Author Topic: whats the worst drug reaction you had???  (Read 11372 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
whats the worst drug reaction you had???
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:33:44 PM »
whether its a bad trip, or actual reaction...

post some of your drug horror stories ( other than  addiction)

anyone do acid or shrooms?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: whats the worst drug reaction you had???
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 07:43:31 PM »
Only bad reaction I had was to alcohol, vomiting, drinking is such fun. ::)
T

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 07:52:37 PM »
sure ill tell you ....  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
L

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 07:55:31 PM »
Tripped on acid half a dozen times, smoked angel dust unknowingly a couple of times. Fun times.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 08:03:09 PM »
I smoked some weed once and had a full blown panic attack. I was on my way to a Rush concert.  Instead I wound up in the hospital.  I thought I was having a heart attack...lol.  That was some scaring shit.  Tripped acid about 25 times over 20 years ago..

chess315

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 08:35:06 PM »
 Im 35 put when i was 18-19 I used to like acid. I traded some one some meth for some acid the acid was on notebook paper looked fake some gays had it. My god i took them 3 small hit I tripped for 3 days straight i was scared as hell had to get my family toward the 2nd day it was fucking crazy. I thought every one was undercover cops or trying to kill me. Couldnt eat sleep or anything for 3 days seeing tracers felt like the devil himself was talking to me.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 08:46:38 PM »
shrooms and weed together one night, really sensitive to weed too, man that was a doozy

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 08:51:32 PM »
when I was 17 my friend put a orange mescalin in my beer and later on I thought my face was melting listening to Changes by Black Sabbath-had to catch in a baseball game the next morning still tripping..
 at 25 I was at the Palladium NYC and had a hit of purple X-we all had a bad trip -then my friend wanted to go to twilo and I stayed in the car bugging out while hookers circled the car on Manhattans west side

all smooth sailing since   8)

CROM!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 09:00:56 PM »
Heroin. Woke up in a tub full of ice, no missing organs, but a room service bill for $575.00. Damn those hookers!
a

Shockmeister

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 12:45:32 AM »
Took half a teaspoon of pure caffeine powder (2,500mg), thinking it was vitamin C powder. Though I was going to die. At least with drugs (x, coke etc.) you are out of it. That much caffeine heightens your senses so you are completely aware of how shit you feel. Didnt drink coffee after that for 6 months.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 03:00:40 AM »
Im 35 put when i was 18-19 I used to like acid. I traded some one some meth for some acid the acid was on notebook paper looked fake some gays had it. My god i took them 3 small hit I tripped for 3 days straight i was scared as hell had to get my family toward the 2nd day it was fucking crazy. I thought every one was undercover cops or trying to kill me. Couldnt eat sleep or anything for 3 days seeing tracers felt like the devil himself was talking to me.

were you able to sleep in those 3 days? that fucking sucks...

i have heard about people who done acid, and had a bad fucking trip and "never came back" sorta speak, fucked up in their head for the rest of their lives, not sure if its just a myth

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 03:06:14 AM »
Took half a teaspoon of pure caffeine powder (2,500mg), thinking it was vitamin C powder. Though I was going to die. At least with drugs (x, coke etc.) you are out of it. That much caffeine heightens your senses so you are completely aware of how shit you feel. Didnt drink coffee after that for 6 months.

LOL! How was the crash after?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 03:10:19 AM »
sure ill tell you ....  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
looks like your still paranoid from whatever thats u smoked ???

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 03:11:31 AM »

there was a thread about this guy on here who took raw caffeine or someshit... its fucked him up pretty good

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 03:53:16 AM »
i chugged a 40oz bottle of tequila in just over an hour and somehow i didn't throw up.... i was delirious and passed out in a field

Shockmeister

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2012, 04:02:53 AM »

F*cking horrible. Worse than coke or X  :D

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 04:06:57 AM »
lsd horror trip, it seemed like itd never end.

care to emphasize?  was it just paranoia? or hallucinations too?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 04:32:14 AM »
Back in high school, I once went to the corner store and came away with $30 worth of assorted munchies and candy. Flakies, Bottle Caps, those Pixie Stix thingies, Drumsticks.  Good times.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 04:58:28 AM »
F*cking horrible. Worse than coke or X  :D
Huh? You ever done X? Not a bad crash at all

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 05:06:02 AM »
Back in high school, I once went to the corner store and came away with $30 worth of assorted munchies and candy. Flakies, Bottle Caps, those Pixie Stix thingies, Drumsticks.  Good times.

Damn those sugar come downs!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 05:13:33 AM »
I took aspirin for a head ache. It really upset my stomach.  Driving home from work I had the runs and crapped in my pants.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 05:17:26 AM »
I took aspirin for a head ache. It really upset my stomach.  Driving home from work I had the runs and crapped in my pants.

Hahahaha  :D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2012, 05:20:23 AM »
Took a couple hits of acid when I was 14 and thought I was surrounded by little stickman indians throwing spears at me.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 05:27:31 AM »
Took a couple hits of acid when I was 14 and thought I was surrounded by little stickman indians throwing spears at me.

Hahaha yes, good times!

Had a little jewish buddy when I was 14 called Tim, he'd never smoked drugs or even a cig in his life - one time we're out skateboarding (oh brother I know) and I pull out a quarter of resin and Tim goes, 'i've always wanted to try that stuff - do you have to smoke it cos I don't wanna smell of smoke when I get home etc etc" I was like "Nah man, you can eat it but you gotta eat a LOT to feel the effects (hahahaha)" So we go and buy 2 cherry yoghurts and I burn off about 3 grams into his yoghurt lol, and another 3 in mine. We eat quickly, have a can of coke and continue skating.

Needless to say we were fucked. So Tim calls me at midnight frantic and says that he's worried that God has cut him off from Israel because of the ganga lol. He said he was laying on his bed for about 3 hours and across his eyelids he saw abraham, moses and elijah walking with rods, and shaking their heads when they looked at him hahahahahahaha!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 05:31:15 AM »
Hahaha yes, good times!

Had a little jewish buddy when I was 14 called Tim, he'd never smoked drugs or even a cig in his life - one time we're out skateboarding (oh brother I know) and I pull out a quarter of resin and Tim goes, 'i've always wanted to try that stuff - do you have to smoke it cos I don't wanna smell of smoke when I get home etc etc" I was like "Nah man, you can eat it but you gotta eat a LOT to feel the effects (hahahaha)" So we go and buy 2 cherry yoghurts and I burn off about 3 grams into his yoghurt lol, and another 3 in mine. We eat quickly, have a can of coke and continue skating.

Needless to say we were fucked. So Tim calls me at midnight frantic and says that he's worried that God has cut him off from Israel because of the ganga lol. He said he was laying on his bed for about 3 hours and across his eyelids he saw abraham, moses and elijah walking with rods, and shaking their heads when they looked at him hahahahahahaha!

Religion of hasheesh