Author Topic: Thanks for the positive PMs - people are always judging  (Read 18585 times)

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
When's the funeral scheduled for Derek? i'll try to fit you in to my schedule.
tomorrow 4 pm sharp be there.... lol i am not going anywear dude. nice try though :)

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
You must've got some bad news, you are down in the dumps. Soon enough you will go into another one of your manias and be on here bashing people again like you always do. Any sympathy you garner from your ailment will erode when you start typing. Stay up bro.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Glad to see that you are doing so well with dialysis. Hopefully, you be lucky and you will be able to get off it soon. Keep up the positive attitude....nothing promotes healing better than thinking positive thoughts. Ignore all the haters on Getbig and elsewhere. They just want to bring you down.

My wife has kidney disease probably as a result of her longterm diabetes. Her latest labs show her kidney function at about 17% and hanging in there. Of course we both want to fend off dialysis for as long as possible. Her doctor prescribed a diet is designed to reduce phosphorous and of course limit her protein intake. One doesn't realize how delicate the balance of nutrition our body's need to be healthy until they are faced with something like this.

Be careful not to feel too much too soon. By that I mean, as you continue to regain your health you may start forgetting what got you in trouble in the first place. Don't revert to those behaviors that made you sick. This includes not doing things or putting yourself in a position of stress which can raise your blood pressure. Despite your seeming ability to ignore some of the nastier comments folks on Getbig post about you, at some level, they probably upset you and that can raise your blood pressure. So do your best to continue to embrace the positive and ignore the negative and you will be a better and healthier man for it.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
oh yeah my face is real bad lol when kidneys shut down toxins go to the face feet hands stomach now being on dialysis 4 months i lost two inches of my stomach and my face is very lean.. you obviously have no clue what you are talking about....
dude for your own good, get rid of that piercing. it makes you look like a flaming homo. its buttygly even on woman =/

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
thats funny im the happiest i ever been. dude you have no idea what you talking about you dont know me.even with all i been through, i have a great life. family, friends,jobs, i am at a good place even with kidne disease . it can always be worse and i always stay positive. thank you but your wrong !!!!

You've been saying the same shit for years now, how your life is awesome, you've got sponsors, your health is great blabla. Yet, somehow, your life always seem to be regressing in terms of health and career opportunities. You can only say/claim so much, you know. All one have to do is take a quick glance at you and realize that you most likely live a fairly tragic existence. You definitely don't look and act like someone who's enjoying life, except for the occasional fleeting moments whenever you happen to get a quick boost in confidence whether it be from drugs or pathetic attention whoring.

I feel kinda bad for judging someone that I don't even know in real life, but for what it's worth you need people around you to tell you that you are headed for a fucking disaster and you're not being fair to your family. They're about to lose their son/brother to kidney failure because he just could not fucking stop putting poisonous shit into his body so he could pretend to be the shit.
from incomplete data

EH

• Getbig III
first of i been on dialysis for 4 months now strong. i feel 90% better. when your kidneys start failing you cant filter toxins and certain things. i was holding water weight, and toxins in my face, hands, stomach, etc. i didnt no this was happening my creatinine levels spiked and that how i found out in the hospital. i just assumed i was gaining weight. after i started dializing it started to get better ,and diminish. the benefits of it is your monitored every week. they actually prescribe. EPO, protein etc because when you dialize you loose certain things so they are monitoing, and putting it back in during dialysis. yes i cant stay on dialyisis forever cause i have a history of bad blood pressure. they said it would be more benifical to get a transplant. so i am being lined up ,and no im not taking ANYTHING  only what the doctors give me. i am at a happy place it is what it is. i played with fire least i can admit it. but im doing the right thing and trying to spread the word about kidney disease.thats why i have my radio show.www.thederekanthony show.com feeling good, strong, working,and training. thanks for all the support to even some of the people here i get a lot of private messages,emails and facebook messages. peace and have a safe 4th of july....

you didn't "KNOW".... fuck, you're an Embarrassment.

it's sad to think some other person WON'T get a kidney because of your worthless ass.

"kidney disease". lol..... you don't have a disease, you ARE a disease. your kidney problems are due to your lifestyle.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Didnt read that, but I hope there is a power outage at your dialysis center

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
I am convinced now. TS is not DA.. 8)

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Man.....hating at a level where you wish death on someone....hard to see what good that does you.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Guys, Derek just needs a friend. Maybe a dog...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Didnt read that, but I hope there is a power outage at your dialysis center

:D

johnny_english

• Getbig II
Make a differance Derek, write something, a thread, a report on what mistakes you made in your past which led you to where you are now. If you stop one person making the same mistakes you made, you have pulled a positive out of all this mess. Get well soon, all the best.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  get well

the trainer

Suggestion for your tombstone

HERE LIES Derek
Miss by no one
Morn by no one.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
LMAO, A LOT OF HATERS IN THIS PLACE, THEY'D GIVE SHIT TO DA FOR WHATEVER REASON, I MEAN HE JUST LOST A KIDNEY LOL BIG FUCKING DEAL, NEWFLASH HE HAS 2!!! YOU LOSERS ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU'LL NEVER LOOK LIKE HE DID, GETTING PUSSY LIKE NO OTHER AND MAKING TONS OF MONEY  :)

Who is shaped like an 8   ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

dustin

Hey Derek, seeing as how Ron never deleted my account despite the multiple requests I'm just logging in to remind you that you are a retarded piece of shit. You are an absolute moron who doesn't "no" how to fucking spell like a 2nd grade elementary school student.

You're a despicable piece of shit and I hope that you aren't on any waiting lists for a kidney. If you are, you'd be stealing it from a more deserving human being. You are below scum. Even the resident thesaurus, True Adonis, wouldn't have the right words to describe you. I hope someone shits in your IV bag while you're getting dialysis. You are what's wrong with the world, Derek. Scumbags like you...

bishamonten

• Getbig II
It is a laughing matter you dumb guy...Im laughing

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Suggestion for your tombstone

HERE LIES Derek
Miss by no one
Morn by no one.
   how young, or stupid or just plain evil does one have to be to post this??

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
I am convinced now. TS is not DA.. 8)

TS???  you mean freakcalves20?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
first of i been on dialysis for 4 months now strong. i feel 90% better. when your kidneys start failing you cant filter toxins and certain things. i was holding water weight, and toxins in my face, hands, stomach, etc. i didnt no this was happening my creatinine levels spiked and that how i found out in the hospital. i just assumed i was gaining weight. after i started dializing it started to get better ,and diminish. the benefits of it is your monitored every week. they actually prescribe. EPO, protein etc because when you dialize you loose certain things so they are monitoing, and putting it back in during dialysis. yes i cant stay on dialyisis forever cause i have a history of bad blood pressure. they said it would be more benifical to get a transplant. so i am being lined up ,and no im not taking ANYTHING  only what the doctors give me. i am at a happy place it is what it is. i played with fire least i can admit it. but im doing the right thing and trying to spread the word about kidney disease.thats why i have my radio show.www.thederekanthony show.com feeling good, strong, working,and training. thanks for all the support to even some of the people here i get a lot of private messages,emails and facebook messages. peace and have a safe 4th of july....

Derek, I'm sorry this is happening to you. Hope you get better but also lay off the poisons you put in your body for so many years.

Jason Stern claims he is the cause of your misery via negative thinking, basically sending your bad karma. He said he hopes you die soon. What do you think?

Quote from: jason stern
In my varied hobbies, excursions and occupations I have come across an interesting mix of people. Most people leave me with a feeling of meh -- neither positive nor negative feelings.

Some people leave me feeling very positive about my experience with them and I sub-consciously wish them well and try to send positive karmic energy to them. An example of this is Blockhead. My first physical interaction with him was so overwhelmingly positive that I calle upon all of my vast resources of goodwill and forwarded them to him. I did this my taking his experiences and making them my own and then willing good things to happen. For example, I believed very strongly that Blockhead possessed immense talent and passion but that those two qualities were being negated or restrained by his unhealthy marriage and his inability to view all humans as equal as evidenced by the skewed BBD social scale he had been brainwashed to believe. Without those two roadblocks, I believed that Blockhead would find himself and become a happier person with newfound clarity.

A better example would be a guy like Shelby Starnes. I can't put my finger on it, but every time I read a Blockhead post bashing Shelby, I just liked him more and more. Shelby seemed humble, nerdish, and to me exemplified many of the qualities that bring us to bodybuilding -- childhood insecurities and feelings of inferiority. Rather than present himself as some uber-confident Alpha-male, Shelby posts (embarrassing) photos of himself as a teenager and allows us to see that his transformation from pencil-neck geek to musclestud transformed his confidence without leading to delusion. My blog entry 'I Hate Shelby Starnes' was my karmic expression of goodwill and positive wishes to Shelby as one of the few people in the game who 'get it'.

Which brings me to the power of negative thinking. On rare occasions, people have left me with a fork in my side. That is, an impossible-to-ignore pain that I simply must expel as quickly as possible to be able to move about and function without having my mind preoccupied with negative thoughts. Unlike my positive thoughts which are omnipresent and ongoing, my negative thoughts are like a powerful jab of a needle into a voodoo doll. I briefly concentrate all of my negative powers and corral them into one perceived fire all of destruction and send it to my target. And then it's over and I can carry on with my day in peace.

Over the years, I believe the cosmic energy I have been able to control has contributed to (but not caused) positive and negative experiences for those around me. By the same token, I also believe that people who exhibit negative and destructive behavior often tend to bring about their own demise by generating so much ill-will toward themselves as to create their own inferno of self-destruction.

Derek Anthony is just one shining example of a guy who incurred my wrath. With a single nasty remark about 'molesting' my son, I harnessed all of my negative resources and in one fell swoop sent them all to him as a death wish. And though he has suffered greatly these past few months, I have no doubt that he will continue to suffer worse and eventually meet his premature demise until such time as he repents for his awful words and thoughts.

What are your thoughts on this topic? Do we possess powers beyond the tangible? Can we harness some of the other unused 90% of our brain to effect change and influence? If you believe that sick people can die through their loss of a will to live, what can be said of the power of our minds to control life itself?
®

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Trans Milkshake.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  the wig  :D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
oh yeah my face is real bad lol when kidneys shut down toxins go to the face feet hands stomach now being on dialysis 4 months i lost two inches of my stomach and my face is very lean.. you obviously have no clue what you are talking about....
::) although the least of your problems.
T