Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 848086 times)

w8m8

OMRB

die you loser

the only owning is how you now wear a leash courtesy of "1"
you are a JOKE .. don't ever assume Getbig will let it go

this is your place .. at the feet of your owner

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Getbig has ways of correcting itself after the temporary infections leave. ;D

OMRB won't recover,  he's finished here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/661056-history-of-jiu-jitsu-carlson-gracie-the-grandfather-of-jiu-jitsu-in-mma

History of Jiu Jitsu: Carlson Gracie, The Grandfather of Jiu Jitsu in MMA

on April 16, 2011

Carlson Gracie made his name as a fighter in the era of Vale Tudo, and is considered the best Vale Tudo fighter of the '50s and '60s. His hyper aggressive style of jiu jitsu had a deep influence on the art and his students, including the great Rolls Gracie.

While Rolls went on to add to the art by studying wrestling, sambo and other martial arts and change jiu jitsu completely, Carlson focused more on how to use jiu jitsu in Vale Tudo.

Carlson’s school flew in the face of Helio Gracie’s tradition of reserving advanced techniques for members and teaching only basic self-defense to all others. Carlson taught his students everything he knew in the name of advancing the art.

Unlike Helio’s side of the family, which jealously guarded the myth of Gracie invincibility, Carlson and his students had an "any fight, anywhere" attitude and took their lumps as a result. Present failures breed future success, and soon Carlson had a juggernaut of a school.

In 1993, when Rorion Gracie started the UFC and kicked off the explosion of Mixed Martial Arts in the western world, his school was already set up to be a powerhouse.

One of their early successes was Murilo Bustamante, who fought in the UFC between 1997 and 2002 and became a UFC Middleweight Champion and contestant in the Pride Welterweight Grand Prix.

Carlson Gracie (black shirt) with Vitor Belfort (just behind and to the right) at the 1996 Pan Ams

Around the same time, sport jiu jitsu came into being, and a Carlson Gracie student claimed one of the very first world titles when Ricardo Liborio won the 1996 Super Heavyweight division.

But there is no better from these early Team Carlson days than Vitor Belfort, at the time a hyper-talented teenager, who paired lighting-fast hands with Carlson’s grappling teachings. Belfort’s win over Wanderlei Silva started a rivalry that would consume Brazilian MMA.

Really, it was a continuation of another rivalry, with the decline of the no-gi style of Luta Libre in Brazil, Muay Thai had risen as the replacement martial art of the lower class and the flag bearer for that art was the gym Chute Boxe.

While they trained in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Chute Boxe fighters were viewed by the Carlson Gracie team as just as much the enemy as Luta Libre fighters ever were.

In 2000, things fell apart at Team Carlson Gracie, as things are prone to do in Brazilian MMA. Murilo Bustamante, Ricardo Liborio, Mario Sperry and Luis Roberto Duarte left the gym to form their own school, focused completely on training fighters for MMA.

Brazilian Top Team was born, and it would go on to have a glorious rivalry with Chute Boxe and turn out some of the best jiu jitsu fighters in early MMA. Ricardo Arona, Vitor Belfort and both the Nogueira brothers called BTT home, and to some degree, each of them can trace their grappling prowess back to Carlson Gracie’s teachings.

Jose Aldo (left) with his coach Andre Pederneiras (right)

In 2003, there was another schism and Liborio left Brazil for Coconut Creek, Fla., and established American Top Team. Liborio is considered one of the best trainers in modern MMA and is still a very dangerous black belt, and if you don’t believe me, feel free to ask him for a roll after one of his MMA seminars.

In 2007, the Nogueria brothers would leave BTT and form their own gym and begin teaching other fighters the finer points of jiu jitsu. Their students include champions like Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Paulo Filho and Rafael Cavalcante, who can trace their jiu jitsu lineage back to Carlson fighting in Vale Tudo.

Another of Carlson’s black belts, Ricardo De La Riva was the first man to defeat Royler Gracie in competition and the architect of the one of the first fully formed open guard games, the De La Riva guard.

Yet another Carlson Gracie black belt, Andre Pederneiras, would go on to found his own Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school called Nova Uniao. Pederneiras’ new school would become a powerhouse in competitive jiu jitsu and then move into training for MMA.

One of Pederneiras’ most famous students was the first American to win a BJJ World Championship at the black belt level, B.J. Penn. Nova Uniao is also home of Wagnney Fabiano, Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro, Thales Leites, Marlon Sandro and of course, Jose Aldo.

All these fighters add to the already rich legacy of Carlson Gracie, but the great master wasn’t done teaching.

Miguel Torres (center) with Carlson Gracie (right)

In the late 1990s, Carlson had started spending much of his time in the United States in Chicago, setting up an academy there.

Carlson spent so much time there that it was a catalysis in the departure of Brazilian Top Team, but it was not time wasted.

Demand for jiu jitsu in America was high, and young martial artists flocked to train under a legend like Carlson.

A young student of boxing and Taw Kwon Do walked the doors of this Chicago academy in the summer of 1999, wanting to learn how to fight like the small Brazilian he had seen in the UFC.

In 2005, Carlson cornered his student, Stephan Bonnar, as he took on Forrest Griffin in possibly the most important fight in UFC history. (Also apparently Bonnar learned the defense against the touch-less-KO, skip to 3:14)

Around the same time Bonnar began training, a small Indiana-born Latino started training with Carlson also. Too small to fight in the UFC, Miguel Angel Torres toiled for years in local promotions, amassing an amazing 33-1 record.

Finally in 2008, he was brought in to the WEC, where he became Bantamweight Champion and established himself as one of the most important fighters in the formation of that weight class.

Carlson Gracie died on Feb. 1, 2006, still in Chicago training young fighters. The MMA and jiu jitsu communities mourned his loss and it is likely there was no single person had a greater impact on both worlds.

From Rolls Gracie, to Team Blackhouse, to the Ultimate Fighter House, his presence touched so many people and fighters.

________________________ ________________________ ______

In the late 1990s, Carlson had started spending much of his time in the United States in Chicago, setting up an academy there.

Lets assume this was 1997 ok?   In 1997 you were  15 years old!!!!  

Under the BJJ rules, you could not have possibly gotten a purple belt!!!!!  

YOU EQUALS OWNED! ! ! ! !

NO GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX!  

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

ahahahaha brutal, OMRB's lies and fantasies know no limits.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Re: "ONEMOREFAG" IS AFRAID OF ME.
« Reply #829 on: May 09, 2012, 12:16:51 PM »
 I don't care if you believe it not. I have multiple houses with many addresses and I used to live in Key Biskayne at number 603. It is an honest mistake.

She can get the information for herself and confirm what I said.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Safe houses?  Are you running drugs, SMM?   ;D

OMR, Public records confirm SMM's contention that the Ramos's are in apt. 601.  Doesn't prove that SMM lives there, but records do show a 31 year old person at that address so could be SMM, living with his parents.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
BITCH!!

DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK?!?

lol

Can someone summarize the events of the last 10 pages for me?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
lol

Can someone summarize the events of the last 10 pages for me?

-SMM continues talking shit, repeats the address he gave.

-OMR calls the address, which is Bristol Tower and discovers there is no apartment 603 there.

-SMM backtracks claims he made "an honest mistake" and that he really meant apartment 601

-A great shitstorm commences

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Was apartment 601 confirmed to be a real place?

I also hear that it is owned by a couple of Mexicans ???

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: "ONEMOREFAG" IS AFRAID OF ME.
« Reply #833 on: May 09, 2012, 12:37:43 PM »
 I don't care if you believe it not. I have multiple houses with many addresses and I used to live in Key Biskayne at number 603. It is an honest mistake.

She can get the information for herself and confirm what I said.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Logic would dictate, dipshit, its one address per house.  Seriously, do you have your the passwords for your gimmicks written down next to you keyboard so you dont get confused as to what they are too?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats

lol who fucking forgets their current home address?  ;D

It's clear SMM is trying to play it clever, but his bluff has been called more than once. And then he expects for OMR to fall for his bullshit yet again.
follow the arrows

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV

Doesn't sound legit places are usually owned by eight or more mexicans.

Xerxes

Oh brother, what drama  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Didn't you delete your account?

suckmymuscle

BITCH!!

DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK?!?

FOOL, NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO OPEN YOUR LEGS UP TO STRANGERS, YOU BETTER SEND ME A REQUEST VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE.

YOU HAVE BEEN DESTROYED ON THIS FORUM - YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO ARGUE OR TO MAKE UP MORE LIES.

YOUR SHIT HAD BEEN DEVASTATED.

BITCH NOW WANTS ME TO START CALLING RANDOM STRANGERS IN ORDER TO KEEP PLAYING THIS GAME OF GO-AROUND...GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE PUSSY ASS BITCH.

GO AND CREATE A NEW GIMMICK AND COME BACK HERE AFTER A FEW YEARS OF HONING IN YOUR CRAFT, BECAUSE THIS ONLINE TROLLING BUSINESS IS NOT IN THE BOOKS FOR YOU.

GO BACK TO THE STREETS AND MAKE DADDY SOME MONEY, LEAVE THE GROWN UPS TO SPEAK AMONGST THEMSELVES!!

"1"

P.S. BY THE WAY, IN CASE YOU RUN OUT OF THE NAMES OF AFFLUENT RANDOM STRANGERS, I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH AN EXTENSIVE LIST OF WEALTHY STRANGERS THAT LIVE IN THAT AREA FOR YOU TO USE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE WHEN ATTEMPTING TO BE "TOUGH".  LET ME KNOW BITCH, DADDY TAKES CARE OF HIS HOES..

YOU STUPID F.A.G.G.O.T STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME. FA.A.G.G.O.T. THE ADDRESS I GAVE YOU IS OF ALBERTO AND MARTA RAMOS. THEY ARE THE PROPRIETORS OF THE APARTMENT AND I LIVE THERE. THERE ARE NO LIES. STOP LYING MOTHERFU.CKER. I AM SURE YOU CALLED THERE AND THEY CONFIRMED THOSE ARE THE PROPRIETORS OF THE APARTMENT JUST SEND THE PLANE TICKETS ALREADY AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CALL ME BITCH TO MY FACE. I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT MY HANDS ON YOU. I AM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID TO ME

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 YOU STUPID F.A.G.G.O.T STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME. FA.A.G.G.O.T. THE ADDRESS I GAVE YOU IS OF ALBERTO AND MARTA RAMOS. THEY ARE THE PROPRIETORS OF THE APARTMENT AND I LIVE THERE. THERE ARE NO LIES. STOP LYING MOTHERFU.CKER. I AM SURE YOU CALLED THERE AND THEY CONFIRMED THOSE ARE THE PROPRIETORS OF THE APARTMENT JUST SEND THE PLANE TICKETS ALREADY AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CALL ME BITCH TO MY FACE. I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT MY HANDS ON YOU. I AM GOING TO STRANGGLE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID TO ME

suckmymuscle

Can you address the lie I caught you in on getting a purple belt on Carlson which was impossible under your age and his timeline of coming to America? 

Xerxes

Didn't you delete your account?

Nah, just got bored with getbig for a while.. Been lurking the last couple days

suckmymuscle

Can you address the lie I caught you in on getting a purple belt on Carlson which was impossible under your age and his timeline of coming to America? 

You are trolling now. I have answered it. I am 30 and studied under him when I was a teenager. The bottom line is that I am apurple belt under Carlson Gracie and I won't be addressing this anymore.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkotron

• Getbig V

XERXES what is up brother?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 You are trolling now. I have answered it. I am 30 and studied under him when I was a teenager. The bottom line is that I am apurple belt under Carlson Gracie and I won't be addressing this anymore.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sorry - that doesnt end shit.   How old? 

You were 15 when he came to america and you claim he gave you a purple belt while in Brazil. 

You were you 13 or 14 when you got your purple belt? 

Xerxes

XERXES what is up brother?

Not much, checking up on you guys   :D

(Btw I finally benched 100kg :D, and I'm repping 120kg squats + 60kg military - some twinkish improvements  ;D)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Sorry - that doesnt end shit.   How old? 

You were 15 when he came to america and you claim he gave you a purple belt while in Brazil. 

You were you 13 or 14 when you got your purple belt? 

Dude why are you stretching this now? Noone takes this clown seriously, he's like a child who gets his lies mixed up.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Not much, checking up on you guys   :D

(Btw I finally benched 100kg :D, and I'm repping 120kg squats + 60kg military - some twinkish improvements  ;D)

265 lbs squat is not bad at all, nice work.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dude why are you stretching this now? Noone takes this clown seriously, he's like a child who gets his lies mixed up.

Everyone likes to knee a downed opponent.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
MODERATORS - Can one of you possibly downsize the bullshit that MY BITCH posted up above with the extremely large letters? Sometimes these BITCHES get out of hand and forget who their daddy is.

I DON'T WANT THIS GEM OF A THREAD TO BECOME AESTHETICALLY DISPLEASING TO THE EYE.

DADDY MAKES SURE HIS BITCH IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF.

BITCH, WHEN YOU'RE DONE PLAYING DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, DADDY HAS A FEW JOHNS HE WANTS YOU TO TURN.

"1"

Nirvana

• Getbig V

HAHA!  :D