Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 19, 2014, 09:06:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 175   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 205860 times)
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #400 on: May 08, 2012, 09:02:48 AM »

TIMES UP! - IT IS NOW 12:01 PM EASTERN TIME.

I AM DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT - CHALLENGE IS OVER.

I WILL NOT REVISIT THIS ATTEMPT ANYMORE AS I AM CLEARLY DEALING WITH A FUCKING COWARD. I POSTED THIS THREAD ON SUNDAY, SENT YOU ENDLESS PRIVATE MESSAGES AND EVEN VERIFIED THAT YOU WERE ONLINE AND NOTHING SERIOUS FROM YOU.

YOU WENT FROM ACCEPTING, TO THEN NEEDING A CONTRACT, TO THEN WANTING IT TO BE STANDING/STRIKING ALONE.

I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY OF YOUR USELESS THREADS OR TO YOUR STUPID POSTS, AS OF NOW YOU ARE INVISIBLE TO ME.

LET THIS THREAD SERVE AS A REMINDER THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY.

MY LAST MESSAGE TO YOU CAN BE SEEN BELOW - I'M OUT OF HERE TO SUCK AND BITE DICKS OFF, LIKE US QUEERS LOVE TO DO.

FUCK YOU COWARD - THIS SHIT IS OVER.
"1"

* adversário.jpg (34.92 KB, 822x230 - viewed 560 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged
Otis B Driftwood
Getbig II

Verbal Skullcrusher

« Reply #401 on: May 08, 2012, 09:03:42 AM »

Celebratory post victory party for 1MR will be held at Club XL.
Nomad
Getbig IV

« Reply #402 on: May 08, 2012, 09:07:16 AM »

God fuckin damnit no fight?

Gayer then Sucky pretending to be an ex navy seal delta operator who is enhanced to maximum through genetically manipulation. Oh yea, snappin German sheppards necks and giving blowjobs to wild Goerillas in the zoo.

all drugs - TPPIIP
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

« Reply #403 on: May 08, 2012, 09:07:54 AM »

haha now its upto getbiggers to not let SMM ever live this shit down. Fucking embarassing man, you talked so much shit and let a HOMERSEXUAL own you into oblivion!! hahahaha

follow the arrows
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #404 on: May 08, 2012, 09:07:57 AM »

Lol recovery is no longer possible.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Mussolini
Getbig IV

riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon

« Reply #405 on: May 08, 2012, 09:08:28 AM »

That's perfect.  I don't care if he is a fucking master in whatever he trains, that's all the better for me.

Besides, size means jack shit.  People have seen my pictures before next to Victor Martinez and Jason Arntz and I was way taller than both and just as physically imposing.  It doesn't fucking matter!

Let's fucking go..

"1"

Skill> size but if you seriously think size doesn't matter in a fight I guess you have never fought, nor sparred or rolled with a big guy who was also skilled. When skill is equal even 10 lbs can make a difference in a fight.

shotgun on the team
Mussolini
Getbig IV

riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon

« Reply #406 on: May 08, 2012, 09:09:36 AM »

lolol, where do these fucking accounts come from all of a sudden?

It doesn't take two minutes looking at your post history to realise you're another gimmick- always showing up in SMM's threads to support his stretched arguments.

What's the matter, Pedro? Too scared to face the music yourself?

Ive been a member since 2002 you tool.

shotgun on the team
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #407 on: May 08, 2012, 09:10:36 AM »

I went to bed last night- what the hell happened?

P
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #408 on: May 08, 2012, 09:11:07 AM »

LOL, I have met Suckmymuscle to workout during the time I lived in Florida, and the guy is even bigger than you guys can imagine. Like Ralf Moeller in his prime but even taller(yeah, taller!). Dude's a fucking monster. There was this giant player from the Miami Heat working out at the same gym we were and he barely reached Sucky's nostril and he kept looking at him with this face of astonishment the whole time. I never saw any black belt that he claims to have but he did have a picture in his wallet of him in kimono with a black belt and some woman next to him. Was the picture fake? Don't know, but I don't think it is.

you are either suck my muscles gimmick

or you are in love with him

T
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

« Reply #409 on: May 08, 2012, 09:12:00 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/07/john-travolta-sued-masseur-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

John Travolta
Sued By Masseur
He Touched My Penis

John Travolta has been sued by a masseur, who claims the actor tried to have sex with him during a session.

According to the lawsuit, Travolta saw the masseur's ad online, and scheduled an appointment for $200 an hour. The masseur did not know it was Travolta when the appointment was booked, but followed instructions and met up with a black Lexus SUV, which Travolta was driving.

According to the suit, Travolta and the masseur, who says he saw Trojan condoms in the center console, drove to the Beverly Hills Hotel and went to Travolta's bungalow.

The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was "due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," adding "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

The masseur -- who is only listed as John Doe -- claims Travolta called him a loser, but then doubled the hourly rate and sent him on his way.

The suit seeks $2 million plus punitive damages.

Travolta's reps could not be reached for comment.
Nomad
Getbig IV

« Reply #410 on: May 08, 2012, 09:12:57 AM »

sucky bitched out.

all drugs - TPPIIP
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #411 on: May 08, 2012, 09:13:56 AM »

sucky bitched out.

Grin  That's a damn shame. Could have been a super fight.

P
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

« Reply #412 on: May 08, 2012, 09:14:35 AM »

nada- SMM tried another excuse to back out, basically saying he didn't want to get molested by OMR. OMR this morning gets in contact with the Renzo, who asks OMR for a time for the fight, so out of courtesy OMR wants to set it up as quickly as possible, and gives SMM a deadline (12 pm EST). He tries to reach SMM through PM (while he is still clearly online) and on this thread but received no reply. No reply from SMM after 12 pm, so OMR declares victory.

follow the arrows
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #413 on: May 08, 2012, 09:16:33 AM »

SMM is forever known as OMRB.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
suckmymuscle
« Reply #414 on: May 08, 2012, 09:17:53 AM »

LOL, you turds act like this is the first time I am challenged to fight on Getbig. Roll Eyes The last one was Earl. I even gave my address to him multiple times and he just made excuse after excuse. My address is the same. It's there for everyone to read.

And who the fuck gives me "deadlines"? I don't receive deadlines; I give them if I want to.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

« Reply #415 on: May 08, 2012, 09:20:11 AM »

thread will get deleted in

howardroark
Getbig IV

Resident Objectivist & Autodidact

« Reply #416 on: May 08, 2012, 09:20:28 AM »

LOL, you turds act like this is the first time I am challenged to fight on Getbig. Roll Eyes The last one was Earl. I even gave my address to him multiple times and he just made excuse after excuse. My address is the same. It's there for everyone to read.

And who the fuck gives me "deadlines"? I don't receive deadlines; I give them if I want to.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sounds like a pussy excuse to weasel your way out of a fight.
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #417 on: May 08, 2012, 09:21:01 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
AHAJAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!Right on cue! What a little bottom bitch!!
Fuck you Pedro, you sissy! Cheesy

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
suckmymuscle
« Reply #418 on: May 08, 2012, 09:22:24 AM »

LOL, I have met Suckmymuscle to workout during the time I lived in Florida, and the guy is even bigger than you guys can imagine. Like Ralf Moeller in his prime but even taller(yeah, taller!). Dude's a fucking monster. There was this giant player from the Miami Heat working out at the same gym we were and he barely reached Sucky's nostril and he kept looking at him with this face of astonishment the whole time. I never saw any black belt that he claims to have but he did have a picture in his wallet of him in kimono with a black belt and some woman next to him. Was the picture fake? Don't know, but I don't think it is.

Hey, Musso, no time no see. So apparently, you are just another gimmick of mine.

And I remember that. I think it was Alonzo Mourning.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #419 on: May 08, 2012, 09:24:10 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

wow you suddenly appear after the deadline

you my friend = fail

T
suckmymuscle
« Reply #420 on: May 08, 2012, 09:24:30 AM »

I have already given my address in this board several times. It is the same. The queer can send me the plane tickets any time. I am waiting. I live in Ft.Lauderdale, and the specifics of street and residential addresses have already been given.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
suckmymuscle
« Reply #421 on: May 08, 2012, 09:25:46 AM »

wow you suddenly appear after the deadline

you my friend = fail

I wasn't even aware there was a deadline, moron. I wasn't reading this thread and the deadline was only posted here. And no one gives me deadlines.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #422 on: May 08, 2012, 09:25:48 AM »

I have already given my address in this board several times. It is the same. The queer can send me the plane tickets any time. I am waiting. I live in Ft.Lauderdale, and the specifics of street and residential addresses have already been given.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Liar, coward, you are officially the bottom boy for getbigs resident queer.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

« Reply #423 on: May 08, 2012, 09:27:31 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

blah blah blah, more meaningless words. Actions speak louder. And you came up short. Very brave of you to accept his challenge now that it's closed, whereas you were hiding when it was on, "1" even posted proof you were online.

You're now a homo's gimp, Pedro Coderch. A cruel fate if there was one.

mass243
Getbig V

!

« Reply #424 on: May 08, 2012, 09:28:05 AM »

Suck, I don't know what would I have done in similar situation.... but this looks fukin' bad for you now  Undecided

Only honorable way out:

P
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 175   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!