Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 845761 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: Internet threats and highway tough guys
« Reply #550 on: May 08, 2012, 03:44:32 PM »
All you punks just prove my point. All fat dorito eating slugs who are addicted to processed foods and eating your own mother's pussies. You could never meet in person for a fight. F@ggots.

listen numbnuts, i told you in your other failed thread that i have a date tonight at Tommy Doyle's in camrbidge , ma , and come meet me there... im not in boston area often, and i fly out tomorrow AM...

and lol im still laughing at your request to me to provide you a landline in boston for you to call me and voice verify... LMAO @ voice verify, WTF do you think this is? you must be confusing this board with the m4m section of craigslist where you "need to voice verify" ... and you paki fuck, we dont got relatives in some shithole in pakistan, therefore we dont need a landline to call them cheap... lol i havent had a landline since god knows when...sure i have access to landlines, but i wont give them away because they risk exposing my identity ( i.e. i can give you the hotel phone # and have them connect you to my room, but then if you have my room # and are sly, you might be able to get my info)...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #551 on: May 08, 2012, 03:53:07 PM »
listen numbnuts, i told you in your other failed thread that i have a date tonight at Tommy Doyle's in camrbidge , ma , and come meet me there... im not in boston area often, and i fly out tomorrow AM...

and lol im still laughing at your request to me to provide you a landline in boston for you to call me and voice verify... LMAO @ voice verify, WTF do you think this is? you must be confusing this board with the m4m section of craigslist where you "need to voice verify" ... and you paki fuck, we dont got relatives in some shithole in pakistan, therefore we dont need a landline to call them cheap... lol i havent had a landline since god knows when...sure i have access to landlines, but i wont give them away because they risk exposing my identity ( i.e. i can give you the hotel phone # and have them connect you to my room, but then if you have my room # and are sly, you might be able to get my info)...

I would be careful here Mario.  Your date may cream herself at the site of YAGR and by then, well, the date's pretty much over for you for all intents and purposes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #552 on: May 08, 2012, 03:54:53 PM »
Asshole look up the word "proxy" because you're making a fool out of yourself everytime you use it. Gotta love these uneducated zeros who latch on to a word and misuse every chance they get.

Would fake account be a better word? Perhaps "hiding" be another word?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: MY ADDRESS TO "ONEMOREFAG".
« Reply #553 on: May 08, 2012, 03:55:11 PM »
lmao :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #554 on: May 08, 2012, 04:01:59 PM »
I would just like to take a moment and clarify a few things. In the world there's a lot of dudes who like to talk that smack. They get even tougher when they're behind the wheel. They flip you off, yell "fuck you", tailgate, try to give bad ass looks through the driver's window, etc. Now just so you know who I am. You see, I'm that guy that pulls right over when these road raging tough guys start their shit with the horns and flipping the finger, and when they stop and jump out of their shitbox F150, Maxima, Tahoe, or whatever the fucck they might be driving with the chest puffed out holding their arms out to the sides, they see me. Then reality hits extra hard when I slowly step out of the black Corvette. I'm that guy who's built like a brick shithouse peeling my shirt off and ready to fuck someone up. The smell of feces is in the air as these knucklheads shit themselves just gazing at this physique that could be forged fron steel and I slowly walk in their direction. It's like they picked curtain #3 and some bad ass muthafucka steps out ready to throw a life changing right hook and shatter a fool's jaw. Jumping back in their vehicle and burning rubber to escape me is not uncommon.

Which brings us to the Internet. Punks out there thinking they can talk shit with impunity. And then a guy like me calls them out and they start sweating. They figure they're safe at home, doors locked, shades down, a Hot Pocket bubbling over in the microwave. They talk some more shit and sign off. But they know deep down that I'm the real fuccking deal and they wouldn't dare. For those who have insurance, I'm always at the dojo.

LOL. This is classic Getbig. If I didn't know any better I'd say Big Dave (who is away on business) himself wrote it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: May 08, 2012, 04:06:48 PM »
LOL. This is classic Getbig. If I didn't know any better I'd say Big Dave (who is away on business) himself wrote it.

Too well written for fatfather

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Epic thread merge!!  :(

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Did the fight happen yet ???

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Yes OMR please do send a fucking plane ticket to an anonymous guy woth no proof that he actually lives there  ::)

Stop with these fuckin loophole strategies SMM and set it up so there are no hiccups in the process.

Hows this for a suggestion:
-give clear proof of your name, address and what you look like to a middle man(Ron)
-transfer the amount of the cost of the plane ticket to a middle man (Ron).
-show up to fight, u get your deposit back
-if u dont show up to fight, OMR gets the money

You should still be reminded that you already were given plwnty of chances to say yes, but u evaded them. OMR has already won, so if u want to redeem yourself YOU need to take the intiative, NOT the homosexual!!

Until then, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
follow the arrows

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: May 08, 2012, 04:20:17 PM »
I would just like to take a moment and clarify a few things. In the world there's a lot of dudes who like to talk that smack. They get even tougher when they're behind the wheel. They flip you off, yell "fuck you", tailgate, try to give bad ass looks through the driver's window, etc. Now just so you know who I am. You see, I'm that guy that pulls right over when these road raging tough guys start their shit with the horns and flipping the finger, and when they stop and jump out of their shitbox F150, Maxima, Tahoe, or whatever the fucck they might be driving with the chest puffed out holding their arms out to the sides, they see me. Then reality hits extra hard when I slowly step out of the black Corvette. I'm that guy who's built like a brick shithouse peeling my shirt off and ready to fuck someone up. The smell of feces is in the air as these knucklheads shit themselves just gazing at this physique that could be forged fron steel and I slowly walk in their direction. It's like they picked curtain #3 and some bad ass muthafucka steps out ready to throw a life changing right hook and shatter a fool's jaw. Jumping back in their vehicle and burning rubber to escape me is not uncommon.

Which brings us to the Internet. Punks out there thinking they can talk shit with impunity. And then a guy like me calls them out and they start sweating. They figure they're safe at home, doors locked, shades down, a Hot Pocket bubbling over in the microwave. They talk some more shit and sign off. But they know deep down that I'm the real fuccking deal and they wouldn't dare. For those who have insurance, I'm always at the dojo.

HAHA! brilliant

they was flat wrong when they said this site would be going downhill after gh15 left.  this thread proves it.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Did the fight happen yet ???
Bro i keep confusing your posts for mine.. change the avatar or we might have to throw down
follow the arrows

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
So when will this throwing of the hands commence?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Bro i keep confusing your posts for mine.. change the avatar or we might have to throw down

What is your exact location?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
What is your exact location?
1600 pennsylvania ave., washington D.C.

Front lawn 6 pm sharp, bitch.
follow the arrows

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

:D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

"Better come well armed too"

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Since this fight will likely never happen for real, how about having both of them meet via an online martial arts/boxing video game where they can battle online and we can all watch.   

Anyone know of a game that offers internet streaming where they can fight and everyone from Getbig can watch?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Since this fight will likely never happen for real, how about having both of them meet via an online martial arts/boxing video game where they can battle online and we can all watch.   

Anyone know of a game that offers internet streaming where they can fight and everyone from Getbig can watch?

Great idea , seriously

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
http://www.kafka-franz.com/bristol-tower-brickell.htm

If Sucky lives here he is one bad MOFO. OMR better watch out. Sucky, why not the PH bro. Regardless, the condo is amazing  ;D

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
where have i called onemore rep tough

why are you sucking smm cock so hard

have you ever posted a pic on here has he can you back any of your claims up

let me guess you wont post a pic cause in real life you are in the cia, fbi or some other lame shit

Actually I have posted many pics of myself over the years, what about yourself?
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Remember it, too. He and Derek A were going to go at it at one point, but DA tucked tail.

Yep, I would have never made it out of NYC if we fought there given Derek claims he is an enforcer/debt collector for a high ranking member of the Gambino crime family so I tried to pick a fight with him on the INternet when he was coming to Toronto which is only 45 mins from where I live. Glad it never went down given that he has HIV and shot kidneys from a genetic blood pressure condition.

I hover from about 220lbs-225 lbs around 12-14% bodyfat. Bodies like mine are a dime a dozen,  nothing special, don't claim to have a great physique or better build than you bigmc.
shotgun on the team

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #571 on: May 08, 2012, 05:16:26 PM »
I would be careful here Mario.  Your date may cream herself at the site of YAGR and by then, well, the date's pretty much over for you for all intents and purposes.

i know man, its a risk i have to think...i mean all chicks love a twinky 150lb paki, and  if he brings his 20lb dumbbells too, then its pretty much gave over for me, i will lose the date for sure

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Hulktron, you're a cunt. I can't stand you. You're dour and humourless.

If you feel offended by this and would like satisfaction you can find me at 10 Downing street, London :)

I am already committed to a fisticuffs with Haider today, a second would violate my "one punch" policy.

Your Average GymRat

Hulktron, you're a cunt. I can't stand you. You're dour and humourless.

If you feel offended by this and would like satisfaction you can find me at 10 Downing street, London :)
Fucck you man. You fucck with The Hierarchy, The Hierarchy will step on you scumbag.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Fucck you man. You fucck with The Hierarchy, The Hierarchy will step on you scumbag.

Fuccking hell, I'd better not fucck with you anymore, your words are so fuccking scary!