Author Topic: ARE THERE INTELLIGENT LIFEFORMS ON GETBIG??  (Read 16812 times)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: ARE THERE INTELLIGENT LIFEFORMS ON GETBIG??
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2012, 10:07:09 PM »
well, from what I know no flouride here in quebec. but you never know with the advancemnet of the n.w.o. im as good as dead. just want to make sure my kids never , EVER  watch the kardashians, and think that shit is cool.

skeela

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2012, 10:14:06 PM »
that's shows how smart you aren't

there's a girls board if you haven't noticed anything other than the G&O ... funny that .. booty was the same way ... stirring shit on the G&O and never contributing elsewhere ... she's almost as old as you too I think

serious question .. what kept you from keeping fit since being married to a BBer ?

Does his BB and taxi driving career keeping you too busy ?

I would think you would want to be fit for a longer life .. you should have grandchildren soon .. if not already

Oh I was bigger 20 years ago, Is there a rule that says bbers have to have a wife to match their body? Believe me,there is no room in 1 household for 2 people  with egos in the same business. Also we've already done a thread on my body and how bad you all think I look,it's old and it doesn't bother me at all what you all say. So no point trying. Plus there's more than  having a sexy body,try character,that's what keeps people interested,but what would you all know about that? Most of you don't even show your faces,let alone your characters.

io856

« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2012, 10:24:53 PM »
Oh I was bigger 20 years ago, Is there a rule that says bbers have to have a wife to match their body? Believe me,there is no room in 1 household for 2 people  with egos in the same business. Also we've already done a thread on my body and how bad you all think I look,it's old and it doesn't bother me at all what you all say. So no point trying. Plus there's more than  having a sexy body,try character,that's what keeps people interested,but what would you all know about that? Most of you don't even show your faces,let alone your characters.
haha  ::)

get outta here its gonna affect your psyche

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2012, 10:33:14 PM »
haha  ::)

get outta here its gonna affect your psyche
I CONCUR.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2012, 10:38:35 PM »
wow, we start talking about gov't ruffing with flouride and we get demoted. oh well!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2012, 10:39:35 PM »

Wise words..

When two individuals(!) are too busy with themselves, a relationship won't work on the long run. "Couples of the cult" are a prime example of this.

And yes, while being a very reserved screen character, it's damn easy to judge someone, who exposes him/herself (pictures, background info, opinions etc..). I hate those cowards.

io856

« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2012, 11:42:09 PM »
Wise words..

When two individuals(!) are too busy with themselves, a relationship won't work on the long run. "Couples of the cult" are a prime example of this.

And yes, while being a very reserved screen character, it's damn easy to judge someone, who exposes him/herself (pictures, background info, opinions etc..). I hate those cowards.
Yes, but when it comes from the out of shape partner it just seems cheesy...  ::)

This is getbig quit with the emotional nonsense

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2012, 11:53:37 PM »
Yes, but when it comes from the out of shape partner it just seems cheesy...  ::)

You were expecting these words from a self-obsessed & superficial fitness/figure chick? ::)
We're talking about real life relationships, would you call that "emotional nonsense"?

skeela

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2012, 11:57:19 PM »
Yes, but when it comes from the out of shape partner it just seems cheesy...  ::)

Who gives a crap what you think, he has said enough times in interviews how if it wasn't for me he wouldn't have made it so far,he has everything ready in the line of meals,so much support and help I go overboard at times,so shut your trap.You go to the gym and post yourself up here,do you have the balls? I don't think so

skeela

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2012, 12:10:44 AM »
and something else you should know,go get your self a gorgeous model stick chick,just so you can show her off to the world,so everyone thinks how lucky you are,are you lucky though? Or is it in the back of your head everyday that you go to work and she's off by herself is she screwing everything that walks and has a dick?? Coz trust me I know that all of these guys with hot chicks in the bbing world are thinking it. So you pick what kind of woman you would prefer. Also ask the hot chick,would she want a wanker like you? all guys think their gods gift to women,but come on....are you that much of a prize?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2012, 07:31:16 AM »
Oh I was bigger 20 years ago

ahaha, so that's you being "thin"

oh deary deary ;D ;D

skeela

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2012, 08:05:20 AM »
ahaha, so that's you being "thin"

oh deary deary ;D ;D

Let's see you after 4 kids malaka

w8m8

« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2012, 08:23:27 AM »
Let's see you after 4 kids malaka

he won't be getting pregnant though  ???  ... and besides Octomom had a litter all at once and is back to a normal size ... her kids aren't even in school yet

yours are adults

you don't need to make excuses ... just say you like to eat a lot and hate working the extra weight off

easy peasy

no need to lay blame on kids

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 04, 2012, 01:42:47 PM »
R

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2012, 03:17:13 PM »

Zzzzzzz....

Hahaha, calm down stud let's hear your life story.  ;)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2012, 04:02:07 PM »
Hahaha, calm down stud let's hear your life story.  ;)

You're actually a very funny poster and your days of anonymity were left behind with the passing of the great "BigJ."  May he rest in peace.  :'(
R

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2012, 08:31:20 PM »
None.