Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 848213 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Ron, as far as you allowing a person making those sorts of lewd sexual comments towards young children to remain moderator on the Nutrition board...completely unacceptable. This guy is an absolute disgrace.

You  mean leaving such a person free to post here is ok, but having them as a mod on the Nutrition board "completely unacceptable" as you put it?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=131176.msg1858974#msg1858974
EXHIBIT A

I saw that coming. You can't have a serious discsussion on any topic without the supposedly straight guys who are obsessed with homosexuality going hysterical. Let me guess...but a girl who loves both things can still be straight, right? ::) Hypocrite.

Your assertion does not fly on the face of empirical evidence. By definition, sexual orientation is defined as what causes, in males, erections and in females, tumecence of the vaginal walls. We cannot possibly define what complete orientation is, because that involves emotionality and cannot be evaluated.

Going by the definition of sexual orientation, a guy who is married and has children cannot possibly be gay - unless his wife got pregnant by artificial insemination. How can a man be gay if he gets sexually aroused by women? Gay men find women repulsive. Tell to a gay guy that some guy who likes guys but also likes fucking chicks is gay, and he'll laugh in your face.

And finally, it is exactly because I'm secure that I can point that out. Would you call Julius Caesar gay because he had sex with guys? Ha ha ha ha ha ha...he'd have your ass nailed to a cross faster than you could come up with some contrived apology. Would you do that to those two examplaries of murderous masculinity, Alexander the Great and Richard the Lionhearted?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Exhibit B
http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2010/01/07/the-metrosexual-noughties/

Pedro Coderch wrote:
January 13, 2010 at 7:46 am

@Mark Walsh

Quosque tan­dem abutere, Mark Walsh, pati­en­tia mea?

Frankly, I am not going to waste any more time argu­ing with you. Say­ing that gay men are, on aver­age, as mas­cu­line as straight men is not an argu­ment; it is retarded. It is like try­ing to argue that 2 + 2 = 5. It goes against logic, rea­son and com­mon sense. Funny that gay men them­selves don’t seem to agree with you, given that a lack of mas­cu­line gay men is the most com­mon com­plain from queens from what I can infer from gay mes­sage boards. We must apply Occam’s Razor here: the rea­son why gay men act effem­i­nate and have effem­i­nate inter­ests is because they are effem­i­nate. You don’t believe the garbage you’re say­ing your­self. My per­sonal guess is that if you’re try­ing to con­vince your­self that a lie is true by repeat­ing the lie to your­self ad nau­seum, but that’s self-delusion.

As for Alexan­der and Richard Lion­hearted and other ped­erasts, there are two fun­da­men­tal dif­fer­ences between the ped­erast from clas­si­cal antiq­uity and the mod­ern gay man:

1. Ped­erasts were attracted exclu­sively to skinny and hair­less teenage boys, whilst gay men are attracted to masculine-looking men.

2. Ped­erasts had sex with women too, and in many cases pref­ered women over boys, unlike gay men who are exclu­sively homosexual.

Pedro Coderch wrote:
January 11, 2010 at 8:21 am
Yeah, but Alexan­der the Great, Richard Lion­hearted etc pref­ered hair­less teenage boys over manly men and they took the active role with them. Go tell Richard the Lion­hearted that he enjoyed being sodom­ized and you’d see what he would do to you. Lib­er­ace or Boy George he was not.

Cut the CRAP, Mark Walsh: most gay men are effem­i­nate. I can see it, the 90 year-old lady next door can see it, every­one with two eyes and a work­ing brain can see it. Who are you try­ing to fool? Even you don’t believe it. Most gay men are butch? Oh, really? Then why is it the most com­mon com­plain of gay men that there are so few butch gay men around? Just go to gay mes­sage boards and you’ll see it. Seri­oulsy, you insult my intel­li­gence by claim­ing that most gay men are butch. You must take me for a com­plete fuck­ing chump.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
  :D

That reminds me off the time i guessed blockheads getbig account password..Which was gumby...

OH the meltdown that came next, and me not being able to post for 6 months.

suckmymuscle

why not do the honourable thing and apologise, delete your account, and put this unfortunate episode behind you  ???

You are trolling me. I gave him my address and he is running from me and I should apologize? I owned him and you have the nerve to say that I should leave ???

And even if I did get owned, which I didn't, I would never leave. I don't give a shit what you people think of me. Are you kidding me? I will never meet any of you in real life - and now that OneMyBitch has made it clear that she is afraid of me, I am sure of that. You are an anonymous name on the internet, and I am laughing at this as hard as you are. This is mindless entertainment for me. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 You are trolling me. I gave him my address and he is running from me and I should apologize? I owned him and you have the nerve to say that I should leave ???

And even if I did get owned, which I didn't, I would never leave. I don't give a shit what you people think of me. Are you kidding me? I will never meet any of you in real life - and now that OneMyBitch has made it clear that she is afraid of me, I am sure of that. You are an anonymous name on the internet, and I am laughing at this as hard as you are. This is mindless entertainment for me. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Can you provide more info on your purple belt?   did Carlson hand it to you directly?   

What tourneys did you compete in?   Why did you stop at purple ? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I'm still waiting for the answer to that riddle that no MIT professor could solve but was cake for SucksManMeat.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
 My feelings are decimated... :'(

I can see that OneMoreSuckMyDick is still running away from me and making excuses. 8)

I am so happy right now. I love all this attention. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

EVERYONE ON THIS SITE WANTS TO SMASH YOUR HEAD IN AND RON HAS ALREADY BEEN NOTIFIED OF YOUR PEDOPHILIC POSTS.

YOU'RE FUCKING DONE HERE YOU DIRTY CHILD ABUSER!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!

"1"

suckmymuscle

EVERYONE ON THIS SITE WANTS TO SMASH YOUR HEAD IN AND RON HAS ALREADY BEEN NOTIFIED OF YOUR PEDOPHILIC POSTS.

YOU'RE FUCKING DONE HERE YOU DIRTY CHILD ABUSER!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!

"1"

RUN MORE FROM ME, F.A.G.G.O.T!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOUR EXCUSES NOW??????? THE ADDRESS AND EVEN THE FUCKING ZIP CODE ARE THERE, YOU CUM-GUZZLER. THAT IS WHERE I STAY WHEN I AM IN MIAMI. I NEVER CLAIMED TO OWN THAT APARTMENT.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
This could be one of the biggest ownings on get big, this queef has been absolutely humiliated.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  RUN MORE FROM ME, F.A.G.G.O.T!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOUR EXCUSES NOW??????? THE ADDRESS AND EVEN THE FUCKING ZIP CODE ARE THERE, YOU CUM-GUZZLER. THAT IS WHERE I STAY WHEN I AM IN MIAMI. I NEVER CLAIMED TO OWN THAT APARTMENT.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

STFU.   He offered to fly you to NY for gods sake!  

bradistani

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you're getting a gang raping here that you'll never, ever recover from  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Pedro Coderch wrote:
September 24, 2009 at 5:03 am
@Mark Walsh

I think that not even you believe what you just said. So the only rea­son why all the gay men I know are effem­i­nate is because only the effem­i­nates are vis­i­ble? Oh, really? I must have heard this argu­ment a bil­lion times. I guess the gay men can’t tell those mas­cu­line gay men either, because the most com­mon com­plain I heard in gay mes­sage boards is that there aren’t many mas­cu­line gay men around. Maybe you should go there and tell all those gay men where the macho gays are, because they would love to know that. Maybe they are meet­ing the same men you are talk­ing about, except they don’t think they are as mas­cu­line as you think they are. And please don’t use the homo­pho­bia card with me. Get real. I am not even what you could call a straight guy, so try­ing to use the polit­i­cal cor­rect card with me does not work. I actul­lay had a boyfriend when a teenager, ok? We held hands, French kissed and all those kindfs of things. We didn’t sodom­ize each other because we found it dis­re­spect­ful. But we dis every­thing else. I just don’t think I have noth­ing in com­mon with gay men. As a lit­tle boy, I fished and hunted and had no inter­est in dress­ing up in my mother’s clothes like so many boys that grow up to be gay have. I never desired to be a fairy princess or a lit­tle mer­maid. As a ado­les­cent boy, I was a var­sity wrestler in shcool half­back of the foot­ball team and yes, even though I was voted the most beau­ti­ful boy in school and that is an effem­i­nate title, I never actu­ally pur­sued it; peo­ple just gave it to my per­son. I never wanted to be cheer­leader or a dancer or noth­ing which girls pur­sue. As a young men, I did MMA fight­ing to prove myself and I sus­tained sev­eral exposed frac­tures. I once went to a gay­lub and I found out I had nothin gin com­mon with those guys. The guys were dressed in pink danc­ing to Donna Sum­mer tunes and flam­ming like there was no tomor­row. I had noth­ing to talk about with them. They were talk­ing about how so and so actress looked fab­u­lous in the last Acad­emy Award appear­ance and how fierce Madonna is and other stuff like that. Most of those guys were exactly like girls but with a dick. And while I do not mind guys being fem­i­nine, I must admit I don’t have the patience to deal with grown up men that behave like ado­les­cent girls.

EXHIBIT A

I saw that coming. You can't have a serious discsussion on any topic without the supposedly straight guys who are obsessed with homosexuality going hysterical. Let me guess...but a girl who loves both things can still be straight, right? ::) Hypocrite.

Your assertion does not fly on the face of empirical evidence. By definition, sexual orientation is defined as what causes, in males, erections and in females, tumecence of the vaginal walls. We cannot possibly define what complete orientation is, because that involves emotionality and cannot be evaluated.

Going by the definition of sexual orientation, a guy who is married and has children cannot possibly be gay - unless his wife got pregnant by artificial insemination. How can a man be gay if he gets sexually aroused by women? Gay men find women repulsive. Tell to a gay guy that some guy who likes guys but also likes fucking chicks is gay, and he'll laugh in your face.

And finally, it is exactly because I'm secure that I can point that out. Would you call Julius Caesar gay because he had sex with guys? Ha ha ha ha ha ha...he'd have your ass nailed to a cross faster than you could come up with some contrived apology. Would you do that to those two examplaries of murderous masculinity, Alexander the Great and Richard the Lionhearted?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Exhibit B

Pedro Coderch wrote:

@Mark Walsh

Frankly, I am not going to waste any more time argu­ing with you. Say­ing that gay men are, on aver­age, as mas­cu­line as straight men is not an argu­ment; it is retarded. It is like try­ing to argue that 2 + 2 = 5. It goes against logic, rea­son and com­mon sense. Funny that gay men them­selves don’t seem to agree with you, given that a lack of mas­cu­line gay men is the most com­mon com­plain from queens from what I can infer from gay mes­sage boards. We must apply Occam’s Razor here: the rea­son why gay men act effem­i­nate and have effem­i­nate inter­ests is because they are effem­i­nate. You don’t believe the garbage you’re say­ing your­self. My per­sonal guess is that if you’re try­ing to con­vince your­self that a lie is true by repeat­ing the lie to your­self ad nau­seum, but that’s self-delusion.

As for Alexan­der and Richard Lion­hearted and other ped­erasts, there are two fun­da­men­tal dif­fer­ences between the ped­erast from clas­si­cal antiq­uity and the mod­ern gay man:

1. Ped­erasts were attracted exclu­sively to skinny and hair­less teenage boys, whilst gay men are attracted to masculine-looking men.

2. Ped­erasts had sex with women too, and in many cases pref­ered women over boys, unlike gay men who are exclu­sively homosexual.

Pedro Coderch wrote:
Yeah, but Alexan­der the Great, Richard Lion­hearted etc pref­ered hair­less teenage boys over manly men and they took the active role with them. Go tell Richard the Lion­hearted that he enjoyed being sodom­ized and you’d see what he would do to you. Lib­er­ace or Boy George he was not.

Cut the CRAP, Mark Walsh: most gay men are effem­i­nate. I can see it, the 90 year-old lady next door can see it, every­one with two eyes and a work­ing brain can see it. Who are you try­ing to fool? Even you don’t believe it. Most gay men are butch? Oh, really? Then why is it the most com­mon com­plain of gay men that there are so few butch gay men around? Just go to gay mes­sage boards and you’ll see it. Seri­oulsy, you insult my intel­li­gence by claim­ing that most gay men are butch. You must take me for a com­plete fuck­ing chump.

suckmymuscle

STFU.   He offered to fly you to NY for gods sake!  

SUCK MY DICK. I NEVER AGREED TO FLY TO NY. UNLIKE YOU, I AM NOT A BUM LEACHING ON WELFARE WITH TIME TO SPARE. I HAVE BUSINESSES AND I WON'T FLY TO ANOTHER CITY JUST TO FIGHT SOME RANDOM QUEER WHO CHALLENGED ME OVER THE NET. GET REAL

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You melt some more, Pedro.

It looks as if your real address will be posted soon enough. Along with your mug.

Let's see you maintain that faux nonchalant attitude then.
I have ALL of that info.  I am going to toy with him further.  Expose him slowly.  Let it trickle and flow.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 SUCK MY DICK. I NEVER AGREED TO FLY TO NY. UNLIKE YOU, I AM NOT A BUM LEACHING ON WELFARE WITH TIME TO SPARE. I HAVE BUSINESSES AND I WON'T FLY TO ANOTHER CITY JUST TO FIGHT SOME RANDOM QUEER WHO CHALLENGED ME OVER THE NET. GET REAL

SUCKMYMUSCLE

do your businesses have websites?   Can we seem them? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE
???

You ok Pedro?   :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
You  mean leaving such a person free to post here is ok, but having them as a mod on the Nutrition board "completely unacceptable" as you put it?

I have too much respect for Ron to overstep my boundaries but if what others have quoted him as saying is true, I wouldn't have a problem with either option.

suckmymuscle

Pedro Coderch wrote:
September 24, 2009 at 5:03 am
@Mark Walsh

I think that not even you believe what you just said. So the only rea­son why all the gay men I know are effem­i­nate is because only the effem­i­nates are vis­i­ble? Oh, really? I must have heard this argu­ment a bil­lion times. I guess the gay men can’t tell those mas­cu­line gay men either, because the most com­mon com­plain I heard in gay mes­sage boards is that there aren’t many mas­cu­line gay men around. Maybe you should go there and tell all those gay men where the macho gays are, because they would love to know that. Maybe they are meet­ing the same men you are talk­ing about, except they don’t think they are as mas­cu­line as you think they are. And please don’t use the homo­pho­bia card with me. Get real. I am not even what you could call a straight guy, so try­ing to use the polit­i­cal cor­rect card with me does not work. I actul­lay had a boyfriend when a teenager, ok? We held hands, French kissed and all those kindfs of things. We didn’t sodom­ize each other because we found it dis­re­spect­ful. But we dis every­thing else. I just don’t think I have noth­ing in com­mon with gay men. As a lit­tle boy, I fished and hunted and had no inter­est in dress­ing up in my mother’s clothes like so many boys that grow up to be gay have. I never desired to be a fairy princess or a lit­tle mer­maid. As a ado­les­cent boy, I was a var­sity wrestler in shcool half­back of the foot­ball team and yes, even though I was voted the most beau­ti­ful boy in school and that is an effem­i­nate title, I never actu­ally pur­sued it; peo­ple just gave it to my per­son. I never wanted to be cheer­leader or a dancer or noth­ing which girls pur­sue. As a young men, I did MMA fight­ing to prove myself and I sus­tained sev­eral exposed frac­tures. I once went to a gay­lub and I found out I had nothin gin com­mon with those guys. The guys were dressed in pink danc­ing to Donna Sum­mer tunes and flam­ming like there was no tomor­row. I had noth­ing to talk about with them. They were talk­ing about how so and so actress looked fab­u­lous in the last Acad­emy Award appear­ance and how fierce Madonna is and other stuff like that. Most of those guys were exactly like girls but with a dick. And while I do not mind guys being fem­i­nine, I must admit I don’t have the patience to deal with grown up men that behave like ado­les­cent girls.

EXHIBIT A

Exhibit B

Pedro Coderch wrote:

@Mark Walsh

Pedro Coderch wrote:

That was not written by me. Yeah, because no one could plagiarize what I wrote on Getbig, post somewhere else, and then claim to be made by me. ::)

That is not me. Does that answer your question?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
???

You ok Pedro?   :D

pedro better head for the border, the sheriff is after him for what he did to his daughter, he did it like this, he did it like that , he did it with the wiggle ball bat so......

suckmymuscle

I have ALL of that info.  I am going to toy with him further.  Expose him slowly.  Let it trickle and flow.

Expose what? You have nothing on me. None of my private information is available online. Do you really think I would leave private information online.

If you know anything about me, post it now bitch :) I fucking dare you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance

Death by a thousand cuts?

SMM died several pages back. Grasping at straws of denial as if it somehow alters everything is amusing to watch....pathetic but amusing.

Well you're the conductor now TA. Let's keep the show moving. I just gotta get more popcorn.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 Expose what? You have nothing on me. None of my private information is available online. Do you really think I would leave private information online.

If you know anything about me, post it now bitch :) I fucking dare you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Do your multiple businesses have websites?  

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Now would be a good time for Uberman's analysis on suckymymuscle

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
That reminds me off the time i guessed blockheads getbig account password..Which was gumby...

OH the meltdown that came next, and me not being able to post for 6 months.
6 months,how come?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
 That was not written by me. Yeah, because no one could plagiarize what I wrote on Getbig, post somewhere else, and then claim to be made by me. ::)

That is not me. Does that answer your question?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Oh Pedro,

That is indeed you.  The IP Addresses are even a direct match as are the postings from that site and your posts on Getbig.