Author Topic: Where's the next injection site?  (Read 5290 times)

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
Re: Where's the next injection site?
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 03:18:01 PM »
Im too nervous to try glutes, I hit my quads frequently. Sucks, just cant stick it there ( no homo ).

I was super nervous to hit my glutes. afraid of the siatic nerve. I hit the upper outter quarter of each side. probably the most painLESS muscle to hit. my quads are easy, but they are a little stiff after 3cc. glutes never had a problem holding the oil.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2012, 03:45:50 PM »
yup, flex glutes and do outer upper glute, pain less and so many good spots. ive even gone down alittle with frequent injects
muscle

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2012, 04:55:36 PM »
yup, flex glutes and do outer upper glute, pain less and so many good spots. ive even gone down alittle with frequent injects

Any issues with flexability? I feel like I cant hit my glutes, aspirate and be steady lol. PLus its soo much meat. Im such a bitch lol.

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2012, 06:01:13 PM »
Steroids shouldn't hurt and they shouldn't cause the pain or lumps some of you are talking about....never. If you are using high quality gear, this will not happen with a few exceptions.

Exception one: you inject improperly
Exception two: you inject the quads and hit a nerve...quads are probably one of the worst spots on the body to inject
Exception three: you're using test-suspension.

A lot of ppl are allergic to ethyl oleate also which causes pain if you are

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2012, 06:28:20 PM »
Any issues with flexability? I feel like I cant hit my glutes, aspirate and be steady lol. PLus its soo much meat. Im such a bitch lol.

honestly no, and I havent aspirated in almost 10 years lol  not saying you shouldnt do it cause I think its important for guys new to it but im not that flexable and can hit them just fine...

Im a bitch when it comes to guads lol  wont do it, i just see all them little veins and just freaks me out haha
muscle

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 06:32:07 PM »

try laying on your side and twisting around, seems to work pretty good

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, 06:45:44 PM »
try laying on your side and twisting around, seems to work pretty good

Ill give it a go.

As for the quads I hit the same once twice a day sometimes. Been rotating between both quads for ED injects right now. I toss triceps in sometimes but having those sore for a workout sucks and I put my GH in shoulders now so dont see the point in adding AAS pokes.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2012, 06:53:31 PM »
Ill give it a go.

As for the quads I hit the same once twice a day sometimes. Been rotating between both quads for ED injects right now. I toss triceps in sometimes but having those sore for a workout sucks and I put my GH in shoulders now so dont see the point in adding AAS pokes.

yea try it out brotha. im still a newb, 2 injects a week is the most ive done..got eod injects coming up though :D

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2012, 06:54:25 PM »
do the gh in triceps, and outer delts so you can do gear inject in mid delt. I love hitting the gh in triceps
muscle

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2012, 07:14:16 PM »
do the gh in triceps, and outer delts so you can do gear inject in mid delt. I love hitting the gh in triceps

Is there suppose to be some kind of site related growth from that?

Always assumed we put GH in the delts to enhance the round/full look GH gives delts.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2012, 08:08:27 PM »
I use 21 g and only inject Glute,,, have been injecting ED for over going on 4 years ATM no pain, no lumps no scar tissue,, you are not doing something rite brotha,,

few tips,, dont FUCKIN poke the shit slide it real slow and inject real slow 5-10 seconds and pull out real slow 5-10 seconds

massage the area lightly

take a bath with epsom salt

If others are using the same gear and are experiencing no pain what so ever then it could b 2 things 1 your a pussy, 2 your a rookie

if your good with all other gear but the new brand your trying hurts like a bitch stop running it or cut it with B6, 12 injectable

Another thing because It seems like a lot of rookies here if your constantly getting test flu everytime You start a new vial stop wasting you money on cheap toxic gear

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 08:53:04 PM »
did a lat shot today, easy done...
?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2012, 09:03:51 PM »
I've pinned everything before except Lats and Calves. The only muscles i'll use after experimenting with everything are delts(front/side/rear), biceps(inner/outer), quads, glutes. Hated traps/pecs/triceps.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2012, 02:10:04 PM »
In my experience, tren and prop were the most painful. Not excruciating, but more than the others. Maybe the short ester?! I rotate between glutes, quads, shoulders and biceps. Done triceps and it's not bad, but hard to reach. You gotta rub it out though. I had tennis balls in my glutes cause I didn't think to rub it out!

yeah llewellyn says propionate is a painful esther and i can attest to that.