Author Topic: Prayer requests answered! Praise God!  (Read 1345 times)

Purge_WTF

Prayer requests answered! Praise God!
« on: April 24, 2012, 03:00:24 PM »
I got a new job! It's with that well-established company that many of my family members have worked for over the years, and where my cousin currently works. All I have to do is sign some paperwork and do a drug test this Monday. Thanks be to God and to all those who prayed to Him on my behalf. Life is good!

Who wants to celebrate? Let's go have some cocktails! Let's go have some ****ing cocktails! Hurray!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Prayer requests answered! Praise God!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 07:44:07 AM »
Praise God! That's great news Purge.
R

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 08:24:48 AM »
Just so I understand this concept, God helped you get this job? Could he have possibly been distracted by helping you get this job and allowed a child to be abducted? I'm a little confused on his priorities..

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 09:44:43 AM »
Just so I understand this concept, God helped you get this job? Could he have possibly been distracted by helping you get this job and allowed a child to be abducted? I'm a little confused on his priorities..

I don't think God gets distracted.  Why does He allow a child to be abducted?  I don't know.
R

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 10:57:19 AM »
I don't think God gets distracted.  Why does He allow a child to be abducted?  I don't know.

Doesn't make sense if he does... a question I don't have to wrestle with these days..