Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 01, 2016, 12:07:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 175   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 301632 times)
Hulkotron
Getbig V

6'6" and above white wizard for paths to the truth

« Reply #575 on: May 08, 2012, 05:39:45 PM »

The alpha-Getbigger is a huge beast of a man who jet-sets around the world on a daily basis, decisively kicking the asses of his detractors and subsequently humping their women into shameful, yet curiously satisfied, pools of orgasmic tears.
Report to moderator   Logged
PJim
Getbig IV

Would you please crawl out your window?

« Reply #576 on: May 08, 2012, 05:42:59 PM »

Genius
Palpatine Q
Getbig V

Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

« Reply #577 on: May 08, 2012, 05:43:25 PM »

The alpha-Getbigger is a huge beast of a man who jet-sets around the world on a daily basis, decisively kicking the asses of his detractors and subsequently humping their women into shameful, yet curiously satisfied, pools of orgasmic tears.

Translation: i really have no identity of my own here on getbig...I've been here for years and nobody knows who i am, so I'll ride YAGR's coattails for a while
Hulkotron
Getbig V

« Reply #578 on: May 08, 2012, 05:45:03 PM »

Translation: i really have no identity of my own here on getbig...I've been here for years and nobody knows who i am, so I'll ride YAGR's coattails for a while

I'm fairly well known by now I think and have always been nice to you Mr. Groink, not sure why you are lashing out at me here.  YAGR is a funny fellow, I enjoy his antics.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #579 on: May 08, 2012, 05:45:13 PM »

I am already committed to a fisticuffs with Haider today, a second would violate my "one punch" policy.
Good stuff!  Cheesy
Hulkotron
Getbig V

« Reply #580 on: May 08, 2012, 05:46:09 PM »

Good stuff!  Cheesy

Wes would you like to sign up for slot #3 on "The List"?
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #581 on: May 08, 2012, 05:48:23 PM »

Wes would you like to sign up for slot #3 on "The List"?
Not this week,so far,I`m committed to fighting
Dutchguy on Wed.
Coach this Thursday
Friday is me vs. Big Cyp
Tag team match with Adonis and Falcon versus me and Dr. Chimps on Saturday
Sunday I may be open,I`ll have to check my schedule and get back to you.
Palpatine Q
Getbig V

« Reply #582 on: May 08, 2012, 05:49:15 PM »

I'm fairly well known by now I think and have always been nice to you Mr. Groink, not sure why you are lashing out at me here.  YAGR is a funny fellow, I enjoy his antics.

To each his own I suppose..you are correct, no need for animosity here
ritch
Getbig V

« Reply #583 on: May 08, 2012, 05:59:59 PM »

Not this week,so far,I`m committed to fighting
Dutchguy on Wed.
Coach this Thursday
Friday is me vs. Big Cyp
Tag team match with Adonis and Falcon versus me and Dr. Chimps on Saturday
Sunday I may be open,I`ll have to check my schedule and get back to you.

Funny stuff!

?
Raymondo
Getbig V

Come to Celle

« Reply #584 on: May 08, 2012, 06:13:20 PM »

Where the fuck is OneMoreRep!
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #585 on: May 08, 2012, 06:17:33 PM »

Biting a pillow Huh

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
illwill
Getbig III

I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot

« Reply #586 on: May 08, 2012, 06:20:25 PM »

WTF have I been missing?   Cheesy
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #587 on: May 08, 2012, 06:23:20 PM »

WTF have I been missing?   Cheesy
Common sense and your manhood Huh

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #588 on: May 08, 2012, 06:30:36 PM »

Raymondo,

As I said many posts back, I am DONE dealing with this coward.

I had this thread up since Sunday.  

I challenged him and offered to pay for his flight, hotel, cab fare and meals.

He takes over two days to reply and then agrees.

Then he needs to have a contract drafted in order to show face (which I call my lawyer for and have had him ready to do).

He then wants to have pride rules (which I told him I didn't care).

He then decides he prefers only striking/standing (Again, I don't give a fuck).

I then decide that it's time he put his money where his mouth is and get serious with this shit and give him an hour and half to give me solid confirmation (a name & phone number to call with my lawyer on 3-way to set this shit up).

I then have Renzo guarantee this Saturday (which is a huge favor and I appreciate it immensely).

I also have my lawyer waiting for this coward to show face in order to speak to him over the phone (My lawyer was with me on the phone for over 2 hours wondering what the fuck was going on - luckily he is a family friend).

I then flood his private inbox with messages (I sent him over 3 messages to urge him to reply, which I posted here).

I then proved that he was online during the time that I posted my deadline for him to man up (I posted screen caps showing he was hiding in the shadows).

Once the deadline was over, I stated firmly that I WILL NOT deal with this pussy anymore and that from that moment on he is to be known as a piece of shit on this site and will be forever invisible to me.

He then conveniently decides to show up from his cowardly puddle of piss and starts to show some hair on his chest stating that he would do this and that and all sorts of make believe bullshit.

As a man of my word, I am not paying attention to that useless piece of shit.  

As proven by this thread, SUCKMYMUSCLE IS MY BITCH.  I am not going to entertain that piece of shit by subjecting myself to another go-around with a fucking coward.  I'm not going to waste any more of my time or my friend's time on this internet coward.

Whether or not the rest of GetBig wants to acknowledge the fact that he is forever my bitch is up to you guys, I have done my part and will not even give him a second thought.

"1"

P.S.  This is the LAST TIME I will directly/indirectly address that cowardly waste of genetically altered sperm - LAST TIME AND I MEAN IT.  He can go around unicorn herding as much as he wants.
Palpatine Q
Getbig V

« Reply #589 on: May 08, 2012, 06:34:59 PM »

Raymondo,

Then he needs to have a contract drafted in order to show face (which I call my lawyer for and have had him ready to do).

I then decide that it's time he put his money where his mouth is and get serious with this shit and give him an hour and half to give me solid confirmation (a name & phone number to call with my lawyer on 3-way to set this shit up).

I then have Renzo guarantee this Saturday (which is a huge favor and I appreciate it immensely).

I also have my lawyer waiting for this coward to show face in order to speak to him over the phone (My lawyer was with me on the phone for over 2 hours wondering what the fuck was going on - luckily he is a family friend).

I then flood his private inbox with messages (I sent him over 3 messages to urge him to reply, which I posted here).

I then proved that he was online during the time that I posted my deadline for him to man up (I posted screen caps showing he was hiding in the shadows).

Once the deadline was over, I stated firmly that I WILL NOT deal with this pussy anymore and that from that moment on he is to be known as a piece of shit on this site and will be forever invisible to me.

He then conveniently decides to show up from his cowardly puddle of piss and starts to show some hair on his chest stating that he would do this and that and all sorts of make believe bullshit.

As proven by this thread, SUCKMYMUSCLE IS MY BITCH.  I am not going to entertain that piece of shit by subjecting myself to another go-around with a fucking coward.  I'm not going to waste any more of my time or my friend's time on this internet coward.

Whether or not the rest of GetBig wants to acknowledge the fact that he is forever my bitch is up to you guys, I have done my part and will not even give him a second thought.

"1"

P.S.  This is the LAST TIME I will directly/indirectly address that cowardly waste of genetically altered sperm.  He can go around unicorn herding as much as he wants.

We all know the deal Rep...he conveniently waited until after your deadline to show his face, talking all tough...when he was online the entire time

if you re-open your offer, he will just play games for another two days...don't waste your time
che
Getbig V

« Reply #590 on: May 08, 2012, 06:36:33 PM »

Raymondo,

"1"

P.S.  This is the LAST TIME I will directly/indirectly address that cowardly waste of genetically altered sperm - LAST TIME AND I MEAN IT.  He can go around unicorn herding as much as he wants.

SMM= your bitch for ever.

Well done my friend .
Palpatine Q
Getbig V

« Reply #591 on: May 08, 2012, 06:36:55 PM »

You are OFFICIALLY SMM's owner

Just as Stark owns Asif

and I own Sev

welcome to the club
225for70
Getbig IV

Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

« Reply #592 on: May 08, 2012, 06:42:00 PM »

SuckMYMuscle is owned like the bitch he is..

I think SuckMyMuscle was better off, because OneMoreRep would easily beat the shit out of him.
PJim
Getbig IV

Would you please crawl out your window?

« Reply #593 on: May 08, 2012, 06:43:08 PM »

I think TA's going to be the most disappointed, he seemed to be arranging everything, from the promotion to the refreshments  Cheesy
Palpatine Q
Getbig V

« Reply #594 on: May 08, 2012, 06:44:05 PM »

I think TA's going to be the most disappointed, he seemed to be arranging everything, from the promotion to the refreshments  Cheesy

I was looking forward to his culinary delights  Grin
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #595 on: May 08, 2012, 06:49:31 PM »

Brown belt under Renzo = serious business. 
Nomad
Getbig IV

« Reply #596 on: May 08, 2012, 06:51:08 PM »

oh boy

I give SMM 5% chance of recovery. By the way when will it be my turn to be one of getbig heavyweights  Grin
I feel like nothing compared to some of the jetsetting, lawyer calling badasses around here

all drugs - TPPIIP
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #597 on: May 08, 2012, 07:01:00 PM »

OneMoreRep owns SMM.................suck y won`t recover.
Nirvana
Getbig V

Chew Tobacco

« Reply #598 on: May 08, 2012, 07:02:37 PM »

You need to take smm to an obedience class.  one with german shepherds
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #599 on: May 08, 2012, 07:04:00 PM »

I was looking forward to his culinary delights  Grin
YES!!!  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 175   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!