Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852903 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
why do people get mad at SMM?

I cannot take him seriously and he is elaborate and funny in his writing  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Looks like Cap'n Sucky has radioed the engine room 'full astern.'    

BigCyp

• Getbig V
why do people get mad at SMM?

I cannot take him seriously and he is elaborate and funny in his writing  ;D

Sev, when you tried multiple times to karate chop your neighbours alsatian, and grow to 300 pounds ripped with fruitless results - there is a genuine reason to hate on the man that can!  ;D

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
I totaly get what the homophobe is saying. One time Jeff Rodriguez and I were walking down Parker Street in SF when a dude started screaming at us and wanting to fight. Jeff wanted to knock him out but I warned Jeff that if the guy landed a lucky punch, he'd be pulling down Jeff's pants and blowing him in no time at all. Beware the gays.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
I totaly get what the homophobe is saying. One time Jeff Rodriguez and I were walking down Parker Street in SF when a dude started screaming at us and wanting to fight. Jeff wanted to knock him out but I warned Jeff that if the guy landed a lucky punch, he'd be pulling down Jeff's pants and blowing him in no time at all. Beware the gays.

Was he objecting to you two holding hands?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

Hi Jeff

w8m8

Suckymymuscle would never show...He's a pathological liar

with a big mouth and warped mind

kids get him excited and he's worried about being "touched" by a grown man who can beat his face into mince meat

fucking retard

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I am not sure which is funnier ... SMM pulling your leg or you melting so badly while others "support you" hahaha

what's funnnier is you thinking you aren't a joke

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I'm fucking ready and will do this shit this weekend.

Let's make this shit official.  Let's cut the shit out and get this shit over with.

Straight brawl, everything goes, MMA fight...  If I submit your ass with JiuJitsu and my dick gets near your mouth, you have two options - suck it or bite it.

Either way, I win...
"1"

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
I'm fucking ready and will do this shit this weekend.

Let's make this shit official.  Let's cut the shit out and get this shit over with.

Straight brawl, everything goes, MMA fight...  If I submit your ass with JiuJitsu and my dick gets near your mouth, you have two options - suck it or bite it.

Either way, I win...
"1"
You are one funny fucker!!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
If I submit your ass with JiuJitsu and my dick gets near your mouth, you have two options - suck it or bite it.

Either way, I win...

You're a feisty bitch. :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sev, when you tried multiple times to karate chop your neighbours alsatian, and grow to 300 pounds ripped with fruitless results - there is a genuine reason to hate on the man that can!  ;D
I also failed to make the swat team so there you have another reason  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Again, I don't see the problem with two grown men going at it in a controlled setting where they can unleash their rage/anger towards each other and then walk out without having to face legal ramifications.  

Previously I said this was the gayest quote of the year!

If I submit your ass with JiuJitsu and my dick gets near your mouth, you have two options - suck it or bite it.

Either way, I win...

However, I retract my statement.  This is by far the gayest quote of the year.   ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
what's funnnier is you thinking you aren't a joke
pipe dow grampa or you'll burst a vessel  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
One more retard is clearly looking to get a strait burly dude angry to "figth" him so he can be "punished" and "brutalized" hahaha

Oh brother .. gayer than groping a dude in a crowded place only to invoke "lack of contacts" as an excuse while being pounded on the floor in a pre-orgasmic state.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
One more retard is clearly looking to get a strait burly dude angry to "figth" him so he can be "punished" and "brutalized" hahaha

Oh brother .. gayer than groping a dude in a crowded place only to invoke "lack of contacts" as an excuse while being pounded on the floor in a pre-orgasmic state.

Whatever it takes to fight him, I'll do..

I don't give a shit if he is gay, straight or just fucking strange, I JUST WANT TO FUCKING FIGHT.

I appreciate a little coward like Sev adding fuel to the fire.  Keep it coming, you're just helping my cause.  I want this guy to muster up the fucking anger to fly up and fight me.  So fucking what if I take advantage of his ass while he is struggling on the mat, that's a small price to pay to someone that you said you would "kill"

"1"

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
^ You cum off as wanting to stab him/bang him rather than fight a fair one tbh. Kinda weird.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

I don't give a shit if he is gay, straight or just fucking strange, I JUST WANT TO FUCKING FIGHT.

I appreciate a little coward like Sev adding fuel to the fire.  Keep it coming, you're just helping my cause.  I want this guy to muster up the fucking anger to fly up and fight me.  So fucking what if I take advantage of his ass while he is struggling on the mat, that's a small price to pay to someone that you said you would "kill"

"1"

What is awesome is that you are meeting every little excuse with a "no problem".  You know the last thing the little bitch will claim is not being able to get time off of work.  To which I predict you encourage him to fly out late on a friday.  Then he will claim that he would be too tired from the flight and that would hinder his performance.  To which you would then probably offer to pay for one day off....ultimately the douchebag would say that he owns your mind because you are so willing to do all of this just to settle an internet argument.

1MR....you have to believe in some way this fight wont happen.  Whats it been 8 pages since the acceptance of the challenge?  Then followed by a couple of excuses?  If SMM really would back his shit up he would just accept, PM you....get it done.   What is doing is avoiding that phone call the next day after having a one night stand...where in he will siddenly disappear for a week claiming he went on vacation...all the while hoping shit dies down in his absence.

stone_cold_steve

• Getbig II
 The gall of this queer to challenge me to a fight. Have all that dick deep-throating make you brain damaged due to hypoxia?

I will fucking murder you and leave you for dead. It won't be even close. I will fucking DEEEES-TROY you.

I will only accept your challenge if you accept to fight this with PRIDE rules. That is, after I toss you like a rag doll and put you down(and I will), I will stomp your head in and soccer kick your face until none of your fellow f.a.g.g.o.t.s will want you.

I want you to sign a legal affidavit exempting me from any legal consequences if I leave you crippled, brain-damaged or dead.

You have chewed up more than you can swallow, bitch. You will see what happens to you when a man isn't chivalrous towards you because you are a F.A.G.G.O.T.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So, now Pride rules are only stand-up. I'm confused, I thought you were the expert on this.
Very strange indeed...
skullfucking rules

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
^ You cum off as wanting to stab him/bang him rather than fight a fair one tbh. Kinda weird.

Look man,

You fight a cat, your ass is gonna get scratched.

You fight a donkey, your ass is gonna get kicked.

You fight a fag, your ass is gonna get fucked.

Simple as that.  I pay for this little pussy to come out and fight me at my game (jiujitsu, striking - all MMA), then he better expect not only his ego to get bruised, but also his fucking anus.

"1"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
 The gall of this queer to challenge me to a fight. Have all that dick deep-throating make you brain damaged due to hypoxia?

I will fucking murder you and leave you for dead. It won't be even close. I will fucking DEEEES-TROY you.

I will only accept your challenge if you accept to fight this with PRIDE rules. That is, after I toss you like a rag doll and put you down(and I will), I will stomp your head in and soccer kick your face until none of your fellow f.a.g.g.o.t.s will want you.

I want you to sign a legal affidavit exempting me from any legal consequences if I leave you crippled, brain-damaged or dead.

You have chewed up more than you can swallow, bitch. You will see what happens to you when a man isn't chivalrous towards you because you are a F.A.G.G.O.T.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Why would you even care, for a 6'7 400lbs 3% bf ex-Marine-Delta-Force-SEAL it shouldn't really matter which rules you fight by, huh?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

"1"
haha .. listen you little fairy .. you started this thread to get all riled up and prolly masturbated furiously at many posts hahahaha ..

STOP ENCOURAGING HIM! IT'S LIKE A HOT BABE POSTING NUDE SHOTS  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Look man,

You fight a cat, your ass is gonna get scratched.

You fight a donkey, your ass is gonna get kicked.

Simple as that.  I pay for this little pussy to come out and fight me at my game (jiujitsu, striking - all MMA), then he better expect not only his ego to get bruised, but also his fucking anus.

"1"
Sounds like some gratuitous tea-bagging is on the card.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
This thread is great, it reminds me of the "True Adonis - time to pay your bets" thread.

OneMoreRep = NoOne
SuckyMyMuscle = True Adonis
Sev = TBombz

This shit is true getbig at it's best.   ;D ;D ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Look man,

"1"