Author Topic: The Atheist Thread  (Read 90059 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: The Atheist Thread
« Reply #225 on: September 21, 2012, 03:01:11 AM »
such a shitty troll. Too much fucking text to be worth reading, try improving your troll with more concise points. The pictures and shit are a nice touch but are a little to much effort on your part.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #226 on: September 21, 2012, 09:12:22 AM »
I am still waiting for these AMAZING PROOFS of evolution theory  ::) Besides promises of millions of years I see nothing

Where them super scientifico atheist spocks huh?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: September 21, 2012, 10:32:54 AM »
Creationists are obviously living remnants of primitive humans.

Arguing against evolution is like saying gravity doesn't exist and derives from some unknown mystical force.

How do you people explain Neanderthals? They were apparently smarter than primitive humans......did they not have a soul?

And what about cavemen? They existed way before 6000 BC....modern humans date back to about 40 000 years ago.

And how do you explain all the bones dug up by archaeologists....?

Isn't there even a corpse which was found in the Alps which dates back about 10 000 years...?

And what about all the ancient cave paintings in Africa and Europe....?

Then there's dinosaur bones..........they date back loooooong before 6000 BC.

Humans were alive in the last Ice Age.....that's over 10 000 BC.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #228 on: September 21, 2012, 12:39:32 PM »
How do you people explain Neanderthals? They were apparently smarter than primitive humans......did they not have a soul?

And you have proof that they were smarter because you spoke to these supposed humans? :)

And what about cavemen? They existed way before 6000 BC....modern humans date back to about 40 000 years ago.

And yet you were not there to know jack. You speculate basd on bone fragments and fabricat tales based off your own imagination and conjecture

Just as this pig's tooth:

Claimed to be a 'humanoid tooth' of some kind turned into these:

How? They found a buncha bones? And? They draw pretty pictures. WOW

Isn't there even a corpse which was found in the Alps which dates back about 10 000 years...?

Great, so you're grave diggers too. Enlighten me.

Apparently you're not the only one interesting in drawings.

Yes and they appeared and then died off and dissapeared. Your point?

oookay? And? Again what are you getting to? Still proves nothing on darwinism. Humans exist and that's that.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: September 21, 2012, 01:05:42 PM »
And you have proof that they were smarter because you spoke to these supposed humans? :)

And yet you were not there to know jack. You speculate basd on bone fragments and fabricat tales based off your own imagination and conjecture

Just as this pig's tooth:

Claimed to be a 'humanoid tooth' of some kind turned into these:

How? They found a buncha bones? And? They draw pretty pictures. WOW

Great, so you're grave diggers too. Enlighten me.

Apparently you're not the only one interesting in drawings.
Yes and they appeared and then died off and dissapeared. Your point?

oookay? And? Again what are you getting to? Still proves nothing on darwinism. Humans exist and that's that.

To do a proper reply I'd need to write an entire thesis because there is so documented evidence on all these subjects.

But about cavemen....entire skeletons exist, not 'bone fragments', the humanoid figure you presented in one the pictures would be from millions of years back, not a mere 40 000.

Dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles and birds have all gradually changed over time over millions of years....why is that?
Bacteria, germs etc also mututate, adapt and change over time to cope with different surroundings, needs etc.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #230 on: September 21, 2012, 01:06:10 PM »
Dude that is not even REAL it was a pig tooth. The same can be said about other 'bones' and your 'reconstructions'.

Take different artists and give them the same bones and each one will imagine what they want.

Even Dawkins 'amazing' eye evolution explanation what a farce. It's like deceitfully he understands how an eye works so he takes it apart and basically starts from reverse in bits and pieces saying well this animal, and this animal, and this animal, etc... THIS IS NOT PROOF of any kind of evolution. It's just deception and explaining how a lens/camera/eye works that's it.

And what PROOF do you have that they went from one creature to another. None. You have creatures disappearing and appearing that is the fossil record period. That's it.

You're not presenting any evidence just assumptions, conjecture and your own imaginary constructs

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: September 21, 2012, 01:22:10 PM »
Dude that is not even REAL it was a pig tooth. The same can be said about other 'bones' and your 'reconstructions'.

Take different artists and give them the same bones and each one will imagine what they want.

Even Dawkins 'amazing' eye evolution explanation what a farce. It's like deceitfully he understands how an eye works so he takes it apart and basically starts from reverse in bits and pieces saying well this animal, and this animal, and this animal, etc... THIS IS NOT PROOF of any kind of evolution. It's just deception and explaining how a lens/camera/eye works that's it.

And what PROOF do you have that they went from one creature to another. None. You have creatures disappearing and appearing that is the fossil record period. That's it.

You're not presenting any evidence just assumptions, conjecture and your own imaginary constructs

These views are accepted by the entire scientific community, archaeologists, paleontologists, biologists etc.

The only people who refuse to believe these established facts are the minorities who who quote mystical ancient texts.

The one uses science to prove their views, the other uses an old book.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: September 21, 2012, 01:30:14 PM »

I don't think you understand, the only time you will see transitions as you like to call them is fully formed, why the fuck would something evolve a half eye that doesn't function? Thats retarded on so many levels. You do not understand evolution, you are trolling but you are playing the dumb creationist perfect sadly.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #233 on: September 21, 2012, 01:46:35 PM »
Yes it is retarded. So things just went POOF? And there they were? You atheist darwinists are such a paradox.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #234 on: September 21, 2012, 01:47:39 PM »
These views are accepted by the entire scientific community, archaeologists, paleontologists, biologists etc.

The only people who refuse to believe these established facts are the minorities who who quote mystical ancient texts.

The one uses science to prove their views, the other uses an old book.

I love it how atheists repeat that its 'accepted by all scientists'. No actually it's not. It's just that atheists are loud as shit and annoying.

Facts? Yet its a theory that can change and does change at any moment's notice. Facts like the Nebraska man? A pig's tooth and lots of drawings?

You deceive people with pretty pictures. That's all you do. And cover the tracks by citing everything in unimaginable millions of years upon millions of years. While it's mere conjecture and you cannot prove it.

Only ignorant and naive people will fall for these kinds of deceptions

And now you don't have to resort to shitty drawings you can use the latest in computer animation to paint the deceptive illusion as more real:

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: September 21, 2012, 02:57:03 PM »
I love it how atheists repeat that its 'accepted by all scientists'. No actually it's not. It's just that atheists are loud as shit and annoying.

Facts? Yet its a theory that can change and does change at any moment's notice. Facts like the Nebraska man? A pig's tooth and lots of drawings?

You deceive people with pretty pictures. That's all you do. And cover the tracks by citing everything in unimaginable millions of years upon millions of years. While it's mere conjecture and you cannot prove it.

Only ignorant and naive people will fall for these kinds of deceptions

And now you don't have to resort to shitty drawings you can use the latest in computer animation to paint the deceptive illusion as more real:

you are an intense troll.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2012, 03:04:52 PM »
Creationists are obviously living remnants of primitive humans.

Arguing against evolution is like saying gravity doesn't exist and derives from some unknown mystical force.

that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life  ???  did you make that up. Well I hate to burst your bubble but your ignorance and emotions against someone that does not believe in evolution has clouded your perception, let me explain.... 7 billion people here and every single person believes in gravity yet there are over a billion people, and many smart, that believe evolution is wrong so cut the crap, your comment is childish and not intelligent at all,  :-\ :-\ :-\

Now let's get on with it without the stupid meaningless gestures   ;)

Neanderthals are pre-flood men who (because of different atmospheric conditions) were able to live longer, so certain bone features grew further then what we would see on modern man.

A date can be altered in catastrophic events. Depending on how big the event may be, in this case a world wide catastrophe, so caveman may date to 40 000 years but the dates are assuming regular and stable conditions. In an article in national geographic there where some seals that ended up dead after the result of some volcanic activity and their dead bodies yielded ages of up to 15 000 years.

''And what about all the ancient cave paintings in Africa and Europe....?'' Don't follow, what about them  ???

Dinosaurs bones are never dated, never, nor will they ever be. The age of the dinosaur bones are established based on a huge myth the geologic column that is another fraud of your great theory.

Human where around 10 000 years ago  ???  Not one single document of a King, a general, an army, a civilization, a culture, a war, a monument, a city, Nothing, zip, zero, nada. To put things in perspective there are literally 1000's of documents of culture, civilizations, wars, king, generals and even religious figures dating to 3000 bc, go back another 1000 years to 4000 bc and there is NOTHING. I think it is foolish to think humans where around without leaving a single monument, statue, a pillar, or any type of written work at all and please don't bring up Gobekli tepe.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2012, 03:16:55 PM »
that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life  ???  did you make that up. Well I hate to burst your bubble but your ignorance and emotions against someone that does not believe in evolution has clouded your perception, let me explain.... 7 billion people here and every single person believes in gravity yet there are over a billion people, and many smart, that believe evolution is wrong so cut the crap, your comment is childish and not intelligent at all,  :-\ :-\ :-\

Neanderthals are pre-flood men who (because of different atmospheric conditions) were able to live longer, so certain bone features grew further then what we would see on modern man.

A date can be altered in catastrophic events. Depending on how big the event may be, in this case a world wide catastrophe, so caveman may date to 40 000 years but the dates are assuming regular and stable conditions. In an article in national geographic there where some seals that ended up dead after the result of some volcanic activity and their dead bodies yielded ages of up to 15 000 years.

''And what about all the ancient cave paintings in Africa and Europe....?'' Don't follow, what about them  ???

Dinosaurs bones are never dated, never, nor will they ever be. The age of the dinosaur bones are established based on a huge myth the geologic column that is another fraud of your great theory.

Human where around 10 000 years ago  ???  Not one single document of a King, a general, an army, a civilization, a culture, a war, a monument, a city, Nothing, zip, zero, nada. To put things in perspective there are literally 1000's of documents of culture, civilizations, wars, king, generals and even religious figures dating to 3000 bc, go back another 1000 years to 4000 bc and there is NOTHING. I think it is foolish to think humans where around without leaving a single monument, statue, a pillar, or any type of written work at all and please don't bring up Gobekli tepe.

Jesus, are you serious or joking?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #238 on: September 21, 2012, 03:23:14 PM »
Jesus, are you serious or joking?
Clap Clap Clap, are you retarded?  Not an insult, I really do want to know   ???  These remark of yours are based on emotions and a waste of time, so save it, control yourself bro  ;)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #239 on: September 22, 2012, 12:25:09 AM »

Do you have any evidence for these extraordinary assertions?

This is quite a statement to make with just a passing "article in <respected publication>" reference. Please provide more information. When was the article posted? What exactly did it say? That the bodies of these seals yielded incorrect dates? Under what dating methods?

Dating shows some of those paintings to be over 30,000 years old.

Dinosaurs bones are never dated, never, nor will they ever be.

Never? Really? Can you provide any proof?

The age of the dinosaur bones are established based on a huge myth the geologic column that is another fraud of your great theory.

Why would scientists perpetrate this fraud? And if you know it's a fraud, can you point us to the competing scientific theory that explains the evidence that we observe and makes testable predictions? Again, the proof is in the pudding, and you only seem to be serving hot air.

That you think something is foolish doesn't make it foolish. 10,000 is a ridiculously large timespan; documents and monuments from less than half that time are few and far between. But, if you want a counterexample to your blatantly untrue statements, I'll oblige: off the top of my head, Göbekli Tepe is around 12,000 years old.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #240 on: September 22, 2012, 03:37:27 AM »
Thousands of articles in national geographic and all kinds of information on this bro, all kinds. Btw the dating method used was carbon dating. all kinds of situations where a recently deceased animal date to 10 000 years or older, see these dating methods are accurate but not definitive, under intense conditions can be altered, I will dig some up for you but busy for a few days, pardon my spelling trying to get used to this tablet.

What do you mean prove they dont date bones from dinosaurs, that is just dumb what you just asked, they just dont. Ask anyone, they think the bones are 65 million years old so carbon dating is not possible as it only goes back less then 100 000 years so they dont bother

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: September 22, 2012, 03:42:31 AM »

What I'm saying is not 'ignorant', my views are backed by almost all scientists, archaeologists, paleontologists, biologists and even astronomers who are experts in their fields and devote their life to studying these issues.

The gravity analogy is valid in my view, the reason why anyone would argue against the evidence is if they had an ulterior motive such as backing up a religious text.

The majority of the worlds population live in poverty, are poorly educated and often live according to religious traditions.
It is doubtful whether evolution has ever even been brought to their attention.

With regards to the dinosaurs, they are often 50-100 million years old or possibly more and this corresponds with the surrounding layers of earth they're discovered in. The layers of earth are even often visible to eye if viewed in a cut-section.
There's also fossils of ancient plants, trees, shells etc.

How does one then explain the fossilization process...? The bones are fused within the rock.

You can't possibly be implying that dinosaur bones are relatively modern...?
I know there is a Creationist Theme Park in America which shows models of humans together with animatronic dinosaurs.

About documents surviving....well I doubt the cavemen would have been drawing up the Magna Carta or other important documents. That's why they painted pictures on the cavewalls which we can still see today and dated beyond 10 000 BC.
These exist. As well as stone tools and their bones.

If they did not have civilization or even the wheel then they wouldn't have been able to write.
Look at the blacks in Africa before Europeans arrived...?
None of anything they had would have survived besides a few spear or arrow tips. They lived in wooden huts and passed on their history via oral tradition. They didn't even have the wheel.
If they had all died out, then what would be left of them a few thousand years later....or 10, or 20, 30, 40 000 years?

Gobekli Tepe dates are also accepted by mainstream archaeologists so it is a valid example.

And back to the Neanderthals the mainstream view is now also that they lived side by side and competed with humans.

The only motivation to argue against evolution is because religious texts state that man was created approximately 6000 years ago.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: September 22, 2012, 06:22:13 AM »
Thousands of articles in national geographic and all kinds of information on this bro, all kinds. Btw the dating method used was carbon dating. all kinds of situations where a recently deceased animal date to 10 000 years or older, see these dating methods are accurate but not definitive, under intense conditions can be altered, I will dig some up for you but busy for a few days, pardon my spelling trying to get used to this tablet.

What do you mean prove they dont date bones from dinosaurs, that is just dumb what you just asked, they just dont. Ask anyone, they think the bones are 65 million years old so carbon dating is not possible as it only goes back less then 100 000 years so they dont bother

ya cus carbon dating is the only method. Listen, you have your reasons to believe the way you do, it's part of you. I don't give a fuck if we evolved, grew out of mud, out my moms ass etc. what difference does it make to me, I simply look at the evidence and make my conclusion. You on the other hand deny evolution, and for good reason, it conflicts with your storybook.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #243 on: September 22, 2012, 06:46:50 AM »
HA HA Bible bashers are crazy!  I love this dude - No HOMO  ::)

V

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #244 on: September 22, 2012, 09:09:16 AM »

Other radiometric dating methods are available... And sorry "it's been published many times before bro lol!" isn't evidence of anything. You made an extraordinary claim - you should provide evidence to support it.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #245 on: September 22, 2012, 09:30:28 AM »
You atheists are making extraordinary fairy tale claims all the time. I find your lack of evidence disturbing

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #246 on: September 22, 2012, 11:13:16 AM »
The most primitive race is the "RADICAL" Muslim

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #247 on: September 22, 2012, 11:21:44 AM »
 Brothers

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #248 on: September 22, 2012, 12:47:22 PM »
Other radiometric dating methods are available... And sorry "it's been published many times before bro lol!" isn't evidence of anything. You made an extraordinary claim - you should provide evidence to support it.
and i told you I will bro, relax bro
ya cus carbon dating is the only method. Listen, you have your reasons to believe the way you do, it's part of you. I don't give a fuck if we evolved, grew out of mud, out my moms ass etc. what difference does it make to me, I simply look at the evidence and make my conclusion. You on the other hand deny evolution, and for good reason, it conflicts with your storybook.

I thought I told you to control yourself, lol.  Look brother you look at the evidence from a different perspective then I do, I dont care what the Bible says or my beliefs.  I study history and as a historian I can not accept evolution as thousands of cultures, nations and traditions seem to be pointing to one origin  and I have studied extensively the armies of 3000 bc and have watched them grow from 5000 men to 200 000 000 men in less then 5000 years, and I laugh at you guys that think men have been around for 100s of thousands of years, it,s a complete joke to all the history I have read, every piece of history from The Babylonians to the Romans indicate men have no been around long, do you see me calling you guys name, these are valid arguments bro, dont be so con fident in your theory cause it may be replaced by yet another fairytale in the future

Damn it I hate typing on these tablets, I am going to break this thing,  lol.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: September 23, 2012, 02:46:22 PM »
I watched a BBC documentary tonight called the History of the World.

It stated that 'modern' humans date back 70 000 years and that there are cave paintings in Europe that date to 17 000 BC.
There was also a carved needle from 12 000 BC.

Also that Neanderthals lived and competed with humans for about 5000 - 10 000 years.

And that farming started 12 000 years ago, before that humans were hunter gatherers.

Interestingly, according to unearthed skeletons it seems that farm life was unhealthier than being a nomadic hunter-gather. The hard farm-work caused arthritis, tooth decay started for the time due to starchy food and humans became slightly smaller.

It also stated the last ice age was over 12 000 years ago and this allowed humans to cross over to America.