Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 852412 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: "ONEMOREFAG" IS AFRAID OF ME.
« Reply #775 on: May 09, 2012, 08:33:00 AM »
This is even better than when "no one" had me melting down lol

Even better than the ownage of the child molester....I can't even think of his name now....what was it again?   ???

no one destroyed you

took you months to start posting again
T

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Pardon me as I bump this in order to truly drive the point home...

"1"

by all means.
from incomplete data

w8m8

I am a moderator on the nutrition board, idiot. I login regularly on Getbig to check threads.

OMRB

lookit .. you've been destroyed .. you are a liar and a joke  .. you know this now more clearly than ever before

and so does the whole board

you have no interest in the nutritional board and do not have to log in to check threads there or anywhere on Getbig

Ron should de-mod you and take the title and give it to someone who contributes there and doesn't act like a thug drug addict that likes underage children

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #778 on: May 09, 2012, 08:42:57 AM »
no one destroyed you

took you months to start posting again

No, he absolutely didn't.  See, there is this little thing us adults do called "work" and have these things called "lives."  And if you check my post history, you'll see I was still posting without any "month" gaps by any means.

Me posting less had nothing to do with what happened between me and him.  Who are you again?

w8m8

« Reply #779 on: May 09, 2012, 08:45:32 AM »
This is even better than when "no one" had me melting down lol

your info and photo was in TimeOut before any post on the open board

fact

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I think SMM is also lying about being a purple belt from Carlson Gracie in Brazil.  

Carlson died in Chicago in 2006 and has been in america for a few years training people.

Purple belt takes 3-5 years.  

No fng way he has a purple belt.      

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #781 on: May 09, 2012, 08:46:16 AM »
your info and photo was in TimeOut before any post on the open board

fact

I was on the TO board looking at every post

fact

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
I think SMM is also lying about being a purple belt from Carlson Gracie in Brazil.  

Carlson died in Chicago in 2006 and has been in america for a few years training people.

Purple belt takes 3-5 years.  

No fng way he has a purple belt.      

I agree that he is lying about everything, I can say depending on how often and how quickly you advance, you can pick up your belts quicker depending on your instructor as well.  I know guys that started at 14 or 15 and got their black belts by age 21 and winning NAGA tourneys regular.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: May 09, 2012, 08:52:48 AM »

No, he absolutely didn't.  See, there is this little thing us adults do called "work" and have these things called "lives."  And if you check my post history, you'll see I was still posting without any "month" gaps by any means.

Me posting less had nothing to do with what happened between me and him.  Who are you again?

you melted like a little bitch

and here you are yapping away like youve got a set

stfu bitch before you get bitch slapped round the board again
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Can one of you computer wizards possibly gather the MOST IMPORTANT posts within this thread between SUCKMYMUSCLE (AKA ONEMOREREPBITCH) and I and then somehow organize them in a chronological order that shows everything from:

Challenge -> Accepting -> Needing contract -> Needing special pride rules -> Needing it to only be standing -> To not answering by deadline after proven that he was online during posted deadline and screen shots of private messages urging him to reply were posted -> SMM coming after deadline and pretending to be a tough guy -> SMM posting a fake address -> OneMoreRep VICIOUSLY EXPOSING him by calling said building address & speaking to two representatives who said it was a LIE/SCAM -> SMM saying that he was confused -> SMM posting yet another fake address from random strangers..

Can someone do that for me, please?  I'd like something like that to be readily available for all members to use in order to beat my dirty bitch back into submission when he gets a little trigger happy with his fairy tales..

Thanks,
"1"

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #786 on: May 09, 2012, 09:06:08 AM »
you melted like a little bitch

and here you are yapping away like youve got a set

stfu bitch before you get bitch slapped round the board again

Wait, who are you again?  I'm asking you that seriously.  I honestly have no idea who you are and why you are acting like such a crybaby imbecile.

w8m8

« Reply #787 on: May 09, 2012, 09:09:53 AM »
Wait, who are you again?  I'm asking you that seriously.  I honestly have no idea who you are and why you are acting like such a crybaby imbecile.

lol

you have no history here that is good .. calm down Gloria

he is a "Getbigger" .. you are not

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #788 on: May 09, 2012, 09:11:24 AM »
lol

you have no history here that is good .. calm down Gloria

he is a "Getbigger" .. you are not

I have history in taking part in getting the child molester thrown off the board.

Is telling me I am not a "Getbigger" some sort of insult?

The reason I am asking him who he is, is because it's odd having someone who is so obviously into your history, but you have no idea who they are.  It's just odd.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: May 09, 2012, 09:16:28 AM »

ok mr bean

mr suck gh15s cock

mr i cant post a pic cause im in the fbi  ::)
T

w8m8

« Reply #790 on: May 09, 2012, 09:19:12 AM »
I have history in taking part in getting the child molester thrown off the board.

The reason I am asking him who he is, is because it's odd having someone who is so obviously into your history, but you have no idea who they are.  It's just odd.

oh brother  ::)

please just stop with your pathetic machismo and need to be recognised .. you're just looking sad now

this is not a thread about you

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #791 on: May 09, 2012, 09:19:52 AM »

Big MC is original Getbig...a legend

you are a nut-licking assmuncher who melted right out of the box

hope this was helpful

that being said...i think you're alright  ;D

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
H

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
OMRB must be on the phone with his bff mouse-o-weenie...
"Help me out bro, they're ripping my ass apart on the internet"
"I got your back bro!!!"

Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
OMRB must be on the phone with his bff mouse-o-weenie...
"Help me out bro, they're ripping my ass apart on the internet"
"I got your back bro!!!"

Lol

::)

i'm sure you know all about protecting the ass in the pin, convict.  you're just his man.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Think last time I check this thread it was 9 pages. Short summary on the rest of the thread?

Nirvana

• Getbig V

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
lookit .. you've been destroyed .. you are a liar and a joke  .. you know this now more clearly than ever before
and so does the whole board
you have no interest in the nutritional board and do not have to log in to check threads there or anywhere on Getbig
Ron should de-mod you and take the title and give it to someone who contributes there and doesn't act like a thug drug addict that likes underage children

+ Juan.... ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Bump for mod reports. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
SuckmyMuscle,

I have additional information that I have been sitting on which I may or may not use depending on how you respond or don`t respond to this question.

Do you concede defeat?