Author Topic: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head  (Read 80512 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman - charged and pics of gash on head
« Reply #450 on: April 23, 2012, 08:21:35 PM »
The shoot was LEGAL.
ZImm was an ASS for pursuing someone he believed was on drugs and armed with something from waistband into the dark when popo was 3 minutes away.

Sometimes, people who do LEGAL things will still go to jail cause they lie and cause they cause fcked up situations.

This may be one of those cases.  I can just as easily put on an offensive t-shirt, put on my twin glocks, and walk around cracktown insulting people's moms until someone knocks me down... at which time I can blast a garage door out the back of their head LEGALLY.  Then when the cops come, I'll exaggerate shit left and right.

And while it's LEGAL, my ass might end up doing time anyway.

I agree with everything you have written except for the part in bold.

Alot of people are making the case that Trayvon was walking down the street minding his business like a perfect angel, looking completely unsuspicious. We still have heard very little from Zimmermans testimony. The possibility that Trayvon provoked a BIG portion of this whole thing is still a very real possibility and we won't really know until this story unfolds a little bit more. I know that goes against the "sweet little 10 year old angel" angle the media is trying to portray though...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #451 on: April 23, 2012, 08:22:35 PM »
Legal shoot.  period.

but ya stretch the truth to police, you have a history of violence and alcohol problems, you make a 911 call like that, you're the only one left alive..

I just think he will (wrongfully) do some time for this because of it.  He didn't break the law but they'll lock him up, I predict.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #452 on: April 23, 2012, 08:22:57 PM »
240 is busy watching a CSI-Pompano Beach marathon dressed only in a bulletproof vest and holding his twin 9mm's as we speak......he should report back with some serious evidence to support Tyrone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: April 23, 2012, 08:25:38 PM »
I agree with everything you have written except for the part in bold.

Alot of people are making the case that Trayvon was walking down the street minding his business like a perfect angel, looking completely unsuspicious. We still have heard very little from Zimmermans testimony. The possibility that Trayvon provoked a BIG portion of this whole thing is still a very real possibility and we won't really know until this story unfolds a little bit more. I know that goes against the "sweet little 10 year old angel" angle the media is trying to portray though...

I'm using the 911 call.

"he looks like he is on drugs"
"He is reaching into his waistband"
"He has something in his hand now from his waistband"

To me, he's just exaggerating shit to get 911 there faster and to arrive guns hot, thinking they're gonna get a smacked out guy with a tech9.

To me, if you TRULY believe a dude is on drugs and carrying something from the waistband, your ass is staying in the truck.  Especially after the 911 operator advises and you know the popo is 3 minutes away.

I don't think zimm believed kid was 'on drugs or something...'
I don't think zimm saw a damn thing come from waistband (he was on cell carrying drink - why waistband?)

because he fudged truth to get 911 there faster, his hass has no credibility.  If i'm a juror, I think he's either fcking stupid for chasing what he believed to be an armed stoner - or I think he was bullshitting the 911 operator.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #454 on: April 23, 2012, 08:29:11 PM »
I'm using the 911 call.

To me, he's just exaggerating shit to get 911 there faster and to arrive guns hot, thinking they're gonna get a smacked out guy with a tech9.

To me, if you TRULY believe a dude is on drugs and carrying something from the waistband, your ass is staying in the truck.  Especially after the 911 operator advises and you know the popo is 3 minutes away.

I don't think zimm saw a damn thing come from waistband (he was on cell carrying drink - why waistband?)

because he fudged truth to get 911 there faster, his hass has no credibility.  If i'm a juror, I think he's either fcking stupid for chasing what he believed to be an armed stoner - or I think he was bullshitting the 911 operator.

And he NEVER said he was pulling somethign from his waistband.

Kill yourself you lieing sack of shit. You make it sound like he was telling the dispatcher that the dude was pulling a gun out of his waistband, instead of just DESCRIBING THE KID LIKE THE DISPATCHER ASKED. He didnt fudge anything - your just adding intent to his words to make it seem like he was trying to do something, when you have no fucking clue what he was doing.

Zimmerman:
We’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy. It’s Retreat View Circle. The best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle.
This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something.
It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about. [00:25]

911 dispatcher:
OK, is he White, Black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman:
He looks black.

911 dispatcher:
Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman:
Yeah, a dark hoodie like a gray hoodie. He wore jeans or sweat pants and white tennis shoes. He’s here now … he’s just staring. [00:42]

911 dispatcher:
He’s just walking around the area, the houses? OK.

Zimmerman:
Now he’s staring at me. [00:48]

911 dispatcher:
OK, you said that’s 1111 Retreat View or 111?

Zimmerman:
That’s the clubhouse.

911 dispatcher:
He’s near the clubhouse now?

Zimmerman:
Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band.
And he’s a black male
.[1:03]

911 dispatcher:
How old would you say he is?

Zimmerman:
He’s got something on his shirt. About like his late teens.

911 dispatcher:
Late teens?

Zimmerman:
Uh, huh.

Something’s wrong with him. Yep, he’s coming to check me out.
He’s got something in his hands. I don’t know what his deal is.
[01:20]

911 dispatcher
Let me know if he does anything, OK?

Zimmerman:
OK.

911 dispatcher:
We’ve got him on the wire. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman:
OK.
These aszholes. They always get away.
When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in and you go left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse. [1:39]

Dont let facts get in your way or anything, lies or bust.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #455 on: April 23, 2012, 08:31:19 PM »
I'm using the 911 call.

Are you saying Trayvon couldn't have scratched his balls with his phone in his hand?  You are so sure that Trayvon didn't touch his waistband in any way, shape, or form....so much so, that you do not believe anything Zimmerman says?  So, because you believe that Zimmerman did not see Trayvon touch his waistband in any way, shape, or form....if you were on the jury, you would vote guilty?  Is this correct 240?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #456 on: April 23, 2012, 08:32:39 PM »

Zimmerman:
Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band.
And he’s a black male
.[1:03]

This is Tbombz wet dream.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #457 on: April 23, 2012, 08:33:08 PM »
This is Tbombz wet dream.
To quote JNN, pWnd.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: April 23, 2012, 08:43:10 PM »
Are you saying Trayvon couldn't have scratched his balls with his phone in his hand?  You are so sure that Trayvon didn't touch his waistband in any way, shape, or form....so much so, that you do not believe anything Zimmerman says?  So, because you believe that Zimmerman did not see Trayvon touch his waistband in any way, shape, or form....if you were on the jury, you would vote guilty?  Is this correct 240?

Young guy sees/feels that he is being followed...young guy reaches towards his pants and begins to act like he is strapped, even though he isn't. Why is this such an absurd or inconceivable scenario?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: April 23, 2012, 08:44:30 PM »
1) Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band.

2) He’s got something in his hands.

add in 3) He's got something wrong with him

and you've got some good reasons not to chase him into the darkness.  

Unless you're laying the defense for a legal shoot.  Was he?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: April 23, 2012, 08:45:12 PM »
Young guy sees/feels that he is being followed...young guy reaches towards his pants and begins to act like he is strapped, even though he isn't. Why is this such an absurd or inconceivable scenario?

so why would any sane man PURSUE that, knowing popo is about to arrive, and when police suggested he stay in the truck - and he agreed to meet them at the truck/mailbox.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #461 on: April 23, 2012, 08:46:43 PM »
so why would any sane man PURSUE that, knowing popo is about to arrive, and when police suggested he stay in the truck - and he agreed to meet them at the truck/mailbox.

Did you watch the bond hearing?  You know there are new facts to this case, don't you?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: April 23, 2012, 08:47:41 PM »

LOL, that is why I assume 240 is just trolling.  Unfortunately, some people think he is serious and agree with what he is saying....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #463 on: April 23, 2012, 08:48:41 PM »
LOL, that is why I assume 240 is just trolling.  Unfortunately, some people think he is serious and agree with what he is saying....
Dude - hes not trolling.
Go read the thread in the political board.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: April 23, 2012, 08:49:00 PM »

Who knows? Maybe he KNEW the young man was bluffing?

You have been around guns for years from what I have gathered of your posts over the past few years and you have a good sense of reading people and figuring out what they are all about. Don't you think you would have an inclination at the age of 28 years old what a 17 year old was REALLY packing, skittles or a 9mm? Hell in some cases you might be able to tell with ease that the young man was completely full of shit. You might have just said outright "I know that guy bluffling, he ain't carrying a gun, no question about it"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #465 on: April 23, 2012, 08:50:23 PM »
1) Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band.

2) He’s got something in his hands.

add in 3) He's got something wrong with him

and you've got some good reasons not to chase him into the darkness.  

Unless you're laying the defense for a legal shoot.  Was he?  
Way to restructure it to make it seem like what you want it to. Fail. Something in his hands could have been his fucking skittles, or his phone, or his juice, or ANYTHING.   ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: April 23, 2012, 09:00:13 PM »
I just don't see how anyone can look at this situation and not realize that AT THIS POINT it's a piece of shit case and the prosecution's charge of SECOND DEGREE MURDER is laughable/outright incompetence.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #467 on: April 24, 2012, 05:18:19 AM »
Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition (one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon.")
wkrg.com ^ | April 23, 2012 | WKRG Staff
Posted on April 23, 2012 8:33:25 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

MOBILE, Alabama -- Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Police will only say "multiple people" are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon."

(Excerpt) Read more at 2.wkrg.com ...

:P

Lesson for all.  If a group of kids are playing basketball, don't run up to them and tell them to stop playing and get lost.  You're just asking for trouble.  Call the police, don't be a moron

Remember, kids usually have parents..... ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #468 on: April 24, 2012, 05:26:04 AM »
The shoot was LEGAL.
ZImm was an ASS for pursuing someone he believed was on drugs and armed with something from waistband into the dark when popo was 3 minutes away.

Sometimes, people who do LEGAL things will still go to jail cause they lie and cause they cause fcked up situations.

This may be one of those cases.  I can just as easily put on an offensive t-shirt, put on my twin glocks, and walk around cracktown insulting people's moms until someone knocks me down... at which time I can blast a garage door out the back of their head LEGALLY.  Then when the cops come, I'll exaggerate shit left and right.

And while it's LEGAL, my ass might end up doing time anyway.

The fact is regardless as to what happenned which we will never truly know.  The whole incident would have been prevented if Zimmerman stayed in his vehicle and called the cops....plain and simple....  No one is going to try to punch through a glass window. 

The incident was created by Zimmerman and was preventable which is why he's being charged with 2nd degree murder.  Even if he isn't convicted, he's going to face federal charges of violating Trayvon's civil rights.  He had NO AUTHORITY whatsoever to follow and pursue anyone and he should have listened to the 911 operator.

Hopefully, if he's smart he'll make a plea bargain because if he goes to trial, he's going to be convicted.  Don't play hero, and don't play police officer
A

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #469 on: April 24, 2012, 08:56:51 AM »

The fact is regardless as to what happenned which we will never truly know. The whole incident would have been prevented if Zimmerman stayed in his vehicle and called the cops....plain and simple....  No one is going to try to punch through a glass window. 

The incident was created by Zimmerman and was preventable which is why he's being charged with 2nd degree murder.  Even if he isn't convicted, he's going to face federal charges of violating Trayvon's civil rights.  He had NO AUTHORITY whatsoever to follow and pursue anyone and he should have listened to the 911 operator.

Hopefully, if he's smart he'll make a plea bargain because if he goes to trial, he's going to be convicted.  Don't play hero, and don't play police officer

You say this: "...as to what happenned which we will never truly know." then you go on to say this:
-"The whole incident would have been prevented if Zimmerman..."
-"The incident was created by Zimmerman..."
      *If no one will never know what truly happened Vince, how do you know the statements above are true?

Moreover, if he is smart...he will NOT take a plea bargain (and he won't) because the chances of him getting convicted are slim to none. 

Additionally, you state: "...he's going to face federal charges of violating Trayvon's civil rights."  This will not happen either, but humor us....what evidence do you have that leads you to make such a statement?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #470 on: April 24, 2012, 10:19:28 AM »
You say this: "...as to what happenned which we will never truly know." then you go on to say this:
-"The whole incident would have been prevented if Zimmerman..."
-"The incident was created by Zimmerman..."
      *If no one will never know what truly happened Vince, how do you know the statements above are true?

Moreover, if he is smart...he will NOT take a plea bargain (and he won't) because the chances of him getting convicted are slim to none. 

Additionally, you state: "...he's going to face federal charges of violating Trayvon's civil rights."  This will not happen either, but humor us....what evidence do you have that leads you to make such a statement?

Lol, his evidence? Eric holder is a scumbag racist.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #471 on: April 24, 2012, 10:22:56 AM »
Lol, his evidence? Eric holder is a scumbag racist.

Think the timing is a little suspicious or what?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/23/us-usa-florida-firefighters-idUSBRE83M1KQ20120423

(Reuters) - The Justice Department sued the city of Jacksonville, Florida, on Monday, claiming its use of written tests to determine promotions in the city's fire department discriminates against African-Americans.

The lawsuit followed a more than two-year investigation examining Jacksonville's record of promoting African-Americans for the ranks of lieutenant, captain, district chief and engineer dating back to 2004.

It came after a separate lawsuit filed last year by two dozen Jacksonville firefighters challenging the city's promotional process. In the lawsuit, the firefighters alleged union officials unfairly shared exam questions with white workers but not with black workers ahead of the test.

"This complaint should send a clear message to all public employers that employment practices that have the effect of excluding qualified candidates on account of race will not be tolerated," Thomas Perez, a U.S. assistant attorney general for civil rights, said in a statement.

A spokesman for the Jacksonville mayor's office declined to comment.

The complaint by the Justice Department alleges the exams are "not job related for the positions in question."

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #472 on: April 24, 2012, 01:26:44 PM »
Think the timing is a little suspicious or what?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/23/us-usa-florida-firefighters-idUSBRE83M1KQ20120423

(Reuters) - The Justice Department sued the city of Jacksonville, Florida, on Monday, claiming its use of written tests to determine promotions in the city's fire department discriminates against African-Americans.

The lawsuit followed a more than two-year investigation examining Jacksonville's record of promoting African-Americans for the ranks of lieutenant, captain, district chief and engineer dating back to 2004.

It came after a separate lawsuit filed last year by two dozen Jacksonville firefighters challenging the city's promotional process. In the lawsuit, the firefighters alleged union officials unfairly shared exam questions with white workers but not with black workers ahead of the test.

"This complaint should send a clear message to all public employers that employment practices that have the effect of excluding qualified candidates on account of race will not be tolerated," Thomas Perez, a U.S. assistant attorney general for civil rights, said in a statement.

A spokesman for the Jacksonville mayor's office declined to comment.

The complaint by the Justice Department alleges the exams are "not job related for the positions in question."

Theyre saying that Union officials are letting white people see the questions ahead of time, but not blacks? And that is keeping them from being promoted? But then they say that the "exams are not job related for the positions in question"?
Sounds like the black people are having problems passing the tests. 1st claiming that the Union people are sharing them with whites, then claiming they arent related to the job. But no complaints from mexicans, asians, or any other ethnic group. Doesnt seem like theyre having any problems passing the tests.

IMHO they shouldnt sue the city if it winds up being that the black people simply werent able to pass the tests as well as white people. That wouldnt make any sense. No one should be promoted over someone else who is better qualified simply because of their race - thats simply racism with the colors swapped.

But if it turns out that they were letting candidates of a certain race see the questions ahead of time, then that is wrong and something should be done, no doubt. They need to fix that shit asap.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #473 on: April 24, 2012, 01:31:26 PM »
NYC is always under fire , no pun intended, for the same crap regarding the fire test written exam. 

Just what we want - a bunch of illiterate thugs running into fires  - well on second thought  . . . . . .. . . ;D   ;D  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #474 on: April 24, 2012, 01:33:15 PM »
NYC is always under fire , no pun intended, for the same crap regarding the fire test written exam. 

Just what we want - a bunch of illiterate thugs running into fires  - well on second thought  . . . . . .. . . ;D   ;D  ;D
Well I dont know about that, if it winds up that they WERE letting white people in on the test beforehand, they have a legitimate complaint and it should be addressed.
I just hope its not another play for "fairness" that winds up placing unqualified people in positions wrongfully.