Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 853580 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
this "old man" carries more muscle than you  ever have  ;)

Never said i was a tough guy...but YOU DID back out of an all expenses paid trip to box Okami, again....after talking shit for two months.

That seems to be your "thing"...talk shit for months on end, and then get brutally owned when all is said and done
without roids you are yourself  ;)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
without roids you are yourself  ;)

and still bigger, and better looking..than you  ;)

Twaddle

• Getbig V

I concur, no homo.  :D

hematocritter

• Getbig III
^HELL YES! what is that from?
I am so sick of every douchebag that thinks they are an MMA fighter.Ohhhhh, so fucking cool! so badass!! lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

you do appeal more to fags I agree  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
haha, what's the matter shitso? am i supposed to type in a demure and ladylike fashion so you can e-flirt with me in the hope you'll get some cyber for once instead of the usual jacking off with bradistani to jpegs?
You got me there!  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
are you suggesting that making grrrr faces in the mirror at the mma gym while sporting pink gloves does not qualify as "mean"?

You live in Romania.  You automatically lose every argument by default.  Your country's main mode of transportation is still a horse-drawn buggy for fucks sake!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You live in Romania.  You automatically lose every argument by default.  Your country's main mode of transportation is still a horse-drawn buggy for fucks sake!
shitso  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I beat down  off dudes in under 59 seconds
fixed.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
All in good fun my friend.  8)
if you call good fun getting owned to tears then yes  ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Well SMM was online this morning so I highly doubt he didnt see this thread. Fucking pussy

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
you do appeal more to fags I agree  ;D

I would love to spend a night out with Sev, and watch his bald head turn red with anger as i turn down advances from beautiful women all night, as he is ignored...and tries harder and harder to get their attention.

Sev : "You know,i was a professional tennis player..I practiced with Pete Sampras. I also wrote a book about lizard people...do you want to see me stab myself in the hand with a pencil ?"

Beautiful woman : "Um, what...did you say something ?.... who is that guy you came with, can you introduce me to him?"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
if you call good fun getting owned to tears then yes  ;D
I don't get owned my gypsy friend, I roll with the punches  8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
one more rep just needs a skinny mini replica to calm his nerves
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't get owned my gypsy friend, I roll with the punches  8)
the thing one you "roll with" is a  burly dude named Chuck at your local MMA gym  ;D

@ Groink: you try so hard to prove you are better than me it's hillarious .. I have nothing to prove. My transformation shittalking was for fun but I realize now that words can hurt people. I am sorry Gregg: you have bigger muscles and you can bed more women. Happy now?  :)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
 Massive Bathroom you got there groink

coltrane

• Getbig IV
SMM will surely not fight and blame a HUGE reach advantage of OneMoreRep as the reason.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
the only "massive" I see is his usage  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
In all fairness, Romania does have Saint Crispin shoes.  Some of the best I have ever owned.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Groink,

I must say that you're quite the stud and certainly a catch for any woman.  You've got those genes that scream, "I make pretty babies", which women love to death.

Don't you worry your little heart about Sev.  Ever wake up after a long night of sex where you might have possibly gone to sleep before urinating in order to clean out your urethral canal?  You know what I'm talking about, you find yourself taking an early morning piss that hurts a little, because you have dry cum that's stuck in your penis that needs to get flushed out, but once it gets washed out and hits that toilet water it dissipates into a sea of nothingness.

Sev is like that little, crusty, patch of sperm that gets stuck in every man's penis.  Once he is flushed out, he dissipates into a sea of nothingness.

Flush him out Groink, flush him out..
"1"

P.S. This man right here is delicious..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

guest bathroom...in large houses such as mine.. there are usually one or two of these, as you can see, it's under the stairs

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
guest bathroom...in large houses such as mine.. there are usually one or two of these, as you can see, it's under the stairs
I was going to say its either under the stairs or its on a very tall storied house given the angle which would be a roof line common to a steep pitched roof which means a good deal of square footage.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I bet the house is huge in order to accommodate your artificially inflated ego.