all wait and see.

If I was a juror, I'd immeditely dismiss everything he said as, well, a lie.   If he lied on the phone just to get a burglar checked out, then hell yeah he's gonna lie his ass off with a dead body on his hands.

That being said, he mistakenly believed trayvon was a burglar who was high on drugs, with something in his hands from a waistband, which most people would consider a weapon.  He ignored police directive to stay put, after he made an agreement to wait at mailboxes with truck.  He then pursued a minor, al altercation occured, and the kid was dead.  Zimm sustained some injuries in the struggle.

I dunno... to me, ZIm caused the whole damn thing.  Looking at those things, I might just vote guilty of murder.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: April 21, 2012, 02:34:15 PM »
If I was a juror, I'd immeditely dismiss everything he said as, well, a lie.   If he lied on the phone just to get a burglar checked out, then hell yeah he's gonna lie his ass off with a dead body on his hands.

That being said, he mistakenly believed trayvon was a burglar who was high on drugs, with something in his hands from a waistband, which most people would consider a weapon.  He ignored police directive to stay put, after he made an agreement to wait at mailboxes with truck.  He then pursued a minor, al altercation occured, and the kid was dead.  Zimm sustained some injuries in the struggle.

I dunno... to me, ZIm caused the whole damn thing.  Looking at those things, I might just vote guilty of murder.

I'm still trying to figure out how you KNOW or assume Zimmerman was lying about his personal opinion that Trayvon MAY have been on drugs and that he had his hands near his waist band?  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #379 on: April 21, 2012, 02:38:12 PM »
Douche40 is the king of assumptions and internet detectiving.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #380 on: April 21, 2012, 02:47:19 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out how you KNOW or assume Zimmerman was lying about his personal opinion that Trayvon MAY have been on drugs and that he had his hands near his waist band?  ???
Dont bother, dudes been trying to peddle his lies as facts for weeks, he just got ran off the poli board on this subject because he couldnt back up even 1 of his claims.
He actually said "He was on his way home from target, lets be honest, he had a few drinks in him".
Its pathetic.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #381 on: April 21, 2012, 02:51:10 PM »
Heres his actual quote, in response to a pic of Zimmerman's bloody head  (as 240 had been trying to claim Zimmerman wasnt injured/had no head trauma)

he bled pretty badly.  alcohol thins the blood a lot.

despite his history of alcohol abuse and stae-ordered counseling, they didn't test his BAC levels.  

he slurred his words a bit (or he has 80 IQ, could be that too).  

Also it was a sunday night in the projects and he's coming home from target in Florida.  yeah, dude had a few drinks in him, let's be honest.

So evidently, because he was driving home from target in Florida, dude was drinking.

Just one instance of the many bullshit lies 240 has been peddling in this subject on the political board. He ran up here today because he ruined his credibility on this subject.
Dude let the media take him for a ride now he's running around trying to save face for letting NBC form his opinions for him.

Dudes head 3 min after the shooting.

che

• Getbig V
Exclusive close up photos of Zimmerman's gash the day it happened !!!
« Reply #382 on: April 21, 2012, 03:46:30 PM »
 :o

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
Re: Exclusive close up photos of Zimmerman's gash the day it happened !!!
« Reply #383 on: April 21, 2012, 03:48:10 PM »
 ::)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #384 on: April 21, 2012, 03:49:02 PM »
I see no pictures...

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #385 on: April 21, 2012, 03:50:30 PM »
che...not posting his picture..

it cant be  ::) ::)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #386 on: April 21, 2012, 04:01:37 PM »
great pics, thick, tight, solid, motivation.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: April 21, 2012, 04:08:51 PM »
Mods  didn't like the pics , sorry guys.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: April 21, 2012, 04:18:12 PM »

the jurors dont 'know' anything.

They have to make a judgment based upon the info given them.   Thye have to decide if they believe a sane man would PURSUE a dude on drugs they thought had someting in hand from waistband.  Most sane ppl wouldn't pursue that kinda danger.  So if I'm a juror, i listen to that voice on the tape "I think he's on drugs or something" and consider that to b bullllshite.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #389 on: April 21, 2012, 04:18:40 PM »

He didn`t ignore a police order.  The 911 Dispatcher has no authority and a lot of the time they are complete morons anyways.  Our very own Chad Mower was a 911 dispatcher.  Plus, they don`t know what is going on at the scene, so they can talk all they want, but a lot of the times it can be useless or harmful information.  Either way, they do not have to be obeyed at all.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #390 on: April 21, 2012, 04:49:52 PM »

That being said, he mistakenly believed trayvon was a burglar who was high on drugs, with something in his hands from a waistband, which most people would consider a weapon.  He ignored police directive to stay put, after he made an agreement to wait at mailboxes with truck.  He then pursued a minor, al altercation occured, and the kid was dead.  Zimm sustained some injuries in the struggle
Really? More lies? Havent you embarassed yourself enough?
He didnt "ignore a police order",

A. A 911 dispatcher is not "the police"

B. "We dont need you to do that" is not an order.

And he didnt "lie" on the phone, the person asked them to describe him, and he said "its raining and he's just standing there, looking around, I dunno, looks like he's on drugs or something", not even getting into your assumptions on the weapon. Only you would go from "hes wearing a hoodie, has something in his hands and something tucked into his waistband" to "Hes pulling a gun from his waist"  ::)

Stop lieing already. Youve made yourself look like a fool over and over. We all know you truely believe Zimmerman was trying to shoot someone but no matter how many straws you grasp at, it doesnt make it true.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: April 21, 2012, 04:56:23 PM »
the jurors dont 'know' anything.

They have to make a judgment based upon the info given them.   Thye have to decide if they believe a sane man would PURSUE a dude on drugs they thought had someting in hand from waistband.  Most sane ppl wouldn't pursue that kinda danger.  So if I'm a juror, i listen to that voice on the tape "I think he's on drugs or something" and consider that to b bullllshite.

I see now.  So, the jury must determine if Zimmerman was sane.  Then, the jury will determine what sane people do when they see a guy in their neighborhood that looks like he is on drugs and may have a gun.  Based on the jury's determination of what a sane person would do in such a situation, they will most likely determine Zimmerman is a liar.  Finally, because the jury determined Zimmerman is a liar, they will find him guilty of murder.

Wow, I assume you are trolling now....  

P.S. Things will be stipulated to and therefore, the jury will 'KNOW' things.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #392 on: April 21, 2012, 06:15:00 PM »
Yes the thunderdome has a way of weeding out the weak and the stupid; I had a feeling you wouldn't be hanging around here too long. I guess it's time to fire up that first gimmick account and stalk groink around the boards like the rest of the butthurt losers who couldn't hack it as well.

LOL....I had no quarrel with this idiot. But yet another one that feels compelled to "talk tough" on an internet forum, as if his words have some sort of weight

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #393 on: April 21, 2012, 06:26:59 PM »
When the toxicology report comes back and Trayvon tests positive for drugs in his system, "240 is Dumb" really is going to look like the town fool.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: April 21, 2012, 07:08:47 PM »
Trayvon "Skittles" Martin has a message for getbiggers

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #395 on: April 21, 2012, 07:46:43 PM »
Yes the thunderdome has a way of weeding out the weak and the stupid; I had a feeling you wouldn't be hanging around here too long. I guess it's time to fire up that first gimmick account and stalk groink around the boards like the rest of the butthurt losers who couldn't hack it as well.

F@ggot,  I've been around since 2005. As far as me "stalking" groink check my post history.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #396 on: April 21, 2012, 07:51:21 PM »
Trayvon "Skittles" Martin has a message for getbiggers

Interesting how the parenting started after the incident....

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head
« Reply #397 on: April 22, 2012, 11:53:33 AM »
So anybody that gives the finger need to be shot dead?  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: April 22, 2012, 11:56:40 AM »
So anybody that gives the finger need to be shot dead?  ::)

do you have a chip on your shoulder

you come across as anti white
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #399 on: April 22, 2012, 12:04:39 PM »
do you have a chip on your shoulder

you come across as anti white
He isn't known as little"racist"j for his love of the white man.

Maybe I can change his mind when we catch a workout together!  :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!