Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 853901 times)

suckmymuscle

its already well known behind de scences that SMM is a crippled canadian kid living in a wheelchair. he uses the internet to scape his brutal reality so once I discovered this i stoping harassing him, poor kid.

LOl, this is pretty funny. But I think you are talking about Necrosis.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Are you ready to rumble or what?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
This thread harkens back to the times of yore when getbiggers would meet up in real life to spit on each other.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III

SUCKMYMUSCLE

One More Rep, Are you ready?

Suckmymuscle, Are you ready?

LETS GET IT ON!

suckmymuscle

The gall of this queer to challenge me to a fight. Have all that dick deep-throating make you brain damaged due to hypoxia?

I will fucking murder you and leave you for dead. It won't be even close. I will fucking DEEEES-TROY you.

I will only accept your challenge if you accept to fight this with PRIDE rules. That is, after I toss you like a rag doll and put you down(and I will), I will stomp your head in and soccer kick your face until none of your fellow f.a.g.g.o.t.s will want you.

I want you to sign a legal affidavit exempting me from any legal consequences if I leave you crippled, brain-damaged or dead.

You have chewed up more than you can swallow, bitch. You will see what happens to you when a man isn't chivalrous towards you because you are a F.A.G.G.O.T.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
  The gall of this queer to challenge me to a fight. Have all that dick deep-throating make you brain damaged due to hypoxia?

I will fucking murder you and leave you for dead. It won't be even close. I will fucking DEEEES-TROY you.

I will only accept your challenge if you accept to fight this with PRIDE rules. That is, after I toss you like a rag doll and put you down(and I will), I will stomp your head in and soccer kick your face until none of your fellow f.a.g.g.o.t.s will want you.

I want you to sign a legal affidavit exempting me from any legal consequences if I leave you crippled, brain-damaged or dead.

You have chewed up more than you can swallow, bitch. You will see what happens to you when a man isn't chivalrous towards you because you are a F.A.G.G.O.T.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
:o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So you are officially accepting his challenge?

w8m8

SUCKMYMUSCLE

quoted before it changes

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I'm too lazy to read 8 pages can someone tell me if this fight is going to happen. Usually the other guy makes a million rules, stipulations and excuses and it never happens. For once I would just like to see someone say yes or no. Also OMR you need to have it filmed to show all getbiggers.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
:o :o

:o :o :o

This has potential to be the thread of the century

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Coltrane and 3333666 are both Lawyers as is Rearden Metal`s training partner.  They can surely craft a contract up and have it notarized.  I`m sure any one of them would be willing to help out.  333366 practices law in the State of NY so location won`t be a problem.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Thats an acceptance if I ever saw one and I know a thing or two about accepting and winning challenges.  Game on!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Fantastic!

You can chose any fucking rules you want. I already contacted Ron and will gladly make this happen.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Shit just got real!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Ha Ha Ha....how long before SMM starts backpedaling....should i start taking action on it?  ;D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Shit just got real!

I see Tim rubbing his hands in glee.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Coltrane and 3333666 are both Lawyers as is Rearden Metal`s training partner.  They can surely craft a contract up and have it notarized.  I`m sure any one of them would be willing to help out.  333366 practices law in the State of NY so location won`t be a problem.

I officially nominate True Adonis as facilitator and promoter of this grand event. He will make sure it gets done right

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Fantastic!

You can chose any fucking rules you want. I already contacted Ron and will gladly make this happen.

"1"

Make sure you make it clear how long you want the round to go....if SMM wants 'pride' rules....then make sure you do the 10 mins, followed by 5 mins.

Fucking monkey twat will try and weasel his way out of this.....watch.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Fantastic!

You can chose any fucking rules you want.
I already contacted Ron and will gladly make this happen.

"1"

Choose your words wisely, OneMoreRep.

The next thing you know SMM will want to set up a "Most Dangerous Game" scenario where the two of you are in some jungle hunting each other complete with high tech Secret Service glocks, chrome tripwire and Delta Force camoflauge gear.

suckmymuscle

Yes, I just need some legal precautions to be taken before as anti-physical assault laws are very serious in the U.S and physical assault is exactly what I will do to this F.A.G.G.O.T.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I don't a shit about any legal contracts, man I will sign the dotted line and fucking end you.

"1"

w8m8

if TA is helping this happen in any way I pray it's making sure sucky can't get "lost" in transit at any point

maps .. explicit directions ... double/triple check the itinerary and check in times

juss sayin'

the whole chaz23/xfactor wrong place wrong time thing is not too far from something that clown will do

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
 It's settled. This should be epic.