Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 853735 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I'm available this weekend if you're fucking ready.

"1"

Natural Man

• Getbig V
what's the point of these retarded " internet challenges" when you know full well from  the very beginning nobody is ever going to step up anyway... stupid attention whoring faggit.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
what's the point of these retarded " internet challenges" when you know well from  the beginning nobody is ever going to step up anyway... stupid attention whoring faggit.

STFU Both accepted the challenge.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
It's settled. This should be epic.
nothing s gona happen retard and you know it, so why pretend? As real as a wrestling fight. Even more retarded, as the fight is not even going to happen.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I officially nominate True Adonis as facilitator and promoter of this grand event. He will make sure it gets done right

Agreed.  He has experience with Code Duello.
Y

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
nothing s gona happen retard and you know it, so why pretend? As real as a wrestling fight.

Yes, but this should be interesting for a day or two.

Natural Man

• Getbig V

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Agreed.  He has experience with Code Duello.

LMAO.....I fucking forgot about that.  You know you have a 'golden' right there when two words bring some hysterics...HA HA

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
LMAO.....I fucking forgot about that.  You know you have a 'golden' right there when two words bring some hysterics...HA HA
Adams Code Duelo posts were great!  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I don't give a shit, I want this to happen right now if it were up to me.

You get your shit straight, let me know if you want me to have my lawyer send you the fucking contract and we can do this on Saturday if you want.

Vale tudo is fine with me, fuck that shit..

"1"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Groink is that seriously you? No homo but you easily pass of as a well to do handsome young man in his early to mid 30s.  :o

No homo here but you could play Captain America.
A

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
nothing s gona happen retard and you know it, so why pretend? As real as a wrestling fight. Even more retarded, as the fight is not even going to happen.
Settle down princess its only interweb drama

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I need a ticket!! I can video!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I just sent SMM a PM letting him know that I can have my own lawyer draw up the contracts and can also provide him with my lawyer's contact information for him to call him up and give him his necessary clauses.

He can also have his own lawyer draw up the contract, I will simply have my guy look it over.  I can send you my personal information, as well as a copy of my driver's license if you're ready to make this happen this weekend.

"1"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Can we get a Derek Anthony undercard? And a sports book set-up for wagering? tommy, can you hear me?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I'm covering action up to $1,000 on Onemorerep. Larger wagers handled on a individual basis.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I can arrange a ring or cage, sanctioned judges and a referee.

Nice clean fight. Nobody gets hurt or killed.
a

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 Great entertainment but we all know that there is more chance of Branch Warren turning into the modern Frank Zane than there is of this shit happening.
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
This is moving right a long.  I think the signed contract should be scanned in so it can all be verified.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Get a video of it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I can arrange a ring or cage, sanctioned judges and a referee.

Nice clean fight. Nobody gets hurt or killed.

There's no need for that Tommy, I can speak to Renzo and he loves to have big mouthes come by who spit out internet challenges.  We have a ring, we don't need judges or a referee, this can go down like a brawl within a gym, that way no one gets arrested.

He can bring it all to the fight, I just don't give a fuck.  I've been training for way too long and since I'm over my prime and can't jump into the UFC, I gladly pick up local fights any time.  This is just another day at the gym for me.

"1"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Get a video of it.
If it happens- done.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Great entertainment but we all know that there is more chance of Branch Warren turning into the modern Frank Zane than there is of this shit happening.
No I believe this one is a bit different.  OneMoreRep will say and do EXACTLY what he intends.  The Ball is totally in Sucks end and he will have to sign the contract, agreeing to it online.

240, can you build a quick website for this?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I hope this actually transpires...........cou ld be bb forum history in the making.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I love smokers.      Always a good opportunity for two cats to settle things and learn a little something.
a