Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 845726 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
SMM is going to paralyze this kid.
shotgun on the team

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
people, dont get over smm like that, lets do this step by step.

firstly, how about him posting a picture of himself?

he posted many,MANY words to describe himself, but aparently noone can remember a picture.

there's a reason no pics have been posted, he's the only one from all the long time members who hasn't posted a picture.

prob because he looks like this:

w8m8

SMM is here now and ready to fight.  Its confirmed.  OneMoreRep is ready.  That is also confirmed.

The only thing we have to do is iron out the details.

no Adam ... the clown is NEVER going to show

Oh look, DK, Pellius and the other bottom bitches projecting on me by calling me retard because I made them feel stupid. My IQ is a lot higher than yours. Deal with it. Nothing can change that. ;)

And I am not going anywhere. Getbig is my board. I own it. I am a god here. You guys are, to me, nothing more than people I get riled up anytime I wish with my comments for my enjoyment.. In real life, people like you are born to serve me: to clean my clothes, cook my food and do other shit that is too undignified for me. But here, the lower middle-class can feel as good as me, which I find completely hilarious. ;D 8)

"OMRB"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
oh boy, brutal third-worlder superiority-inferiority complexes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
no Adam ... the clown is NEVER going to show

Its far from over.  He said he is now ready.  Now we can get on with it.  The challenge is not over by any means and only has just begun.

apply85

• Getbig IV
pics of 1 more rep next to victor?

bigmc

• Getbig V
lolol, look who came out of the woodwork. smelt the blood and came to watch the carnage?

fuck you and fuck off back to gh15's board

they are all giving him shit over there

he has been demoted and is the only gh15 guy that wasnt made an elf mod

he is back to posting 500 word essays on how to pick up women even though he admits to living at home with his mom and being a virgin
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
they are all giving him shit over there

he has been demoted and is the only gh15 guy that wasnt made an elf mod

he is back to posting 500 word essays on how to pick up women even though he admits to living at home with his mom and being a virgin

ahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahha

bless your soul man, thanks for telling me

I chased this little twink into gh15's arms and then off the board; glad to know he found no refuge there ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
This thread keeps on giving!  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
Im amazed that

A)People here were gullible enough to think this would happen

B)They havnt realised yet that Suckmensmuscle is a well crafted gimmick.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
yeah cause there areant any old gimmicks

you are either a gimmick or an ass kissing twink

tough call

a bit like yourself becoming the great defender of grown men SMM offends? How you have 10 post already in this thread proclaiming how tough  you and OMR are? Am I an ass kisser like that? I give you a run for your money at least no? I don't know anything about the opening poster but I know SMM is huge and has studied martial arts for decades. Going by what I know I would bet on SMM when they fight.

Waiting with great anticipation to hear your reply about how I'm a gimmick because of my post count and I am not going on about how tough OneMoreRep is.

They will fight, Adam has Confirmed this.
shotgun on the team

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Its over bros, this clown didnt step up when he was called. Now he's playing tiger again when he knows there is no fight, just like he did before OMR got real with him.

To suggest that the fight is still on is only giving credit to anything that comes out of this douche's mouth. Fuck him, the ball was in his court and he did NOTHING.  The only way (1 in 1 billion chance) to ressurect this thing would be for OMRB (old name SMM) to proactively push for the fight by working out all the details on his side, so we know he's serious. But even i know thats a pipedream.
follow the arrows

bigmc

• Getbig V
a bit like yourself becoming the great defender of grown men SMM offends? How you have 10 post already in this thread proclaiming how tough tough you and OMR are? Am I an ass kisser like that? I give you a run for your money at least no? I don't know anything about the opening poster but I know SMM is huge and has studied martial arts for decades. Going by what I know I would bet on SMM when they fight.

Waiting with great anticipation to hear your reply about how I'm a gimmick because of my post count and I am not going on about how tough OneMoreRep is.

where have i called onemore rep tough

why are you sucking smm cock so hard

have you ever posted a pic on here has he can you back any of your claims up

let me guess you wont post a pic cause in real life you are in the cia, fbi or some other lame shit
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
where have i called onemore rep tough

why are you sucking smm cock so hard

have you ever posted a pic on here has he can you back any of your claims up

let me guess you wont post a pic cause in real life you are in the cia, fbi or some other lame shit

Actually Mussolini has posted pics a while ago and he has fought mma.....looked like a bloody mess but he did do it ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V

Actually Mussolini has posted pics a while ago and he has fought mma.....looked like a bloody mess but he did do it ;D

link
T

apply85

• Getbig IV
why is raymondo yelling at me i just wanna see wtf dude looks like since he keeps talking about what he looks like

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
link

Lol dude,I don't know where that shit is ;D

....but truthfully I do remember it.

bigmc

• Getbig V

Lol dude,I don't know where that shit is ;D

....but truthfully I do remember it.

ok i believe you fellow y boarder and all

was he 300lbs with abs like sucky
T

chaos

• Getbig V

Nah he was a smaller guy 185 maybe? I remember his pics. Doesnt mean hes telling the truth about OMRB though. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Nah he was a smaller guy 185 maybe? I remember his pics. Doesnt mean hes telling the truth about OMRB though. ;)

This......and this.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Is there any proof that OMR isn't a gimmick? Claims to be an Ivy league educated, successful i-banker with decades of boxing/grappling experience and to top it off is a "comedic" homosexual who loves talking like he's the most flamboyantly gay person on the planet.

Either way, one would think the world's strongest and smartest man (SMM), the very same guy who claimed to solve a riddle no MIT professor could, would have no problem breaking OMR's spine like he did that german shepherd.

chaos

• Getbig V
Is there any proof that OMR isn't a gimmick? Claims to be an Ivy league educated, successful i-banker with decades of boxing/grappling experience and to top it off is a "comedic" homosexual who loves talking like he's the most flamboyantly gay person on the planet.

Either way, one would think the world's strongest and smartest man (SMM), the very same guy who claimed to solve a riddle not MIT professor could, would have no problem breaking OMR's spine like he did that german shepherd.

I do believe the confirmation you are looking for has been given by wes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

the trainer

I am pissed off  >:(  I brought a ton of popcorn to eat while reading the thread and waiting for the fight and a 6 pack of beer to drink while watching the fight, now i am finding out there will be no fight man i want a refund.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

Either way, one would think the world's strongest and smartest man (SMM), the very same guy who claimed to solve a riddle no MIT professor could, would have no problem breaking OMR's spine like he did that german shepherd.

type his real name on Google and click into the first result.

A post into the blog of someone named "mark simpson". Same autistic style, sentence construction, redudant analyses, obsession with MMA, rabid homophobia and strong misogyny.

Under a real name. not a gimmick.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Remember it, too. He and Derek A were going to go at it at one point, but DA tucked tail.