Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 854475 times)

A Professional

• Getbig IV

hahahahaha...You have got to be one of the biggest jerkoffs on this whole forum. This is like 87th person you have "called out" since you've been on getbig. Give it a fucking rest already. Nobody gives a shit that you fight judo or whatever the fuck you do.

Yeah, no shit, epic insecurity.  ;D

The only fight people want to see is One and SMM.

Cashfan

• Getbig III
1MR, you stated your offer was only valid for SMM, but Im still calling you out!

You dress poorly, have terrible taste in restaurants, all of the shows you attend are off Broadway, your wall hangings are very tacky, you wear accessories gaudier than anything a persian would dream of wearing and I doubt I would find anything on your Itunes worth listening to.  Lets fight!  

BTW- I would prefer a suite and no punching me in the face as I have very delicate features.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Did Sucky reply?

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Jeff Rodriguez and I have rolled with the Diaz brothers down at Cesar Gracie. But makes no difference because first none of the loudmouth pussys here have ever been in a real fight and second wouldn't it just be easier to place and ad on gaydate.com if you wanna roll around on a mat with a strange dude from the internet?

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Oh brother  ::) STFU

hahahahaha...You have got to be one of the biggest jerkoffs on this whole forum. This is like 87th person you have "called out" since you've been on getbig. Give it a fucking rest already. Nobody gives a shit that you fight judo or whatever the fuck you do.

;D

Gracie kicks Groink in the balls... number of people with their mouth  injured? so far 3. ;D
Gracie Rules

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
A beer bottle to the noggin would solve all this shit.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
I'd rather see SMM vs. 1MR than Jon Jones vs. Hendo

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Jeff Rodriguez and I have rolled with the Diaz brothers down at Cesar Gracie. But makes no difference because first none of the loudmouth pussys here have ever been in a real fight and second wouldn't it just be easier to place and ad on gaydate.com if you wanna roll around on a mat with a strange dude from the internet?
God you're my hero.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Nope, but I can make your ass bleed if you pretend to be a tough guy.

I troll and I play around with this gimmicky shit, but one thing is for sure, I want to fucking fight and I love tough guys that come around with their lame bullshit.

"1"

You re a confused loser, that's all you are. A self proclaimed fag who out of the blue wants to fight random people on the internet, starting threads calling them out, all of this going absolutely nowhere as expected... I mean none of your bullshits make any sense.
What a fascinating e-life. My bet is that in real life you re nothing near the guy you pretend to be on here. Just a(nother) weirdo living thru a character that only lives on the internet.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

Pedro wont show
hes not the fighter
he pretends to be

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
This thread is starting to turn into a Royal Rumble

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

Actually, I am quite attracted to most men and would welcome a chance to brawl with such a fine specimen.  I mean, who knows, if somehow my cock ends up deep within his rectum while grappling, we can always blame it on the JiuJitsu..

"1"

Might need to call Big John McCarthy to ref this thing... ;D

ritch

• Getbig V
If muscle/size means nothing, then why are He-Man and Superman and the Hulk (and all the action heroes basically) big and ripped? ;D

I read so much funny shit on this site!
?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
All that SuckMyMuscle AKA CigaretteMan or "Pedro Coderch" has to do is agree to come out to fight me and I will arrange everything else.

"1"

Pedro Coderch?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Who knew that bear vs gorilla would escalate to this.

Where is our resident  gorilla whisperer? No half page diatribes?

suckmymuscle

A purple belt is a level right below brown, whereas brown is a notch below black.

I don't fear him or any other man for that matter.  Actually, I am quite attracted to most men and would welcome a chance to brawl with such a fine specimen.  I mean, who knows, if somehow my cock ends up deep within his rectum while grappling, we can always blame it on the JiuJitsu..

"1"

This is exactly why I am reluctant to take this fight: you are a pole-smoker, and I certainly don't want to role with a queer touching me.

This is why I think this should be a stand-up fight with no BJJ or grappling of any sort.

The only thing that is incorrect is the part about the dick in my rectum: you are obviously a bottom-bitch(I know you have admitted to it, but it is obvious and you didn't need to admit to it) and you would much rather be impaled by a million dicks than take the active role. And trust me, I would really kill your entire family before your dick got anywhere near my rectum.

When "Earl" challenged me to fight, I agreed instantly and gave him my address so that he could send the plane tickets. With you, it's different because you are the kind of "guy" who likes to think he has a "mangina" and I certainly don't want any kind of physical contact with you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

io856

This is exactly why I am reluctant to take this fight: you are a pole-smoker, and I certainly don't want to role with a queer touching me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
/end of thread

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

I haven't. I know the Bittencourt Brothers i used to hang out with Romulo, he was training people at GTMO.

A couple of BJJ guys used to work at Saci on 41. place owned by the Plataforma Guy.  

You didn't, i did it. got a problem with that? we can meet and clarified that. for a guy that keeps repeating. that you have money and well succeed in life.

A ticket plane will not be a problem. come over.

Please let me know. thanks.

LOLOL....is this "challenge a getbigger" night  ::)

Fuck off...hope this helps. I won't be "flying" anywhere to fight people....so save your breath

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
The gorilla emerges from the mist.

How about having onerep don one of those iron chastity belts women used to wear? Would that ease your fears of being beaten and then raped?  :D :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

Gracie kicks Groink in the balls... number of people with their mouth  injured? so far 3. ;D

keep telling yourself that, douchebag  ;)

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
The gorilla emerges from the mist.

How about having onerep don one of those iron chastity belts women used to wear? Would that ease your fears of being beaten and then raped?  :D :D

Rolling BJJ in sumo outfits?

Would rank top 100 of the gayest things on Getbig (this week).  ;D

suckmymuscle

/end of thread

Hmmm...no. I didn't decline fighting him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lurker79

• Getbig III
Oh brother. The ex-special forces who has broken dog backs while researching the superiority of gorillas practicing ju-jitsu guy is now stipulating that he only wants a stand up match in regards to an internet challenge because his opponent is a homosexual? Just when I thought this forum was losing its touch, this thread turns up :).

Seriously SMM, if you're gonna beat the living daylights out of OneMoreRep within a minute, him being a non heterosexual who potentially may touch your gorilla penis should not be an issue.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Oh brother. The ex-special forces who has broken dog backs while researching the superiority of gorillas practicing ju-jitsu guy is now stipulating that he only wants a stand up match in regards to an internet challenge because his opponent is a homosexual? Just when I thought this forum was losing its touch, this thread turns up :).

Seriously SMM, if you're gonna beat the living daylights out of OneMoreRep within a minute, him being a non heterosexual who potentially may touch your gorilla penis should not be an issue.

hahahahaaaaa great post.

it really is bullshit. fight him, or don't...bullshitting around it just makes him look worse