Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 847937 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Haha, he has been offline now since the ultimate beating.... but I bet he actually refreshes page GB.com constantly  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Haha, he has been offline now since the ultimate beating.... but I bet he actually refreshes page GB.com constantly  :D

A gimmick account is probably being created as we speak. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
SuckmyMuscle,

I have additional information that I have been sitting on which I may or may not use depending on how you respond or don`t respond to this question.

Do you concede defeat?
TA with a timely coup de grace.      ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
OneMoreRep,w8m8,Adonis,bigmc...................laying down the smackage!   ;D

OMR = Official getbig Member Of The Month!

noc

• Getbig IV
He won't recover.

Game, set and match.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Page 34
xxxooxoxxoo

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
OMR,

Why don't you set something up at this year's Olympia or next year's Arnold?  I am sure that they would provide exhibit space for you two to have your fight.  If not, there must be a nearby gym or boxing/MMA training facility where it could be done.  

You two could have it out and then, like men, could shake hands and have an after-fight drink at the bar.  Since it will be at a major BB event, all the Getbiggers attending could enjoy the physical show to go along with this online, verbal sparring match.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
OMM,

Why don't you set something up at this year's Olympia or next year's Arnold?  I am sure that they would provide exhibit space for you two to have your fight.  If not, there must be a nearby gym or boxing/MMA training facility where it could be done.  

You two could have it out and then, like men, could shake hands and have an after-fight drink at the bar.  Since it will be at a major BB event, all the Getbiggers attending could enjoy the physical show to go along with this online, verbal sparring match.

That would be great except one of them doesn't really exist

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
SuckmyMuscle,

I have additional information that I have been sitting on which I may or may not use depending on how you respond or don`t respond to this question.

Do you concede defeat?

Dear sir, I suggest you grasp this incredible opportunity and move in for the kill.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I want to focus on this bullshit about him bein g a purple belt under Carlson Gracie from time in Brazil.   Carlson died in 2006 in Chicago and a purple belt takes 3-5 years at least. 

So unless this fucker is like 45 y/o or greater or was a bjj student from a extremely young age - he is totally FOS. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Just thought I'd stop by and bump this thread..

Thanks,
"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: THE DEATH OF SUCKMYMUSCLE ON GETBIG
« Reply #812 on: May 09, 2012, 11:20:31 AM »
 No, I don't agree with this.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OMR fucking destroyed you. Your illustrious eight-year carreer of overanalysing mundane issues is over.

Do you know why he called Bristol Tower? In all likelihood, he wanted to verify there was an appartment 603, because he probably intended to send those tickets your way, after all. Adults are prudent like that, they like to verify things.

In contrast to you, you autistic man-child.

You're not talking your way out of this. First you show up after a reasonable deadline is over to talk all kinds of shit, just like schoolyard children do with the additional juvenile response of "noone gives me a deadline".

Then it turns out you gave a non-existent address, because "it slipped your mind. It was an honest mistake". It won't do mate.

You are henceforth to be known as OneMoreRep's Bitch, OMRB for short. Your master should pierce a nose ring through your nose, attach it to a long chain, put you on high heels and parade you in Time square.

Fucking mug.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I want members to see this demonstration, it is similar to what I have done here to my BITCH.

Watch from 2:20 on..

"1"

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
BJJ is overrated, a few hard digs in the face and it goes to shit fast

suckmymuscle

lookit .. you've been destroyed .. you are a liar and a joke  .. you know this now more clearly than ever before

and so does the whole board

you have no interest in the nutritional board and do not have to log in to check threads there or anywhere on Getbig

Ron should de-mod you and take the title and give it to someone who contributes there and doesn't act like a thug drug addict that likes underage children

Wow, you are stupid. I said I am a moderator on the nutrition board which means that I read all posts there. Nowhere do I state I make most of my posts there.

Unbelieavably stupid.

Consider yourself owned.

I own you turds over and over again. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 Wow, you are stupid. I said I am a moderator on the nutrition board which means that I read all posts there. Nowhere do I state I make most of my posts there.

Unbelieavably stupid.

Consider yourself owned.

I own you turds over and over again. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You are FOS as to being a purple belt under Carlson Gracie in Brazil.     

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
BJJ is overrated, a few hard digs in the face and it goes to shit fast

::)

alcohol poisoning by Guinness is a more efficient fighting form since you go face first on the hard concrete and shit in your pants. dumbass wino!

suckmymuscle

Given teh fact that OneMoreSuckMydick hasn't answered anything to the address I posted, I assume he called the building and it was confirmed to him that the apartment is owned by Alberto and Marta Ramos.

Fucking queer got stomped.

And don't even say that those are not the proprietors of the penthouse because they are. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

You are FOS as to being a purple belt under Carlson Gracie in Brazil.     

But I am.

I am 30 and I studied with him when I was a teenager. Does this answer your question?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bigmc

• Getbig V
   Given teh fact that OneMoreSuckMydick hasn't answered anything to the address I posted, I assume he called the building and it was confirmed to him that the apartment is owned by Alberto and Marta Ramos.

And don't even say that those are not the proprietors of the penthouse because they are. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

which proves what you can use a phone

you are done ass muncher
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  But I am.

I am 30 and I studied with him when I was a teenager. Does this answer your question?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL.   How old are you exactly? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  But I am.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Purple belt

A general estimate of the time required to progress from blue belt to purple belt in most academies is 2 to 3 years.[9][10][11]
Purple belt is the intermediate adult ranking within the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, coming after the rank of blue belt and before brown belt.[2] It is often considered one of the longer held ranks, and typically takes at least 3 years of dedicated training as a blue belt to achieve (total training time of 4-5 years from white belt).[3]

Even as an "intermediate" rank, the purple belt level practitioner holds a formidable amount of knowledge, and purple belts are generally considered qualified to instruct lower belts. In other martial arts, students with a similar amount of time and effort invested would often be ranked as a black (instructor) level belt. [13]

The IBJJF requires that a student be at least 16 years old and have spent a minimum of 2 years ranked as a blue belt to be eligible to receive a purple belt (with slightly different requirements for those transitioning straight from the youth belts).[2]

________________________ ________________________ __

Carlson died in 2006 in Chicago - so that is six years off of that.   So you were how old when he died?  24? 

Ok - next - when did Carlson come to America?   

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
  But I am.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Take a pic of it with the paper SMM next to it....right?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BITCH!!

DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK?!?

FOOL, NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO OPEN YOUR LEGS UP TO STRANGERS, YOU BETTER SEND ME A REQUEST VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE.

YOU HAVE BEEN DESTROYED ON THIS FORUM - YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO ARGUE OR TO MAKE UP MORE LIES.

YOUR SHIT HAD BEEN DEVASTATED.

BITCH NOW WANTS ME TO START CALLING RANDOM STRANGERS IN ORDER TO KEEP PLAYING THIS GAME OF GO-AROUND...GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE PUSSY ASS BITCH.

GO AND CREATE A NEW GIMMICK AND COME BACK HERE AFTER A FEW YEARS OF HONING IN YOUR CRAFT, BECAUSE THIS ONLINE TROLLING BUSINESS IS NOT IN THE BOOKS FOR YOU.

GO BACK TO THE STREETS AND MAKE DADDY SOME MONEY, LEAVE THE GROWN UPS TO SPEAK AMONGST THEMSELVES!!

"1"

P.S. BY THE WAY, IN CASE YOU RUN OUT OF THE NAMES OF AFFLUENT RANDOM STRANGERS, I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH AN EXTENSIVE LIST OF WEALTHY STRANGERS THAT LIVE IN THAT AREA FOR YOU TO USE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE WHEN ATTEMPTING TO BE "TOUGH".  LET ME KNOW BITCH, DADDY TAKES CARE OF HIS HOES..