Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 853801 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
OneMoreRep, I remember SMM in his last post said he was a purple belt (or w/e color) in BJJ. It's obvious that he hasn't gotten within 100 feet of a Bally's, let alone a BJJ training gym, but for curiosity's sake is that a higher rank than the brown belt you have? Also, do you not have the slightest fear of a man who broke a german shepherds spine with his bare hands?  :o

A purple belt is a level right below brown, whereas brown is a notch below black.

I don't fear him or any other man for that matter.  Actually, I am quite attracted to most men and would welcome a chance to brawl with such a fine specimen.  I mean, who knows, if somehow my cock ends up deep within his rectum while grappling, we can always blame it on the JiuJitsu..

"1"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I really really really wish this happens  :D

not in our wildest dreams, unfortunately. For that, you would have to assume any of what SMM is even slightly true (in order of plausibility): trains with weights, trains a martial art, weighs 250+, has ever fought in his life, has trained in the military, has trained as an elite commando, wrestles with gorillas for fun, etc etc
follow the arrows

Nirvana

• Getbig V
sdv rgtjnut 45457hvryd

Twaddle

• Getbig V
You don't have to try to teach me how to troll on a bodybuilding website, some of us have been doing this for the better part of 10 years.

I am a full grown man in my 40's and still have no qualms in having a fight with another man within a setting where we both can walk out without having handcuffs placed on our wrists.

Again, it is beyond me that a 40 something year old adult would go to all the trouble to settle an internet dispute.  Seriously man, an internet spat.  Now, I could understand if you had beef with somebody you worked with, or had to be around on a regular basis.  Then you could say, "Let's settle this in the ring.  Or, let's go outside."  However, this is the fucking internet for fucks sake.  For all you know, SMM could be a 12 year old kid, and you're offering to fly him out, put him in a hotel, and fight him in the ring. 

Just out of curiousity, couldn't you use those miles and points on yourself?  Do you have a family?  Maybe take them on a vacation.  Teenagers challenge each other to fights.  Not grown fucking adults.   :D

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
hahahaa, calm down Elton. hard to sound like a tough guy when you're a bottom bitch.  ;D

You ever taken a piss in the morning and found chunks of dry semen spilling through your pee hole?

Now imagine if your lover were to cum inside of you (yummy!) and you generously allow that seed to ferment over night, only to defecate in the morning and find that it had formed a bond with your fecal matter.  A bond that no amount of flushing could ever break.

That, good sir, is what I speak of.

"1"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Again, it is beyond me that a 40 something year old adult would go to all the trouble to settle an internet dispute.  Seriously man, an internet spat.  Now, I could understand if you had beef with somebody you worked with, or had to be around on a regular basis.  Then you could say, "Let's settle this in the ring.  Or, let's go outside."  However, this is the fucking internet for fucks sake.  For all you know, SMM could be a 12 year old kid, and you're offering to fly him out, put him in a hotel, and fight him in the ring. 

Just out of curiousity, couldn't you use those miles and points on yourself?  Do you have a family?  Maybe take them on a vacation.  Teenagers challenge each other to fights.  Not grown fucking adults.   :D

You sure your name isn't really "Twattle?"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Gays don't have families.  They have victims.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
oh brother, tell me there are some real men on here and not just nasty phaggots and little pussies.  ::)

That's as true as it gets..

Ever taken a shit that looks as if it has been glazed with sugar?  That's what I stared at this morning.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

For all I know he could be a 6'6, 285 pound wrecking machine that has been genetically altered to be capable of snapping a German Shepherd's spine upon request.  He could also have black belts in Tae Kwon Do and karate, as well as a purple belt in JiuJitsu from a Gracie.  He could also be a former Navy seal and a man capable of bench pressing 685 pounds as once claimed.

I don't care.  I go by his claims and that's all.

I have enough miles to spare.  I also have enough coupons to spare for a hotel stay.  I have family members that visit every so often and enough to spare for them as well.

Again, I don't see the problem with two grown men going at it in a controlled setting where they can unleash their rage/anger towards each other and then walk out without having to face legal ramifications.  

All he has to do is agree to come, sign a disclaimer that states that he won't pursue legal action and willingly desires to participate in a MMA contest and then simply fly in, fight and leave..

You might not understand these things, because maybe you are too civilized to do so, but I firmly believe that behind every man, regardless of role in society (be it Doctors, Lawyer, Engineers, Business men) lies a vicious animal ready to fight in order to stand his ground.  I am simply giving him a venue, lets call it an outlet for him to display that raging animals that he so generously speaks of.

I already fight 2-3x/week and have had enough bruises over the years to not care to much about a few more.

So, again, what's your point?
"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
oh brother, tell me there are some real men on here and not just nasty phaggots and little pussies.  ::)

This surely sounds like a woman  ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

I always thought that was a SquadFather gimmick, but I HIGHLY doubt Dave would resort to that nonsense.

"1"

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III

Its Squadfatter/QuakerOats/Dave Mirza

SusanFitness

• Getbig III

haha, what's the matter shitso? am i supposed to type in a demure and ladylike fashion so you can e-flirt with me in the hope you'll get some cyber for once instead of the usual jacking off with bradistani to jpegs?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
It figures you would type this, given you pussied out of a similar challenge with Okami.

Funny, It's always the big mouth, shit talking "tough guys"  that all of the sudden are saying "oh, please...it's just the internet" when you put them on the spot
:D

them roids are robbing you of brain power old man .. you and Okami both fancy yourselvs as tough guys lol

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Again, I don't see the problem with two grown men going at it in a controlled setting where they can unleash their rage/anger towards each other and then walk out without having to face legal ramifications.  

That is truly the gayest quote of the year.   ;D  Come on admit it.  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hahahaa, calm down Elton. hard to sound like a tough guy when you're a bottom bitch.  ;D

are you suggesting that making grrrr faces in the mirror at the mma gym while sporting pink gloves does not qualify as "mean"?

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
I always thought that was a SquadFather gimmick, but I HIGHLY doubt Dave would resort to that nonsense.

"1"

contrary to opinion, Dave never had gimmicks. dude was a GREAT poster and the best thing on here. he should be allowed back on. imo. not him though.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Onelessrep is a leam mean sucking machine

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

The whole point is he KNOWS he's never going to take him up oh his offer, he could offer him a million dollars....it doesn't matter.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I fight sobriety on a regular basis.....and always win.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
are you suggesting that making grrrr faces in the mirror at the mma gym while sporting pink gloves does not qualify as "mean"?

That's not mean or tough at all..

You know what truly makes a man a killer?... When he has to desperately seek validation from his peers by constantly posting up photoshopped pictures of himself due to the fact that he looks like a Romanian Aids victim with terrible hairloss.

"1"

Twaddle

• Getbig V
You might not understand these things, because maybe you are too civilized to do so, but I firmly believe that behind every man, regardless of role in society (be it Doctors, Lawyer, Engineers, Business men) lies a vicious animal ready to fight in order to stand his ground.  I am simply giving him a venue, lets call it an outlet for him to display that raging animals that he so generously speaks of.

I already fight 2-3x/week and have had enough bruises over the years to not care to much about a few more.

So, again, what's your point?
"1"

I understand, and I am very civilized.  I also agree with you that every man has a vicious animal inside ready to fight.  However, the difference between you and me is that your animal wants to attack anything that offends you.  My animal on the other hand knows when to laugh shit off (IE internet threats), and when to get serious.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III

hahaha, not got anything against the dude but i'm guessing that the fight would immediately be stopped if he broke a nail or an eyelash fell off, or there was a tv movie on the life of barbra streisand scheduled on the day of the fight.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
:D

them roids are robbing you of brain power old man .. you and Okami both fancy yourselvs as tough guys lol

this "old man" carries more muscle than you  ever have  ;)

Never said i was a tough guy...but YOU DID back out of an all expenses paid trip to box Okami, again....after talking shit for two months.

That seems to be your "thing"...talk shit for months on end, and then get brutally owned when all is said and done

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That's not mean or tough at all..

You know what truly makes a man a killer?... When he has to desperately seek validation from his peers by constantly posting up photoshopped pictures of himself due to the fact that he looks like a Romanian Aids victim with terrible hairloss.

"1"
pipe down ass muncher