Author Topic: Rove admits Obama way up in his first EC map -- Obama 284 Romney 157  (Read 5695 times)

MM2K

• Getbig IV
Re: Rove admits Obama way up in his first EC map -- Obama 284 Romney 157
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2012, 07:15:09 PM »
It's a lot more than that.  I recently had breakfast with several people who plan to vote for him again, and they don't fall in those categories.  He still has a lot of supporters, unfortunately. 

You know, some of my co workers who are against him believe he gets the benefit of the doubt because he is black. Im sure that's true for the black people, but I think other people who are giving him the benefit of the doubt simply dont want to admit that they were sold a bill of goods. But it doesnt matter Beach Bum. Statistics suggest that enough independents have turned against him.

Any independent who votes for this guy again is a schmuck and a fool. It takes a real moron to be convinced that 4 years of 8% + unemployment is the fault of the predecessor who had 5% unemployment for 6 of his 8 years. It also takes a moron to be convinced that recessions take 4 years to get out of.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2012, 07:30:25 PM »
Obama voters are typically grossly uninformed on most issues.   Talk to. The average Obama drone and you quickly understand why we are. I the mess we are.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2012, 12:46:15 PM »
You know, some of my co workers who are against him believe he gets the benefit of the doubt because he is black. Im sure that's true for the black people, but I think other people who are giving him the benefit of the doubt simply dont want to admit that they were sold a bill of goods. But it doesnt matter Beach Bum. Statistics suggest that enough independents have turned against him.

Any independent who votes for this guy again is a schmuck and a fool. It takes a real moron to be convinced that 4 years of 8% + unemployment is the fault of the predecessor who had 5% unemployment for 6 of his 8 years. It also takes a moron to be convinced that recessions take 4 years to get out of.

I think independents should be the difference in this time around.  At least I hope so.