Author Topic: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head  (Read 80511 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head
« Reply #425 on: April 23, 2012, 04:59:06 PM »
I believe Zimmerman was trying to stop the burglar Trayvon, when he suddenly lashed out and started attacking Zimmerman, who was then defending himself and feared for his life.

Pulling out his gun was probably his last resort.

Burglar? What had he stolen and how did Zimmerman know he had stolen?

Anyway, Zimmerman had no legal right to detain anyone and in fact if you detain anyone while you are in a possesion of a gun that is legally considered kidnapping as far fetched as that sounds it is by law. This is all going to boil down to this, did Zimmerman do anything to provoke this kid.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #426 on: April 23, 2012, 05:07:59 PM »

Anyway, Zimmerman had no legal right to detain anyone and in fact if you detain anyone while you are in a possesion of a gun that is legally considered kidnapping as far fetched as that sounds it is by law. This is all going to boil down to this, did Zimmerman do anything to provoke this kid.

The prosecution admitted in court they have no new evidence. Good luck trying to disprove zimmerman.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #427 on: April 23, 2012, 05:20:57 PM »

Anyway, Zimmerman had no legal right to detain anyone and in fact (1) if you detain anyone while you are in a possesion of a gun that is legally considered kidnapping as far fetched as that sounds it is by law. (2) This is all going to boil down to this, did Zimmerman do anything to provoke this kid.

(1) Not true.
(2) Not true.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #428 on: April 23, 2012, 05:23:00 PM »

No, from Zimmermans story and the evidence he didnt try to detain him. There is no evidence to disprove Zimmermans story that Trayvon initiated the physical contact. Zimmerman supposedly was just watching him/keeping an eye on him while he was calling the police, and that Trayvon confronted him and attacked him.

Anyway its looking more and more like a concerned citizen called the cops on a "suspicious person", and said person didnt like it and attacked Zimmerman.
Especially since the prosecutor admitted she has no way of disproving Zimmermans story (read: not enough evidence to prove that he's guilty of a crime)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Zimmerman - to be charged (Add: Zimm has left Florida)
« Reply #429 on: April 23, 2012, 05:37:36 PM »
Why didnt Zimm physically attack or shoot any of the other dozens of people he called about in the hood on prior occasions?

Wasn't he fired from from a job as a bouncer because he was too aggressive? Wasn't he arrested for a confrontation with police?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: April 23, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »
I love this assertion that it was just a 12....I mean 17 year old kid that was walking down the street looking COMPLETELY unsuspicious. Could it be possible that a young man who was suspended from school multiple times and is at least brash enough to put a pic of himself on a social media site flipping off the cam...isn't it at least within consideration that he WAS doing something suspicious??

But nah...we gotta coddle our little fuckups and apologize for them that way a new generation of little monsters can be born and have the victim mentality while bringing jack shit to the betterment of society.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #431 on: April 23, 2012, 06:22:53 PM »
I love this assertion that it was just a 12....I mean 17 year old kid that was walking down the street looking COMPLETELY unsuspicious. Could it be possible that a young man who was suspended from school multiple times and is at least brash enough to put a pic of himself on a social media site flipping off the cam...isn't it at least within consideration that he WAS doing something suspicious??

But nah...we gotta coddle our little fuckups and apologize for them that way a new generation of little monsters can be born and have the victim mentality while bringing jack shit to the betterment of society.

"Not murdering" =\= "coddling"

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: April 23, 2012, 06:46:28 PM »
333386, zimmerpig attacked a police officer! Did you forget that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #433 on: April 23, 2012, 06:52:48 PM »
Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition (one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon.")
wkrg.com ^ | April 23, 2012 | WKRG Staff
Posted on April 23, 2012 8:33:25 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

MOBILE, Alabama -- Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Police will only say "multiple people" are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon."

(Excerpt) Read more at 2.wkrg.com ...

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: April 23, 2012, 07:17:08 PM »
333386, zimmerpig attacked a police officer! Did you forget that?

Two plainclothes police officers pushed Zimmerman's friend up against a wall, and he tried to intervene not knowing they were cops. Not quite the same as "attacking a police officer".

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #435 on: April 23, 2012, 07:18:12 PM »
Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition (one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon.")

MOBILE, Alabama -- Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon."

Damn, coloreds  are so unintelligent.

How exactly was that justice for Trayvon? Owen had NOTHING to do with Trayvon.

Such moronic people! Race of Peace!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: April 23, 2012, 07:19:07 PM »
I think when Zimmerman takes the stand he should just yell out HE STARTED IT

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #437 on: April 23, 2012, 07:49:43 PM »
I think when Zimmerman takes the stand he should just yell out HE STARTED IT

Agreed, best defense evar. (And in this case probably accurate and will probably get him off scott free.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #438 on: April 23, 2012, 07:53:01 PM »
the only evidence would be the word of a dead kid.

i seriously think zimm will do time for this.  it was a legal shoot, but since he did everything he could to cause it, the jury is gonna throw the book at him anyway.

itll really be one of those cases.  he was angry, he ran headfirst into it, and there isn't evidence because he killed the MINOR who would have said it.  

oh, and TM's gf on the phone said that zimm was following him and challenged him.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #439 on: April 23, 2012, 07:53:20 PM »

I wonder if this will be labeled a "hate crime?"  ::)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: April 23, 2012, 08:00:35 PM »

i seriously think zimm will do time for this.  it was a legal shoot, but since he did everything he could to cause it, the jury is gonna throw the book at him anyway.

itll really be one of those cases.  he was angry, he ran headfirst into it, and there isn't evidence because he killed the MINOR who would have said it.  

oh, and TM's gf on the phone said that zimm was following him and challenged him.

Do you know why bail was set at 150k for a murder trial? Thats an absolute joke. The prosecutors went conservative and asked for a $1 million bail -denied

The bail is mainly based on the prosecutors case. If the judge feels they have enough evidence to convict they usually deny bail, because the defendant has nothing to loose. So for bail to be set is a good sign for the defense. For it to be set at such a low number means there is no evidence to convict.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #441 on: April 23, 2012, 08:01:32 PM »

Yeah, youre right, except for the fact that the prosecutor already admitted she had no way of refuting his story, and he didnt commit the crime theyre charging him with. They have to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he is guilty. He didnt stalk and kill this kid. He didnt go out with the intent to murder someone. He acted out of self defense, (regardless of who started the argument), they cant prove that Zimmerman initiated physical contact, and there is no laws against calling the cops and following someone who may be suspicious, in a neighborhood that has been plagued with robberies (evidently Zimmerman also helped stopped a robbery in the neighborhood sometime before that incident).

Its looking more and more like he's going to walk. Especially since the dumbass prosecutor admitted she cant prove his story wrong. Which is everything. If they cant prove his story wrong, they cant prove he's guilty. Period.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: April 23, 2012, 08:02:18 PM »

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that was thrown out because it was a lie

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #443 on: April 23, 2012, 08:03:43 PM »
Do you know why bail was set at 150k for a murder trial? Thats an absolute joke. The prosecutors went conservative and asked for a $1 million bail -denied

The bail is mainly based on the prosecutors case. If the judge feels they have enough evidence to convict they usually deny bail, because the defendant has nothing to loose. So for bail to be set is a good sign for the defense. For it to be set at such a low number means there is no evidence to convict.
Ignore 240. He's been made to look like a total moron over and over - now he's just hanging on for the ride because he's committed, he let MSNBC form his opinion within day 1. Its been an absolute mess of patheticness watching 240 flounder around vainly trying to prove that he's not a total sucker for the media's crusade.

The prosecutor herself said she has no evidence to prove his story wrong.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: April 23, 2012, 08:07:35 PM »

A teenage girlfriend saying that to a liberal media outlet eager to get some ratings/sales and it standing up in court under the questioning of a competent defense lawyer are two totally different things, Rob.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #445 on: April 23, 2012, 08:11:05 PM »
The shoot was LEGAL.
ZImm was an ASS for pursuing someone he believed was on drugs and armed with something from waistband into the dark when popo was 3 minutes away.

Sometimes, people who do LEGAL things will still go to jail cause they lie and cause they cause fcked up situations.

This may be one of those cases.  I can just as easily put on an offensive t-shirt, put on my twin glocks, and walk around cracktown insulting people's moms until someone knocks me down... at which time I can blast a garage door out the back of their head LEGALLY.  Then when the cops come, I'll exaggerate shit left and right.

And while it's LEGAL, my ass might end up doing time anyway.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #446 on: April 23, 2012, 08:13:03 PM »
 it was a legal shoot, but since he did everything he could to cause it, the jury is gonna throw the book at him anyway.

Missed these gems, both in the same sentence!

A - if its a legal shoot, he walks you idiot. If they determine his shooting was legal, then he's not guilty of 2nd degree murder.

B - The jury doesnt throw shit you moron, the JUDGE decides the sentence, the Jury simply determines if he's guilty of the crime he's being charged. And I believe that the judge can change the severity of the conviction in light of evidence. (could be wrong on this one).

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: April 23, 2012, 08:14:11 PM »
Ignore 240. He's been made to look like a total moron over and over - now he's just hanging on for the ride because he's committed, he let MSNBC form his opinion within day 1. Its been an absolute mess of patheticness watching 240 flounder around vainly trying to prove that he's not a total sucker for the media's crusade.

The prosecutor herself said she has no evidence to prove his story wrong.

I know. Of course he is a 911 thruther. So I bet if someone made a fake youtube video of Treyvone attacking Zimmerman he would change his mind?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #448 on: April 23, 2012, 08:16:24 PM »
I know. Of course he is a 911 thruther. So I bet if someone made a fake youtube video of Treyvone attacking Zimmerman he would change his mind?

Lol.   maybe 180 would be convinced by holograms of the event.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #449 on: April 23, 2012, 08:19:47 PM »
Zing!

Some more interesting work from 240 on the subject -

All he needed to say that Zimmerman was drunk beyond a shadow of a doubt, was that he had a prior for alcohol and that he was coming home from target. <--- Dude actually said this!!!

He had him convicted in the 1st day, and he spent the 1st week arguing how Zimmerman was a wannabe vigilante asshole who was just looking for an opportunity to shoot this kid.

And then the evidence started piling up.

Oh, and he's strongest argument (in his head) has been that his whole story is a clear lie because - get this - his dad said that he got his head beat on the concrete for 60 seconds. And in 240's professional medical opinion, the marks on his head in the single-angle photos clearly doesnt show 60 seconds of head bashing, and there is clearly no other explanation possible at all, not even that he could have been fighting back or that he wasnt aware of exactly how long he spent on his back. Nope, it means since his DAD clearly lied about that, then his whole story is clearly a lie and he's a murderer. (this came after him arguing for a week that Zimmerman appeared to have NO injuries after the event because a story on NBC said so)

Then he changed it to "Oh, its a legal shoot but he's still guilty and gonna do time, cause he was an asshole and (insert assumptions of intent, exaggerations and lies about the 911 call here) and his dad said he got his head beat on the concrete for 60 seconds so the jury is gonna know he's lieing about his whole story cause' of something his dad said outside of court!"

These are facts.
Lulz.