Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 847990 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
No I believe this one is a bit different.  OneMoreRep will say and do EXACTLY what he intends.  The Ball is totally in Sucks end and he will have to sign the contract, agreeing to it online.

240, can you build a quick website for this?

You know me from my mayhem days.  I challenged everyone that pretended to be a tough guy (Titus, Prince) and a few other supposed mma fighters.

I want this kid to come around my way with his "spine snapping" bullshit.

"1"

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
I can arrange a ring or cage, sanctioned judges and a referee.

Nice clean fight. Nobody gets hurt or killed.

:(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
You know me from my mayhem days.  I challenged everyone that pretended to be a tough guy (Titus, Prince) and a few other supposed mma fighters.

"1"
Mayhem was the shit back in those days.  :D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
there needs to be some stipulation where if you dont show, you get fined or imprisonment or some shit.

I don't want to check this thread in two weeks to see SMM say "hahaha! I made you drive and waste gas and I own your mind, im so deep in your head hahahaha! F.A.G.G.O.T if I did show up, you'd be dead hahahaha! I was just kidding the whole time hahaha!"

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
No I believe this one is a bit different.  OneMoreRep will say and do EXACTLY what he intends.  The Ball is totally in Sucks end and he will have to sign the contract, agreeing to it online.

240, can you build a quick website for this?

Come on Adam, you've been here as long as anybody. How many times , on GB particularly, has the option D been offered but not taken?

No fucking way is Sucky gonna hop on a plane, consult lawyers, stay in a hotel for this. For message board words and identities.

O

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew

the trainer

This thread is so good i am eating popcorn while reading it, make sure that their is a video of the fight for all getbiggers to see. by the way if there is anybody who would put me up in a nice hotel with some spending money then i am ready to fight.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Come on Adam, you've been here as long as anybody. How many times , on GB particularly, has the option D been offered but not taken?

No fucking way is Sucky gonna hop on a plane, consult lawyers, stay in a hotel for this. For message board words and identities.

Remember when that closet homo who offered OPTION D to begin with said he would beat the living shit out of anyone from here who is willing to fight.  

WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE GETBIG MEMBER THAT NOT ONLY OFFERED TO FIGHT HIM, BUT ALSO GAVE HIM MY (POSTED ON THIS VERY FORUM) FULL NAME AND ADDRESS TO MY GYM?

Me, that's who..

"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

I`d recommend and non-negotiable, final contract which states that whoever breaks it will pay an agreed sum plus the deletion of his or her account and/or the relinquishment of their password to a party such as myself or a similarly interested party.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
This thread is so good i am eating popcorn while reading it, make sure that their is a video of the fight for all getbiggers to see. by the way if there is anybody who would put me up in a nice hotel with some spending money then i am ready to fight.

Keep eating that popcorn while you still have teeth!  >:(    This is a fight thread.
a

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
...and I don't want absolutely anything in return, I just want to fucking fight.

I got nothing to fucking lose..
"1"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
You know me from my mayhem days.  I challenged everyone that pretended to be a tough guy (Titus, Prince) and a few other supposed mma fighters.

"1"

Have you described to Renzo who this SMM guy is and all the claims he has made about breaking German Shephards spines, special forces, etc, etc?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
Remember when that closet homo who offered OPTION D to begin with said he would beat the living shit out of anyone from here who is willing to fight.  

WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE GETBIG MEMBER THAT NOT ONLY OFFERED TO FIGHT HIM, BUT ALSO GAVE HIM MY (POSTED ON THIS VERY FORUM) FULL NAME AND ADDRESS TO MY GYM?

Me, that's who..

"1"

I believe you'd go through with it my friend but you've got them coming to you, practically to your doorstep. The pain in the ass of it all is getting on a plane, packing bags, meeting with lawyers....and all because of internet arguments.

Not worth the hassle. FWIW I would have loved for you to beat the shit out of the closeted Billy Rimjaw that bragged about stabbing dogs as he secretly pmed Bay for advice on barebacking safety.
O

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Have you described to Renzo who this SMM guy is and all the claims he has made about breaking German Shephards spines, special forces, etc, etc?

Renzo is just like me, a nice guy who is very humble and loves to fucking fight. Other students have had this problem where someone claims they can destroy his students and he loves to be of assistance in any way possible.

I won't begin to say all that shit about special forces and nonsense.  Most of us in that gym are former marines (myself included), so none of that shit phases me about being a special forces guy.

Like I said before, I just want to fight and know that I can get away with it without going to jail.

"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I believe you'd go through with it my friend but you've got them coming to you, practically to your doorstep. The pain in the ass of it all is getting on a plane, packing bags, meeting with lawyers....and all because of internet arguments.

Not worth the hassle. FWIW I would have loved for you to beat the shit out of the closeted Billy Rimjaw that bragged about stabbing dogs as he secretly pmed Bay for advice on barebacking safety.
I ran him off the board for good.  I hear he still has intention of ending my life, but I`m still here and he is still in Indiana, so I`m safe....for now.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
I live in NYC (Upper East Side) so should this Montague/Capulet-esque feud come to fruition, I volunteer to provide color commentary.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Combatants-  getting on a plane is easy. Getting a hotel room is easy. Find a location that works and handle your business. Las Vegas!  
a

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
I ran him off the board for good.  I hear he still has intention of ending my life, but I`m still here and he is still in Indiana, so I`m safe....for now.

I am genuinely surprised he didn't spontaneously combust.

O

CatInHat

• Getbig II
the super gay ivy league millionaire cagefighter gimmcik wants to fight thr gay marine gimmcik

Natural Man

• Getbig V
...and I don't want absolutely anything in return, I just want to fucking fight.

I got nothing to fucking lose..
"1"

oh brother... ::) Whats going on , having your periods?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
seems that SMM has left the building.

Did he respond to your PM's "1" ?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
oh brother... ::) Whats going on , having your periods?

Nope, but I can make your ass bleed if you pretend to be a tough guy.

I troll and I play around with this gimmicky shit, but one thing is for sure, I want to fucking fight and I love tough guys that come around with their lame bullshit.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Did he respond to your PM's "1" ?

I've sent him 2 private messages which I have saved to my outbox. 

I told him that if he wants this can be a private matter where we do this offline without all the online bullshit and just meet up and fight.

I am also ready to give him my personal criminal lawyer's contact info so that he has a chance to call him and give his contractual specifications.

I was even kind enough to give him my name (as I have given many others here before and even at Mayhem when I used to not just give my full name but attach my pictures as well).

I'm not going to call him any names or resort to that bullshit, I just want to fucking fight.  So when he decides he is ready, he can let me know and my lawyer is available to either see to his terms OR read the contract that his own lawyer drafts up.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
:D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I've sent him 2 private messages which I have saved to my outbox. 

I told him that if he wants this can be a private matter where we do this offline without all the online bullshit and just meet up and fight.

I am also ready to give him my personal criminal lawyer's contact info so that he has a chance to call him and give his contractual specifications.

I was even kind enough to give him my name (as I have given many others here before and even at Mayhem when I used to not just give my full name but attach my pictures as well).

I'm not going to call him any names or resort to that bullshit, I just want to fucking fight.  So when he decides he is ready, he can let me know and my lawyer is available to either see to his terms OR read the contract that his own lawyer drafts up.

"1"

So you have basically told him that you are 100% serious and rational about this, and he can either accept, or bitch out.