Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 853879 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
So you have basically told him that you are 100% serious and rational about this, and he can either accept, or bitch out.

He can do whatever the fuck he wants, I'm not a kid and have nothing to lose.

"1"

che

• Getbig V
This fight will never happen because SMM is not a fighter , he's  a loud mouth skinny fat little bitch ,a fucking MMA groupie nothing else .
right now he's  probably at a local MMA gym offering  $300 and a BJ  to some random dude to take his place.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Evan`s OneMoreRep`s gonna` kill him !

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Greatest thread of the year!  8)

This fight will never happen because SMM is not a fighter , he's  a loud mouth skinny fat little bitch ,a fucking MMA groupie nothing else .
right now he's  probably at a local MMA gym offering  $300 and a BJ  to some random dude to take his place.
THIS!! How can we establish real identities?
follow the arrows

Army of One

• Getbig V
There is more chance of a Derek Anthony 40th Birthday party happening than this fight, move along people.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Greatest thread of the year!  8)
THIS!! How can we establish real identities?
pics right now with name on paper and date.  today

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV

yea rite

the trainer

Suckmymuscle nobody knows what you look like for $4,000 i will go in your place and you can save face.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Shit, this might be the achilles heel of the whole thing!!!

Its not beyong possibilty that he already knows someone that will do it for him, taking pics doesnt take that long. Perhaps a real time skype conversation with questions that only SMM himself could answer?
follow the arrows

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
As soon as someone gasses, it will be easy pickens
for the guy who has the good cardio.
(If it doesn't end quickly.)
No matter how big, strong, skilled you are,
once one guy gets gassed it's over.

the trainer

Are there any rules in the fight if onemorerep gets an erection during the ground fight is that a disqualification, will suck my muscle actually suck on the muscles of onemorerep cant wait for this fight.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.

First of all..SMM shut the fuck up. you was never at Carlson's place.

Who do you know there? when was that?

I can put here a list with all Black belts,brown belts and purple belts under Carlson Gracie.

Groink stop with your shit. muscle means shit, size means nothing. all those roid muscles you have means shit.

One more rep. i will probably be at 224 west 30, in 3 weeks. don't know yet. it would be an honor to roll with you.

I was at there "RG" when GSP was rolling there.and i was there when Kyra was rolling. they asked all the guys to leave. BTW that black doorman is a funny guy.
Gracie Rules

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

I can put here a list with all Black belts,brown belts and purple belts under Carlson Gracie.

Groink stop with your shit. muscle means shit, size means nothing. all those roid muscles you have means shit.

One more rep. i will probably be at 224 west 30, in 3 weeks. don't know yet. it would be an honor to roll with you.

I was at there "RG" when GSP was rolling there.and i was there when Kyra was rolling. they asked all the guys to leave. BTW that black doorman is a funny guy.

Gracie,

It would be a pleasure man.  Did you get a chance to train with John?  He has been the one (mainly) that has helped me attain my brown belt there, along with Renzo of course.  John has been instrumental though in my advancement.  I know that pussy didn't train with Carlson and Renzo can verify for sure.

Everyone is a funny guy there.  Every guest is always invited and no one leaves without learning something new.

"1"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

When did i ever say it did, you imbecile ?  ::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.

If muscle/size means nothing, then why are He-Man and Superman and the Hulk (and all the action heroes basically) big and ripped? ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
If muscle/size means nothing, then why are He-Man and Superman and the Hulk (and all the action heroes basically) big and ripped? ;D

don't know why he even mentioned my name, i don't pass myself off as a tough guy around here..I can handle myself, that's about as much as I'll say

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Also, I know SMM's real name as per one very credible member that I will never name.

If he pretends to hire a substitute, I can call his bullshit.

"1"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
There's no need for that Tommy, I can speak to Renzo and he loves to have big mouthes come by who spit out internet challenges.  We have a ring, we don't need judges or a referee, this can go down like a brawl within a gym, that way no one gets arrested.

He can bring it all to the fight, I just don't give a fuck.  I've been training for way too long and since I'm over my prime and can't jump into the UFC, I gladly pick up local fights any time.  This is just another day at the gym for me.

"1"

What if SMM is really a 14 year old pimply kid living in his moms basement. Would you still fight him?

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Gracie,

It would be a pleasure man.  Did you get a chance to train with John?  He has been the one (mainly) that has helped me attain my brown belt there, along with Renzo of course.  John has been instrumental though in my advancement.  I know that pussy didn't train with Carlson and Renzo can verify for sure.

Everyone is a funny guy there.  Every guest is always invited and no one leaves without learning something new.

"1"

I haven't. I know the Bittencourt Brothers i used to hang out with Romulo, he was training people at GTMO.

A couple of BJJ guys used to work at Saci on 41. place owned by the Plataforma Guy.  

When did i ever say it did, you imbecile ?  ::)

You didn't, i did it. got a problem with that? we can meet and clarified that. for a guy that keeps repeating. that you have money and well succeed in life.

A ticket plane will not be a problem. come over.

Please let me know. thanks.
Gracie Rules

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
What if SMM is really a 14 year old pimply kid living in his moms basement. Would you still fight him?

Absolutely not.

Look, I'm a reasonable guy and I'm not trying to beat on anyone for no reason.  He constantly makes it a point to insult me due to my sexual preference and that is not going to happen.

He wants to be a man about shit, he can easily apologize via PM and I will let this shit slide, but I'm not one of the kids on this site that pretends to be a tough guy.

I like fighting.  I enjoy grappling and boxing and have been doing this for fun/training for close to a decade.  If he wants to say that he can "kill" me, then it becomes personal and now I want to make it matter.

What I won't do is fight a kid who is trying to get a rise out of me.  If this guy is as seasoned as he claims to be, then he must be in his 30's-40's at the very least and that is no problem.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

I haven't. I know the Bittencourt Brothers i used to hang out with Romulo, he was training people at GTMO.

Those guys still fight out of Jersey?  I know that one of them was a military many years back, but both are certified killers.

Romulo used to be pretty stocky back then and once he got his academy, I'm sure he only got bigger.

"1"

che

• Getbig V

You didn't, i did it. got a problem with that? we can meet and clarified that. for a guy that keeps repeating. that you have money and well succeed in life.

Oh brother  ::) STFU

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

hahahahaha...You have got to be one of the biggest jerkoffs on this whole forum. This is like 87th person you have "called out" since you've been on getbig. Give it a fucking rest already. Nobody gives a shit that you fight judo or whatever the fuck you do.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!