Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 25, 2014, 01:42:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 175   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 173257 times)
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: May 08, 2012, 07:56:05 AM »

"1", why the tight deadline?
Report to moderator   Logged
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 08, 2012, 07:56:21 AM »

No excuses either guy, you're online..

Let's go..

"1"

* adversário.jpg (62.7 KB, 928x213 - viewed 546 times.)
Jaime
Getbig V

North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 08, 2012, 07:56:48 AM »

Tim, Im not playing with this fucking kid.  You know how much I want to fight and this guy is the perfect outlet.

How many times do you get the opportunity to fight all out with someone without having to make a trip to the precinct and spending the night in central bookings, while awaiting trial, fuck that!

This is perfect, all he needs to do is give me his bullshit rules and come up.

"1"

You used to be a lot more chill One, what happened?

SMM will never fight anyone, end of story. You won this little feud.

Trans Milkshake.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 08, 2012, 07:57:42 AM »

Tim, Im not playing with this fucking kid.  You know how much I want to fight and this guy is the perfect outlet.

How many times do you get the opportunity to fight all out with someone without having to make a trip to the precinct and spending the night in central bookings, while awaiting trial, fuck that!

This is perfect, all he needs to do is give me his bullshit rules and come up.

"1"
I hear you my friend,and I honestly think he`s gonna` weasel out of it in some way as most internet badasses tend to do.
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 08, 2012, 07:58:03 AM »

"1", why the tight deadline?

I'm ready to fight right now.  If someone states they can kill you in under a minute, they don't need time to train and think shit over.  If he wants to be a killer, he needs to back his words.

Renzo runs a business and loses money when his gym isn't used.  His time is valuable and he is willing to help.

No need for the bullshit..
"1"
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 08, 2012, 07:59:20 AM »

You used to be a lot more chill One, what happened?

SMM will never fight anyone, end of story. You won this little feud.

I just want to fight, I don't want to be over analytical or cerebral about this shit.  I just want to get my hands on this killer.

If we're bullshitting, I can be as chill as need be, right now I am waiting on this guy to get his shit straight.

"1"
the trainer
Getbig V

Go lift some heavy weights

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 08, 2012, 07:59:27 AM »

May I suggest some rules for the fight since you are both into bodybuilding you will fight in thongs, onemorerep claims to be a brown belt but i think a pink belt would be more suited for this fight and suckmymuscle could wear a gorilla mask if he does not want to show his face. are you ready lets get it on.
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 08, 2012, 08:00:07 AM »

a deadline makes sense, its easy to imagine this getting dragged out endlessly.

follow the arrows
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 08, 2012, 08:01:12 AM »

a deadline makes sense, its easy to imagine this getting dragged out endlessly.

He's got an hour.  

11:00 AM eastern time right now.  SMM I can call you right now and have my lawyer on 3-way.

"1"
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 08, 2012, 08:08:18 AM »

I'm ready to fight right now.  If someone states they can kill you in under a minute, they don't need time to train and think shit over.  If he wants to be a killer, he needs to back his words.

Renzo runs a business and loses money when his gym isn't used.  His time is valuable and he is willing to help.

No need for the bullshit..
"1"

But you don't want to fight until the weekend. You've still got another day. Set your deadline until the morrow. Let this thread grow.
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 08, 2012, 08:10:34 AM »

But you don't want to fight until the weekend. You've still got another day. Set your deadline until the morrow. Let this thread grow.

Listen, I can fight today if he wanted to. 

I'm not going to keep my people waiting on this guy to set his shit straight.  He said he wants pride rules, he just needs to delineate those rules to my lawyer and he can set up the waiver for us to sign.

I spoke to Renzo, he can give us access, but also needs to know as he does run a school.

He has until 12noon, no fucking around with that.  This is no longer an online owning match, I want to fight.

"1"
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 08, 2012, 08:12:37 AM »

He's got an hour.  

11:00 AM eastern time right now.  SMM I can call you right now and have my lawyer on 3-way.

"1"
1MR/his lawyer/smm in a 3way?? This is getting kinky!
Sucksmanmeat will show up just after the deadline claiming he wasn't reading this thread and didn't know ...I suggest we flood his inbox with reminders! Cheesy

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 08, 2012, 08:13:32 AM »

1MR/his lawyer/smm in a 3way?? This is getting kinky!
Sucksmanmeat will show up just after the deadline claiming he wasn't reading this thread and didn't know ...I suggest we flood his inbox with reminders! Cheesy

I am going to send him messages, because I don't have time to sit around and play online tough guy.

Lets get this shit over with.

"1"
kevcat
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 08, 2012, 08:17:42 AM »

What age are both of you? just out of curiosity Smiley
Twaddle
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 08, 2012, 08:24:06 AM »

Listen, I can fight today if he wanted to. 

I'm not going to keep my people waiting on this guy to set his shit straight.  He said he wants pride rules, he just needs to delineate those rules to my lawyer and he can set up the waiver for us to sign.

I spoke to Renzo, he can give us access, but also needs to know as he does run a school.

He has until 12noon, no fucking around with that.  This is no longer an online owning match, I want to fight.

"1"

Just wondering, have you ran all this by your lawyer already?  If so, what was his reaction?  Does he think you're as much of nut hugger case as the rest of us do?
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: May 08, 2012, 08:27:23 AM »

Just wondering, have you ran all this by your lawyer already?  If so, what was his reaction?  Does he think you're as much of nut hugger case as the rest of us do?

Lawyer is a family friend and has helped us with various matters over the years.

He knows how to work the wording to show that legally it will be a sparring session and that we both completely understand that any bodily harm is understood as an occupational hazard.

In other words, we can go full force and not have to worry about any legal bullshit.

Last I heard, you're the only one that thinks I'm a guy twatlle.

"1"
Twaddle
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 08, 2012, 08:32:51 AM »

Last I heard, you're the only one that thinks I'm a guy twatlle.

"1"

I do think you're a guy.  Are you not?  I'm confused.   Huh
Mussolini
Getbig IV

riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 08, 2012, 08:34:45 AM »

LOL, I have met Suckmymuscle to workout during the time I lived in Florida, and the guy is even bigger than you guys can imagine. Like Ralf Moeller in his prime but even taller(yeah, taller!). Dude's a fucking monster. There was this giant player from the Miami Heat working out at the same gym we were and he barely reached Sucky's nostril and he kept looking at him with this face of astonishment the whole time. I never saw any black belt that he claims to have but he did have a picture in his wallet of him in kimono with a black belt and some woman next to him. Was the picture fake? Don't know, but I don't think it is.

shotgun on the team
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 08, 2012, 08:36:51 AM »

LOL, I have met Suckmymuscle to workout during the time I lived in Florida, and the guy is even bigger than you guys can imagine. Like Ralf Moeller in his prime but even taller(yeah, taller!). Dude's a fucking monster. There was this giant player from the Miami Heat working out at the same gym we were and he barely reached Sucky's nostril and he kept looking at him with this face of astonishment the whole time. I never saw any black belt that he claims to have but he did have a picture in his wallet of him in kimono with a black belt and some woman next to him. Was the picture fake? Don't know, but I don't think it is.

That's perfect.  I don't care if he is a fucking master in whatever he trains, that's all the better for me.

Besides, size means jack shit.  People have seen my pictures before next to Victor Martinez and Jason Arntz and I was way taller than both and just as physically imposing.  It doesn't fucking matter!

Let's fucking go..

"1"
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 08, 2012, 08:39:57 AM »

LETS FUCKING GO, YOURE ONLINE - I SENT YOU A PM A FEW MINUTES AGO.

"1"

* adversário.jpg (38.3 KB, 615x485 - viewed 425 times.)
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 08, 2012, 08:43:32 AM »

lolol, where do these fucking accounts come from all of a sudden?

It doesn't take two minutes looking at your post history to realise you're another gimmick- always showing up in SMM's threads to support his stretched arguments.

What's the matter, Pedro? Too scared to face the music yourself?
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 08, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »

LOL, fuckin' guy takin the piss. Please.

follow the arrows
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 08, 2012, 08:46:31 AM »

Lol Pedro is busy waving down customers in the Home Depot parking lot. Grin

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 08, 2012, 08:58:41 AM »

lmao at sev desperately trolling trying to be in the gang

suck my muscle is done here

T
mass243
Getbig V

!

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 08, 2012, 09:01:58 AM »

He is offline now  Grin

P
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 175   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!