Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 851653 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
By the way, this offer is only being extended to SMM...

"1"

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Noted you sexy son of a bitch..

I've gone ahead and corrected that mishap.

Thanks,
"1"

I'm too busy to fly to NYC this week, so I'll let you off with a warning this time........ ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

You were ready to fight with Titus ? Serious  :o

I would also like this kind of challenge... if I could choose the place haha  ;D  :-X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

"1"
I would take you up on that offer for a free vaca!  I would let you punch me too. (no homo)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
You were ready to fight with Titus ? Serious   :o

I would also like this kind of challenge... if I could choose the place haha  ;D  :-X

Yes.

Titus showed up to Victor's gym (where I was a member at for all of 2003 before Vic closed it down) after having a month-long shitfest with me over at mayhem, where he ended by claiming that if he saw me in person he would beat the shit out of me.

Well, once they had an IFBB event here in NYC (night of champions) a few months later, he said he would pass by Victor's gym to speak business with Victor.  I told him I would be there and he said I better be ready for a beating.

He showed up to Victor's gym, as he spoke to Victor, I approached him and told him who I was and then he proceeded to want to chuck it all up as an internet feud and that he thought I was just some stupid kid sitting behind my computer talking trash.  I told him that I would gladly engage in a boxing match with him at the back of the gym (where a few of us could rearrange some equipment - as Victor would have loved to seen him get knocked out) and then he started saying that "us" men don't need to resort to that nonsense and that clearly we were both on "the same" playing field and left it at that.  I nodded and told him that I have no qualms with him, but if he wanted to fight, that I would be at the gym for another hour or so.

After that day he was all friendly at muscle mayhem with me and then would PM me about Vegas parties, as if I care about parties.

"1"

P.S. That same weekend, I saw him on 2 more occasions...  Once at EVA's (a famous healthfood place in NYC that all IFBB pros go to) and then at the China club, where he and King Kamali had a little situation.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
Some days I "heart" the internet more than others.....today is one of those days.

Hey "1", it's "break" not "brake" you dumb bastard, learn to spell or I'm hopping on a plane to NYC.   ;D   ;D

Come to the Dojo in Dedham, MA and fight you fucking fucking f@ggot queer

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
No reply yet from Sucky................... ............

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
All that SuckMyMuscle AKA CigaretteMan or "Pedro Coderch" has to do is agree to come out to fight me and I will arrange everything else.

"1"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
LOL!!  Pussies talk shit on the intrawebs, but when you offer to foot the bill or make arrangements for them to show up and prove who they are, well.... that's when they run like the little bitches they are.

Usually due to family emergencies 5000 miles away.  Or their dead aunt is having a birthday.  Or they have to wash their dog's hair.

Bitches gonna be bitches.

bike nut

• Getbig V
Come to the Dojo in Dedham, MA and fight you fucking fucking f@ggot queer

Advertise your lust for cock and attention whoring elsewhere Jismeater...

bigmc

• Getbig V
All that SuckMyMuscle AKA CigaretteMan or "Pedro Coderch" has to do is agree to come out to fight me and I will arrange everything else.

"1"

why not fly to where he is and turn up at his gym ready to throw hands

T

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III

I knew you would puss out Josh. I don't think you are allowed to enter the states anyways because of your "condition".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Went to their site.  Looks nice.

Can't think of any reason suckmymuscle would turn this gracious offer down.

Same reason why TA refused an all expenses paid trip to stay in Newport/Corona Del Mar when Mindspin offered it to debate Dr. Connely. At least there would have been no blood shed.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
why not fly to where he is and turn up at his gym ready to throw hands

I didn't claim to be able to "kill" him in less than a minute.  I was minding my own business, not even participating in his stupid thread about drug addiction, when he decided to invoke my name.

I'm making it easier for him.  He made the claim, I can facilitate the venue..

If I made the claim, then I would have something to prove and would then fly out to him instead.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
I didn't claim to be able to "kill" him in less than a minute.  I was minding my own business, not even participating in his stupid thread about drug addiction, when he decided to invoke my name.

I'm making it easier for him.  He made the claim, I can facilitate the venue..

If I made the claim, then I would have something to prove and would then fly out to him instead.

"1"

fair enough

i wouldnt hold your breathe though
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I knew you would puss out Josh. I don't think you are allowed to enter the states anyways because of your "condition".

Why don't you offer to fly him out if you are such a badass ?

bike nut

• Getbig V

I live in Arizona Slingblade.... ::)

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
no thanks

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
The only reason I am putting this out there is because SMM likes to make it a point to state that he could somehow kill me in less than a minute.

This little pussy wants to play internet tough guy and there is nothing more that I like to do than to practice MMA at the Gracie gym.  

I am NOT a tough guy, by any means of the imagination.  I know my limits (as a man in his 40's) and wouldn't pretend to be able to stand toe-to-toe with a professional fighter the likes of Bas Rutten (for instance) or any professional MMA fighter.  I am also a modern day professional that never seeks to have physical altercations when in the street or anywhere for that matter, but I am also not a coward.  

What I do know is that I humbly feel confident in my abilities within boxing and jiujitsu.  There are many guys at Renzo's gym that make my ass tap out when grappling, but I hold my own pretty well with 80-90% of the members there.

I can take shit here as well as any other member, but what I won't allow is for some interbet tough guy to pretend to bully me or proclaim that he can "kill" me.  I am simply offering him a chance to fly over, stay in New York city (all on my expense) and come over to fight me at Renzo's gym.  I don't mean a padded match either filled with head gear and gloves, I mean a full-out fight, where he can use all of his crippling techniques to attempt to kill me.

I will gladly give him the chance to kill this faggot.
"1"

Well, hmmm....I am a professional too....and I think that you are being overly fair.  I am just saying that if he doesn't accept, I would like to take his place.  I could start calling you names if you want.  I also could type some very angry things on here.  I also would run around the ring like a bitch so I dont get my arm broke being that I know jack shit about BJJ.  I may know some boxing and a HANDFUL of submissions ((dont know more than one or two escapes)).  What say you?    ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

"1"

Aw....well....then....um m....fuck you....fuck you and all that you stand for.....fuck off and die....eat shit....dont be a homo.....I would love to see you say  that to my face...meltdown.....I own your mind...dont make me come to you and embarrass you....I eat guys like you for breakfast, then crap them out on their moms face after I wreak her pussy with my GB legend-like 15" cock....I have killed men for saying worse to me....I have been shot, stabbed, drowned, beheaded, disemboweled, and sat in an iron maiden for a while; yet I keep coming back - why?  Because I am that damn deadly....you tangle with the bull, you get the horns....did I tell you I would kill you 10x before you could even do anything to stop me?  

((whew, thats exhausting))

noc

• Getbig IV

Which ones meant to be him?

Clearly two different people.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Well, hmmm....I am a professional too....and I think that you are being overly fair.  I am just saying that if he doesn't accept, I would like to take his place.  I could start calling you names if you want.  I also could type some very angry things on here.  I also would run around the ring like a bitch so I dont get my arm broke being that I know jack shit about BJJ.  I may know some boxing and a HANDFUL of submissions ((dont know more than one or two escapes)).  What say you?    ;D

You are a good individual.  I would have no desire to fight with you.  

I would gladly buy you and your girlfriend a drink after a local IFBB show if desired.

Aside from that, I have no qualms with you,
"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Aw....well....then....umm....fuck you....fuck you and all that you stand for.....fuck off and die....eat shit....dont be a homo.....I would love to see you say  that to my face...meltdown.....I own your mind...dont make me come to you and embarrass you....I eat guys like you for breakfast, then crap them out on their moms face after I wreak her pussy with my GB legend-like 15" cock....I have killed men for saying worse to me....I have been shot, stabbed, drowned, beheaded, disemboweled, and sat in an iron maiden for a while; yet I keep coming back - why?  Because I am that damn deadly....you tangle with the bull, you get the horns....did I tell you I would kill you 10x before you could even do anything to stop me? 

((whew, thats exhausting))
:D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
OneMoreRep, I remember SMM in his last post said he was a purple belt (or w/e color) in BJJ. It's obvious that he hasn't gotten within 100 feet of a Bally's, let alone a BJJ training gym, but for curiosity's sake is that a higher rank than the brown belt you have? Also, do you not have the slightest fear of a man who broke a german shepherds spine with his bare hands?  :o
follow the arrows

w8m8

"1"

I really really really wish this happens  :D