Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 848204 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
you've fucked my soul?

i get it now, when u admitted to having a severe mental illness, i see the symptoms lol

you think this is west side story or something, relax a bit and have some fun

bigmc

• Getbig V
you've fucked my soul?

i get it now, when u admitted to having a severe mental illness, i see the symptoms lol

why are you posting here

is it cause all your fellow elves have realised you are a retarded ball bag
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
OneMoreRep still wants to do it.  We have the loose details

Gross
Y

apply85

• Getbig IV
i never really stopped posting here, this board is fun as fuck

Your Average GymRat

Groink,

I must say that you're quite the stud and certainly a catch for any woman.  You've got those genes that scream, "I make pretty babies", which women love to death.

Don't you worry your little heart about Sev.  Ever wake up after a long night of sex where you might have possibly gone to sleep before urinating in order to clean out your urethral canal?  You know what I'm talking about, you find yourself taking an early morning piss that hurts a little, because you have dry cum that's stuck in your penis that needs to get flushed out, but once it gets washed out and hits that toilet water it dissipates into a sea of nothingness.

Sev is like that little, crusty, patch of sperm that gets stuck in every man's penis.  Once he is flushed out, he dissipates into a sea of nothingness.

Flush him out Groink, flush him out..
"1"

P.S. This man right here is delicious..

Look at this fucking tool prancing around his cheap, rented house in a pair of weightlifting gloves...can't afford a gym membership playa? BTW, epic thinning hair/pathetic combover.

bigmc

• Getbig V
i never really stopped posting here, this board is fun as fuck

as are you

although more through ignorance than intent
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Look at this fucking tool pramcing around his cheap, rented house in a pair of weightlifting gloves...can't afford a gym membership playa? BTW, epic thinning hair/pathetic combover.
Stfu.  You are one of the least liked people on this board.  Go away!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
you've fucked my soul?

Don't twist things to get a reaction borat, I never admitted to shit

relax and have some fun, lol, this from the guy who got so butthurt by groink he started talking shit about groink's daughter. You then became one of the very few people Ron Avidan banned in front of everybody.

and what about OLM? Why did they ban you there?

When are you getting banned from gh15's forum?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
as are you

although more through ignorance than intent

x2

I've never seen a wanker be more inadvertedly funny

bigmc

• Getbig V
x2

I've never seen a wanker be more inadvertedly funny

the fact he takes himself so seriously while talking absolute nonsense

is priceles to witness

i laughed for twenty minutes when i read his 500 word essay on how to seduce women it had virgin written all over it
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
the fact he takes himself so seriously while talking absolute nonsense

is priceles to witness

i laughed for twenty minutes when i read his 500 word essay on how to seduce women it had virgin written all over it
I have a strange craving for a big mac now.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
'd he bitch out? (smm)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

apply85

• Getbig IV
lol there was a thread where it was asked what are your 2 biggest weakesses or something and on your list was severe mental illness

i'm being harrassed by ww under the name nomorelies in pm now, that is funny

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Celebratory post victory party for 1MR will be held at Club XL.
LOL ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Otis b Driftwood is a gimmick.  I just wonder who it is?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
no, that thread was titled things you are afraid of.

Glad to see you paid so special attention to what I wrote that you will quote on command- although you once again manage to make a fool of yourself ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Look at this fucking tool prancing around his cheap, rented house in a pair of weightlifting gloves...can't afford a gym membership playa? BTW, epic thinning hair/pathetic combover.

here's the master bath  ;) bigger than your whole house

and here's me in my gym, owning the twat paki for the billionth time

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
here's the master bath  ;) bigger than your whole house

and here's me in my gym, owning the twat paki for the billionth time
Why do you even answer him anymore?  That's exactly what he wants. To be relevant.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Why do you even answer him anymore?  That's exactly what he wants. To be relevant.

I just got my bathroom re-done and I was looking for an excuse to brag anyway..LOL

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I just got my bathroom re-done and I was looking for an excuse to brag anyway..LOL

Nice bathroom.  Let the haters hate.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
Otis b Driftwood is a gimmick.  I just wonder who it is?

No gimmick, nobody on this board's possessed the verbal wizardry.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

Paki will think that is the entire house/apartment.  His "box/home" is only from a dorm size fridge.

Your Average GymRat

Internet threats and highway tough guys
« Reply #498 on: May 08, 2012, 01:40:37 PM »
I would just like to take a moment and clarify a few things. In the world there's a lot of dudes who like to talk that smack. They get even tougher when they're behind the wheel. They flip you off, yell "fuck you", tailgate, try to give bad ass looks through the driver's window, etc. Now just so you know who I am. You see, I'm that guy that pulls right over when these road raging tough guys start their shit with the horns and flipping the finger, and when they stop and jump out of their shitbox F150, Maxima, Tahoe, or whatever the fucck they might be driving with the chest puffed out holding their arms out to the sides, they see me. Then reality hits extra hard when I slowly step out of the black Corvette. I'm that guy who's built like a brick shithouse peeling my shirt off and ready to fuck someone up. The smell of feces is in the air as these knucklheads shit themselves just gazing at this physique that could be forged fron steel and I slowly walk in their direction. It's like they picked curtain #3 and some bad ass muthafucka steps out ready to throw a life changing right hook and shatter a fool's jaw. Jumping back in their vehicle and burning rubber to escape me is not uncommon.

Which brings us to the Internet. Punks out there thinking they can talk shit with impunity. And then a guy like me calls them out and they start sweating. They figure they're safe at home, doors locked, shades down, a Hot Pocket bubbling over in the microwave. They talk some more shit and sign off. But they know deep down that I'm the real fuccking deal and they wouldn't dare. For those who have insurance, I'm always at the dojo.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Internet threats and highway tough guys
« Reply #499 on: May 08, 2012, 01:43:01 PM »
For those who have insurance, I'm always at the dojo.

In Holland, we call you a klojo...