Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 28, 2014, 12:27:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer requests answered! Praise God!  (Read 464 times)
Purge_WTF
Getbig V

Constitution Party forever.

« on: April 24, 2012, 03:00:24 PM »

I got a new job! It's with that well-established company that many of my family members have worked for over the years, and where my cousin currently works. All I have to do is sign some paperwork and do a drug test this Monday. Thanks be to God and to all those who prayed to Him on my behalf. Life is good!

Who wants to celebrate? Let's go have some cocktails! Let's go have some ****ing cocktails! Hurray!
Report to moderator   Logged

Psalm 23.
Butterbean
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 07:44:07 AM »

Praise God! That's great news Purge.

R
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 08:24:48 AM »

Just so I understand this concept, God helped you get this job? Could he have possibly been distracted by helping you get this job and allowed a child to be abducted? I'm a little confused on his priorities..
Butterbean
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 09:44:43 AM »

Just so I understand this concept, God helped you get this job? Could he have possibly been distracted by helping you get this job and allowed a child to be abducted? I'm a little confused on his priorities..

I don't think God gets distracted.  Why does He allow a child to be abducted?  I don't know.

R
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 10:57:19 AM »

I don't think God gets distracted.  Why does He allow a child to be abducted?  I don't know.

Doesn't make sense if he does... a question I don't have to wrestle with these days..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!